It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US government hate christians

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Everybody like a good testicle analogy. Except crakeur

You know what they say brother, one man's trash...

Spiderj

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
testicle analogies are a dime a dozen. now, if you have somehow referenced foreskin or a mohel, that would have been impressive.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I'd give a pound of lox for a good mohel analogy.

Let's do business.

Too jewish?

Spiderj

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
only adding tfillin and pais would make it too jewish.

spiderj, I think we might have put too much judaism into this thread. Much like a mohel removing the excess flesh, I am going to go back and circumcise some unnecessary judaism from my posts.

was that good enought for you spiderj?

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   

was that good enought for you spiderj?

Sounds kosher to me...ah dang I did it again.

Spiderj

Oh well as long as peace reins on the board perhaps there's hope for the middle east, but I doubt it.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   
how does anti-discriminatory practices mean anti-thelargergroupthediscriminatorsareapartof?

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I think your views are anti-semitic and I don't agree with you at all.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Well...that was 5 minutes of my life wasted, when I could have been doing something important like watching the paint peel off my garage door.

To the best of my knowledge, christians of all creeds are in the vast majority in this country, and seem to wield a vast amount of influence because of it. Obviously, it was because I have been hoodwinked by those evil jews, who all survived the non-existent Holocaust and moved to the US after the war ended.

I can't believe I even wasted the time to post on this particular thread...oh well, there is still time to grab my flashlight and go watch the paint peel.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I read Ghaele's comments with my eyebrows semaphoring up and down. What a load of COMPLETE honk!

Christians are the true faith? That comment is so mindbogglingly arrogant that it defied belief. (Personally speaking there is no true faith. I love being an atheist.
)
The rest of the comments seem to display many of the traits that the poster brings up. Oh and blind ignorance too.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I like how the Jews of this board take a most ignorant attack on Jews and turn it around. Like how I do when people try to make fun of me. You see, if you make fun of yourself the person attacking you is lost, you took his material leaving him with nothing. So they look like a fool while you laugh because you just made a joke about having to attend your secret Jew Take Over of Hollywood meeting and hoping they wouldn't run out of Cream and Bagels this time.

Anyways, to the original poster,
Wow, the Government hates Christianity when the guy at the top says GOD TALKS TO HIM AND TOLD HIM HE WANTED BUSH TO BE PRESIDENT!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
who said anything about us kidding?

Jerry Seinfeld was the keynote speaker. His lecture, titled "why can't we get a good jew elected president (spoken in whiny nasal seinfeldian tone)" was a big hit. we all came away with the feeling that, because most of our country is being run into the ground by god's chosen leader and his minions, we should probably keep controlling the media and eating our bagels.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Ghaele, I am sad that you believe such tripe. How in the world can a set of laws making racism illegal, be bad for anyone else? It is to protect someone's rights, and that's a good thing for us all. I don't however, agree with the proposed laws.

You GHaele, I live in a small Southern town. THe Census records tell me that 98% of our country is Baptist. My husband and I are both pagan/Wiccan. We have been told by our friends who are local, not to let anyone in town know about our paganism. They told us that our lives could be endangered if anyone knew, or at least have a cross burned on our front lawn and/or run out of town. All of this simply because we have a different religion. We don't sacrifice animals or eat babies (well, not often anyway
), and we don't put hexes on anyone. We don't practice our religion in public and heck I used to wear a pentacle but haven't since I moved here. The town gays have trash and rotten food thrown at their house and front yard, I don't think we'd fare much better.

That is persecution, my friend. How did this situation come about? Because the good Christians of this town were taught by their Church that witches are evil. Seems to me that the Christians are doing the persecution here.

Having said all of that, I have to say that the people here actually walk the talk, they are true Christians who practice love, neighborliness and who try not to judge. They have been good to us and made us feel welcome. Only this one problem is the fly in the ointment.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   

they come originally from todays Ukraine. Their ancestors worshipped a Sungod but they converted to Judaism in the... year 780 [A.D.]. They have not a single drop of Semitic Blood in them. 100 % Ukrainian. The only Jews with Semitic Blood is the... Jews in Saudi-Arabia and Ethiopia. These Arabian Jews are the Old Testament Jews and the chosen people, the Jews of Israel, Europe and America are converts and Goyim-Jews. The Arab Jews follow a Judaism that are totally different from the Rabbinic Judaism of the West.

Bash me if you want - but I think that there just might be something to this claim/assertion. I believe that this is a refference to the Khazar People -> en.wikipedia.org...

Quote: "Criticism of the U.S. government and Congress for being under undue influence by the Jewish-Zionist community (including AIPAC) is anti-Semitic."

Lets be serious. The lunatics ranting about ZOG are bigots and racist trash.

Nygdan: Would that not be the same Stereotyping of which you just accused others? Not all Christians are "Ignorant Hate-Mongers". Unfortunately there are a lot of "bigots and racist trash" that call themselves "Christians" - but just because you call yourself a "Christian" or "Jew" does not necessarily mean you are one. Your Actions & Speech & how you live your life factor into the equation (that is the whole point of it actually).

Also last time I checked "Foreign Lobbies" like "AIPAC" do exert a lot of influence over the U.S. Government. Are you going to call me a "Hate-Monger" now because I am Critical of the AIPAC Lobby? "People critical of a foreign lobby aren't necessarily either." OK maybe this is the answer.

P.S. It is not necessarily the act of a "Hate-Monger" who is "overwhelmingly antagonistic to anything Jewish" to criticize the Actions of a Government & it's Military (Obviously Israel in this case). If I were to Criticize the U.S. & it's Military actions (& I do this at times - even as a U.S. Citizen) - that does not make me "overwhelmingly antagonistic" to Americana such as Hot Dogs, Hamburgers,
Apple Pie, Baseball or Rock N' Roll.

You can spout all the Holocaust figures you want you can even claim the Jews run America and I will guarantee that you will never be arrested. Freedom of Speech protects you it's when you take propaganda to a violent level that you get in trouble.

Yes you are correct of-course. This is what makes America Great is it not? Long Live the 1st Amendment!

How in the world can a set of Laws making Racism Illegal be bad for anyone else?

Because any number of things could be interpreted as "Racism/Racist". A) How would you be able to Prove such things & B) This would contradict the "Freedom of Speech" Right of the 1st Amendment - Violence on the other hand is Not protected.

Other than that - Forestlady - I sympathize that you can't proclaim your Faith Publicly in your town because the Baptist Church expounded that "Witches are Evil" - you see it does indeed cut both ways. The President says that we have "Freedom & Liberty" - in Theory perhaps. I think that the Reality is that we have "Ignorance & Repression" instead.

[edit on 24-9-2006 by Seraphim_Serpente]

<< 1   >>

join