It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eye Witness To Flight 77

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I haven't got time to listen to any of it but i did read through the text and it seems as though he took all the conspriacies and put them into his story, maybe he is telling the truth and im taken in too much by the official story, but it just doesn't cut it for me, i will listen to the Mp3's later and post back more of what i think.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I'd like to see the "one engine" he found... And no wonder he didn't found any bodies or luggage if he was on the lawn... And no wonder that some people, presumably from the ranks of firefighters, realised there is a risk of collapse of the damaged part and told the others to stand back...

And seems the site's author is rather paranoid about the Truth movement
90% of it are zionists spreading confusion

Ans how he mixes in there the Moon landing and Eisenhower

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I'm sorry but I think I'll be going with the 100+ other eye witnesses as opposed to this one crack-head who is looking for attention/money.

Geez some people will just believe anything these days.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by shanemcbain
100+ other eye witnesses

Source?

Not saying I agree with this guy... just asking for your source.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by shanemcbain
I'm sorry but I think I'll be going with the 100+ other eye witnesses as opposed to this one crack-head who is looking for attention/money.

Geez some people will just believe anything these days.

agreed

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tuccy
I'd like to see the "one engine" he found...

So would I.

Some of you might recognize the following image.

John W, Brown, spokesman for Rolls Royce (Indianapolis) "It’s not a part from any Rolls Royce Engine that I’m familiar with, and certainly not the AE 3007H made here in Indy.”

That’s nice, but the Boeing 757 was powered by RB211 engines, not AE 3007H, so What does this this prove other than that wasn't a AE 3007H engine?

What is the AE3007H used for?

The AE 3007 is the exclusive engine for all 30-50 seat Embraer regional jets (ERJ), the Embraer Legacy corporate aircraft, and the Cessna Citation X business jet. It also is the sole powerplant for the Northrop Grumman Ryan Aeronautical Center Global Hawk unmanned surveillance aircraft.

www.rolls-royce.com...

So that engine part that was found is apparently not from a Global Hawk.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Sources.....

Anon, from the Navy Annex.
As I stood there, I instinctively ducked at the extremely loud roar and whine of a jet engine spooling up. Immediately, the large silver cylinder of an aircraft appeared in my window, coming over my right shoulder as I faced the Westside of the Pentagon directly towards the heliport. The aircraft, looking to be either a 757 or Airbus, seemed to come directly over the annex, as if it had been following Columbia Pike - an Arlington road leading to Pentagon. The aircraft was moving fast, at what I could only be estimate as between 250 to 300 knots. All in all, I probably only had the aircraft in my field of view for approximately 3 seconds.
The aircraft was at a sharp downward angle of attack, on a direct course for the Pentagon. It was "clean", in as much as, there were no flaps applied and no apparent landing gear deployed. He was slightly left wing down as he appeared in my line of sight, as if he'd just "jinked" to avoid something. As he crossed Route 110 he appeared to level his wings, making a slight right wing slow adjustment as he impacted low on the Westside of the building to the right of the helo, tower and fire vehicle around corridor 5.
www.ournetfamily.com...

• Donald "Tim" Timmerman, a 36 year old resident of Eppington Drive, to the south of the Pentagon across Interstate 395, is a navy pilot and a photographer.
"I was looking out the window; I live on the 16th floor, overlooking the Pentagon, in a corner apartment, so I have quite a panorama. And being next to National Airport, I hear jets all the time, but this jet engine was way too loud. I looked out to the southwest, and it came right down 395, right over Colombia Pike, and as it went by the Sheraton Hotel, the pilot added power to the engines. I heard it pull up a little bit more, and then I lost it behind a building. And then it came out, and I saw it hit right in front of -- it didn't appear to crash into the building; most of the energy was dissipated in hitting the ground, but I saw the nose break up, I saw the wings fly forward, and then the conflagration engulfed everything in flames. It was horrible.
What can you tell us about the plane itself?
It was a Boeing 757, American Airlines, no question.
You say that it was a Boeing, and you say it was a 757 or 767?
7-5-7.
757, which, of course..
American Airlines.
American Airlines, one of the new generation of jets.
Right. It was so close to me it was like looking out my window and looking at a helicopter. It was just right there. . .

www.cnn.com... . .

A CNN on-the-sight reporter was interviewed by a fellow fromCNN :
You got a close-up look at the damage, didn't you?
Yes, I was right next to the building.
And what did you see?
I saw a big, gaping hole and I could see pieces of the plane inside.
Earlier, an eye-witness told us the plane didn't crash into the building.
Well, I don't know what it looked like from where he was, but I looked right inside the hole and I know it crashed into the building.

www.sweetliberty.org...

Christopher Munsey, Navy Times reporter , was en route to work.
". . I couldn’t believe what I was now seeing to my right: A silver, twin-engine American Airlines jetliner gliding almost noiselessly over the Navy Annex, fast, low and straight toward the Pentagon, just hundreds of yards away.
The plane, with red and blue markings, hurtled by and within moments
exploded in a ground-shaking “whoomp,”

www.navytimes.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
More Witnesses

John O’Keefe, 25-year-old Northern Virginia commuter, managing editor of Influence, an American Lawyer Media publication about lobbying was "not much more than a football field away" on
“. saw or heard it first -- this silver plane; I immediately recognized it as an American Airlines jet,”
“It came swooping in over the highway, over my left shoulder, straight across where my car was heading.
www.nylawyer.com...

• Joel Sucherman, USAToday.com Multimedia Editor, saw it all: an American Airlines jetliner fly left to right across his field of vision as he commuted to work Tuesday morning.
It was highly unusual. The large plane was 20 feet off the ground and a mere 50 to 75 yards from his windshield. Two seconds later and before he could see if the landing gear was down or any of the horror- struck faces inside, the plane slammed into the west wall of the Pentagon 100 yards away.
"My first thought was he's not going to make it across the river to National Airport. But whoever was flying the plane made no attempt to change direction. It was coming in at a high rate of speed, but not at a steep angle--almost like a heat-seeking missile was locked onto its target and staying dead on course."
www.eweek.com...

Omar Campo, a Salvadorean, was cutting the grass on the other side of the road when the plane flew over his head.
"It was a passenger plane. I think an American Airways plane," Mr Campo said. "I was cutting the grass and it came in screaming over my head.
A woman driver wanting to exit from Interstate 395 saw
"a commercial plane that came in and was coming too fast and too low amnd the next thing we saw was it go down below the side of the road and we just saw the fire.."
www.cnn.com...

Mark Bright, was the first security officer to arrive at the scene, having actually seen the plane hit the building while manning the guard booth at the Mall Entrance.
"I saw the plane at the Navy Annex area,"
"I knew it was going to strike the building because it was very, very low -- at the height of the street lights. It knocked a couple down."
He said he heard the plane "power-up" just before it struck the Pentagon.
www.dcmilitary.com...

Captain Lincoln Liebner, was parking his car at the moment of attack:
'I saw this large American Airlines passenger jet coming in fast and low,' said Army Captain Lincoln Liebner.
'We got one guy out of the fire truck cab,' he said, adding he could hear people crying inside the wreckage.
straitstimes.asia1.com.sg...

Mike Walter, 46, USA Today reporter, said
"I was sitting in the northbound on 27 and the traffic was, you know, typical rush-hour -- it had ground to a standstill. I looked out my window and I saw this plane, this jet, an American Airlines jet, coming. And I thought, 'This doesn't add up, it's really low.'
And I saw it. I mean it was like a cruise missile with wings. It went right there and slammed right into the Pentagon."
www.cnn.com...

Afework Hagos, 26, of Arlington, is a computer programmer, a consultant for Nextel. He saw a plane flying very low and close to nearby buildings. "I thought something was coming down on me. I know this plane is going to crash. I've never seen a plane like this so low."
He said he looked at it and saw American Airline insignia and when it made impact with the Pentagon initially he saw smoke, then flames.
a188.g.akamaitech.net...

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Father Stephen McGraw was driving to a graveside service at Arlington national Cemetery. McGraw estimates that the plane passed about 20 feet over his car, as he waited on the northbound side of Washington Boulevard.
"I was in the left hand lane with my windows closed. I did not hear anything at all until the plane was just right above our cars."
"The plane clipped the top of a light pole just before it got to us, injuring a taxi driver, whose taxi was just a few feet away from my car.
www.dcmilitary.com...
www.mdw.army.mil...

Steve Riskus, [email protected] wrote:
I took these pictures less then 1 minutes after I watched the american airlines 757 airplane crash into the pentagon on september 11 2001. I left shortly after the picture were taken in fear of further attacks.
Feel free to contact me anytime if you have questions about my pictures.
I did acctually see the plane impact the building.
www.criticalthrash.com...

Mickey Bell, an electrical contractor's foreman was working to renovate the second and third floors. Outside, and less than 100 feet from the initial impact of the plane, he was very nearly struck by one of the wings as they sped by him. He had just left the project trailer (that exploded) when he heard a loud noise. The next thing he recalled was picking himself off the floor, where he had been thrown by the blast.
He got into his truck, parked in the trailer compound, and sped away. Plastic and rivets from an airplane were later found imbedded in its sheet metal

www.necanet.org...:
www.ecmag.com...

"We went out to look at his truck and the truckbed was filled with all kinds of debris that must have come from the blast. He's one really lucky guy,"
Wayne T. Day, President of ' Kirlin', Rockville MD, says
"We had one guy who was standing, looking out the window and saw the plane when it was coming in. He was in front of one of the blast- resistant windows,"

www.designbuildmag.com...

Steve Snaman, manager of the datacom division for Walker Seals, watched from Fort McNair (across the river) as the jetliner came in low at full throttle, banked left and smashed into the wall of the Pentagon.

www.ecmag.com...

Sean Boger, ATC and Pentagon tower chief
I just looked up and I saw the big nose and the wings of the aircraft coming right at us and I just watched it hit the building. It exploded. I fell to the ground and covered my head. I could actually hear the metal going through the building."

Mike Dobbs, Marine Cmdr, standing on one of the upper levels of the outer ring of the Pentagon looking out the window.

It was an American airlines airliner. I was looking out the window and saw it come right over the Navy annex at a slow angle. It looked to me to be on a zero-to-zero course. It seemed to be almost coming in in slow motion. I didn't actually feel it hit, but I saw it and then we all started running."

One of the hallmarks of the CTs is that supposedly no eyewitnesses to Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon had come forward, as you can see, PLENTY of witnesses did.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Steve Riskus, [email protected] wrote:
I took these pictures less then 1 minutes after I watched the american airlines 757 airplane crash into the pentagon on september 11 2001. I left shortly after the picture were taken in fear of further attacks.
Feel free to contact me anytime if you have questions about my pictures.
I did acctually see the plane impact the building.

You see the issue wit this guy is..

He actually has proof that the official story is BS.. and perhaps himself.

Original links for pics above,
Here we see the serious skid marks on the ground where the plane supposidly skilled into the ground. See the big groves there.. Look closely..

Ya thought so.
---------------------------
Mod edit-to resize pics

[edit on 12-7-2006 by asala]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Hmmm Big 4 engine plane flys over head at same time the little one hits...

People look up see the big one, then boom...look back down see the explosion...
put two and two together and swear the big one hit... afterall its not in the air
anymore.

Look at the photos of the lawn from the higher angle NO SKID MARKS

Where is the luggage that would be exploded all over the lawn? There is none in the
early photos.

Where is all the DNA and body parts? It was a grimm task getting that out of the
WTC, but they did it and spent months trying to ID people... I never heard them
doing that at the Pentagon

Where are all the law suits from the grieving loved ones... there were plenty at WTC
and millions in relief funds for victim's survivors

Oh and watch the video... pay attention to the actual explosion... WAY TO SMALL
for a fully fuelled plane the size of a 757.
Wonder why no one mentions that?

And while your at it where are the other three engines?

A 757 coming in at that angle would not disintegrate into nothing. It would not
vaporize in that small blast.

But hey its okay... Thats what the Government does best... fool the sheeple

I mean face it, even if they said "Yeppers we did it, we needed a good war...good for
jobs and the economy and all that" What would you do with that truth?
Well what you gonna DO about it? Hmmmmm?

Yeah thought so... send an email...post on a board
So its better you don't believe...
then you can go to bed at night, feel safe and cozy...

[edit on 12-7-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Zorgon, couple of flaws with your theories.

I dont think any of the witnesses I posted said anything about two planes.

Luggage exploded all over the lawn?

Why would there be? The cargo holds on the airliner have to most structure around them. However, if you really want to do the research, there were some personal effects (i.e. stuff that had been in suitcases, in the cargo hold) retrieved and returned to the families.

Didnt hear about them trying to find body parts at the Pentagon?

You must not have been paying attention
www.rcfp.org...
www.rcfp.org...
ndms.chepinc.org...

Lawsuits over what? A terrorist attack? Against whom?

Other three engines?

757 has TWO engines.

Vaporized?

Hardly, reread some of those accounts.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The "large 4 engine plane" was a USAF C-130 that had just taken off from Andrews AFB. He was asked to look for the plane that they had seen on and off on radar. He was almost hit by Flight 77 as it went past him. A C-130 IS four engined, but HARDLY could be considered "large". And if IT was responsible for what happened, then how could they have interviewed the flight crew after 9/11?

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Wow nobody wants to take on the offical story about the plane skidding on the ground and no marks???

By the way you think walmart of lowes or something might have grass that tough.. I was thinking about riding my dirtbike in the yard this summer.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Several of the eyewitnesses have said that they saw it strike the ground at the helipad.

[edit on 7/12/2006 by Zaphod58]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
Wow nobody wants to take on the offical story about the plane skidding on the ground and no marks???

I have in a number of threads... but its always ignored... Thats why they poured sand on the lawn so fast... but hey I guess those official pics of the lawn with the fire trucks putting out the fire , the lawn that is clean and unscarred... don't count.

Oh well time to go back and build saucers... I may need to get off this rock in a hurry if this keeps up

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Several of the eyewitnesses have said that they saw it strike the ground at the helipad.

[edit on 7/12/2006 by Zaphod58]

Below post applies to you also. Since its talking about the same thing.

Originally posted by zorgon

Thats why they poured sand on the lawn so fast... but hey I guess those official pics of the lawn with the fire trucks putting out the fire , the lawn that is clean and unscarred... don't count.
(

Ok I will go with ur sand gig there...

In these 2 images supposively 1 minute or so after the crash NEAR the HELIPAD, show me the marks of the plane... Appearently I must be blind or something.

BTW still wondering about that invincible grass, anyone got a clue where to get it?

[edit on 7/13/2006 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
double post

[edit on 7/13/2006 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   

By the way you think walmart of lowes or something might have grass that tough.. I was thinking about riding my dirtbike in the yard this summer.

Can you link me someone saying that the plan skidded on the lawn than hit the building?

Cause I think some individuals did say this as exaggeration to how low the plane was to the ground. Just my thought.

[edit on 13-7-2006 by DoomX]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join