It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for John Lear

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Hey John, great to have you enlighten us. Heres some Questions on the aliens. You dont have to answer the ones you dont know about.

1. How much older than us, are some of the alien species?

2. Any knowlege of the creatures that aliens evolved from?

3. Is there much intergalactic travel out there? If so for what?

4. Does Bigfoot exist? Natural or genetically engineered by man?

jra

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Thanks for your comments jra they are much appreciated. I would like your take on the 'tower' in LO 3-84M (posted at many sites on the Web). Your 'heads up' analysis of the photo would, I'm sure, be appreciated by all on this thread.

Well i've been looking around for the last few days and I haven't found much about the image. I can't find the original source image. Just websites talking about the 'tower'. As far as I can tell. The images out there are enlarged and 'enhanced' from the original. Analyzing tiny details in photos isn't my thing. I did find other pictures from Lunar Orbiter 3. A lot of the pictures are not of the greatest quality and when I zoom in all the way and look at the black area around the moon. I see lots of image noise/grain and some of that could even bits of dust on the scanner. So I think I'll have pass on trying to analyzing that image, sorry.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I know we have had brief discussions or snippets on McCelland before. I have written him on numerous occasions asking for his participation on ATS and have received no replies. You have stated that he is laying low, for obvious reasons (harrassment, threats, etc).

Do you believe the McClelland will eventually come out with his information? Can you enlighten us on how monumental his information is? You stated that most of it was "first hand" information, does that mean he has the smoking gun that puts the question of alien existence to rest?

Again, he was tied into the Martin group,another name from my past. From all that I have read and heard discussed, it appears Martin Marietta has played a large part in the research, reverse engineering, and cover-up of the ufo phenomenom.

I also have a couple of memories of some items that were discussed at my home when I was younger....Space pebbles, TAD scope......I believe space pebbles were part of the star wars program and the TAD scope was some form of night vision.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
John,
Pleasure and honor talking with you!

What is the day to day life like for aliens. I would assume it to be vastly different depending on how each species has technologically advanced. However, do they have a monetary system, do they invest (and if so, in what?) What to they eat, or DO they eat. Do they relieve themsleves like we do. How about reproduction/sex? If they have sex, do they do it stricly for reproduction (if that's how they reproduce) or do they do it for fun too. ;-)
Do they have things like drugs/alcohol/cigs, etc. or do they all live perfectly clean and substance free. What do they wear. Do they have cars, do they have jobs, schooling, etc.. (You get the hint, anything you can tell me about their every day existance would be very cool!)

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Hi John! Very nice to meet you at ATS.

My question to you is, did you know something about free energy devices?
Such devices which are working with Zero Point Energy or Vacuum Energy?
Does the government really have 1 million (or so) of this devices for the day-x?

I know that the oil-chiefs will all do, to make such devices unsuccesful.
Watch the movie "Syriana", it is a very good film about those oil-guys and how
they want to control the world. In example, china is exploding in business and needs more energy every day. The "Oil-Guys" can control the growth of China, because they give them not enough oil.
I think, China will find its own solution.

If you have time, can you look at my thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is about a possible linking between the worlds first nuclear test in NM and the roswell crash.
What do you think about this?

[edit on 13-7-2006 by allMIGHTY]

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Originally posted by jra

Well i've been looking around for the last few days and I haven't found much about the image. I can't find the original source image. Just websites talking about the 'tower'. As far as I can tell. The images out there are enlarged and 'enhanced' from the original. Analyzing tiny details in photos isn't my thing. I did find other pictures from Lunar Orbiter 3. A lot of the pictures are not of the greatest quality and when I zoom in all the way and look at the black area around the moon. I see lots of image noise/grain and some of that could even bits of dust on the scanner. So I think I'll have pass on trying to analyzing that image, sorry.

On behalf of all of us on this thread I would like to thank jra for his efforts 'above and beyond' in searching for the 'tower' image. A big thanks jra.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Originally posted by Eyesofbear

I know we have had brief discussions or snippets on McCelland before. I have written him on numerous occasions asking for his participation on ATS and have received no replies. You have stated that he is laying low, for obvious reasons (harrassment, threats, etc).

Do you believe the McClelland will eventually come out with his information? Can you enlighten us on how monumental his information is? You stated that most of it was "first hand" information, does that mean he has the smoking gun that puts the question of alien existence to rest?

Clark knows a lot. Unfortunately he is bound by certain oaths from revealing what he knows. I ask you, take a minute of your existance, and email Clark at [email protected] and tell him "Clark, I know you can't tell me much, but just know that my thoughts are with you and that I believe you are a true American hero. Thanks for all you have done Clark for our country. Sincerely, (sign your name)

It will mean a lot to Clark and it will mean a lot to me because I know what Clark has done and you probably never will. Thanks, john lear.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Originally posted by GlassRunner

Hey John, great to have you enlighten us. Heres some Questions on the aliens. You dont have to answer the ones you dont know about.

1. How much older than us, are some of the alien species?

Billions of billions of years older.

2. Any knowlege of the creatures that aliens evolved from?

No knowledge.

3. Is there much intergalactic travel out there? If so for what?

So much that it would be almost incomprensible to you. Everybody goes everywhere for every kind of purpose. The biggest seller of excursions from other planets is "See earth. See earth people kill earth people. See earth people rape other earth people. See earth people bomb each other. See earth people shoot each other." (This is an X-rated tour: you must be 5 years old to go on this tour without parental supervision.

4. Does Bigfoot exist? Natural or genetically engineered by man?

Exists. Don't know.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   

This is an X-rated tour: you must be 5 years old to go on this tour without parental supervision.

Hmmm, 2 cents. If you read sleepers 110 page thread, there is sarcasm like this. I got the feeling then and I get it now that these comments are the ones to be noted to being truthful. Not that all comments aren't truthful but how else do you get some of this stuff across.

But if someone witnesses me barking up the right tree, I still look nuts.

[edit on 14/7/06 by Prote]

[edit on 14/7/06 by Prote]

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildbill

With all thing's set aside for the mean time of disclosyre of it being fact. Why would they/them/whoever want to be interested in us except for the "Soul" theory. Is there something that the moon or the earth produces,(Other than soul's) that they could possibly want. I have done exstensive research in ot the moon and have found out that the moon would be a perfect mining facilitation center for the ever sought for "New' ore and or chemical , such as 3HE/4HE?

They have anything and everything they want or could ever need. All the ET's want is to help us evolve into a civilization whose main objective is other than tribal warfare.

Have you hugged your children today? Have you told them how much you loved them? If you did it 50 times today it was not enough. C'mon. Go drag your kid away from the video game and look him/her in the eyes and say: "I just wanted you to know how much I love you."
And if you don't have any kids did you call your Mom or your Dad and tell them?

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

1) john do you agree that they will never agree to disclosure until there is total mind control of the whole human population. then they will be able to control every thing going into our brains, and even making sure how we digest that info, even then they can just tell us anything and everyone should just believe it. is this the only way they can ever tell us about aliens?

This is not the way it will work. The government has nothing, nothing to do with disclosure. The ET's tell us on a one on one basis and it will be 3 or 4 generation before most everybody knows. The government may, this year or next, try to 'spin' the ET story 'their' way: "Yeah, we know all about it. Yeah, they're from Serpo. Its too hot and humid you wouldn't want to go there."

2) do you think our lifes are decided before we are born,

The oppotunity is provided. The challenge is ours.

...or are we able to make our own decisions in life.

the decision are ours.

3) who is higher up in the intelligence service area. is it oni(naval intelligence) or nsa, or are these groups below others. are there groups or agencies higher than these that we have not heard of(i do not mean majestic, as we have heard of these).

The Committee of the Majority and MJ-12 battle continuously for control.

4) i remember you saying on coast that while you were speaking about these things you could not get work or jobs etc... what made you go back to talk about these things?

I am retired, get no pension and am responsible to no person other than myself.

5) with regard to the ufo alien stuff, what do you think is the bit of info that is totaly credible, that cannot be disinfo and absolutely true. what is the main point that you think no one can dispute?

The moon is in rotational lockwith the earth.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Originally posted by Tiloke

John , I think somewher along the line someone decided that you were "talking to much" and decided to feed you some lies, unfortunatly the truth part is just as fantastic as the disinfo and hard to tell the difference. I'm not accusing you of intentionally lieing to us (infact i like the fact that you tell us everything and let us make up our own minds).

Yes, somebody could have fed me disinfo. But NOBODY would be crazy enough to feed me the story that there is life, civilizations, on each and every planet of our solar system. Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune, they are not gas giants, they are planets with civilizations on them. NASA is the only gas giant in this solar system.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Originally posted by TheyAreNotWhoTheySayTheyR
My question still stands.

MR Lear - What are aliens doing on planets composed of thin air? (Or more specificially, gas, whatever, but NOT solid)

You are believing information fed to you by NASA. NASA, in fact, is the only gas giant in our solar system.

Also, 2nd question:

You seem to still support Serpo. Is this true, or is this an incorrect presumption of mine?

I do not support Serpo. Serpo in disinformation. Yes we went to Reticulum 4. No, they do not play soccer. No, they do not tell time with a sundial. No they are not families with a Mom and a Pop with rug rats. They are cybernetic organisms with a job to do and that job is to monitor us and make necessry corrections. They work for the ET's who made them and are in charge. The government cannot stand this arrangement, cannot believe it and cannot accept it. They also can do nothing about it so they are going to 'spin it'. They are going to try to make you believe that they are Mom and Pop and kids from Serpo.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Originally posted by Tiloke

John, Were there any time when you were transporting guns or money that you suspected you were really delivering drugs?

No. Not knowingly. But I wouldn't have cared. $100 an hour was good money in those days and I had bills to pay. Throw your grandmother in the back, see if I give a darn.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Originally posted by ixiy

Have you ever considered that you may have been lied to or shown certain documents/photos which may be altered, hoping that you would spread some disinformation or misdirection to the UFO community?

Yes.

I hope that you have not given up looking for the truth like the rest of us.

No, I haven't.

It seem that you have been told and have not seen alot of these events, documents, photos objects firsthand as well. (like most of us)

I have not been to any planet in our solar system in my conscious memory.

do we know that the aliens are really friendly?

If not, they are putting on a really good show.

They may have prevented us from destroying ourselves so that they can take advantage of us further. (soul collector) The public needs contact and access to these aliens or be blinded by everything our governments says. The aliens maybe lying to us as well.

Yes, the aliens may be lying. 8 to 5 on the aliens not lying.

The truth is so difficult to find.

No, its not difficult to find. Its difficult to believe.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Originally posted by Dr Love

John, here at ATS we've seen literally thousands of pictures of UFOs and aliens, it is said that each one has been "proven" a hoax at some point in time. It has always been my belief that some of the pictures that we have seen are the real deal but the natural, almost Pavlovian, response when one of these pictures is presented to us is to automatically doubt it's authenticity. I guarantee you could present a genuine picture of an EBE to us and it would be shot down automatically by the majority.

Is it your belief that some of the pictures we've seen are actually real? If so could you maybe give us an example?

The only one that I know that is absolutely real is the one taken at Cape Giradeau circa 1941. It has a couple of guys with hats on holding up an alien. Its look fake, But it is the genuine article. I don't have a copy.

Have you seen the alien interview video supposedly shot in Area 51? If so your thoughts please.

Haven't seen it.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Originally posted by Denied

So you say you enjoyed a good drink with Bill Cooper, so in that post regarding paranet and how you two fell out is not true?, you were still friends to the end?

We parted company after the PM Magazine interview. Years later, maybe a year before Bill was shot I got a letter from him apologizing for his behaviour and allowing as how we were both working for the same thing, 'the truth' and wishing me all the best.

I read his book behold a pale horse, he was big on American rights, rights of freedom etc, do you think he was killed, and the truth covered up, or was just a bit irrational and put himself in a bad situation resulting in him getting shot?

Bill pointed a gun at a law officer. They had no choice.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Originally posted by Lost_Mind

I was wondering if there is anything in your personal experiences that could corraborate anything that Gary McKinnon has had to say about the alleged secret "non-terrestrial officers" and alleged advanced antigravity propulsion systems he came across on his hackings? Granted, McKinnon is the consumate slacker/stoner/hacker, but he at least has shown some capability in circumventing intranet security systems and the ilk. And the US Gov. is sure wanting to hang him by his nethers. He purportedly got into the Univ. of Tenn. systems, which is here where I live, along with the many other supposedly inpenetrable systems of the US Gov. He doesnt provide a lot of concise info on what he found but what he does talk about is enough to peek my interests.

I believe that Gary stumbled onto some true and accurate information. Nothing in my personal experience cound verify that but that is what I believe to be true. "Non-terrestrial officers" could be officers from Venus or Saturn or any of the other planets.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Originally posted by andy1033

1) john have you seen william coopers behold a pale horse video, seminar. in it he says you are a disinfo agent. how do you reply to that(not me saying it, i am just saying what was in that vid)?

We all suspected each other of being disinfo agents.

2) john i believe you and bill cooper both believe that kennedy was shot by the driver(i take this view as well). do you know if anyone ever got to interview the driver after the incident to the day of his death, and did you guys try to find him to ask him some questions?

After reading Michael Collins Piper's book "Final Judgment" I believe that Kennedy was murdered by Corsican sharpshooters hired by the Mossad with the help and aid of CIA officer James Angleton. The reason for the assassination was for Kennedys insistance of the inspection of nuclear weapons at Dimona. Anybody who believes different has not read Collins book and /or has not availed himself of the facts.

3) john is there any where on the web or is there a book that descibes as true as you can get from your point of view on the dulce base. did you get any phots you got while out there, of the side of the mountains where the ufos go in and out, are there any photos anywhere of this mountain side?

I took no photos. You can't take photos of UFO's going in and out of there. I have written a few articles about Dulce. You can find them on the web or her at ATS.

4) finally how exactly does the government do a background check on people. do they have technologies that can either go threw your entire life or is it more mundane. can the government find out about any moment in your life, to do these checks, can you tell us what is it they do to find out things and give a person a clearence level?

I don't know a lot about this. My "Q" clearance took over 2 years as I had been overseas a lot.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Originally posted by tha stillz
l

Do you have any clues that would explain the specific NASA video feed (I will insert link to video if I can find a good one) which demonstrate a group of UFOs which appear, then continue following an orbitng shuttle, slowly forming, from the angle of the camera, an almost perfect circle. They slowly find their postions then upon locking into them, they shine brightly. Without getting into the quantum physical explanations about the crafts propulsion and soforth, they seem to be perfoming a trick, a show if you will.

It's easy to concieve this show would undoubtedly disseminate to the earthly scientific community and at least cause a stir. Why would the et's put on a show if what you say about silence for technology is true.

I don't have any clues that would explain this.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join