It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(DOC) First date.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
“Why the hell are we in the closet?”

“It’s a way of bonding. We stand in the dark together and feel each others vibrations and attune ourselves to each others soul.”

“But Jen, this is our first date.”

“And I can think of no better way to start it off. A close spiritual contact with one another to set us out on the right footing.”

“OK, fine. I’m here to take you out. If you want to start the night with some quiet time in your walk in closet with the lights out, who am I to object?”

“I hope you don’t take it wrong, I just want to feel you.”

“Now that’s something I understand.”

“TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF ME!”

“YOU said you wanted to feel ME!”

“NOT like THAT! Just calm down John, We’re not going to touch each other in a physical way; we’re going to touch each other with our feelings.”

“What the hell are you talking about?”

“It’s something I’ve practiced all my life, please try to understand. When two people come together, when they try to reach into the very being of one another, it’s often easier if they try to explore the depths of one another first.”

“Wow, that’s heavy. Here I was planning on a few beers and some pizza and you’re ready to explore the depths of my soul. I can’t imagine why some lucky guy hasn’t snatched you up yet.”

“Now you’re being mean.”

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry. That was uncalled for. I’m just not used to standing in a pitch-black closet on the first date when the date hasn’t even began yet. Give me a little time to adjust.”

“It’s ok John. Just relax and reach out to me with what’s inside you. Relax and let your feelings reach beyond the confines of your body. Feel the energy flow from your chest and arms and let it find its way across this short space to my energy.”

“OK, I’m relaxed. I’m relaxed and my energy is flowing from my body. It’s reaching out across the darkness in search of you.”

“That’s good John. Let it flow easily and warmly towards me. I think you understand. I think you know how to reach into my being as I reach into yours. I have no doubt this was taught to you by the aliens just as it was taught to me.”

“WHAT?”

“The Aliens. They used to abduct me as a child and I learned to meld with them in a spiritual sense. The same thing happened to you John or you wouldn’t be so adept at reaching out to me. You feel it, don’t you?”

“Ummmmm.”

“Don’t think my dear, feel. You feel it as I do. John we can reach each other on such a serious depth. Please tell me you’ll just try to feel what is happening between us.”

“I’ll try. Just give me a moment to focus. Here goes. Yes, I can feel you. I can even see an outline around your body. We stand in total darkness and I can see a glow around you. I don’t know what it is but its dark blue, maybe light purple, I’m not sure but it’s so pretty.”

“What you see is my aura and it’s indigo. I knew you could feel me, I knew you could see me. This moment is so wonderful.”

“I’m going to try an experiment of my own now. Jen, I want you to stay just where you are. I want to see if I can feel and see you from the other side of the closet door. It won’t take but a minute but these feelings are so strong I just want to test them.”

“You won’t be gone long?”

“Not long at all. I just want to see how far we can be apart and still feel each other.”

“I’ll be waiting right here.”

……………………………………….

“John, you’ve been outside for a few minutes now and I can still feel you. It’s OK to come back inside so we can be together again.”

“John? JOHN??”

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
oooooooooooooooooo

good job

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Scarily, this reminds if a girl I once knew!

Nice work on the story, great pacing. I could almost see his face in the dark closet

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Are you telling me that it isn't normal to invite my date into the closet? I guess that would explain a lot.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Thanx guys. Now I just have to come up with another story

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Great job!

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
roflmao!

Good one!

I had expected something completely different.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I actually dated her once

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I can't believe you guys would actually do that!! shame on you all.
poor girl
great story, great entry, well written, humorous and quite enjoyable.

top topics

join