It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assholes in general

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I can't #ing stand them, I don't know what #ed up kind of childhood they had nor do I care. They aren't special, they don't deserve any special type of treatment. I find the net to be chalk full of assholes, who only are assholes because they feel anonymous behind their monitor. I enjoyed it on Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, when they went and beat everyones ass that talked # about them on poop shoot. Now I know I can't do that. I'd love to do it though, do they get hard from being a dick to people online? Why would one even want to apply that much effort and energy to it? I suppose for some they are just born assholes and can't help it, and should've just been grounded up into dog food at the age of 5.

Wether it's video games or forums or chatrooms *shudder* assholes will be there. Lurking, hiding, waiting to make their remarks, and reading for their daily mental masturbation. They get off on making others angry, or sad. Is it lack of social life? Or is it perhaps they suffer from a type of social anxiety and never get to say the things they wish in public. So when they get a chance to do it with out having someone kick the living # out of them, they do it. I've known everyone gets kicks from the occassional flame now and then, but I'm talking about serial assholes.

HOWEVER!!!!!

Assholes are not just limited to the net, I swear it must be a disease and we can't control it. Today at 7-11 this stupid #ing register biscuit just had to give me some #ing holier than thou attitude. Was it the way I looked? Did I smell like pot? I don't give a #, just shut the # up and give me my god damn change. She thought I was going to do a gas run. How the # am I going to do a gas run on a PREPAY pump? She told me, your friend better not do a gas run....(friend was waiting in the car) I was like wtf, if he did he'd leave me. I gave her 10 bucks for the gas and said Have a nice day bitch. Thing is I doubt this was a bad day for her, cause she is always a bitch to me when I go to 711. Just a memory of a time when I paid with like a 5 dollar bill and got 4 cents back, instead of giving me my change she puts it in the take the penny leave a penny tray.
Okay I know its a #ing penny, but it's MY mother#ing penny to do what I see fit with it. I know that was some petty ass # but you just have to meet this sub human piece of wasted biomass.

I know every once in a while any and everyone can be an asshole, but to the career life time assholes I say.

# YOU!

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 11:19 PM
link   
thank you for the reply on my job. its not like i chose to be it i just fit the job so well. i for one be an asshole to amuse myself. and maybe any other possible assholes there. what you need to do lysergic is put this asshole bitch in her place. and there is only one way to do that my friend. and that is out asshole her. its not going to be easy, she seems like a real pro. but maybe with my help you could do it. ok look next time you go in there and she starts talking her asshole bull# punch in her in the face. and then when she starts whining give her a flying dragon kick. that should be the end of that. she will never be an asshole, to you at least, ever again.

well there you go bud your problem solved by a real life asshole.

*disclaimer* i do not take responsibilities for any law suits that incur from these happenings, i was giving advice which probably should of not have been listened to namely because i am an asshole. *disclaimer*

[Edited on 10-26-2003 by hmmm]

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 11:21 PM
link   
rofl

if only I had a get out of jail free card.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 11:52 AM
link   
You know what I hate? Road ass hole. You know the kind that simply break for no apparent reason, or don't use turn-signal lights, or worse simply drive with leaving one of them constantly on? You know, stuff like that that piss you off while you drive, and makes you want to have a helicopter, or a friggin monster truck to crush them all?

I swear one day I'm gonna go on an ass-hole slaying rampage, GTA style...

So watch out how you drive

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 11:54 AM
link   
# you too.

I'm a carreer asshole.
someone has to do it

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 11:58 AM
link   
What the # can we rant and rave in this mother#er
i mean not aimed at members.?

new topics

top topics