It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

read this, a friend is here and i am wanting to show my love and yours for him!! Mwaxx

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
My friend, my mate my best mate my honey my sexy babez!. He is a lil honey!.

He is a ats member!! ( you know who u are
))
He has been unwell and you know i am here for you baby!! MWAHxXxXx

This is to you my friend, you mean more to me than you realise babez!

You have been there so many times when i needed someone and 95% of the time you were to pick me up and make me smile.

I know nearly everyone who knows you feels the same, you are a diamond and i personally wish you lived closer so i could give you a hug.... every minute of every day.

I am here no matter what, you know that but i want this to sink into your skin that

I AM BLOODY HERE FOR YOU!!!

Mwaaaahhhhhxxxx

Oni xx

P.S : get well my bubz!! xxx

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Yeh get well soon man, even though you take the mick you have been there for me through some bad times man.

So thanks and im here if you need me.

Pickle

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Get well soon to Oni's best pal!!!

Hope you feel better soon, and whatever's ailing ya should go away ASAP.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
What can I say? You are the awesomeness, and have always had great suggestions to make my life easier when it comes to my favorite toy I own!

I've always seen you show how much you care about people, you defend those that are brought down, and you keep you head up everytime I see you here! You defended that gal down at the restaurant that time when you told me what happened with your car and how offended you were.

Whenever you need to chat, man, I am here, or feel free to send me a u2u! Take it easy buddy, and feel better!

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Get well soon oni freind , hope you a quick and lovley recovery

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   

you just look after yoursellf and know we are here when you need us,

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Get Well Soon mate.

"And the lord said, Who shall I send? And I said, here am I, send me."

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Hope you get feeling better PDQ. You know ATSers are always here for other ATSers if you need us.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
as one big dysfuntional family - heck we have our rows and spats - but at the end of the day we are all family and I hope here for each other - and you are included - im proud to have so many friends on this forum and getting to know each and everyone better each day. And when a friend is in pain or trouble I would like to say I am there to help if i can - I really hope you are feeling better soon and we can all have some massive ATS family getogether so we can all enjoy each others company. Raising a glass to you - be strong, keep the faith - the family is with you.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Hope you're feeling well soon, good sir.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
My thoughts and prayers are with you my (Oni's) friend. May your journey be light and swift to the bright morning, May your burden be only whats needed to help you grow.

Love and light,

wupy

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Our positive thoughts, prayers and well-wishes, with regards to a fellow member, can often prove beneficial or at least a demonstration of support during times of trial and tribulation.

With that being said ... positive thoughts, prayers and support for Oni x x's friend.

Your return to better circumstances is our only desire.

$.02

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Just picture in your mind all the love, light and positive vibes coming your way and feel better soon.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
We Are A Family

I've got all my sisters with me.

Feel that love coming your way!

And when you're feeling better, be sure to come check out Politics@AboveTopSecret.com (PTS).

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Caring as ever Oni!
Hope your friend gets better.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Thanks everyone, please keep the karma coming!

This means so much to me as i know it does for him

i have said bubz, babez, mwahxxx alot in this thread haven't i??

Thanks so much to all that have replied.

Oni x x

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Hi oni x x

I sincerely hope that your friend gets better in whatever he is going through....many ''good thoughts'' and ''well wishes '' coming your way,yours and his........
Prayers, coming from BTS .....

Take care,
helen

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   
ok , we have had enough soppiness -- time for some tough love , munkie style

stop malingering you orrible little man , get your arse front and centre and show us what you are made of

are you a man or a mouse ????

get a raw steak and a beer down your pie hole -- that will perk you up

and ps -- if you even think of pegging out on our beloved onikins , i will come round there and slot you myself

snap to it

ape out

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Okay...

well...

to this "friend of yours"!

I hope that everything gets better. I hope that it does!! :bash:! Sicknesses suck...

please tell him or her I hope that friend gets better.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 02:44 AM
link   
get well soon friend of oni x x, so that we can get some more argueing done...heheheee

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join