It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FireFox 2.0 BETA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
here ya go.

www.theinquirer.net...

The link is at the bottom of the article.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Dude your soo cool I'm voteing you for a wayabovetopsecret you make computer heathy it run so much better ever one now want there computer to look like my.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by El Che
Dude your soo cool I'm voteing you for a wayabovetopsecret you make computer heathy it run so much better ever one now want there computer to look like my.

Thankyoy, you are very kind. I am happy to help you in any computer problems thatI can.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
It looks the same...

I was expecting more of a polished product and got "old busted."

NIB monkeys, not just for the new hawtness anymore...

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
So far the new Firefox Beta works just find. I haven't found any extensions yet, that the browser has not been able to deal with. But I have to agree with a previous poster, I was expecting......well, something different. Nevertheless, I'm pleased with Firefox and it is a joy not to be using IE -- based soley on principle. I admire the Mozilla "open source" philosophy and, because of that, I'll support Firefox.

So far Firefox has more than met my requirements and expectations, the new beta, if nothing else, has improved upon Firefox 1 and I'm pleased that the overall Mozilla philosophy is able to develop such a fine, accessible browser. Now i'm waiting for a Mozilla OS.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I'm very tempted to give this a try, I'm one of the folks that ran the original beta version of Firefox before the broad release, and I've been happy with it from the start. It's been amazing to watch the evolution the software has made, and I don't think enough users understand the full ability of it because they don't take advantage of all the extensions that are available.

I just find that when I do each upgrade I have to wait for the extensions to catch up, so I'm without some features for days or weeks. :shk:

If a few other ATS members give a positive review to the new upgrade, I'll take the plunge too.

I tend to trust the opinions of the members around here.

Now to blatantly give them a plug.............

www.firefox.com...

You will never use Internet Explorer again.............

EDIT: Can't spell. :shk:

[edit on 12/7/2006 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Preach anxietydisorder and thank you mrmonsoon anyway there no really big changes for what I see but it does help me with my spelling (which is really bad) so many improvement that you can't see.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by El Che
Preach anxietydisorder

(not sure what you mean by that ???)
But I do support open source software, and I'll take that to the pulpit...

but it does help me with my spelling (which is really bad) so many improvement that you can't see.

Is there a built in spell check ???
Lord knows I need one...........................:bnghd:

[edit on 13/7/2006 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I love Firefox!

I just recently converted after IE really screwed me for a while.

With IE I lost the ability to use ATS for about a week! It was an AWFUL week!!!!
I couldn't stay logged in, everytime I clicked on a forum I was logged out.

I switched to Firefox and now have no problem, plus pages load much faster.
Firefox rules!

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Yeah there a spell check just misspell something there red underlining then press the right button it should say some place Spell check this field and if it is check you should see a list of words that they think is right.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
There is not much with this version that you can't get with extensions.

top topics

join