It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God as our master

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I need someone to be able help on this topic.....
sometimes i feel that God is my God and then its just when I thank that, I feel in the inside that Iam over ruled, I know through worship I we given and joy and thats our point on earth to bring glory to God and us recieve joy...

I do not know, someone tryed to explain it to me, but its all confusing.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
What do you mean by 'over ruled?'

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
As in God is our devine ruler and He created us for His Glory and His kingdom and so on, and loves us also, Its just as we are ruled, and when we get to heaven and so on, I kept feeling inside that God will take away our free will and, well I mean I love God and an I hope to learn more about loving Him, it all takes time, but I just cant see my self, praising God in a chapel all the time, Maybe it want be that way, I feel most alive when Iam free and able to do whatever my mind comes up and even more free when its right and not harmful to GOd.......

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragster
As in God is our devine ruler and He created us for His Glory and His kingdom and so on, and loves us also, Its just as we are ruled, and when we get to heaven and so on, I kept feeling inside that God will take away our free will and...

No way. That would be mean and tricky--those are things that people might do--but God is not that way. He is faithful which means trustworthy all the way through. He wouldn't give you the power to choose and then take it away.

well I mean I love God and an I hope to learn more about loving Him,

It's not any different than loving your mom or dad...just know He's on your side, and that's the whole purpose of making Himself known to you--to comfort you and guide you. He really doesn't require anything from you but trust.

it all takes time, but I just cant see my self, praising God in a chapel all the time, Maybe it want be that way, I feel most alive when Iam free and able to do whatever my mind comes up...

Exactly. And He made you that way--He doesn't want you in some chapel thinking He's there, too. He is everywhere--in your heart you carry Him, you don't visit Him in a building. Whatever it is--just keep it real.

and even more free when its right and not harmful to GOd.......

Dear, you cannot harm God. There's no way. Don't worry about it--He's not. Just be yourself and follow your heart. It won't lead you astray.

new topics

top topics

join