It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confused and a little freaked out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I am a 32 year old twin (fraternal). My sister and I have a history of weird things happening, but nothing out of this world - the usual think of a song and the other sings it, getting bruises in the same place when only one of us has hurt ourselves etc. All of which is fairly well documented with twins, yet with little real explanation.

I have all ways treated as something to talk about at parties etc. On this occasion though it was a little more sinister. I had a dream a few months ago about a school friend of mine burning to death in a blue room. As with most dreams it was a little sureal, mainly because the face on the person was a colleague at work, but in the dream I recognised this person as my friend from school. Bizarely, Sean Connery was in the dream later. Until recently I didn't think too much of it.

Last week, while talking with my mate in our local he mentioned that said school friend had died in a rta near where we used to go to school - now this is where it get xfile'ish..... My sister, independently of me had spoken with my mate sometime previously about a dream she had had about this person dieing in what she had said was a pool of white water - and he actually mentioned this to me as part of his story before I retold my dream. The thing that freaked me out was he was driving a blue car and crashed into the side of a white van. I don't believe there was a fire, but I haven't found out too much about the accident yet.

My sister and I are a little freaked by this, we dont know if we had the dream at the same time because of the time lapse, but I wondered if anyone new a way we could test or find out if anything strange is going on as it were?

[edit on 12-7-2006 by Quackmaster]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
This happens alot when people are very close or are connected (sometimes they don't have to 'be close' for this connection). That's how it's been for me, my mom, my grandmother and my kids for as long as I can remember. Not the buising when another gets hurt of course - I can't explain or speak on that issue. But dreams, 'knowing', saying what the other just though - very very common.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
you most have a stong telepathic link with your sister but dream predictions are happening more and more so one of these days scientist will have to figure everything out or else it will raise suspisiton of a bigger cause...

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I think you and your sister experienced "Precognition" with different compliance's of something that was going to happen. There have ben case's of sister's, brother's and basically close tied individuals that have experienced the same thing you guy's have.
Now you guy's have to start recognizing it and possibbly learn how to control the abilitie's of doing so. Like of psycic's in this world that are praticing the very thing you have felt with your sister.IMHO.
Thanks for sharing!!

new topics

top topics

join