It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parakeet Prophets? Check out this site and these recordings....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

Recently adopted a parakeet and was online checking out what was needed to make the bird talk. I ran across this website and was stunned. Apparently, not only does this fellow in Australia (I think) have his 'keets talking IN CONTEXT, but they have made many predictions--correct predictions. The tsunami, Irak war, and plenty of other things have been allegedly predicted by these birds. You can hear audio recordings of the site, but I think I was required to sign up for a free membership (not unlike ATS) to access some content. That said, it's worth it for the listen.

At any rate, since the birds claim to be Christian, talk to God, and predict more birds will begin exhibiting this sort of unbelievable paranormal ability; I felt some of my fellow members might be interested. Those of you who are into the Mayan 2012 calendar, the speeding up of consciousness, etc, should esp. check this thing out.

www.budgieresearch.homestead.com...

Tell me what you think of this bird Victor on the website.... And if my new parakeet starts spouting off predictions, I'll keep you updated.

Cheers,

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   

That is so funny. Cool find, but I am calling BS on this site.

I listened to one of the audio's of Victor the bird asking his owner how he should get to know this new female bird, and how to be a man about it

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Boy I've seen it all now.

Does no one else hear a distinctive human voice in all that? It reeks of falsity, just like that lady on that UK Haunt show that just got busted (again and again I believe).

If I remember my schooling right (a lot of years ago), animals simply don't have the intricate voice box such that of humans, they are are simply incapable of making precise distinctive syllables such as heard here.

Maybe I'll go get a stick from outside, make a stupid whispered voice and say it is a talking stick. Would be just as credible as this bird site.

Ugh.

NN

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The Predictions & Prophecies forum has offically jumped the shark.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mainer
The Predictions & Prophecies forum has offically jumped the shark.

Ehhhhhh !!!!

I see this one moving to BTS reeeaaaal fast.

NN

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I heard all about it on Coast to Coast...one of the finest moments of my night life...

That night they (the parakeets) were whispering about tsunamis.... I'm sorry, its very entertaining but i dont buy it.
Still fun, though.

new topics

top topics

join