It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nightwatcher "Nochnoy Dozer"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Hey so this is for Russian soilder, as for all of you too, but has anyone seen this movie, I did I really did not understand it, hahaha it was good and greatly put together....

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Nope, havn't seen that movie. If you have it on your computer you can try sending it to me, I would probably be able to translate it for you.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
hahaha na I dont have it yet, it just came out in the us, been around in russia for a year or two now, you should try and rent it, it sin english so thats how i got it... hahaha its an awesome movie.....

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   
What is the movie about????

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
you could say, good verses evil mixed with a twist of the matrix and vampires and hunters of vampires, the end of the world and all humanity is destroyed, scary blood and gory gory..... but is incredible, ends in a total different way we are used tooo.....

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for the local rental store to get it. I've only heard good things though. Daywatch is already out on bootleg dvd (as I stumbled across it today). I don't know about the regional coding though.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Yea I dont know much about daywatch, but I mean nightwatcher is awesome.... A thrill for your mind and senses

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragster
Yea I dont know much about daywatch, but I mean nightwatcher is awesome.... A thrill for your mind and senses

It's a trilogy based on a book or comic (I don't know which) where Daywatch is the second film. There's trailers at youtube.com. It's being promoted as just Nightwatch in the US, but I assume you mean the same as Nightwatcher.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
yea thats right, the third movie comes in 2007, and it should be really good to see how it all turns out, it is just so new for me, all the ways the plot has been set and so on.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Well, I saw it the other night. It was just ok. The story was decent enough, but you can tell that it is part of something bigger as it felt horribly incomplete by itself. More of a movie of the week series then anything substansial as a film. I probably won't bother with the sequals as the action is pretty much nil. It just really did nothing for me, but to each his/her own. Perhaps I was expecting too much.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier
Nope, havn't seen that movie. If you have it on your computer you can try sending it to me, I would probably be able to translate it for you.

I saw it in Hong Kong it was pretty cool it did have English subtitles.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I've got t on DVD and to be honest, I had no idea what was going on at all, could be the fact that it's poorly translated, but I got lost about half way in.

I'll give it another watch tonight, see if my simple brain can understand it.

From what I did understand, it was good though.

new topics

top topics

join