It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody ready for SG atlantis 3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
HEy guys just wondering who here is ready for the new season of Stargate Atlantis, Iam very looking foward to it.... What are looking for into the new season.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Can't wait... but it seems so long ago since i last saw it! I almost thought it was over!

Have to watch some of season 2 again before 3 begins!

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I missed a bunch of the season 2, I will have to catch up. I did catch a few tail end of the season episodes with the failed wraith alliance, I thought that was cool. It was also nice to see Connor Trineer from ST-Enterprise, make a major cameo. It's a good fit for him crossing over to SG-Atlantis.

*drools* in anticip......ation

-ADHD

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 05:49 AM
link   
dont really like atlantis, but I'm a big fan of SG1, cant wait for it to begin.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
yea right on Iam a huge SG1 fan, its changed my families life litterally its crazy.... hahaha i got my cousin into it and then his dad and then they bought alll the seasons, so its awesoem fotr me, I usually buy the new and upcomming seasons alike 9 when that comes out..... man its awesome.....

so how has sg1 and atlantis changed all of your lives???

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I've been looking forward to having my "Sci-Fi Friday" back.

I've seen every single episode of SG-1 & SG-A, and love'em both.

and being waiting for its return...But as luck would have it...I'm going to be outta town this weekend...I figure I'll DL it when I get back on Sunday, and I'll watch it monday....I never miss a Stargate Episode.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
TV.com has the new episodes listed with a brief synopsis of each show if anyone wants take a peek at whats coming up this season.

Stargate Atlantis - Season 3

EDIT: sp

[edit on 11/7/2006 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
hey guys can someone hook me up with some info on the video game and whats up with that..... is it going to come out

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragster
hey guys can someone hook me up with some info on the video game and whats up with that..... is it going to come out

Stargate: The Alliance
Is what it was called, but they pulled the plug on it in Jan 06'.

But (I think back in Feb) they (mgm) announced that there making a "massively multi-player online role-playing game" (MMORPG) called "Stargate Worlds".
**release date is still un-annouced**

BTW, theres also some talk about a new stargate movie...which I dont know if I like...I think a movie would ruin the 2 shows...Since it would likely combine both of them into it...and like every movie...it would have to have an ending, and if theres some big finale', then there wouldn't be anymore room for the show to grow.

[edit on 11-7-2006 by Murcielago]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
yea you are right, and it just seems the writers are having to go into that direction really end stargate since it is so huge, it is one of the longest running show of scifi of all time, and with a plot design to it.....

the stupid game developers thats gay... really gay..... what the heck, at least i want what is left of the game what has been developed... man that maked me mad.. you think there is a way to get my hands on it

top topics

join