It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blasts in India financial capital.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
The government has already aparently arrested people in Lashkar-e-Taiba, fox is reporting.

Lashkar-e-Taiba

The LT is the armed wing of the Pakistan-based religious organization, Markaz-ud- Dawa-wal-Irshad (MDI)—a Sunni anti-US missionary organization formed in 1989. The LT is led by Hafi z Muhammad Saeed and is one of the three-largest and besttrained groups fighting in Kashmir against India; it is not connected to a political party. The United States in October 2001 announced the addition of the LT to the US Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) list—which includes organizations that are believed to support terrorist groups and have assets in US jurisdiction that can be frozen or controlled. The group was banned, and the Pakistani Government froze its assets in January 2002. The LT is also known by the name of its associated organization, Jamaat ud-Dawa (JUD). Musharraf placed JUD on a watchlist in November 2003.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Connecting The Dots

Could this have any relation to this attack?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Pakistan and Al Qaeda and all...

Something happened in that city. The President doesn't invade a city with 2,000 troops to open up a road tunnel. What is going on?

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Not Sure if this has been reported here but there have been blasts in Kasmire in adition to the Train Bombs in bombay.

news.bbc.co.uk...

im sure they will try and blame these horrific attacks on Al-Quida even if they had nothing to do with it.

gotta keep fear up so that everyone supports The War For Oil I Mean On TerrorText BlackText White

[edit on 11/7/06 by Eternal_Question]

[edit on 11/7/06 by Eternal_Question]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   

BLASTS in the Indian city of Mumbai were caused by bombs, the city's police chief said.

"It is a bomb blast. We are not sure if it is RDX or not," AN Roy, Mumbai police commissioner, said, referring to the possible use of high-powered plastic explosives.

He said 140 people had died and more than 250 were injured

news.com.au

RDX

[edit on 11-7-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
7 explosions in 11 minutes on 7/11 in Bombay.

Over hundred people are feared killed as seven blasts in 11 minutes ripped through Mumbai's railway stations in Mahim, Bandra, Matunga, Borivili, Mira Road, Jogeshwari and Khar.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Miltant psyops must of been working overtime to get that all lined up in order to spook the superstitious.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Why does eveyone think its al queada? Why would Al-Qaueda attack India. Its most likely some millitant group from pakistan. And does anyone else feel a global war is coming?

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
i came across this just now
en.wikipedia.org...
i dont know if the two are realted but interesting nonetheless

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regenmacher

Over hundred people are feared killed as seven blasts in 11 minutes ripped through Mumbai's railway stations in Mahim, Bandra, Matunga, Borivili, Mira Road, Jogeshwari and Khar.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

Miltant psyops must of been working overtime to get that all lined up in order to spook the superstitious.

Shocking, isn't it? This one is right in our faces.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Communication_Burger
Shocking, isn't it? This one is right in our faces.

Symbology of the event had message for the US too, so it seems. I would speculate that these bomber groups are going to have many fearing dates with 7 or 11 in them.

Recently:

Senator Joe Biden said: “In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7/11 or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking!”

www.theconservativevoice.com...

[edit on 11-7-2006 by Regenmacher]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
What the hell is going on it might be the begining of many attack from what I see and all at certin dates. hmmmmmm

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I can see the significance of the date, but why do we always have to quote them in the silly American format?

It's 11/7 not 7/11...... to me and I suppose alot of other people, 7/11 would be the 7th of November...

Anyhoo..

I read on the BBC that the Indians knew of a very specific threat against logistical targets and had already uncovered several LT cells in the area before the attacks took place, so looks like whatever was planned would have been far bigger and nastier.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I'm not sure if I buy into the 'certain dates' theory. From my understanding, one of the objects of terrorism is to make people scared all the time. What would be the point of having people only be afraid on a certain few days each month? Seems to me that the numerical connection is simply a combination of coincidence and people reaching for a more complex conspiracy. Regardless, thoughts and prayers to all those effected.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
here is the video of injured people and train wreck.

Video

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
the thing why we have to look at these numbers, is like what they do for serial killers that have some occultic edge. some serial killers only commit crimes and murders on certain dates or using certain rituals.

if these were murders in the usa, the dates would spark someone to think of a serial killer and would give clues to who and why they are doing such things.

obviously these are international things, but why always on dates with 7 or 11 in them. they must have some reason and seeing as there have been 4 now with those numbers, people can start to see paterns. whether this was done by internal terrorists or international ones, people are always looking for paterns.

so we have had

9/11
11/3
7/7
11/7

whether it is something or nothing, it is going to make people think.

[edit on 11-7-2006 by andy1033]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

7 or 11 in them.

There were 7 explosions within 11 minutes

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
How long before some 9/11 conspiracy believing, tin-hatted liberal blames Bush.?

You know, if it's bad and it happens, it is somehow W's fault. I think WWII was somehow his fault. Who cares if he wasn't born yet. Someone will espouse "evidence" to "prove" it.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apoc
How long before some 9/11 conspiracy believing, tin-hatted liberal blames Bush.?

You know, if it's bad and it happens, it is somehow W's fault. I think WWII was somehow his fault. Who cares if he wasn't born yet. Someone will espouse "evidence" to "prove" it.

no one here has even mentioned bush, seems like some political baiting to me.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Yeah.... so there's "2" 7-11's in our face.

Does anyone know ats... Ram? Well he's been finding a pattern also in the Julian Calendar. At first I didn't think much of it, but he's right....they are using both calendars to plan terror attacks. When he crosses the Gregorian calendar to the Julian.... he finds occcult numbers on both.

He was worried about something happening today too, because of the numbers he saw on the calendars. He's out of town for a few days... right now he's probably crapping himself. If you haven't taken a look at his thread.... you might find it interesting about all the dates, numerology etc.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenmacher

How do they always get this Number Right?

Are Militant Islamists Obsessed with Sacred Numbers and their Meaning?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

Let's check out Number 11:

THE "COINCIDENTAL" NUMBERS OF THIS ATTACK ON THE WTC

• The date of the attack: 9/11: 9 + 1 + 1 = 11

• Mohammed's birth is celebrated on the 11th day of the 9th month

• September 11th is the 254th day of the year: 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

• After September 11th there are 111 days left to the end of the year.

• 119 is the area code to Iraq/Iran. 1 + 1 + 9 = 11.

• Twin Towers - standing side by side, looks like the number 11.

• The number of stories is 110 (2x) 110 - 110 - Remember that the zero "0" is not a number, so we have 11:11

• The number of Tower windows = 21,800 2+1+8+0+0 = 11

• The third building #7 to fall had 47 stories = 4+7=11

• The first plane to hit the towers was Flight 11

• American Airlines number1-800-245-0999 - 1+8+0+0+2+4+5+0+9+9+9=47 = 11

• George W. Bush - 11 Letters

• Flight 11 - 92 on board - 9 + 2 = 11

• Flight 11 had 11 crew members

• Flight 77 - 65 on board - 6 + 5 = 11

• The Flight 11 call letters were AA11: A=1, A=1, AA=11.

• Four of the hijackers on flight AA11 have the initials A. A. for their names: AA=11.

• The fifth AA11 hijacker was the pilot, Mohamed Atta, 11 letters, and AA in last name.

• Flight AA11 had 92 people on board - 9 + 2 = 11.

• Flight AA11 had 11 crew members - 2 pilots and 9 flight attendants.

• The target of Flight AA11 was in New York City -11 letters.

• The State of New York was the 11th State added to the Union.

• Manhattan Island was discovered on Sept. 11, 1609 by Henry Hudson -11 letters.

• Trade Center is 11 letters, and Skyscrapers is 11 letters.

• World Trade Center Towers is 22 letters - 2 x 11 =22.

• The WTC Twin Towers - standing side by side, look like the number 11.

• The first WTC tower hit (North Tower) collapses at 10:28 A.M. -1+2+8=11.

• The 1st Fire Unit to arrive to the WTC towers was FDNY Unit 1. Unit 1 lost 11 firemen.

• The WTC towers collapsed to a height of 11 stories.

• After 99 days of burning, NYC declares the WTC fires are extinguished - 9 x 11 = 99.

• Death toll from the World Trade Center attacks was 2,801 - (2+8+0+1 = 11).

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!

Somebody most be Having an Orgasm of all this Number Symboligy now!

[edit on 11/7/06 by Souljah]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoSteve85
Why would Al-Qaueda attack India.

Because they're non-beleiving pagans in occupation of holy muslim land and are in an international military agreement with the United States???

Its most likely some millitant group from pakistan.

Probably. But it doesn't make sense to say that india wouldn't be on al-qaida's hit list. Just becuase a nation isn't involved in the iraq war, or a close ally of israel, hardly means that its safe from islamist extremists.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join