posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 12:17 PM
I really don't think that this is the great earthquake from revelations, for a few reasons.
the biggest being the fact that the rapture hasn't occured yet, and this earthquake is SUPPOSED to happen halfway through the tribulation, which is
the seven years after the rapture. So, aside from the time being completely wrong...
How do I know that it's not time for the earthquake?
There are supposed to be several other occurances before the earthquake takes place, and I'll list some of them here
1. The appearance of Antichrist
2. The rapture of Christ's true church
3. The four horsemen of the apocalypse(sybols for
4. A great pestilence sweeping across the world (pestilence)
5. Causing a shortage in food (famine)
6. A great world war (war)
7. 1/3 of the remaining population dying (death)
I'm not 100% on all of that, but just so you know, that's where I stand on it. When those things start happening, then I'll get scurrd.