It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women can make sperm!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

Originally posted by wildcat
Women are smarter and more patient than men. They are smarter academically b/c more women graduate from college than men. They also mature alot faster. I hate fat women and would never ever consider relationship with one with fat neck or big belly. But maybe one day women will dominate over men and then there would only be women. No more rape.

oh man, where is the BS flag emoticon when you need it?

You aren't Valerie Solanas by chance?

Yeah I emphasize that women are utterly superior to men all because I am a male.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei

Originally posted by wildcat
Women are smarter and more patient than men. They are smarter academically b/c more women graduate from college than men. They also mature alot faster. I hate fat women and would never ever consider relationship with one with fat neck or big belly. But maybe one day women will dominate over men and then there would only be women. No more rape.

Err, what does your own personal dislikes about traits in women have to do with the subject?

That theoretically speaking that women may someday overthrow men and make themselfs dominate b/c they no longer need men to reproduce. Like thats ever going to happen, just a thought. And where did I say in my post that I dislike their traits? I only stated that I dont like fat women.

[edit on 5-8-2006 by wildcat]

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
must've forgot your sarcasm tags, or perhaps my psychic abilities are not what they use to be.
my bad if thats what you were going fer.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Um...in all honesty, we can produce children without women. We simply keep them around to because they're nice to look at and most of us prefer women to animals when it comes to shagging.

I'm just saying.

Btw, more women graduate from college than men because there are more women than men. More women also vote because (again) there are more women than men.

[edit on 5-8-2006 by Akraites]

[edit on 5-8-2006 by Akraites]

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Women will still need men.
Who else would they cook and clean for?

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Yes sarcasm is what I was going for.

[edit on 5-8-2006 by wildcat]

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Through my experiences I have seen men drop out of college for a number of reasons. One involving video games and too much dorm room internet. I never seen a women drop out of college.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
That must have been one small college.
I don't care what scientists who have too much time on their hands say, we still need one another, and that isn't going to change anytime soon. BTW can people stop with this BS about who’s supposedly smarter?

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I will stop as long as everyone doesnt post uneccessary comments about my posts.

[edit on 6-8-2006 by wildcat]

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
That must have been one small college.

There was this guy from Mizzou who droped out because of the reason I described earlier. Mizzou is a big college.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
So because a guy dropped out, that gives you the scientific and statistical evidence needed to proove that women are superior?

I like that formula.

I've seen one person drop out of college

That one person is a male

therefore 100% of those that drop out of college are male.

Gotta love the transititive property

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Human specie has no purpose

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
So because a guy dropped out, that gives you the scientific and statistical evidence needed to proove that women are superior?

I like that formula.

I've seen one person drop out of college

That one person is a male

therefore 100% of those that drop out of college are male.

Gotta love the transititive property

Are you being sarcastic? Lets just stop with whos superior and whos not. That was only one guy who was an example I gave you all. I never said women are superior to men. Men have superior strength and speed, women can be dumb when they imagine things but they still do get better grades than men from what I have seen. But that does not go for all men.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The smartest human in the world is a man.

The strongest human in the world is a man.

The fastest human in the world is a man. The tallest human in the world might be a woman, but thats more of a curse than an achievement.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Most of the guys I know who don't do particularly well in school don't do well because they just don't care. They have the potential to be friggin genius', but they prefer not to do work just for the sake of doing work. Women, on the other hand, will do what they're told. This is closer to a statistical fact than an opinion.

[edit on 6-8-2006 by Akraites]

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
people dont worry about this destruction of men thing. why do you think god made woman and man?! god didnt just make woman or just make man.

like it or not, women need men and men need women.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Human specie has no purpose

And Lizard people serve what purpose? Anyway...

Men cannot do without woman.

Woman cannot do without man.

Its that simple.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I find it funny that anyone would think that this means an 'end to men'. Production of sperm is the definitive trait of male. If women are turning some of their cells into sperm, they are, de facto, men. Or at least 'masculinized', just as a male who had some procedure and created eggs would be feminized. Feminists should, technically, be appalled at this. Its the destruction of females as much as its the destruction of men.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akraites
The smartest human in the world is a man.

The strongest human in the world is a man.

The fastest human in the world is a man. The tallest human in the world might be a woman, but thats more of a curse than an achievement.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Most of the guys I know who don't do particularly well in school don't do well because they just don't care. They have the potential to be friggin genius', but they prefer not to do work just for the sake of doing work. Women, on the other hand, will do what they're told. This is closer to a statistical fact than an opinion.

[edit on 6-8-2006 by Akraites]

the "smartest" (in terms of IQ) person alive is a woman, Marilyn vos Savant. at least as far as I am aware.

as for the "do what they're told" part, i hope for your sake you aren't in too big a hurry to get married. or laid. or anything like that.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Our own scientific progress isn't destroying the male being, genetics already are.

The Y chromosome is genetically getting weaker and smaller each generation.

In terms of size and consistancy,

X- |:::::::::::::::::::::::::|

Y- |::::::|

Eventually the Y chromosome will vanish, leaving only women anyways, its inevitable.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
The Y chromosome isn't going anywhere. It is necessary, biologically, for reproduction, and thus it will be preserved.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join