It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 slam by Fetzer on Fox News

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I just noticed that Fox had 911 truth seeker, Jim Fetzer has appeared on Fox news with Alan Comes (anchor) and Oliver North (Colonel). The topic discussed was why Fetzer believed 911 was part of a Government conspiracy.

You would think that Fox's Comes, and Oli would try to discredit him, and make a fool out of him which I feel that they tried venues to do so. But, apparently Fetzer was very composed, and anticipated this, and really kept his cool.

It got pretty good til they pulled the plug, and went on to something else. I really have to say, that I've never seen a news station actually put someone on to actually discuss this. What was really great was Alan Comes asked "What sort of evidence can you tell us that 911 was..." Can't quite remember the exact words he said. I don't want to listen to the video again, either for that. But, Fetzer came right out and poited to Cheney, who was being updated on the coordinates of the flight that hit the pentagon. He stated Cheney was being told when the plane was 50 miles, 30, etc.. Before he had to run and hide in the Pentagons' Bunker.

I just think it's about time we actually saw someone on the news, who actually got to speak, somewhat about the real issues of 911. And I hope there will be more, and maybe we can finally find out the truth.

The link is on this website, and probably others. I wonder if any media stations picked up and reported this.

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Yeap posted it today, Fetzer did a great job, to bad they would not let him talk longer.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Jim Fetzer: Fox News Spin Attack Ends With Red-Faced Anchors

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
this was not the 1st time fox news has had a 911 conspiracy theory segment, and certainly wont be the last one.. I remember seeing several segments about the 911 conspiracy theory on fox news over the past year or two. I saw one where they confronted the auther of "the big lie" a 911 conspiracy theorist. I also saw one where they confronted a man who was I guess he was a student of a professor who believes in the 911 conspiracy theories. and of course the student believed in the 911 conspiracy theory and was trying to defend it. but did a terrible job at it, when he couldnt come i\up with an answer, he would just say "well, Im not an expert on the theory..the proffesor is, blah, blah". And you guys have now witnessed Fetzer on fox news (which by the way Fetzer said Cheney said "of course the order still stands!", but Fetzer never explained exactly what that order chainy was refering to. The conspiracy theoriests idea is to have you think the order must have been to stand down, nice job on Fetzers part for using the old ambiguity propaganda trick, to make it look like cheney wants the planes to hit their destined targets..... but anyways....)and just last night they had another professor on Hannity and colmes talking about the 911 conspiracy, and how he thinks the official story is the "real conspiracy theory" and of course tries to explain it. Not only that, he even gave a plug out to a 911truth website on foxnews for millions of foxnews viewers to check on. If the Fox news is in bed with the govt, and the govt is corrupt and behind 911, why would they let him air a web address to a 911 conspiracy site? That would seem counter productive to their big conspiracy plot to brainwash america and take over the world. I mean, why would a currupt government let a conspiracy site plug happen on FOXnews? pehaps becuase all the corruption BS the conspiricists cook up is just a hellucination. and tonight, on the o'reily factor, O'reily had a segment covering this same proffesor.

these are only examples that I have seen, Im sure there are many more that I missed. Its quite common for corrupt old foxnews to show 911 conspiracy theory segments and give such an Idea coverage. And there will certainly be more 911 conspiracy theory segments to come.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
i certainly dont agree with fetzer...

and i normally do with either host at one time or another..

but they didnt do a good job. kept writing the guy off as a nut which just makes the interview unwatchable

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I think the actual end game will very much surprise the CTs. This is my imagined scenerio.

The CTs pump their arms in the air over "the word finally getting out" and people like Fetzer and Jones get to spew their theories unchecked..I mean after a while and their confidence is built..every hairbrained "evidence" is spewed from 'squibs' to PNAC to power downs.

Then some folks will be brought in to counter the "evidence" with an outline of why these things are bogus.

At some point after the CTs shoot their load there will be several face to face debates with some very articulate actual scientists to answer the perposterous claims of people like Fetzer...make no mistake..these people will not sit there like hannity & Colms or North..these guys will know their sheet and will make Fetzer et.al. look like exactly what they are ..charlatens spewing the worse flavor of psedoscience.
Their demise is a given. They have NOTHING to present as evidence, and most people...believe it or not..are quite able to tell the difference between facts and bullcrap when presented side by side.

It may take a while..but sit back and enjoy the show when it starts.....but thats just my opinion..I could be wrong.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
man, they didnt even CARE about the theory, just about whether it was being taught in schools or who is apart of it. e.e

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vushta
...every hairbrained "evidence" is spewed from 'squibs' to PNAC to power downs.

The PNAC is real and documented, so are the powerdowns.

Then some folks will be brought in to counter the "evidence" with an outline of why these things are bogus.

Bring them on.

Release the 7,000 photos, videos and some physical evidence and bring them on.

BRING IT.

That is all the "CTs" are asking for.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   

The PNAC is real and documented

So?

so are the powerdowns

Sorry. Wrong.

Release the 7,000 photos, videos and some physical evidence and bring them on.

You're saying 7000 photos are somehow 'secret'..no doubt because of the evidence they contain?
I've never heard this claim before..got a link?

Ohh...don't worry..it'll be "brought". Be patient grasshopper.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   

You're saying 7000 photos are somehow 'secret'..no doubt because of the evidence they contain?

No, I am saying they are being withheld. I did NOT give a reason. I just said they need to be released.

7,000 photos, 7,000 videos and physical samples.

All the "CTs" want is a release of the evidence and public discourse with our "transparent" publicly funded servants.

You are a fascist if you think it is OK to deny these things.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   
"No, I am saying they are being withheld. I did NOT give a reason. I just said they need to be released.

All the "CTs" want is a release of the evidence and public discourse with our "transparent" publicly funded servants.

---wHO IS HOLDING THESE? (you like the #7 ,don't ya? ) SOURCE ANYTHING 'DARE YA!!!!

IF ITS YOUR STANDARD MIB STATEMENT,DON'T BOTHER!!!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slap Nuts

No, I am saying they are being withheld. I did NOT give a reason. I just said they need to be released.

You are a fascist if you think it is OK to deny these things.

I couldn not agree more. Well said.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 03:23 AM
link   

so are the powerdowns

Sorry. Wrong.

Uh no, you're wrong, the power downs were confirmed in the news by a variety of sources, as well as the bomb sniffing dogs being pulled off the job that weekend. The Odigo IM Warnings, the guy running around the airport cutting up security tapes with scissors and putting them into seperate trash cans, the molten steel pools, the dancing Israelis with cash and box cutters we payed to fly home afterwards no questions asked, the man who wired 100,000 smackers to Atta meeting with Senate Intelligence Committee that morning, NORAD's erroneous timeline and failure to intercept for hours... supporting the Official Story is admirable, but at the expense of your own credibility?

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Well Twitchy, nicely put man.. saved me alot of typing.

And if you dont believe him click the link in my sig.. The 1st one.. You can see everything he just stated there.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Uh no, you're wrong, the power downs were confirmed in the news by a variety of sources, as well as the bomb sniffing dogs being pulled off the job that weekend.

Well actually you're wrong IF we're talking about the same thing.

What I'm talking about is the Forbes statements about 'power downs' which even CTs sites now say were bogus. They could find no one else who would back Forbes up and when they conducted an interview with him..he dodged and baliked on any direct answers. Is HE the source of the 'power downs' you're talking about?
What ARE these variety of sources you're talking about?

The bomb sniffing dogs weren't 'pulled' ( glad you naturally choose THAT word) out of the buildings.

The rest of those things are equally uninformed deflections.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 06:24 AM
link   

For those who believe the Officail 9/11 story. Please find something wrong in these links, make a NEW THREAD, then chat about it. I want 1 person to at least prove something here wrong.

Fine.

What will you accept as 'proof'?
What criteria do you have for establishing 'proof' from 'sounds believable' and are you applying that same criteria to the information you may claim as factual?

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   

For those who believe the Officail 9/11 story. Please find something wrong in these links, make a NEW THREAD, then chat about it. I want 1 person to at least prove something here wrong.

Fine.

What will you accept as 'proof'?
What criteria do you have for establishing 'proof' from 'sounds believable' and are you applying that same criteria to the information you may claim as factual?

You need to PM me with info on that, not dereail a thread..

If you think something is screwed up then make a THREAD not use this one. Then make your point on why something on that site is messed up.

new topics

top topics

join