It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Structures on other planets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
After all that's been published about alien life on other planets, ans structures on the moon, jupiter, and other planets in our solar system, I think that it would be nice to start a thread in which to post these pictures. I have always been a firm believer in proof. Unfortunately, we never seem to have hard evidence, and I think this would be a great start to proving there has to be life on other planets. I have found a wealth of them myself, and am going to post one now. What I am going to do, is post my picture, and leave a reputable link so to produce some authenticity to the pic, so everyone is can see for themselves and check for authenticity, as well as it's location. I hope everyone would participate, and post a remark as the the analysis done on the photo.

I hope everyone here at ATS participates, and hopefully we can conduct a great compilation of pictures to show that there is truly, created structures on other planets, besides earth. Thank you all for posting.

My picture is a rectangular shaped building, on the moon taken by the Navy Sattelite, Clementine. It is of a sizeable shape, with perfect 90 degree angles on all four sides. It is just as intersting to find a much smaller shaped building east of the large one. On the top of the large building, you can notice a oval shaped design on the roof, with which I can only describe as a "barrle" shaped object on it. I can only think that it may actually be a weapon of some sort, by the size and shape of it.

www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil...

That is the link to my photo. Once you get to it, you can zoom out, and check other regions at a convenient time. I haven't looked over the whole photo, but I think that you may find more.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Sorry, I don't know how to post an "external image". I uploaded my image on the server, but don't know how to post it.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I see that link isn't working. Ok, go to this link, on the lower left hand area, you'll see the latitude/longitude spaces. Fill in latititude=-2. Longitude should be around 311. The structure will be located in the center of the arial. Now before you do that, change your pixels to 1 pixel=1 kilometer, and image size to 768x768. That will enable you to see the image. The sight is,

www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil...

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   
cool find. Its still visible at 2, and 4 as well. I wonder if its visible on Lunar Google as well?

Pie

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I wonder if anyone can tell me how to put in an external image? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks pieman.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   
[edit on 12-7-2006 by maximusX]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   
maximusX, you can go to a place like PhotoBucket and upload it there, then put the URL or the IMG link in your post.

[edit on 12-7-2006 by SonyaChristina]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by maximusX
After all that's been published about alien life on other planets, ans structures on the moon, jupiter, and other planets in our solar system, I think that it would be nice to start a thread in which to post these pictures. I have always been a firm believer in proof. Unfortunately, we never seem to have hard evidence, and I think this would be a great start to proving there has to be life on other planets. I have found a wealth of them myself, and am going to post one now. What I am going to do, is post my picture, and leave a reputable link so to produce some authenticity to the pic, so everyone is can see for themselves and check for authenticity, as well as it's location. I hope everyone would participate, and post a remark as the the analysis done on the photo.
www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil...
img]http://c:\mydocuments\mypictures\moon.bmp[/img]

While I applaud your effort, and do consider the clementine pics authentic, the whole mosaic representation of the pictures can allow for such anomalies.

Well thats what has been discussed before.

new topics

top topics

join