It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hezbollah TV Claims 2 Israeli Soldiers Captured

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Hizbollah are a Geurilla army

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZMax
Are you an impotent?
What collective punishment was Israel doing in Lebanon before this morning?
Israel left South Lebaon 6 years ago..."Finito la comedia - arividerchi Roma"?
Yes they are israeli terrorists,but the israeli society puts them in jail...The arab ones celebrate them on the streets just like now...It is an society vs. society...And every society has the responsability for the deads of all its people...

Enough with the name calling. I am well aware of the Israeli pullout, what I was referring to was the situation as a whole, not specifivally against Lebanon. I also wasn't referring to Israeli Terrorists, i was referring the the rabidly right-wing Israeli Government..

But enough of this, it's been done to death on countless threads before and I don't want my thread turning into a tit for tat over who did what/when, who is wrong slanging match, lets focus on the news as it stands now.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
This can pis of the arabs and i dont think that Israel can take war whit Syria,Egypt,Lebanon,Jordan!They will have to defend himself in all borders!

But probably it will never hapen,because arabs isnt as one!

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
The Israelis always make me laugh. They harrass people on a regular basis and caryr out acts of war on a regular basis against other people but if anyone stands upto them they cry like little girls and shout "war crimes" "act of war" at other people.

Lets take a look at Israels acts of war against lebanon since the pullout :

2004 - U.N. ENVOY CONCERNED BY ISRAELI VIOLATIONS OF LEBANESE AIR SPACE

2004 - UN calls on Israel to stop violating Lebanese air space

2004 - UN calls on Israel to stop violating Lebanese air space

2005 - Israeli warplanes violate Lebanese airspace

2005 - Israeli planes continue violations of Lebanese Air-Space

2005 - Israeli warplanes violate Lebanese air-space

2006 - Israel planes violate Lebanon air space

[edit on 12-7-2006 by iqonx]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Funny that you called me a Terrorist,don't you think...?
Maybe you will like to enlight me how do you call the people that attacked Israel this morning and abducted two soldiers - Hizballah I mean...?

ZMax try to be less emotional in these discussions . I'm not a Hezbollah supporter , and I'm a supporter for peace with Israel , for the sake of the Israelian people , and not with its terrorist governemnt that is screwing every chance for a peace process , or peace acceptance in the lebanese , arabic and islamic public opinion :

-Lebanon have prisoners in Israel's jails and it wants them back . Syed Hasan have always warned about the Hezb's intention of capturing israeli soldiers for exchange . There isn't any other solution other than this , because your governement prooved that it doesn't understand except by force .

-Sheb'a farms are Lebanese lands , and sheba's peoples are lebanese citizens , also the lebanese want these lands back .

What happened today is resistance of Israeli occupation of Lebanese lands , and an application of what the Hezb have promised in the process of setting free lebanese prisoners from israelian jails .

-There is thousands of palestinian prisoners , that is among them females , kids , and pregnant women who gave labor in your prisons .
We see the world's hypocrisy when all those prisoners are ignored and it keep a blind eye on israelian inhuman practices in Gaza for liberating an israeli soldier captured by the palestinians for exchange with their females and teens prisoners .

This is all run in the miltary and is totally different from your terrorist wish in burning civilians with napalms .

[edit on 12-7-2006 by AnarShia]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by iqonx
The Israelis always make me laugh. They harrass people on a regular basis and caryr out acts of war on a regular basis against other people but if anyone stands upto them they cry like little girls and shout "war crimes" "act of war" at other people.

Lets take a look at Israels acts of war against lebanon since the pullout :

U.N. ENVOY CONCERNED BY ISRAELI VIOLATIONS OF LEBANESE AIR SPACE

Israeli warplanes violate Lebanese airspace

Israeli planes continue violations of Lebanese Air-Space

UN calls on Israel to stop violating Lebanese air space

UN calls on Israel to stop violating Lebanese air space

Israel planes violate Lebanon air space

Israeli warplanes violate Lebanese air-space

Maybe you would post the numbers and the dates of the attacks Israel has been put to since it left Lebanon?

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnarShia
ZMax try to be less emotional in these discussions . I'm not a Hezbollah supporter , and I'm a supporter for peace with Israel , for the sake of the Israelian people , and not with its terrorist governemnt that is screwing every chance for a peace process , or peace acceptance in the lebanese , arabic and islamic public opinion :

-Lebanon have prisoners in Israel's jails and it wants them back . Syed Hasan have always warned about the Hezb's intention of capturing israeli soldiers for exchange . There isn't any other solution other than this , because your governement prooved that it doesn't understand except by force .

-Sheb'a farms are Lebanese lands , and sheba's peoples are lebanese citizens , also the lebanese want these lands back .

What happened today is resistance of Israeli occupation of Lebanese lands , and an application of what the Hezb have promised in the process of setting free lebanese prisoners from israelian jails .

-There is thousands of palestinian prisoners , that is among them females , kids , and pregnant women who gave labor in your prisons .
We see the world's hypocrisy when all those prisoners are ignored and it keep a blind eye on israelian inhuman practices in Gaza for liberating an israeli soldier captured by the palestinians for exchange with their females and teens prisoners .

This is all run in the miltary and is totally different from your terrorist wish in burning civilians with napalms .

As I know it Sheb'a is a syrian territory not a lebanease...the UNSC has an resolution about this one (like never before)...
If an israeli government that has put into reality a withdrawal from the Gaza Strip and was going to do the same from 83% of the West Bank is a terrorist government,than this talk is over...Maybe when the government of Iran and PA speaks about "wiping out Israel of the map" is your perception of peaceful behavior,but in my view this is statement of intentions that if I was an israeli would have responded with my ultimate measures...

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
Hizbollah are a Geurilla army

Hezbollah also has 1/3 of the seats in the Lebanease Parliament...
I don't think Israel has to be interested even a bit what hizballah is...Lebanease govenment is binded by the international law to protect its borders also from within...

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   

As I know it Sheb'a is a syrian territory not a lebanease...

Thats partially true. The majority of people living in and around there are Lebonese even though the land may technically be under Syria's name. So obviously Lebonese people would have a persoanl interest in freeing and liberating that land becuase there people are living there.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Any further personal attacks will be dealt with severely.

Back on topic, and keep it civil people.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: WOT Posting Conduct – Please Review Link.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by iqonx

As I know it Sheb'a is a syrian territory not a lebanease...

Thats partially true. The majority of people living in and around there are Lebonese even though the land may technically be under Syria's name. So obviously Lebonese people would have a persoanl interest in freeing and liberating that land becuase there people are living there.

Hey where I live in Silesia they were lot of germans and still a plenty...but the germans don't want to liberate Silesia from the Czech Republic...why?And there are lot of examples in Europe like this ones...
I still wait for the list of the hizballah's attack on Israel...take your time but don't forget...OK?

[edit on 12-7-2006 by ZMax]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Why the hell would hezbollah be so stupid and to provoke irsael at the moment when the whole world can see that hamas has bitten off more than it can chew by kidnapping 1 soldier, now hezbollah take 2 of them.

oh well im sure syria will be invaded soon for sponsering terriost organzatios

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
More on Syria.

breaking.examiner.ie...

Syria’s vice president today blamed Israel for the escalating violence in Lebanon and Palestinian territories, and Arab countries worried over possible Israeli retaliation against Syria after the capture of two Israeli soldiers by its ally, Hezbollah.

More tit for tat, when will the ME learn.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
To : SnakeBite.

Hezbollah is more powerfull then hamas can or has ever been.

Hezbollah have about 12,000 rockets/missiles which can hit practically most of Israel in every town and city Israel has there are only a few cities and town near the egyption/gaza side of Israel which cannot be hit currently.

Hezbollah also has wire guided anti-tank missiles with tandem warheads and some surface to air missiles. Israel would be very stupid to mess around with Hezbollah and Israel all are doing currently is Chest puffing at Lebanon.

Also another reason why Hezbollah can get away with this is becuase the palestinians are encaved between Egypt and Jordan who's goverment actually stop weapons from being smuggled into palestine although weapons do get through secret tunnels.

Lebanon on the other hand has open borders at the top end of the country allowing unlimited quanities of weapons to flow through this was evident when Israel was occupying lebanon in the 1980's and the massive quantity of weapons that flowed through to Hezbollah allowing it to force Israel out of there country.

2 completely different situations. Also factor in that Israel is still holding lebonese prisoners which it kidnapped from lebanon during the occupation and refuse to negotiate there release with the Lebonese the Lebonese had no choice but to kidanp Israeli soldiers and demand there release.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I look at the military potencial of Syria and i think that they can provide a formidable resistance!Of course Israel military is more superior,but Syrias military potencial can not be underestimated!
www.globalsecurity.org...

If israel goes to war whit Lebanon-Syria it wouldnt be the same as fighting Hamas rebelions whit AK-47

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by swesais
This can pis of the arabs and i dont think that Israel can take war whit Syria,Egypt,Lebanon,Jordan!They will have to defend himself in all borders!

But probably it will never hapen,because arabs isnt as one!

It HAS happened before. And Isreal was able to defeat them.

This whole situation is very interesting...
I'm extremely curious to know how this'll play out. Will it be an all out war? Or like the infatadas, with (years of) little battles here and there. This is just me but, I'm not so sure this'll turn into an all out war but you never know. Things can change very quickly. We'll see.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   

MSNBC

7 Israeli troops die in fighting; soldier kidnappings called an ‘act of war’

The Israeli army on Wednesday said seven soldiers were killed in fighting with Hezbollah guerrillas after a cross-border raid in which the Lebanese group captured two other soldiers and dozens of Israeli troops crossed the frontier with warplanes, tanks and gunboats to hunt for the captives.

So let me get this Straight;

Repeated Violations of Airspace are NOT Acts of War - but a "Kidnappings" of an Israeli soldier is?

Firstly, you can not kidnap a Soldier, you imprison him.

A soldier is a member of armed forces, which means he can get imprisoned in the line of duty, just like this Israeli soldiers did. The members of Hizb'Allah did not come into his home and take him away from his family; he was imprisoned in a military action, which means he was NOT kidnapped, but taken as a prisoner of war.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
AFAIK, HB came into Israel and took the soldier. They were not involved in any military action against HB or in Lebanon at that time. Am I wrong? My knowledge on the whole middle east conflict and its history is limited.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf
AFAIK, HB came into Israel and took the soldier. They were not involved in any military action against HB or in Lebanon at that time. Am I wrong? My knowledge on the whole middle east conflict and its history is limited.

So? What is your point? It was a Military Action. What about Repeated Violations of Lebanese Airspace? That is NOT an Act of War?

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Originally posted by Cutwolf

So? What is your point? It was a Military Action. What about Repeated Violations of Lebanese Airspace? That is NOT an Act of War?

Are you trying to say that Israeli air incursions are unjustified, but Hezbollah kidnapping are?

Or, are you trying to say that Israeli military actions are unjustified, but Lebanese one are?

They are either both justified, or they are both unjustified. You cannot have it both ways and be impartial, unless you are a terrorist sympthizer or anti-semite.......

If you truly believe that the Hezbollah kidnapping was a "military action", then part of that action would have to be dealing with the probably military repercussions that would occur as a result of the original operation. Thus, if a sovereign state attacks another sovereign state, they must be prepared to suffer the political and military consequences, NO MATTER WHO STARTED IT, because the point is usually moot anyways.

There are 3 ways to look at this kidnapping:

1. It was a state-sanctioned military operation.
2. It was an act of state sponsored terrorism
3. It was an act of terrorism that originated from a state where the terrorists are provided with security and resources.

It is obvious to all (being that there are admitted members of Hezbollah in senior positions of the Lebanese government) that one of the above choices is correct. In any event, all three choice implicate the Lebanese government to some degree, and they will be lucky to survive this crisis without incurring major losses.

Stop wasting your breath on trying to place blame, or regurgitating one-sided history, or constantly droning on with anti-zionist rhetoric. It doesn't matter anymore. What matters is who has the power, what they will do with it, and what will be the outcome?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join