It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Diseases in china/africa man made?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I was just cruising around and came across the following article.

BEIJING (AFP) - China has reported a fresh outbreak of foot-and-mouth disease, with 51 head of cattle affected in the nation's northwestern Qinghai province.

Cattle at three farms in Qinghai's Henan county began showing symptoms of the illness on July 1, and on July 7 they were diagnosed with foot-and-mouth disease, the agriculture ministry said on its website.

A total of 212 head of cattle were culled following the outbreak, while local agriculture officials quarantined and disinfected the farms and the surrounding area, the ministry said.

The case is the third in Qinghai this year, and brings to nine the total number of foot-and-mouth outbreaks to strike China so far in 2006, according to the ministry's website.

Foot-and-mouth is a severe, highly contagious viral disease affecting cattle, pigs, sheep and other cloven-hoofed livestock. It is not usually fatal but causes losses in the production of meat and milk.

source

I dont want to seem paranoid but...............
has any one else noticed that the major diseases that have beeen going around latly ie SARS, BIRD FLU, have originated from china/japan? or is this just me?

Everyone knows that china/japan have a very large population and one has to wonder if the powers that be are trying to reduce the population slightly. Now i do sound nuts lol iv been working on the tinwiki article NEW WORLD ORDER far to much lol. Im not just indicating china here, the cases of aids/hiv originating in Africa have been discussed as being man made aswell.

i do believ that alot of these diseases are man made, maybe some have mutated out of control hence it spreading out with the bounderies of the original site.

On population control

Population control is any methodology used to control the type, location and number of people that inhabit the earth. Public debate is strictly limited however to non-coercive means in achieving any one of these goals, especially with regards to population reduction. An important example of this would be allowing people the free choice on procreative matters. By using various methodologies both economic and administrative and educational to dissuade people from having more children than needed, a stable population base can be created. It should be noted here that the prevailing viewpoint of the world’s decision makers is that Population control and environmental devastation are linked and the former contributes heavily to the latter. This view is foundational to understand the policies that are formulated to combat, what is viewed by policy makers as a runaway population explosion. Indeed, when the Nation Intelligence Council (NIC) held their Global Trends Conference they identified seven key drivers that would shape the globe through the year 2015. The first was demographics; the second was natural resources and environment. These trends are of the utmost importance to understand if we are to understand the motives and policies that are driving the population control agenda. Related terms and policy paradigms and nomenclature are 'Sustainable Development', 'Agenda 21', ‘Rio Conference’ ‘Biodiversity Treaty’, ‘Bioshpere Reserves’, ‘World Heritage Treaty’, ‘Ecosystem Management’, ‘Desertification Treaty’, Ecosystem Management etc. The idea that there are too many people inhabiting the earth is one that is ingrained in the world’s leaders and one that, in their view, requires a solution.

source

and on man made diseases specifically AIDS/HIV

What should we do to eliminate suffering and disease? It's a wonderful idea but perhaps not altogether a beneficial one in the long run. If we try to implement it we may jeapordise the future of our species. World population must be stabilised, and to do that we need to eliminate 350,000 people per day."

When world-famous scientist and explorer Jacques Costeau uttered those words, AIDS was not yet the pandemic as it is today, and in any event, Costeau must have thought that of the 350,000 to be eliminated, he -being a member of the white, productive, ruling class in the world - would be excluded.

Today, just under 45 million people are living with HIV/AIDS with the continent of Africa being the hardest hit. The vast majority of the world's population have bought into the position sold to them by "reputable" medical names with awesome qualifications and international bodies such as the World Health Organisation in terms of the origin of HIV/AIDS.

SOURCE

The following deals with the possibility of Bird flu being Politically Timed for Global “Iatrogenocide” an intresting read to say the least, definatly worth everyone looking at it/

If avian flu becomes more than a threatened pandemic, it will have done so by political and economic design. This thesis is supported by current massive media misrepresentations, profiteering on risky and valueless vaccines, gross neglect of data evidencing earlier similar man-made plagues including SARS, West Nile Virus, AIDS and more; continuance of genetic studies breeding more mutant flu viruses likely to outbreak, inside trading scandals involving pandemic savvy White House and drug industry officials, curious immunity of these pharmaceutical entities over the past century to law enforcement and mainstream media scrutiny, and published official depopulation objectives. With the revelations and assertions advanced herein, the public is forewarned against this physician-assisted mass murder best termed “iatrogenocide.”* This genocidal imposition is expected to serve mainly economic and political depopulation objectives.

SOURCE

now i came across the following site dont know if its relevent to what iv been saying but take look anyway, it deals with diseases and vaccines speifically its got articles on MAD COW DISEASE,WEST NILE VIRUS,BIRD FLU. and many many more including sars and cancer etc take and look and tell me what you think.

SOURCE

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Great Post! I've thought about this kid of thing for a while, would certainly by a way to control population. Maybe they unleashed the virus' especially AID's then realsed they couldn't control them ... or can they ?

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
i myself have thought about this alot especially lately, maybe its the case of when they first started experimenting with these diseases on a small population but the disease has mutated and is now out of there control OR they have done it pacifically this way to cut down population growth i mean china alone have millions living there the mentality of any goverment agancy would be that who would miss a few people here and there?

Its not as if they can just go out and murder people that would be to obvious all they have to do is think "what is the perfect weapon"

think about it, seriously wether or not you beleive this is going on, what is the perfect weapon, we have them here already they take the names of AIDS,SARS,BIRD FLU, PLAGUE, SMALL POX ETC the list can go on and on and on.

Maybe the agencies involved have got in way over there heads when they either tested or harnessed these diseases and dont know how to stop it now OR they know exactly what they are doing and personally i believe they have cures for these diseases already and they just dont want us to know.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Paranoia is fun and we swill bucketsful here on ATS but there is a much simpler and far less ominous reason that these kinds of diseases tend to originate in Africa, China and S.E. Asia. Industrial scale farming and husbandry is for all intents and purposes unknown in these regions. People tend to raise animals in confined spaces with virtually no veterinary care (vaccinations and preventative care). In addition, people live extrememly close to their animals in these cultures. The poor (read: non-existent) veterinary care, cramped and unsanitary animal pens combined with extrememly close proximity to people provides a rife atmosphere for cross-vectoring of organisms. Healthcare for the human population, also extrememly substandard, leaves them susceptible to all manner of diseases. In the case of AIDS, the virus was a non-lethal organism in certain monkeys. Bushmen hunted and ate these animals and the organism crossed to humans where it became what we know of it today. No conspiracy. Just nature at work I'm afraid.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 06:04 AM
link   
you could be right JTMA it might just be nature at work and i may just be overly paranoid

I found thie following article while looking around, it talks about the west nile virus and the involvement of the CIA, as well as talking about anthrax etc, its a well laid out article imo anyways, the guy who penned this is an investigative journalist.

Background on the CIA, the "West Nile Virus, " and
"Industrial Espionage"

Hints of CIA involvement, and a darker side to this
virus's evolution, came less than a year earlier with the
publication of Richard Preston's New Yorker feature on
the "West Nile [Virus] Mystery: How did it get here? The
CIA would like to know."(4) Then, the alleged outbreak
of WNV, more commonly termed Eastern Equine
Encephilitis (EEE) virus, provided an excuse to spray
millions of mostly Jewish, Black, and Hispanic
"mosquitos" in the tri-state region with malathion.
Preston, whose propagandist nature and associations I
exposed in my national best-seller, Emerging Viruses:
AIDS & Ebola-Nature, Accident or Intentional?
(Tetrahedron Publishing Group, '997),(5) is the author of
the New York Times best-seller, The Hot Zone.(6) This
work catapulted him to national acclaim and his current
status as the chief voice in mainstream media bent on
broadcasting "immanent" biological attacks by
"terrorists," primarily depicted as Arabs, Blacks, and/or
Muslims.

It should be realized, however, that the word
"bioterrorism," reflects a broader sense of the word,
including the frightening of Americans into accepting
virtually any official bioactive prescription, including
experimental and risky vaccinations. In the case of
malatione spraying, this carcinogenic and lethal
intoxication is deemed appropriate to allegedly protect
citizens against hypothetical biological attacks, man-made
or natural. For the propagandist purpose of fear
induction, Preston's prose is best suited.

I first linked Richard Preston to CIA counterintelligence
activities through my independent investigation into the
origin of the Ebola virus. Ebola, the ideal biological
weapon that kills nine-out-of-ten humans within three
weeks of infection, emerged first in three European
vaccine production laboratories virtually simultaneously
in '967. Then named the "Marburg virus" (after one of
the vaccine maker's Marburg, Germany, address),
consensus held that this virus arrived in Europe in a
shipment of nearly 500 African monkeys.

as well as this bit

What New Viruses' Vaccines and 'Chemtrails' Have in Common

There is a three letter common denominator underlying:
the West Nile Virus (WNV) outbreak in New England,
the controversial spraying of ablation known human
chemical carcinogen related to agent orange-over
American cities, the growing threat of anthrax or other
biological weapons attacks, vaccination policies that are
risky and questionable, if not downright deadly, the
mysterious "chemtrails" overcasting previously blue skies
across North America, and an avalanche of sophisticated
counterintelligence propaganda concerning vaccinations
and bioterrorist threats eminating from our nation's
primary news sources.

The C.I.A. (Central Intelligence
Agency) is implicated in every regard. As a principle
perpetrator of all these threats, and a primary purveyor of
propaganda in these domains, America's leading military
intelligence and "corporate espionage" agency is suspect
in what amounts to global genocide being carried out in
the name of "public health" and "national security."

LINK TO FULL ARTICLE

Worth a look see from those of you out there that believe in population control and man made viruses, the more i read about this kind of stuff ( the arguments for and against man made viruses etc) it makes you wonder dont it.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Nice posts. I don't believe that the diseases are made with the purpose of harming the world but there has been cases where an isolated lab's viruses escape...

new topics

top topics

join