It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

freemason's signs of recognition

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by 11mistersinister322

Actually the Scottish Rite begins with the 4th degree, the 3rd degree belongs to the Blue Lodge or Craft Masonry. If you really were a Freemason, or one who that pays attention, you would know the justification why Christ's name is not used in the Blue Lodge.

So your a Christian zealot is what I read from your post? Is your name Bill Schnoebelen?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The only significant difference between the york and scottish rite is that in the york rite, you are forbidden from snitching on a brother, UNLESS it is murder or rape. In the scottish rite, you are forbidden from snitching on a brother EVEN IF it is murder or rape. AND, you did not argue the truths regarding the OTO and the royal secrets of freemasonry because either you are a master mason who already knows these things and don't want to admit it, OR, you are still spiritually hoodwinked by your lodge.
Hiram is the "Christ" of freemasonry. Mormonism and scientology were influenced heavily by freemasonry in the creation of their customs. But all in all, it is a big pyramid scheme. There are dues that I had to pay and every time I went up a degree I had to pay more money; This gets EXPENSIVE over time. Yes, a proper mason is one that is an outstanding member of his community, gainfully employed, and non-judgmental in another's religious views. The freemasons are NOT the problem, as most of them are actually good people. It is the LEADERS at the top that make this organization insidious. What is most important to consider is that if you are a fellow craftsman, you don't know what the master masons know, and if you are a entered apprentice, you really know nothing, as you are completely in the dark. As you move up, you learn a few more secrets than you did in the previous degree, but none of these "secrets" are anything truly enlightening or relevant in this discussion. Once you hit the 32nd degree, AND if you give out the proper key words and/or phrases to your most worshipful master, then they will know that it is not you, but rather, your spirit guide, or demon inside of you, speaking, and then they know that you are ready to be initiated into the illuminati; thus begins the process of illumination. I was illuminati, up until january 12 2008, and I was able to escape the clutches of the evil one. Up until that time, I didnt view myself as someone doing anything bad. There is a show called Eyes Wide Shut. In it, there is a orgy scene with the worshipful master of ceremonies dressed in papal attire with the frankincense, the whole works. THAT # IS REAL! I know this because I attended a halloween bash at Larry Flynt's estate in Arizona. In fact, I still have the invitation for proof. It was there that I saw grandiose acts of sex and sodomy, and when I was taking part in satanic rituals with Larry and the rest of us who were in the know, I realized that this is not for me and I need to get out of it. This was 2007. The name Mr. Sinister was given to me after I became official illuminati. If you are in the entertainment business, it is not difficult at all to be in the illuminati. In fact, it is encouraged, it will further your career, as it has Jay-Z, P-Diddy, Clive Davis, Rihanna, Beyonce, these people are balls deep into wicked #. I attended Sean's (Jay-z real name) VH1 storyteller by way of personal invitation in december 2007, and that was where I had my final series of satanic incantations and worship. After coming back from NYC, I felt spiritually raped, and I couldn't get out, I could not change my behavior or thoughts, and I was being eaten alive from the inside by these dark forces. THERE IS A SPIRITUAL WORLD. IT DOES EXIST, AND IT WILL SERIOUSLY # YOU UP IF YOU DONT RECOGNIZE AND UNDERSTAND THE POWERS AND PRINCIPALITIES AT WORK. I know these things, I understand how to manipulate spirits to do things for me here on this earth, but that power I can no longer use, because it would be an apostasy against my Lord. Straight up, go into your next masonic ceremony, and say this in your mind, no one listening, only in thought,"Jesus Christ, if you are truly the only begotten Son of GOD, then prove to me that I am wrong." hahaha. Wait and see what happens to your life after that my friend. Hell hath no fury like a creator scorned.

give a man a fish, feed him for a day.
teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
There is NO 4th degree except rite of memphis I believe. Key of the Royal Secret: AGNI, USHAS, MITHRA The only words not spoken and not allowed in the tolerant Luciferian religion of freemasonry is Jesus Christ, Yeshua the Messiah. The reason is because freemasonry is MITHRAISM. MITRA or Mithra is the Persian god and the mystery religion devoted to his worship. Make no mistake about it, Mithra is Lucifer or Satan. The god Mitra or Mithra was originally a Persian deity considered to be the mediator between mankind and Ahura-Mazda, god of light. (Lucifer the light bearer 2 Cor 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.2 Cor 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.) This god overcame evil and brought life, both animal and vegetable, to humankind. Statues of Mithra characteristically show him holding a bull by the nostrils while plunging a knife into its neck. The Romans identified Mithra with the sun god. December 25 was celebrated as his birthday. Three traditions relate the birth of Mithra: (1) he was born of an incestuous relationship between Ahura-Mazda and his own mother; (2) he was born of an ordinary mortal; (3) Mithra was born from a rock. After his redemptive work on earth was finished, Mithra partook of a last supper with some of his devotees and then ascended to heaven, where he continues to assist the faithful in their struggle against demons. From this high level ritual we see MITRA identified and defined:
MITRA -- The fire, the dawn, the morning star. (Lucifer, not Yeshua or Jesus, is the god of freemasonry)
Make no mistake about it freemasonry is Mithraism, the worship of Mithra, which is one of the many names of Lucifer or Satan the devil. Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning (Lucifer usurps Yeshua's title of the morning star)! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!AGNI is another part of the freemason's Ineffable Word. From the 32nd degree ritual we are informed of AGNI who was borrowed from the Hindu worship of Lucifer or Mithra before the Persians named him Mitra. AGNI, INDRA, and VISHNU: Fire, Light, and Heat, the first trinity and their manifestation in the skies. The interpretations of these symbols will reveal the Holy Doctrine. The one great idea from which they have been unfolded is the Royal Secret. Few appreciate as they should its (the Royal Secret of freemasonry) exalted morality making it the law for their daily lives, and fewer care for and value the great truth of its philosophy and religion. (Royal Secret - the religion of freemasonry worships Lucifer as god) You are not doing an idle thing to learn the Royal Secret. The Aryan kinsmen of our ancestors .... so worshipping their Deities, and creating Light, what should ascend to the skies to invigorate and replenish INDRA, the universal light, the planets and stars that had once been men, their ancestors. The symbols of Free Masonry conceal , even in the Master's Lodge, the Holy Doctrine and the Royal Secret. As kinsmen of our Aryan ancestors sacrificed in Indra and Ahura, sacrifice thou with an offering of incense to the God in whom thou doest put thy trust. In the 14th degree the seeker of the Royal Secret was Baptized and hailed a Soldier of the Truth of Ahura-Mazda, one of Lucifer's many names and counterfeits of the True God. In the 32nd degree, Now you desire to become Priest and King. The 32nd degree gives the Royal Secret and make the initiate a Priest and King of Ahura-Mazda, one of Lucifer's many names. The Irano-Aryans sacrificed before dawn to Mitra, the morning star. As the kinsmen of our Aryan ancestors sacrificed to Serpenta Mainyu, the divine wisdom, sacrifice thou with an offering of incense to the God in whom thou doest put thy trust. This is not verbatim, merely as I remember it to be.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by 11misters

[edit on 26-4-2010 by 11mistersinister322]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11mistersinister322
There are dues that I had to pay and every time I went up a degree I had to pay more money; This gets EXPENSIVE over time.

You are so full of it that it is not even funny. You do not pay for every degree.

Many Scottish Rite Valleys bestow all 29 degrees in one day/weekend for the same cost. In my jurisdiction it is $200 for the initial outlay which covers the first years dues as well. After this you get a punch card which enables you to go and view any degree performances which were not conveyed in the initiation and view them for free.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Maybe you have a certain shine about you.
Some people appear different because of their mental state.
You know how somebody from out of town can look like they are from out of town or from a bigger city, or their eyes are scanning the area in a state of alertness, or their walk is the walk of somebody more aware or more confident in the possible outcome of any situation?
Most people are living in an isolated cloud of dumb.
If you look more aware then maybe people think their is something more to you.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Very strange that augustus did not offer a rebuttal regarding mithra, hiram as freemasons' "christ", and the satanic rituals that ensue. This is an old video but one worth watching. It's all about balance. George Lucas, a member of the craft, used his star wars movies to further the masonic movement to children. George calls it "the force", and to maintain a symbionce between good and evil; that is a direct freemason concept. This is the reason for the white and black checkerboard pattern in masonic temples and lodges. I was taught to balance out my good deeds with evil ones and vice versa. However, most of the good deeds were self centered.
AS FOR THERE BEING NO 32ND DEGREE IN SCOTTISH RITE YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY WRONG. THE #ING RING WITH THE DOUBLE HEADED EAGLE WITH THE CROWN FROM THE BYZANTINE EMPIRE OF ANCIENT ROME COMMEMORATES THE 32ND DEGREE OF THE SCOTTISH RITE AND I PAID OVER 2500 DOLLARS FOR THAT GODDAMN RING, SO DON'T BULL # ME OR ANYONE ELSE HERE AND TELL ME THAT FREEMASONRY IS NOT EXPENSIVE.
Here is the video that is extremely well known globally by know:
tiny.cc...

I KNOW of what I speak "for we battle not against flesh and blood, but against powers and principalities, evil in high places." "Woe to those who do not enter through the gate, for these are thieves and marauders."

ut supremus sic subter supter est somnium vos have illustrator vestri in ignarus. Jesus Sarcalogos mos baptize vos in incendia vos apostolus

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by 11mistersinister322

while your imagination in only overshadowed by your typing ability, you were never a freemason. And you are right. There is a 32nd degree. Also a 33rd.
The Scottish Rite coveys 29 degrees. You already have to have the first 3 from the blue lodge in order to attend. 3+29=32. the 33rd is honorary and takes lots of time and dedication to achieve. Plus you have to get the KCCH first. BTW, what color are the KCCH caps again?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

AS FOR THERE BEING NO 32ND DEGREE IN SCOTTISH RITE YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY WRONG. THE #ING RING WITH THE DOUBLE HEADED EAGLE WITH THE CROWN FROM THE BYZANTINE EMPIRE OF ANCIENT ROME COMMEMORATES THE 32ND DEGREE OF THE SCOTTISH RITE AND I PAID OVER 2500 DOLLARS FOR THAT GODDAMN RING, SO DON'T BULL # ME OR ANYONE ELSE HERE AND TELL ME THAT FREEMASONRY IS NOT EXPENSIVE.

If you were actually a Mason you would have understood my initial post to convey that the first three degrees are bestowed by the Blue Lodge. If a Mason opts to join the Scottish Rite the subsequent 29 degrees are confered by this appendant body. If anyone pays $2,500 for a ring that is their volition, no one is obligated to purchase any jewelry to indicate what body or degree which they are currently affiliated with.

Save your vulgarities and ignorance for people who have no idea of the acutal regulations and customs of the orginizations which you falsely proclaim to belong.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Save your vulgarities and ignorance for people who have no idea of the acutal regulations and customs of the orginizations which you falsely proclaim to belong.

Indeed. The official Scottish Rite ring is given to candidates upon receiving the 14°. If they want silver ones, they're free. If they want gold ones, they cost 50 bucks. This guy who says he paid 2500 bucks for a ring is not telling the truth.

Freemasonry is one of the least expensive organizations that one can join in the United States. Rotary Club, for example, costs about 10 times as much as Freemasonry.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

The only significant difference between the york and scottish rite is that in the york rite, you are forbidden from snitching on a brother, UNLESS it is murder or rape. In the scottish rite, you are forbidden from snitching on a brother EVEN IF it is murder or rape.

Just for the record, this is not true either (although not much mistersinister has said has been true anyway).

A Mason promises that he will hold the confidence of another brother. That means if a Mason needs to talk to another in confidence, he doesn't have to worry about the brother he told to go blabbing all over town about it. It has nothing to do with "snitching".

Most of mistersinister's other blather was plagiarized from biblebelievers.org

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Masonic Light]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I PAID OVER 2500 DOLLARS FOR THAT GODDAMN RING, SO DON'T BULL # ME OR ANYONE ELSE HERE AND TELL ME THAT FREEMASONRY IS NOT EXPENSIVE.
Buying a ring was your choice, buying a $2500 ring even moreso. You could have bought a perfectly nice 32° ring for $100 if you wanted...
here

But a ring doesn't make you a Mason. Anyone can buy and wear a ring. It's the internal qualities, not the external, that make a man a Mason...

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

But a ring doesn't make you a Mason. Anyone can buy and wear a ring. It's the internal qualities, not the external, that make a man a Mason...

Indeed. And again, I've never heard of anybody paying that much for a Masonic ring. I paid $200 for my Master Mason ring, and I paid $50 for my Scottish Rite ring (the gold one; if you want the silver one, it's free).

Methinks mistersinister is making this stuff up.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I bought my ring on Ebay. I got a great deal on it, but I heard a few people saying that buying a used masonic ring is in poor taste. Anyone have any opinion on that?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Thats your own fault for paying rediculous money for a ring lol. I have quite a few rings and have bought them all for 100-300 dollars each, and it was my choice to spend that money. I could have bought cheaper ones but I wanted semi nice ones.

Nobody is required to buy a 2500 dollar ring.

And I don't think george lucas is a freemason. And if he is, who cares. He was heavily inspired by the writings of joseph campbell (look him up, check out the book the hero with a thousand faces) and thats where he got a lot of the idea for star wars.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by jeasahtheseer]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join