It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Mahmoud Ahmadi Nezhad Calls For The Permanent Removal of Israel

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex
I know I'm probably wasting my time, but you can't expect purely scriptural arguments to carry any weight with non-Christians. You might as well be quoting from a phone book.

LOL!

That's one of the best zingers ive seen posted in these forums. Well done xmotex, a welcome laugh most assuredly!

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
The president of Iran has called once again for the removal of Israel, but this time he used the Arabic word "ezaleh", which means to permanently remove body hairs, or a woman's virginity. He called on all Arab states to help "isolate the artificial product of Islam's enemies, and also warned any and all countries that support Israel before it is too late, because he states that it won't take long before a terrible explosion would wipe Israel from the map, which he calls the Zionist entity.

there you have it ladies and gentlemen! the ANTICHRIST HAS SPOKEN! i think everyone should start doing stuff they always wanted to do soon, because sooner or later, the sh*t will hit the nuclear fan and the fallout is gonna kill everyone.

who ya gonna thank? thank prez mohammed for his thirst for destruction!

[edit on 15-7-2006 by worksoftplayhard]

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Argghh the sky is falling, the sky is falling~!

Even by the CIA's own estimates, Iran is atleast a decade away from devising a nuclear weapon. But dont let that stop your orgy of panic and paranoia.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

Originally posted by golemina

depleted uranium is just one of the 'freindly's planting the seeds of another generational wave of bipolar feudalism.

Oh stop with the depleted uranium stuff... ITS DEPLETED. Its also used in tank armor.

Not exactly smart to wrap your soldiers in material that would kill them after years of training in it. Its more propaganda then anything.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   

posted by subz

Even by the CIA's own estimates, Iran is at least a decade away from devising a nuclear weapon. But don’t let that stop your orgy of panic and paranoia.

I heard an author on CSpan2 today, Mr. William Polk, describe his new book. He said 2 things that have some application here. 1) That Iran could have easily bought an atom bomb or two from the old USSR as it dissolved. 2) That Israel has between 400 and 600 atom bombs. Neither good news to a lot of people.

Me for one says if atom bombs are good for Pakistan and if atom bombs are good for India and if atom bombs are good for Israel, then atom bombs are good for Iran for sure and for North Korea maybe.

You figure.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Oh I agree, ive written many a post on ATSNN regarding such a topic. I've maintained all along that the best way to a secure World is for all nations to have atomic weapons instead of only a handful. Lets face it, the MAD doctrine works. Israel having nukes whilst their enemies dont is more conducive to nuclear weapons being used. If Iran had nukes the likelihood of nukes being used drops to nil.

But my statement above was in response to the apocalyptic drivel that some how equated President Ahmadinejad to the anti-Christ who wants to (and has the means) of bringing destruction to the entire World. I interpreted that as a reference to the supposed nuclear weapons program Iran is meant to have. By all accounts they are years away from that so that users call to get everything done you wanted to do soon because we're all gonna die is premature at best.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by subz
Oh I agree, ive written many a post on ATSNN regarding such a topic. I've maintained all along that the best way to a secure World is for all nations to have atomic weapons instead of only a handful. Lets face it, the MAD doctrine works. Israel having nukes whilst their enemies dont is more conducive to nuclear weapons being used. If Iran had nukes the likelihood of nukes being used drops to nil.

False....as stated already even by those in power in Iran, their main goal is to pave the way for the 12th Imam and they must bring chaos to the world in order for this to happen. Israel has not threatened to "purge the Middle East from Arabs or Arab nations"....yet the Iranian regime, amng others, has declared they are going to purge Israel from the Middle east....

Originally posted by subz
But my statement above was in response to the apocalyptic drivel that some how equated President Ahmadinejad to the anti-Christ who wants to (and has the means) of bringing destruction to the entire World. I interpreted that as a reference to the supposed nuclear weapons program Iran is meant to have. By all accounts they are years away from that so that users call to get everything done you wanted to do soon because we're all gonna die is premature at best.

Years away?...how do you know that for certain? The Iranian regime had a nuclear weapons program hidden from the west for almost 2 decades... What makes you so certain they are not closer to having a nuclear weapon?

[edit on 15-7-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by donwhite

Me for one says if atom bombs are good for Pakistan and if atom bombs are good for India and if atom bombs are good for Israel, then atom bombs are good for Iran for sure and for North Korea maybe.

You figure.

Who said they are good for any of those countries?

Israel only so they have a deterent against a bunch of countries trying to gang up on them AGAIN...

If israel was going to use them wipe out their enemies they would have already... Whereas Iran no doubt has no problem giving a nuke to a terrorist group which would use them.

[edit on 16-7-2006 by American Madman]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   

posted by American Madman

posted by donwhite

“ . . if atom bombs are good for Pakistan and India and Israel, then atom bombs are good for Iran and North Korea . . [Edited by Don W]

Who said they are good for any of those countries? Israel only so they have a deterrent against a bunch of countries trying to gang up on them AGAIN . . [Edited by Don W]

Well, A/M. traditional military power has proven successful in defending Israel since 1948. This makes this argument seem weak or self-serving. But not based on any reality. Syria gets weaker by the dictator. Jordan has always been a reluctant ally to fellow Arabs. Iraq may pose a danger now that the US has bumfuzzled it. And the peace with Egypt has held since 1979. So where is this “ . . bunch of countries gangling up on them again . . ?”

If Israel was going to use them wipe out their enemies they would have already . . Whereas Iran no doubt has no problem giving a nuke to a terrorist group which would use them.

Hmm? That’s the same argument I used. I have first rights to that argument on this thread!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Your right DonWhite! That's an imaginary "bunch of countries gangling up" on Israel.

Much like those imaginary rockets falling all over the country.

Does that about sum up your argument?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join