It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The forces that are broken.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Does anyone know what force is broken when you split an atom?
Good. Read on.
It's the force that doesn't allow anything to physically touch. The physics behind the atom bomb are this: Compress hydrogen atoms to the point at which they physically touch, and when they do touch, electrons and protons fly from their given paths to form helium in the exact way that is happening in the sun.
E=MC^2 is the formula for this force. There is another force however. A force that hold this dimention together. A force that keeps dimentions distinctly seperate. A force that can be broken. Here is a simple experiment you can do right now. Take both index fingers and press them together. You can feel the force right now. Press them harder and the force keeps them apart. Your fingers are physically not touching eachother, on an atomic level, there is a small gap between your fingers. The atomic bomb actually did touch, the force I am talking about is a bit different, and quite a bit stronger. It is the force that prevents two objects of mass to exist in the same space at the same time. It is a very powerful force, but as I said, it can be broken. There is an old paradox which is not a paradox at all, it goes like this: "What happens when an unstoppable force hits an immovable object?". It's the end of the universe. The force that prevents two things from existing in the same space and time. It is the barrier between us and the 4th dimension. It is very easy to break this barrier, yet the answer is so simple that it is nearly impossible to find. Until Now.

E = INFINITY

[edit on 11-7-2006 by xuul]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I understand your statement, but what are you trying to say?

Do you have some secret source of unbridled power or what?

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The source of unbridled power is everywhere.

E cannot equal MC^2, for when you have an area with no mass, there still exists energy.

www.edge.org...

They have just recently figured this one out (it's about time)

When you are traveling near, at, or faster than the speed of light, you are dangerously close to tearing the universe apart. The only true way to amplify the energy you need to do it safely is vacuum bombardment. I know what you're thinking, you bombard a vacuum with anything it's just going to fill up, but thats if you bombard it with something
The key is to bombard it with nothing (another vacuum) If you bombard it with another vacuum, or many tiny vacuums, you amplify that background energy and are able to manipulate space and time with it.

[edit on 13-7-2006 by xuul]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
In my day, at public school. there was this theory where, as you got closer to the speed of light, you started to go slower, untill that is, you were travelling at the speed of light.

Nothing travells faster than the speed of light.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuul
Does anyone know what force is broken when you split an atom?
Good. Read on.

If by force your referring to four fundamental forces of nature(i.e. gravity, electromagnetism, strong and weak nuclear forces)I don't know were to begin. So lets start at the beginning.

Einstein's Theory of Special Relativity gives the equation e=mc^2. That is e=energy m=mass c=speed of light. Basically he's giving your the equation which will determine how much energy you will release relative to the amount of mass being converted into energy.

This however didn't make a nuclear reaction feasible. Einstein said on at least several occasions he didn't believe that humanity will ever harness the power of the atom. He believed you would have to convert an impossible amount of matter simultaneously to achieve a sustained nuclear reaction.

Enter Leo Szilard a brilliant physicist who developed the concept of a nuclear chain reaction(split one atom it splits a couple then they split a couple more and so on).

It's the force that doesn't allow anything to physically touch. The physics behind the atom bomb are this: Compress hydrogen atoms to the point at which they physically touch, and when they do touch, electrons and protons fly from their given paths to form helium in the exact way that is happening in the sun.

That would be nuclear fusion or the hydrogen bomb. Hydrogen atoms have the same magnetic charge thats why the repulse each other.

E=MC^2 is the formula for this force. There is another force however. A force that hold this dimention together. A force that keeps dimentions distinctly seperate. A force that can be broken. Here is a simple experiment you can do right now. Take both index fingers and press them together. You can feel the force right now. Press them harder and the force keeps them apart.

I believe that would be the electromagentic force. The atoms in your fingers have the same electrical charge therefore they repulse each other.

Your fingers are physically not touching eachother, on an atomic level, there is a small gap between your fingers. The atomic bomb actually did touch, the force I am talking about is a bit different, and quite a bit stronger.

Yes when the hydrogen atoms collided they achieved fusion and released an enormous amount of energy(many times that of nuclear fission).

originally posedt by xuul
It is the force that prevents two objects of mass to exist in the same space at the same time. It is a very powerful force, but as I said, it can be broken. There is an old paradox which is not a paradox at all, it goes like this: "What happens when an unstoppable force hits an immovable object?". It's the end of the universe. The force that prevents two things from existing in the same space and time. It is the barrier between us and the 4th dimension. It is very easy to break this barrier, yet the answer is so simple that it is nearly impossible to find. Until Now.

Interesting statement. How do we jump into hyperspace then? I'm dying to know.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by fritz
In my day, at public school. there was this theory where, as you got closer to the speed of light, you started to go slower, untill that is, you were travelling at the speed of light.

Nothing travells faster than the speed of light.

Yes, I've heard the same thing, even though you would go as fast as the speed of light the light would still be faster.

top topics

join