It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird stuff happening,Please help!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Ok,Im not sure what thread to put this in so please help me.The past few months weird stuff has been happening in my life.I work at this store putting stock up.We have labels on the boxes that come in we have to match the number to the number thats on the self to put it out.Well anyways i have seen 666 come up alot lately.I had one thing that had 666 on the label today we got 666 boxes that come in we had to put up.I was playing a video game the other day and the time come up as 666.Im sorry if i dont make any since but i dont like this happening and i dont know why and it scares me.I dont like seeing stuff with 666 in it and lately ive seen it alot.

[edit on 11-7-2006 by SamsonGabi]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Did i not put this post in the right place ?

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
SamsonGabi,

Ordinarily, one might want to post ideas involving conspiracies in this forum, but if it really is out of place one of our helpful mods will probably move it.

As for the number 666 coming up often, I can see that it bothers you greatly. However, can you be harmed by a number? I am not talking about what the number represents to you, just the number alone?

I am assuming that the number represents something Satanic, evil, or sinister to you, right?

However, you aren't seeing Satan pop up, only a number. You didn't mention any actual evil (like being stalked by an axe murderer), only seeing a number.

Tell us, if you will, are your negative feelings about the number rooted in Christian beliefs? I ask because I think that maybe if you break this down into its simplest terms, maybe you will find a way to not be bothered by it any more.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Yes, you posted it in the right place.

You have nothing to worry about. Pick another focus, start being more aware of EVERYTHING around you. It's easy to see omunous(sp) numbers that have been given a 'feeling/omen/badness' through out the generations. Even I 'notice it when my bill comes to exactly 666. It's because we are mentaly prepared and aware of "A BIG MEENING" that our minds grab and latch on to it.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by wellwhatnow
SamsonGabi,
Ordinarily, one might want to post ideas involving conspiracies in this forum, but if

Actauly, this is the Paranormal forum. You might have thought it was the conspiracy forum. SamsonGabi posted in the right spot.

(of course, I could be mistaken - I often have several windows and psots going at once.... but the top of the page says... OH MY! Well if that isn't the craziest thing. I tell you (because I don't sware) - I found this thread in the paranormal forum. Honest I did!) I'm posting this reply through paranormal. If they moved it TO conspiracies - I have no clue as to why on earth they would.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   
You might be surprised at how often other numbers seem to pop up if you pay attention. For instance just pick a number like 911 and it seems to pop up a lot. Look at your clock shortly after 9 and it seems to pop up every time. Pick a different number and think about it always. Perhaps 676. See if you suddenly see it pop up when you never noticed it before.

I think it's coincidence unless someone else is purposely using the number 666. I found it amusing when I got some change that amounted to $6.66 and the clerk started looking at me funny. Of course I think it's even more unusual when you ring up your items and it comes to an even whole dollar amount.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
and if you invert it you get

the number symbolic of humanity and humankind.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SamsonGabi
Ok,Im not sure what thread to put this in so please help me.The past few months weird stuff has been happening in my life.I work at this store putting stock up.We have labels on the boxes that come in we have to match the number to the number thats on the self to put it out.Well anyways i have seen 666 come up alot lately.I had one thing that had 666 on the label today we got 666 boxes that come in we had to put up.I was playing a video game the other day and the time come up as 666.Im sorry if i dont make any since but i dont like this happening and i dont know why and it scares me.I dont like seeing stuff with 666 in it and lately ive seen it alot.

Just seeing the number on random items, or random occasions doesn't mean anything bad. You notice that number when you see it because of what it means to you.

I'm sure you're aware that it is mentioned in the book of Revelation as the number of the beast, so it grabs your attention more than most numbers would.

I actually have an interesting post on "666" you might want to check out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just remember, the number itself is no big deal, but there will come a person/thing in the future who's name will be equal to 666, & THAT ONE PERSON will be the one to give the true value of the number.

Check out the link to the post when you get a chance.

& don't worry about seeing 666 on receipts, or lists....... after all, it is just a number in those instances.

new topics

top topics

join