It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New candidate for AntiChrist

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad -

The following was taken from english.aljazeera.net...
(Aljazeera.net for Tuesday July 11, 2006)

Iran's hardline President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has openly called for Israel to be "wiped off the map".

"The establishment of the Zionist regime was a move by the world oppressor against the Islamic world," the president told a conference in Tehran on Wednesday entitled 'The World without Zionism'. "The skirmishes in the occupied land are part of a war of destiny. The outcome of hundreds of years of war will be defined in Palestinian land," he said.

"As the Imam said, Israel must be wiped off the map," said Ahmadinejad.....

His speech was followed by a street crowd shouting "Death to Zionist", "Death to America".

He is pro-Islam to a fanatic degree, believes Allah will aid the Muslims to 'defeat' the Oppressor, by which he means America, and further more this means "kill the infidels".

For those who think Islam is a "peaceful" religion, think again. Unless you want to be Muslim, think again twice.

The Palestians Muslims have decided that even the Chrstians among the Palestinians must be under Muslim rule.

There you are.

(edited to correct "external source" code

signature
St. Curiousity
I don't know everything but I know the One Who does.

You want truth, start at the Bible, that way you won't have to come back around to it when your theories fall apart.

[edit on 12-7-2006 by curiousity]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Well the craziness of the whole deal is that the zionist state labeled "Israel" is truly up to evil. The very same evil that Ahmadinejad is up to. Just with a different twist. Instead of Mahdi there's the Anti-Messiah (which both will turn out being the same entity btw). The whole thing is just plain retarded.

Even though both sides are evil, he does bring up valid points about the state labeled "Israel", but if he had his way, he'd turn round and do the very same mess.

The physical land that the zionist state resides on will never, ever be wiped off the map. That credit won't be given to man either.

If the zionist state wasn't run by lucifer, they wouldn't need man's military protection. The only thing that needs protection is the darkness that resides there. The light that's there will stand for eternity.

This is about he deepest subject in existence to try to understand fully.

As far as him being an Anti Christ, sure, but not the Anti Christ.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
He is too blatanly, obviously evil to be the great deceiver AntiChrist/Beast 666.....
of the book of Revelation.
However, the phrase "Iranian Leader" DOES equal 666 on the 666 calculator...

geocities.com...

Interesting for sure.

But I don't see how he would qualify as "THE" AntiChrist/Beast of Revelation since he's not trying to deceive people by bringing about (false) peace.

His comments are something to pay attention to though, as it could have effects on the world front.

[edit on 12-7-2006 by marko1970]

[edit on 12-7-2006 by marko1970]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I agree with mark1970

This fellow is blatently stateing death and destruction to Israiel.

If the anti-chirist is to be as is described in Revelations, then it must come under the cloak of goodness and miracles. Only after it acheives having the masses love the acts it performs will it come out and start its evil progress.

No the Iranian president is just another apparently insane leader that has a hate of Israiel that is all consuming.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Won't the anti-christ "sneak" in and take most of us by surprise? Like "OMG, why did we ever believe in this person?" I wouldn't take my eyes off this clown because he's as crazy as a loon. He's definitely NOT the guy in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by deluded
Won't the anti-christ "sneak" in and take most of us by surprise? Like "OMG, why did we ever believe in this person?" I wouldn't take my eyes off this clown because he's as crazy as a loon. He's definitely NOT the guy in my opinion.

As you said,Quote///''Like "OMG, why did we ever believe in this person?
Exactly!

He will not have a family, or a wife or brothers or sisters.
His family will become later ,all who walk with him, and talk with him will see in him a universal teacher of mankind.
He will be a very influential person, who many will find in him a great thinker of all time.
There are many evil doing people in the world, but this coming ANTICHRIST will be the ultimate evil because he will use all sorts of deceptive means to gain popularity amongst humanity.
He will come when there are lots of goings on.....eg/wars and disastors......
He will enter at a time when man will think that all is lost.....then he will enter the world stage as a problem solver........

just a bit of info....
helen
(EDIT...spelling)

[edit on 7/12/2006 by helen670]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670

Originally posted by deluded

As you said,Quote///''Like "OMG, why did we ever believe in this person?
Exactly!

He will not have a family, or a wife or brothers or sisters.
His family will become later ,all who walk with him, and talk with him will see in him a universal teacher of mankind.
He will be a very influential person, who many will find in him a great thinker of all time.
There are many evil doing people in the world, but this coming ANTICHRIST will be the ultimate evil because he will use all sorts of deceptive means to gain popularity amongst humanity.....just a bit of info....
helen

Where is this information about the Anti-christ to be found, helen? That's a lot of details about someone supposedly so mysterious.

And just fyi, there are MANY right this minute that will agree with him, wholeheartedly just as they did with Hitler, and think that he is not 'evil' but will "rid the world" of people the ones who agree with him think are the troublemaking evil ones of the world.

Don't fool yourself into thinking an evil leader has to come into power incognito, that is refusing to look at history; forgetting history allows it to be repeated, remember?

originally posted by helen670 He will come when there are lots of goings on.....eg/wars and disastors......

Like, ahem, now?

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I dont think so. The Anti-Christ will be a person the whole world will turn to for help and he will give it. He will be seen as someone who will bring the world together and at peace. 3 1/2 years later, he will become demonic.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfpack 51
I agree with mark1970

This fellow is blatently stateing death and destruction to Israiel.

If the anti-chirist is to be as is described in Revelations, then it must come under the cloak of goodness and miracles. Only after it acheives having the masses love the acts it performs will it come out and start its evil progress.

No the Iranian president is just another apparently insane leader that has a hate of Israiel that is all consuming.

Actually the term "antichrist" is found nowhere in Revelations, instead it speaks of the "beast", the "false prophet" who causes people to worship the "beast" and so on.

In 2 Thessalonians 2:3 it says "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;". The word man is defined as " a human being, whether male or female". The son of perdition translates out to a "son of destruction, ruin, or perishing".

The idea that the antichrist is a single person, indwelt by satan is popularized in the Left Behind series and by many Christian teachers, but where the term is actually used in 1st and 2nd John, it refers to the "spirt of antichrist", "many" antichrists, and defines the antichrist as anyone who denies the Father and the Son, by denying that Jesus is the Christ. (1 John 2:18, 22, 4:3 & 2 John 7)

Rev 13 is the chapter most often cited as referencing the antichrist, but there you read:
2 And thebeast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. 3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast . 4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast , saying, Who is like unto the beast ? who is able to make war with him? 6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

No sign there of a charismatic world leader who will convince everyone to follow him.

I'd like to continue on this line, but the post will probably get moved to BTS, so I'll stop there.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Hi curiousity///

Where is this information about the Anti-christ to be found, helen? That's a lot of details about someone supposedly so mysterious.

And just fyi, there are MANY right this minute that will agree with him, wholeheartedly just as they did with Hitler, and think that he is not 'evil' but will "rid the world" of people the ones who agree with him think are the troublemaking evil ones of the world.

Don't fool yourself into thinking an evil leader has to come into power incognito, that is refusing to look at history; forgetting history allows it to be repeated, remember?

quote: originally posted by helen670 He will come when there are lots of goings on.....eg/wars and disastors......

Like, ahem, now?

Well, if one was to chose a time for the Antichrist to show, then this sure is, a good time, but in order for the Antichrist to appear, the Gospel firstly shall be preached all over the world......
quote///
And this Gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall come the end.
Matthew 24, 14

As for WHEN?
''no man knows the times and seasons'' (1 Thess.5,1).......

Revelation itself is for the ''End of the church age'', as we are sure living in now!..........Revelation starts off with letters sent to the Seven churches(7 being a perfect number)..there are seven ages that the church will go through....
Chapter one of Revelation ......The Lord Jesus Christ instructs St. John to write the Revelation for the seven churches of Asia Minor .....
Chapters two and 3 deal with the letters being adressed to each church from the time of the Apostels, to the end of the church age...end of the world.
Chapters 4 and 5......The vision of God enthroned, the Lamb of God and the Heavenly Divine Liturgy,seated are the twelve Old Testament Prophets,and the Twelve Apostels eg/(four and twenty seats''Rev 4:4).....all throughout Revelation there is Liturgy offered to the Lord, as is done today in church service....
Chapter 6 and onwards....the fate of mankind,the breaking of the 7 seals, wars, the fight between satan and the church,evil and good......HERE
You can read more into what each chapter means.

Who will the Antichrist be?.....
Dan's ancestors is depicted in such a way that can only be ascribed to the Antichrist. "Dan shall be a serpent on the way, an adder in the path..." (Genesis 49, 17)
In the prophecies of the Apocalypse(of all to be revealed), of all the tribes of Israel that are marked by the Angel for recieving salvation, the tribe of Dan is absolutely excluded.READ.... (Revelations 7, 4-8).
.....There shall come a time when a Great thinker,teacher etc ,will be needed, to satisfy the peoples feeling of desperate need to be Saved.............
"And in the latter times of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up." (Daniel 8:23)
Of He who is coming,will be only External,allowing only to show what is not hidden.........
"Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders...." (2 Thessalonians 2:9)

f we take literally the time indicated by Holy Scripture regarding the rule of the beast, the activity of the Antichrist will last for about 3 1/2 years. It will end with the Second Coming of Christ, the General Resurrection of the Dead, and the Last Judgment (Daniel 7:25; Rev. 11:2-3, 12:13, 13:5).

The Antichrist

Do you think that the people or People in Power, forget or not understand History?
I dont think so!
If we chose to allow others to think for us because we FEAR that which can destroy the body, then we sure are only fooling ourselves.
What we should FEAR is one that can do both......
“Do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul; rather fear him who can destroy both body and soul in hell” (Matt. 10:28).

Fear also is LOVE.
We are taught to fear our parents by good morals.....to be not naughty or else a smack will come.
''Wait till your father gets home''....well, this one sure is outdated!

Fear can install good morals, but todays society is doing the exact opposite.

helen

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by curiousity

He is pro-Islam to a fanatic degree, believes Allah will aid the Muslims to 'defeat' the Oppressor, by which he means America, and further more this means "kill the infidels".

No, but Allah sure will help them kill a lot of people though... on both sides, not picking one or the other.. but I'm sure the muslims will realize we're all entitled to our own god, considering they don't even know who theres is...

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
On the list of new candidates for the antichrist, what about Satanovsky? He has the name... The only thing I know of him is this comment from Mr. Shamir;

"I was attacked by the Chairman of a Russian Jewish Congress and Director of a Zionist Middle East Institute, a greasy and spotty bully of a man with hanging belly, a living cartoon from Der Sturmer, with the fitting name Satanovsky. “Watch out", - told me Satanovsky after the show, - "apparently you have never been beaten hard enough. Here in Moscow we know of no restraints of democracy, my Jewish lads will tear your balls off like they did to many men like you. Israel should remain a Jewish state forever”. Such Jewish Mafiosi are the real leaders of the Jewish Lobby and chief supporters of the Jewish state abroad. These sort of people lead the Jewish organisations in Russia, in America and elsewhere. They need a Jewish state to escape their lands in the hour of wrath, but we, the ordinary citizens of Israel, do not need it."

The rest of the artickle here; www.israelshamir.net...

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by marko1970
He is too blatanly, obviously evil to be the great deceiver AntiChrist/Beast 666.....
of the book of Revelation.
However, the phrase "Iranian Leader" DOES equal 666 on the 666 calculator...

geocities.com...

Interesting for sure.

sorry but that calculator is a load of balony ,i just tried the names of my family and when i entered the name of my father in law it came out with 666

so i guess being the son in law of the beast does give me some protection

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

I dont think so. The Anti-Christ will be a person the whole world will turn to for help and he will give it. He will be seen as someone who will bring the world together and at peace. 3 1/2 years later, he will become demonic.

Hey that sounds a lot like a currentl Pr.........

I just had to.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670Revelation starts off with letters sent to the Seven churches(7 being a perfect number)..there are seven ages that the church will go through....

There is absolutely no Biblical backup to this supposition. There is teaching that it is so, but it is merely speculative without the Bible saying so. As is this,

if we take literally the time indicated by Holy Scripture regarding the rule of the beast, the activity of the Antichrist will last for about 3 1/2 years.

The 42 months (3 1/2 years) mentioned in Rev 13 states clearly that the beast will be in power that long, there is no mention there of "AntiChrist".

I'm not saying this just to argue, helen, but to say that it isn't all as cut and dried as teachers have made it sound, and I'm sure we will be seeing, in the actual fulfillment of Revelation, astounding things that are perfectly suited to what the Bible says and absolutely NOT what has been taught as 'truth' by past generations.

It's one thing to say I believe this is what is meant by such and such a verse from Revelation, but it is another to say I KNOW this is what will happen because this verse means this and that one means that. What has happened can be stated as fact, what has not must be tinted with imagination, even if "spiritually discerned".

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670Revelation starts off with letters sent to the Seven churches(7 being a perfect number)..there are seven ages that the church will go through....

There is absolutely no Biblical backup to this supposition. There is teaching that it is so, but it is merely speculative without the Bible saying so. As is this,

Yes there is...
Revelation,chapter 1:4...John to the seven churches,which are in Asia......
Or are you talking about 'no proof' that seven being a perfect number?
Or that it is for our age?
Revelation in Greek means 'apocalypsi'....to be revealed,which would mean for the future, which of-course has not happened as of yet.
As for the quote below,Yes there is...in Daniel...42 months..

if we take literally the time indicated by Holy Scripture regarding the rule of the beast, the activity of the Antichrist will last for about 3 1/2 years.

The 42 months (3 1/2 years) mentioned in Rev 13 states clearly that the beast will be in power that long, there is no mention there of "AntiChrist".

There is a mention ..."And in the latter times of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up." (Daniel 8:23)......read also Daniel 7:25.And he shall speak great words against the most High,and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws:and they shall be given into his hand UNTIL A TIME AND TIMES and the divided of time......this relates also to the end of the world and the Antichrist....ANTI....in place of,instead of,the opposite of.....

I'm not saying this just to argue, helen, but to say that it isn't all as cut and dried as teachers have made it sound, and I'm sure we will be seeing, in the actual fulfillment of Revelation, astounding things that are perfectly suited to what the Bible says and absolutely NOT what has been taught as 'truth' by past generations.

It's one thing to say I believe this is what is meant by such and such a verse from Revelation, but it is another to say I KNOW this is what will happen because this verse means this and that one means that. What has happened can be stated as fact, what has not must be tinted with imagination, even if "spiritually discerned".

I can understand where you are coming from, and it's perfectly ok, to find it hard to believe, what the teachers or elders of the church have said and prophesied, but we stand to lose nothing, by reading and learning ......maybe it will be beneficial someday...many prophecies that I have read, continue to come out, and they are not some sort of 'vague' interpretation, but consistent with what is happening today!

take care,
helen

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad -

The following was taken from english.aljazeera.net...
(Aljazeera.net for Tuesday July 11, 2006)

Iran's hardline President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has openly called for Israel to be "wiped off the map".

"The establishment of the Zionist regime was a move by the world oppressor against the Islamic world," the president told a conference in Tehran on Wednesday entitled 'The World without Zionism'. "The skirmishes in the occupied land are part of a war of destiny. The outcome of hundreds of years of war will be defined in Palestinian land," he said.

"As the Imam said, Israel must be wiped off the map," said Ahmadinejad.....

His speech was followed by a street crowd shouting "Death to Zionist", "Death to America".

For those who think Islam is a "peaceful" religion, think again. Unless you want to be Muslim, think again twice.

The Palestians Muslims have decided that even the Chrstians among the Palestinians must be under Muslim rule.

There you are.

(edited to correct "external source" code

signature
St. Curiousity
I don't know everything but I know the One Who does.

You want truth, start at the Bible, that way you won't have to come back around to it when your theories fall apart.

[edit on 12-7-2006 by curiousity]

Ahmadinejad the Antichrist??? ha ha ha! please read the Apocalypse again...the Antichrist will be a young man, 33 yold, who will make peace in the world for 3.5 years, he will perform miracles and everybody will believe his is Jesus Christ.

Let's be serious for once, shall we?

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
these are always weird threads, this person is he and this person is he. i think the people running this world are looking for these people and are cautious that someone might come.

you will hear others say that they are watching for someone. the world is always careful about these things, and we should not mock these things. but i would suggest that the iranian leader is not he.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
There are many Evil people around but the symbol of the Antichrist is meant to serve the function of reminding us to think about how truly bad things could get and what 'pure Evil' might be.
Its a shame to use these terms so loosely because they lose their strength and essence of meaning.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
Ahmadinejad the Antichrist??? ha ha ha! please read the Apocalypse again...the Antichrist will be a young man, 33 yold, who will make peace in the world for 3.5 years, he will perform miracles and everybody will believe his is Jesus Christ.

Let's be serious for once, shall we?

Yes, let's. Show me how you know the Antichrist will be a young man, 33 yo, or even that Antichrist is a man and not a beast. Ahmadinejad is a good candidate for the false prophet. Can the beast be far behind?

By the way, it's called Revelation, not Apocalypse, at least in my Bible. Please share these verses which back up your statement, if you can.

<<   2  3 >>

join