It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scary Movie 3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 10:31 PM
link   
please for the love of god why was this made? i was big fans of 1 and 2. let me go into some things that are horribly wrong wtih the movie.

#1 no wayans brothers or however you spell their names. these guys are hilarious and made the movie. but they arent in the third one.

#2 pg-13. what the hell? what kind of bull # is that. there is one f word and it isnt even well placed

#3 cheap ass jokes. i laughed mildly 3 times in teh whole hour and a half movie. yet to my disbelief everyone else in the theater died laughing at jokes that were not only stupid but telegraphed from a mile away.

#4 charlie sheen. enough said about that.

there is not a word to describe scary movie 3's awfulness. you would have to invent a new word to even comprehend how bad it is. something like dikussy or something like that. dont go see this movie. its not like the first 2.

if you have seen it and you like it you sir a dikussy

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   
"please for the love of god why was this made?"

To attempt to milk every damn dirty dollar (ooh note the alliteration) they can out of the name Scary Movie.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 10:40 PM
link   
that was a rhetorical question numbnuts. everyone knows why it was made. i'm sure it wasnt made to lose money or just plain suck (which it did). goodness captain obvious.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 10:53 PM
link   
ah, so because of that I am not allowed to have an opinion?

if it was rehtorical then why ask it?

gee wilkers captain anal.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 10:58 PM
link   
ok it was a rhetorical question to make you think about it. not for you to answer it. see your not supposed to answer rhetorical questions. also your opinion was an obvious fact. and lastly captain anal. i kinda like that name.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I aim to please.

oh and thank you SO much for enlightening me, I had NO idea what a rhetorical question was.

[Edited on 26-10-2003 by Lysergic]

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 07:39 AM
link   
No Wayans?

Man, that is #ed up... That's like the Jackson Five without Michael or something....!!!

And you liked one and two? (so did I), that doesn't bode well....

I think it just slipped down a few notches on my gotta see list...

One thing though, there were a lot of Ring references in the previews...did you see this movie? If not, that could be a reasonfor the dislike.... In order to really enjoy a spoof, it helps to have seen all the things being lampooned....

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmmm
please for the love of god why was this made? i was big fans of 1 and 2. let me go into some things that are horribly wrong wtih the movie.

#1 no wayans brothers or however you spell their names. these guys are hilarious and made the movie. but they arent in the third one.

#2 pg-13. what the hell? what kind of bull # is that. there is one f word and it isnt even well placed

#3 cheap ass jokes. i laughed mildly 3 times in teh whole hour and a half movie. yet to my disbelief everyone else in the theater died laughing at jokes that were not only stupid but telegraphed from a mile away.

there is not a word to describe scary movie 3's awfulness. you would have to invent a new word to even comprehend how bad it is. something like dikussy or something like that. dont go see this movie. its not like the first 2.

if you have seen it and you like it you sir a dikussy

wtf? that movie was very good. all except the molesting preacher joke. that crap is getting really old, really fast, and it offends alot of people. I must say, the aliens in this movie looked pretty real. Though, ebert and roper gave it two thumbs down. Anyways, I say it was a good movie.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmmm

I wouldnt have seen this movie to begin with... the only thing remotely funny in the first scary movie was when James Van Der Beek came in the window and goes "oops sorry wrong set"

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 05:02 PM
link   
thanks for the warning. i planned on seeing it this weekend. ill just wait and rent it.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 11:37 PM
link   
you could of fooled me lysergic

then there is the dude who liked it. please never talk to me again. there was nothing offensive in the movie at all! how could it be funny? basically without the wayans brothers it sucked.

yes i have seen the ring.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I only found the first 1 funny i like Marlon Wayans tho he is funny
"WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I've been lucky. I haven't seen any of the movies in the "Scary Movie" trilogy. They don't look funny anyways.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Saw the first one and I thought it was stupid so I didn't bother with the 2nd and I know I'll probaably not see the 3rd. Just trash, what a waste of film.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I love the first two movies. The first one the most. And I also like the brother's other one: Don't be a Menace to South Central while drinking your Juice in da hood. Especially the supermarket scene, the cell phone and nuclear weapon scenes before that and all of the scenes with the grandma were funny...

new topics

top topics

join