It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory, and an experiment for anyone who wants to try

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
So anyway, let me continue with my self-hypnosis lesson.

After you have figured out your "learning language", we use that information to determine which method would work best for you.

For example..
- someone who was visual might use a creative visualization to get into hypnosis. Or they might use the "stare at the spot" or strobe lights method.
-Someone who is very analytical, and more left brained, might use a counting down method. -Someone who is kinesthetic might imagine themselves in a rocking hammock or on a boat rocking on the waves.
-Someone who is auditory might use relaxing music in the background, or a drum beat in the background.

I will give you some specific methods in the next post, but really quick, I'll tell you how I go into theta state. I have several methods.
Method 1...I listen to a Native American drum CD. Each track is 15 minutes, long. It takes longer than doing self-hypnosis, but the time is perfect for doing my own past life regression. After 15 minutes when the track ends, I come back up into beta state.

Method 2. Stair case self-hypnosis method.....
I imagine a stair case with 10 stairs. Each stair is a differnt color, purple, blue, indigo, green, yellow, orange, red. With each stair that I step down, I count down, and i imagine a different color. And I tell myself to go deeper and deeper between every stair.

So, for example....10....(imagine purple all around me)....deeper and deeper...9....imagine blue all around me....deeper and deeper.......8 imagine green all around me.....deeper and deeper.... 7....imagine yellow all around me.....deeper and deeper.......6......imagine orange all around me....deeper and deeper.......5 imagine red all around me....deeper and deper.....etc...

until I get down to the bottom of the stairs, and I imagine myself falling into a big, fluffy mattress. Then, I will typically imagine me going into a "pyramid" where I will do different things, depending on what I want to work on...(i.e. healing, etc...). for the purpose of this exercise, you could imagine at the bottom of the stair case is a beautiful sky wiht stars all around.....and then open up your eyes and look at the sky.

Ok, this is my second favorite method of self-hypnosis....
This is kind of weird, but it works for me. (Feel free to make up your own weird hypnosis script.) I imagine I am on a rocket launcher. Just me. No rocket. (No Freudian jokes, please.
) And I count down....10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.....and then I imagine the launcher sending me out into space. Then.... I just float....deeper and deeper....I tell myself I am floating deeper and deeper into space....until I find my home planet...and then I lock myself into orbit....and the orbit gets stronger and stronger...until I feel locked in really tight....really secure.....really deep into hypnosis....and then I give myself whatever suggestions I need....or I take myself back into a past life regression.

So, those are my 3 favorite methods of going into theta state. One is with a drumming CD, the other two are self-hypnosis methods....no equipment required.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Ok, so here are some other, specific methods. I cannot type them all out in length, but I can give you some general ideas. Then you can use your imagination to personalize them. If you really feel like you need something written out in complete detail, I'd suggest either buying a book on self hypnosis (they all have some interesting scripts), or you can also find a hypnotherapist where you live, and they can create a specific script for you, too....or you can just ask them to teach you how to do self-hypnosis in person.

So, anyway, here are some more self-hypnosis methods
1. Imagine being on a shore...with each and every wave that washes up on the shore, it sends a relaxing wave of relaxation throughout your entire body...relaxing each and every body part, one by one, until you are relaxed from your toes to your feet.

2. Start counting down from 100 to 1....backwards....opening up your eyes on eveyr other number....(when you start losing count, you are starting to go into hypnosis.

3. Hold your hand out in front of you....with your finger pointing towards your face. Tell yourself, that your arm will unconsciously begin to bend towards your face....and when your finger hits your nose, you are in hypnosis. (This method never worked for me, but some people love it.)

4. Imagine a blackboard in front of you. Take a piece of chalk....write the letter z....erase it....go deeper and deeper.....write the letter y.......erase it.......go deeper and deeper....write the letter x....erase it.....go deeper and deeper.....continue this all the way down back to A. When you get to A, you will be very deep.

5. For those of you who love to write, this is a good one: imagine that you are setting at a writing desk, and there is a notebook in front of you. Imagine taking a pen, and at the top of the page, on the top line, write your name. Then, next to your name, write the words deeper and deeper....and feel yourself goign deeper and deeper...then write your name on the second line.....and write the words deeper and deepr....and so on and so on, until you have filled up the entire page....and by the time you get to the bottom of the page....you are so...deep.

Those are just a few of my favorites, but there are so many. You can buy books out there that tell you how to do it, or you can go to any new age bookstore, and buy self-hypnosis CDs. But I just do it in my head.

Also, often what I do is compound them...to get a deeper effect. For example, I might start out on the ocean, relaxing all the parts of my body....sending liquid relaxation through my entire body....and then I'll go to the launching pad and count down and launch myself out into space.

You can have fun with it. Use your imagination!

If you have any questions, let me know.

So, I am going to my monthly hypnosis meeting tonight. I'm going to mention my experiment to them (they are a pretty open minded bunch of people), and I'm going to see if any of them would like to participate in this experiment this weekend, maybe on Friday or Saturday night. I live in Arizona, and we have a lot of UFO sightings around here, so who knows.... we might get lucky!

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Oh, in case any of you are wondering how you can tell for sure if you are in hypnosis or not, yes, you can. There are physiological signs that will tell you if you are in hypnosis. (These are straight from my clinical hypnotherapy book.)

1. REM (rapid eye movement), eyelids trembling and fluttering
2. eyes become glassy and red...a fixed stare when open
3. Actions slow or cease for long periods of time
4. Limp facial muscles, expressionless face
5. Pause before verbal responses
6. Speech is quiet, slowed, or slurred
7. Excessive salivation and swallowing
8. Slowed respiration (breathing rate)
9. Slowed heart rate
10. Increased galvanic skin response
11. Decrease in metabolism
12. Decrease in blood pressure
13. Predominant alpha and theta patterns
14. Involuntary physical movements.

Also, here are the psychological signs of hypnosis
1. Enhanced memory capabilities
2. Feelings of peacefulness and calmness
3. Sensations of extreme heaviness
4. Feeling immobile
5. Sensations of floating or weightlessness
6. Tingling sensations in the hands or feet
7. Hyper-awareness (all senses awakened)
8. Enhanced imagery capability
9. Feeling of a sense of detachment (dissociation)
10. Time distortion (underestimating or over-estimating time)
11. Spontaneioius psychological manifestations (interesting!)
12. Disinclination towards awakening
13. Feelings of numbness

For me, I can always tell I'm there (alpha/theta state) when my eyes start moving back and forth (rapid eye movement).

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
its very hard for me to meditate. A few times I have acheived a state after about ten minutes to where "hallucinatory type" or extremely vivid imagry of beautiful landscapes became very appparent on my mental tv screen(behind my eyelids). I could be in a dark room and it would be so vivid that I would it would feel as if someone turned on a light. Is this normal? It would also accompany strange bodily distortions, fuzziness, lightness, warm tingling, etc. I have achieved this two maybe three times? Is this a very deep state? Does paracticing improve this and make it more frequent? Thanks

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I have also thought of two variations on the experiment.

1. Do 30 minutes of sky watching while in normal waking mode (beta state), then 30 minutes after inducing theta state (your choice of methods)... and THEN attempt to mentally "call" the UFOs or aliens. And see if there is a difference.

(Of course, that could also mean that we are "psychologically manifesting" them, but it could also mean that they could psychologically hear us callling them, too. Hmmmm.....)

2. We could have a control group, and an experimental group. Get a bunch of friends together. Have all of them watch the sky. Then, have half the people go into theta state...(your choice of methods).....and all watch the sky again. Do the people in theta state see things that the people in normal beta state do not see? If so, can the theta state people make the others see what they did not previously see?

I'm sure we could think of lots of variations on the experiment! I'm excited to get a group together and try the experiment this weekend.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by zyklonBZ_22_19
its very hard for me to meditate. A few times I have acheived a state after about ten minutes to where "hallucinatory type" or extremely vivid imagry of beautiful landscapes became very appparent on my mental tv screen(behind my eyelids). I could be in a dark room and it would be so vivid that I would it would feel as if someone turned on a light. Is this normal? It would also accompany strange bodily distortions, fuzziness, lightness, warm tingling, etc. I have achieved this two maybe three times? Is this a very deep state? Does paracticing improve this and make it more frequent? Thanks

Zyklon-

Actually, what you are describing are many of the signs of theta state. (See my post about signs of theta state.) It sounds like it is very EASY for you to go into theta state. What is hard for you (and many other people like me, too) is it is hard to STILL your mind, which is what meditation is. So, you mgiht not be meditating, but you are in theta state, since you are seeing all those images, and have strange body distortions, fuzziness, lightness, tingling, etc.... It actually sounds like you are in a deep theta state.

If you want to still your mind, and actually meditate, think of some imagery where you could turn it all off. For example, you could imagine shooting out into space, and getting away from everything, and just imagining black space, with stars all around. Then, you could focus on just ONE star at a time.

yes, the more you practice, the easier it gets. I dont' usually "meditate" in the traditional sense of quieting my mind. (Although I'm sure it would do me wonders, if I did.) I just tend to go into hypnosis and do lots of creative visualizations.

For the purposes of my experiment, I don't think it's necessary for you to quiet your mind and do meditation. Just go into theta state, wait til all the usual signs start to appear (images, feelings of floating, tingling,etc...) and then just open your eyes. You are in theta state at that point.

However, if you want to try to quiet your mind, try this method: it's called the Yogic breath technique. Just follow your breath. Breathe in....breathe out. Just focus on your breath. Then, pinch one nostril with your thumb. Breathe in one side of your nose, and out the other. Do this 10 times. Then switch nostrils. Do this about 20 times, and you will be in a deep state.

(I forgot to put that in the list of methods to go into theta state....yogic breathing. For more information on that technique, there is a good book called the Science of Breath by Yogi Ramacharaka. I'm sure lots of Zen Buddhists could give you some good pointers, too.

But, Zyklon, it sounds like you are excellent at putting yourself into theta state. All you need to do is come up with a good "creative visual cue" to make it all disappear, and then focus on just ONE thing. Whether that one thing is your breath, or a point of light, or whatever. That is how (supposedly) you discipline your mind. But I very rarely "meditate" in the true sense of the word. I just go into hypnosis and take fun little trips of the mind.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Zyklon-

This is off the main subject a bit, but when you are "meditating", and if you cannot get those visions out of your brain, you could always ask for your own personal spirit guide to come into your "visions" and explain your visions to you.

It sounds like you are getting lots of cool messages. Ask you spirit guides (if you believe in that sort of thing), or your angels, or anyone you want to talk to.... to come to explain the visions you are getting....or to show you more information that will help you make sense of it all.

I do that a lot, and then I write it all down in a "dream journal", and it's amazing the messages I get!! It's a very cool way to explore the mind and other stuff. It can actually become very spiritual, too.

-N

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   
heh i wish i did believe in something solid.....the older and "wiser" i get the scarier and more scifi this reality becomes. i feel like if the truth doesnt come out im going to break down and end up in a mad house.

Im studying the occult in all forms and most practices require "meditation" yet they describe visualiziion techs wich seems to contradict the idea that meditation is "stillness" of the mind. What would you suggest for performing "ceremonial magick", rituals, and especially remote viewing and astral projection. The latter two are the main focus of my study right know. Thanks for all the efort you have been putting into your posts its been helpful.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I think I understand. In other words the ufo's are crafts of pure energy that cannot be seen by the naked eye(not that they cant enter the visble spectrum, as evidence suggest they can transform and are transdimensonal). In the theta brain state you can see objects resonating at a higher frequency/vibration. I have been in the theta state on and off for the past month and I gotta say.... instead of seeing UFO's I have been seeing flashes and vapour type outlines of movment accompanying sounds.

[edit on 11-7-2006 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Some EBE's have been described as "light entities". I just watched a three hour program about several anomlies caught by NASA. Screw "anomolies" more like..... intelligently operated craft. Have you hear of the tether incident?

Your theory intrigues me for the following reasons

-the tether incident. Ufo's caught by nasa but where only visable under light frequencies
-reports of EBE's that are "made of lihgt"
-I believe in a multiverse, some universes probably operate on other light spectrums and can cross over, into ours.
-ghosts, spirits or what have you, are reported to be seen as objects made of "light". And even further two 5 people in one room can see a ghost/spirit, and the other three are completly unaware of its presence. I dont see why with the proper technology EBEs couldnt operate on the same or similar system.
-The human mind can be trained to see things such as auras. Maybe they are there all the time and we are just conditioned not to see them.

I think you will find this 3 hour program informative and help reinforce your theory that at least some UFO's operate on physics that cannot be explained in our standard textbooks

video.google.com...

Would mind telling me or commenting on how hypnosis works as far past life regression, making one see things he cannot normally see.....bark like a dog at the sound of a cowbell etc???

PS i cant quit drinking, any tips? My mind is cannot stop, I am always thinking....life, death, ufos, ghosts, "the war on terror" etc etc etc.........this is why I drink only way

[edit on 11-7-2006 by zyklonBZ_22_19]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Honestly guys I think this world is really close to ufo's and et's were finally begining to understand what they are. They have allways been here
it is time for us to see and recognize them

Oh and I have seen a ufo light ball appear when I was in theta state, I was praying and I truly meant it as I krept into theta I saw a ball of light appear shoot across the sky above my head for 3 seconds then disappear.

As soon as I saw it my mind state changed as I went frantic.... if that helps.

I would say to anyone who was to try this that they need to be in a very connected and open mind state any preconcieved notions of what you may or may not see is not the type of mind state you should be looking for. Without thought or idea is a good example just plain bliss and peace with yourself and the universe it usually feels to me pshycially like warm tingling and serenity also happy.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   

heh i wish i did believe in something solid.....the older and "wiser" i get the scarier and more scifi this reality becomes. i feel like if the truth doesnt come out im going to break down and end up in a mad house.

Im studying the occult in all forms and most practices require "meditation" yet they describe visualiziion techs wich seems to contradict the idea that meditation is "stillness" of the mind. What would you suggest for performing "ceremonial magick", rituals, and especially remote viewing and astral projection. The latter two are the main focus of my study right know. Thanks for all the efort you have been putting into your posts its been helpful.

Zyklon-

It's funny you mention astral travel...I am working on that project myself right now, too.
I just finished reading a book by Robert Monroe, called Journeys out of the Body, because I want to learn how to do it on purpose, and not by accident. So far, no luck, but I haven't really been trying that hard yet.

It seems from reading Monroe's book, he goes into a "buzzing, vibratory state" before he lifts out of his body. Sounds like it could be a theta state, but I am not sure.

I once left my body back in college (quite a trip!) but that was not on purpose. I was 19 years old, smoking pot and I was really, really high at the time. (I only smoked pot about 10 times in college, but I never had an OOBE again.)

As far as remote viewing, I'm not sure, because I've never tried that. Although I do get spontaneous visions of things that will happen in the future. So, maybe that's the same thing, in a weird sort of way.

You know, as far as learning how to discipline your mind, you might want to buy some books on self-hypnosis, or even try enrolling in hypnotherapy school, if meditation isn't working for you. (I tried meditation, too, but with no luck. I couldn't get my brain to quiet down enough.) But, I can tell you, that hypnosis helped me incredibly, when medications didn't.

Once you get really good at recognizing your brain state (practicing hypnosis will help you do this), you can learn how to bring yourself down out of the craziness (theta state) when you start to recognize it's happening again.

Also what helped me, was going through a lot of hypnotherapy to release my subconscious fears. Many times, it is those fears that make us think we are going crazy. (What happens when you add fear to a dream? You get a nighmare. Take away the fear, and the theta state (dream) becomes nice and pleasant.)

I have begun to look at my "bipolar disorder" (or whatever I have) as a gift, rather than an illness. I found out that once I get rid of the fear, the gifts I was left with are really cool! I'm not saying you have bipolar disorder or suffer from a mental illness or anything, but maybe you have some genuine psychic gifts, which are just trying to come out.

Many people who are intuitive have had times in their life where they thought they were going to go crazy (or did go crazy, like me), because they didn't know how to "shut it off" when it got too much for them to handle. It's called a "psychic awakening."

Hypnosis was my way of shutting it off. By bringing myself out of the "ethers" (theta state), and back down to "reality" (beta state), I can turn it all off when I need to, and the best part, is that there are no nasty side effects from hypnosis.

-N

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Dark Cyrus

care to comment more on what you maybe be seeing/hearing? I would love to hear more. i just had very intellectual scientific skeptical mind claim he has no doubt in his mind that he saw a misty figure that he called a "ghost" on two occasions in the office that my girlfriends mother owns. There have been many mysterious claims in the last few months but not one person is nearly as credible as this gentleman, he is the most hard headed skeptic I know. But he said, "call me crazy but, I know what I saw, period." Others have felt things and saw things here and there but this guy saw a humanoid shaped vapor manifest on two seperate occasions. And one of the two times the vapor passed THROUGH him and chilled him to the bone.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Some EBE's have been described as "light entities". I just watched a three hour program about several anomlies caught by NASA. Screw "anomolies" more like..... intelligently operated craft. Have you hear of the tether incident?

Your theory intrigues me for the following reasons

-the tether incident. Ufo's caught by nasa but where only visable under light frequencies
-reports of EBE's that are "made of lihgt"
-I believe in a multiverse, some universes probably operate on other light spectrums and can cross over, into ours.
-ghosts, spirits or what have you, are reported to be seen as objects made of "light". And even further two 5 people in one room can see a ghost/spirit, and the other three are completly unaware of its presence. I dont see why with the proper technology EBEs couldnt operate on the same or similar system.
-The human mind can be trained to see things such as auras. Maybe they are there all the time and we are just conditioned not to see them.

I think you will find this 3 hour program informative and help reinforce your theory that at least some UFO's operate on physics that cannot be explained in our standard textbooks

video.google.com...

Would mind telling me or commenting on how hypnosis works as far past life regression, making one see things he cannot normally see.....bark like a dog at the sound of a cowbell etc???

PS i cant quit drinking, any tips? My mind is cannot stop, I am always thinking....life, death, ufos, ghosts, "the war on terror" etc etc etc.........this is why I drink only way

[edit on 11-7-2006 by zyklonBZ_22_19]

Thanks for the video link. I"ll check it out.

As far as the "light" yes! Did you know that matter and light are both energy? Everything is energy. I think the ET''s have just figured out how to turn matter into energy....zip accross the universe.....turn back into matter (when they need to).....and then turn into light again and zip back accross the universe. Or, they just "think" themselves here! I'm not sure how.

But, light and energy and matter are all connected. We are matter. We, therefore, are also energy. We have an electrical field and "light" about us. (Which is why humans have auras.) So, it all makes sense. Maybe we have to go into "higher energy vibrations" to see other things like UFO's, aliens, etc.. that are in higher vibrations.

As far as the drinking, well, I'm partial to hypnosis. It's very good for eliminating addictions. You can find a therapist probalby pretty easy by doing a google search, checking with a hypnosis society in your area. Like I said before, I am also a medical professional (in addition to being a hypnotherapist), and when it comes to dealing with this kind of stuff, hypnosis works best, in my professional opinion.

(Hey, if hypnosis can help me get sane, I'm sure it can help you quit drinking. Ha ha!

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
HAHHAH YOU JUST HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD!! WATCH THAT VIDEO!!

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
As to exactly what I was seeing its hard to say but I do know this...

I can hear and see these things all around me suggesting it is more than one possibly not sure if they are the same or different. I actually felt a presence and had seen an actual phycial face appear in a room peering from the doorframe after that one of my lights flashed out and I heard and saw these vapour figures all around me. I'm not sure if they are the same or different. Ghost or alien.

But the face that I did see looked alien.. It was beige/light brown with large slanted eyes with a v chin. It was hard to see most of its features it was standing in the dark but the light from my room was shining on part of its face it was not fully out but it was peering at me for a few seconds. The face didn't really look like the typical "grey" it was more like.... it had a smaller head... like if I could describe it... maybe a cross between a grey and mantis as far as the face went. And from what I could see of it.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
As to exactly what I was seeing its hard to say but I do know this...

I can hear and see these things all around me suggesting it is more than one possibly not sure if they are the same or different. I actually felt a presence and had seen an actual phycial face appear in a room peering from the doorframe after that one of my lights flashed out and I heard and saw these vapour figures all around me. I'm not sure if they are the same or different. Ghost or alien.

But the face that I did see looked alien.. It was beige/light brown with large slanted eyes with a v chin. It was hard to see most of its features it was standing in the dark but the light from my room was shining on part of its face it was not fully out but it was peering at me for a few seconds. The face didn't really look like the typical "grey" it was more like.... it had a smaller head... like if I could describe it... maybe a cross between a grey and mantis as far as the face went. And from what I could see of it.

Yikes! That would have scared the crap out of me, DarkCyrus! What did you do??

[edit on 11-7-2006 by nikiano]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   

That can be dangerous. If you go in too deep, there will be no one there to pull you out

Not dangerous, no worries. The absolute worst thing that could happen? You fall asleep and wake a while later feeling refreshed.
I'm 43 years young, back when I was 16-17 I got into Silva Mind Control classes. They taught us how to meditate and enter Alpha at will.
I learned a little trick that might help some people that try to alter their state often.... When you start to meditate touch your index finger, the next one over, and your thumb together. Think about it when you do it. After a while all you have to do is touch those 3 fingers together and you're there. It works for me.
I think I live in an Alpha state, I'm sure I was in Alpha when I saw my UFO. I usually reserve Theta for sleep, I only sleep about 4-5 hours a night. I'm not aware of Delta, because I'm sure I'm very sound asleep then.
I'll try your experiment, it sounds like a very interesting theory.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Did you know that matter and light are both energy? Everything is energy. I think the ET''s have just figured out how to turn matter into energy....zip accross the universe.....turn back into matter (when they need to).....and then turn into light again and zip back accross the universe. Or, they just "think" themselves here! I'm not sure how.

Energy is the potential to do work. Beyond that, what energy "is" exactly, is a bit of a mystery. We can kinda just define it as "stuff that just hasta keep on hap'nin'".

Matter is made up of "caged energy"; light is made up of "free-range energy". (Yeah, I just made up those terms. I think they're pretty apt.) A free photon as a wave and an electron is a particle. But an electron, being matter that is made up of energy, is also a wave. You can visualize an electron as a wave that is closed in on itself as a figure eight. It's a wave that has, to us macroscopic folks, become a particle that we can push around.

------------------

What's interesting to me about your hypothesis is that UFOs may be invisible to us in the spectrum of light that our eyes are designed to detect in our beta state, but that they might be visible in a theta state. Hmmm.

Our ears are designed to hear sounds over a broad spectrum that spans many octaves. Middle C is a audio frequency of 256 cycles per second. The next C above that is 512 cycles per second -- twice that of middle C. The next C is 1024, etc etc. Our entire range of hearing can span a thousand octaves or more.

Light is different. Our eyes are designed to see light that spans one "octave" of the entire spectrum. The longest wavelengths are, to our brains' eye, violet (a mix of red and blue; heavy on the blue) and are about 370 tetraHertz in length. The shortest appear red and are about 750 tHz.

If, in a theta state, we can see light that is reflected from an object that is in a part of the spectrum that our eyes cannot detect in the beta state (visible light), then that object would have to have a specifically designed capability NOT to reflect visible light. You're suggesting that the object may actually be there; that it's not a hallucination that exists only in the beholder's mind. That would be one clever cloaking device!

Intriquing. I'm still leaning toward the "it's all in your mind" explanation, but lemme think on this some more...

[edit on 11-7-2006 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join