It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drawing Animei

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Can anyone hlep me learn how to draw animei?

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 01:50 AM
link   
www.howtodrawmanga.com...

I have been learning to draw manga and japanimation style cartoons for a little while now. It does take alot of dedicated practise. On the site I linked you will find a few good drawing guides and a shop to order books. I have ordered a couple of them and I highly recommend them.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 06:42 AM
link   
this is exactly what you need ivan
:
www.somethingawful.com...

One of the more prominent cultural influences currently sweeping through America is the Japanese entertainment dubbed as "Anime." Although some ignorant Americans may simply refer to this phenomenon as a children's cartoons, Anime is much more than that. For example, many of the cartoons feature women with penises and robots that explode frequently. The Something Awful Guide to Anime will help you, a member of the ignorant American public, learn to appreciate the fine art of Anime so you may one day create your own "children's cartoon" yourself!

[Edited on 27-10-2003 by SectorGaza]

[Edited on 27-10-2003 by SectorGaza]

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 05:37 PM
link   
very nice. love the tyra baks thing

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I tried a little of this in high school. Just try copying the "masters" over and over again. I have several books on manga and it said that's how kids in japan learn, they just copy their favorite styles. If they have talent they get a job and take it from there.

new topics

top topics

join