It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for John Lear

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
John i was cruising around on the living moon website and typed in the wrong url and i was redirected to the FBI website is that a joke done by the webmaster, if not i still found it humerous.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Now perhaps my memory is not as good as it once was (being fairly close to John Lear's age
) but on the topic of moon gravity and atmosphere:

I seem to recall the astronauts on the moon demonstrating the old idea of a solid mass and a feather falling at the same rate in a vacuum. It was done with feather and a golf ball I believe and they did indeed hit the surface at the same time. How did they pull that off if there was indeed an atmosphere present? If I had the video of that event (I don't) a reasonable estimate of G could be arrived at as well.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by basho81

I know you queried John but I thought I would add this background.

t was not until 1956 that television was first introduced to Australia. New South Wales and Victoria were the first two states to have televisions in the home. Television was introduced lastly to the Northern Territory in 1971. Of course, at this stage television was shown only in black and white and in March 1975 colour reached Australian television screens.

Link

Your time frame seems to match that article. What a unusual story.

[edit on 10/29/2007 by roadgravel]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Another thing John may be able to clear up for me:

Why the USA?
I realise we're allies and all that and I have the utmost respect for our american cousins but why has the USA/NASA been (seemingly) exclusively blessed with this access to unearthly technology that you speak of?

I imagine the situation where a far more technologically advanced civilisation locates a *way* more primitive culture and gives a small part of it access to unheard of capabilities is a means of ensuring trouble on a grand scale. Your analogy of the ant's nest would be accurate in that case and they'll be watching the fireworks with great enthusiasm just like the romans at the colosseum when the lions were set loose.

I'd like to picture the advanced society as being beyond that sort of sadistic behaviour by millenia and more likely to treat all races of humans as equals - after all we are all aliens to them aren't we. It's unlikely they'd have a preference for a particular skin colour or hair style.

Just wondering (usually gets me into trouble
)

And as a sidenote: I found your advice on how to live life and treat your family/friends very inspiring and wise

We're really not very different Mr Lear (even in years

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Mr.Lear
i have some questions for you and if you able to answer to me..(thank you)
1.What you know about Project Redstar (TITHONIA CITY) and those images that they
have???
2.In your past shows on Art Bell you say somthing about some technology that US
goverment can record a sound from empty room (walls) a weeks later and that you say
that technology called "Talking rock tecnology".I m wonna know if there some
files on this???
3.Did you ever see a photo of Dennis MARIANNI (who was? Bob Lazars CO?

Thanx at advance

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum

Why the USA?
I realise we're allies and all that and I have the utmost respect for our american cousins but why has the USA/NASA been (seemingly) exclusively blessed with this access to unearthly technology that you speak of?

I'd like to address this, too.

The leaders of the world are all in the same club. They are buddies, friends, and in full agreement with each other (or they aren't allowed to be the leaders of their countries). The Wars that take place, are really not leaders of different countries having a disagreement. They sacrifice their own people for the purposes of wealth, usually people that don't fit their view of the future. NASA is not an island onto itself.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I seem to recall the astronauts on the moon demonstrating the old idea of a solid mass and a feather falling at the same rate in a vacuum. It was done with feather and a golf ball I believe and they did indeed hit the surface at the same time. How did they pull that off if there was indeed an atmosphere present? If I had the video of that event (I don't) a reasonable estimate of G could be arrived at as well.

Thanks for the post Pilgrum. It was a magick act. The three original groups that made up NAZA were Nazi's, Freemasons and Magicians. I will be expounding on this in future posts.

Thanks for your input.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Why the USA?

Thanks for t he post Pilgrum. Actually it was Germany that was first blessed with alien technology. After WWII and circumventing the provisions of "Operation Paperclip" Vannevar Bush got Werhner Von Braun and about a hundred of his fellow Nazi's into the United States and they eventually were an integral part of NAZA. They then passed on the alien technology that they were privy to.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

You state this stuff as if it was utter, verifiable fact and not your personal theory or belief. Did you forget about the ATS T&C and not bother to add your tagline to your posts, or are you waiting to get called out for evidence of your (presented as fact) allegations?

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Originally posted by OBSERVER X

Mr.Lear
i have some questions for you and if you able to answer to me..(thank you)
1.What you know about Project Redstar (TITHONIA CITY) and those images that they
have???

Project Redstar is run by my longtime friend Stewart Best. Project Redstar is a closeup analysis of Tithonia, a city on Mars located on Malin Space Systems Mars photo MOC narrow-angle image M02-04304.

2.In your past shows on Art Bell you say somthing about some technology that US
goverment can record a sound from empty room (walls) a weeks later and that you say that technology called "Talking rock tecnology".I m wonna know if there some files on this???

This is old techonology and I don't know if its used anymore or whether or not its used in a different mode. I know of no files about talking rock technology although I have not looked to any great extent.

3.Did you ever see a photo of Dennis MARIANNI (who was? Bob Lazars CO?

No, I never saw any photo of Dennis although I do know that a covert investigatrion by a civiian group is now is progress to find information on him.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

You state this stuff as if it was utter, verifiable fact and not your personal theory or belief. Did you forget about the ATS T&C and not bother to add your tagline to your posts, or are you waiting to get called out for evidence of your (presented as fact) allegations?

Thanks for your post ITG. It is well known that all of my statements are opinion unless otherwise stated or supported. If you have a probelm with this you have the option of complaining to the management. Many have done so.

ATS is a forum for the freeflow of ideas that do not necessarily have to be supported with mainstream scientific fact which, in itself, may not be fact.

Mainstream science is a collection of popular myths/theories currently referred to as "Science". What we believe as 'Science' today may not be borne out by 'Science' in the future.

For instance there is a popular myth that there is no 'breathable atmosphere' on the moon. This myth is 'proven' by 'mainstream fact' which is supported by nothing but current theory and magic.

Please accept my apologies for any statement I made you felt was being presented as 'fact' when in 'fact' all I have is opinion.

Thanks for your input it is greatly appreciated.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I like the word "fact". Does it not seem as though "fact" really does not exist? Among humans, "facts" are purely experiential, and therefore relative.

I have been privvy to some pretty good discussions relating to the veracity, in "fact", of the standard model of physics. it would seem that the lack of predictable answers makes any "facts" presented therein very suspect.

I still remember the belief, before any thoughts of cometary impacts in the Yucatan, that the T-rex ate all the other dinosaurs. This was taught as fact when i was a youth (back when the apatosaur was still known as the brontosaurus), regardless of how laughably morose it seems now.

And don't get me started on "spontaneous generation". Who would eat meat with a belief such as that???

No, i think when you say the word "fact", it means "in line with what everyone else thinks (and has spent thousands on in our educational indoctrination, er, i mean institutions), regardless of how many flaws we ignore to cling to this belief".

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I like the word "fact". Does it not seem as though "fact" really does not exist? Among humans, "facts" are purely experiential, and therefore relative.

Yes facts really exist. I myself deal almost exclusively in facts because they're what are important. For things that we are still in the process of learning and don't yet have the facts, then we go with current available evidence. It's a fact the earth has an atmosphere. It's not relative nor is there any opinion involved. The Moon may or may not have some form of atmosphere. One of those possibilities will be a fact, but we don't know which yet. As a result, if somebody has an opinion on it, it shouldn't be worded as if it's a fact, but instead it should be pointed out that some evidence indicates the Moon might have an atmosphere.

One of the problems I see on this website is that there are opinions and speculation going on with zero evidence. In fact, much of what is said goes against evidence and facts. That leads to a rather useless place that just wastes people's time and only discredits the whole UFO phenomenon since people can't filter out the B.S. from the worth while information.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Yes they did do the experiment on the moon, actually with a hammer and a falcon feather.

Here's the video of the event for you :

www.youtube.com...

You are correct in assuming this couldn't be done if there is an atmosphere on the moon, as any amount of air resistance would have kept the feather from reaching the surface at the exact same time as the hammer.

You will find here some people that will try and call our hero astronauts of the day liars, cheats and fakes. But this video and many others, prove to me that those people are not only wrong but being irresponsible in their accusations.

Some here might also argue that the feather was not dropped horizontally, which technically in a vacuum wouldn't matter, but you can easily tell from the video that it was.

Also, we must remember that this experiment was not done to prove there was not an atmosphere on the moon, it was done because there is not one and to prove one way or the other whether Galileo was right.

And it looks like he was.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Soloist

Many thanks for pointing me to that

The pain of being confined to a dialup connection makes searching for and downloading such things impractical for me at the best of times.

My observation of the demonstration indicates 2 things quite plainly
IE the absence of atmosphere and the value of G.

Let's observe the height of the drop at about 4' (1.2m)
If this was faked in an earthbased vacuum chamber the time taken for the 1.2m drop would be just under the 0.5 second mark.
If it was in fact the moon and gravity was in fact 64% of earth's gravitational acceleration the time taken would be slightly longer at around 0.62 second.
If it was the moon and gravity was 1/6 of earth's gravity the time would be around 1.2 second.

The evidence suggests that the last option is nearest to factual

Of course it could have been done somewhere other than the moon where there was no atmosphere and gravitational acceleration is about 1/6 of earth but the moon is the best possibility for these conditions in our immediate vicinity.

Now belief is a personal thing but evidence is for the masses isn't it ?

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   

If it was the moon and gravity was 1/6 of earth's gravity the time would be around 1.2 second.

The evidence suggests that the last option is nearest to factual

Excellent post, good to see some folks have their thinking caps on.

JL’s “theory” has repeatedly been proven to be bunk mathematically by several members here and by empirical means as you’ve just done. What do you think the chances are that he will ever admit he was wrong? My money’s on zero.

We now return you to our regularly scheduled programming and stay tuned for our next episode of “The Blind Leading The Blind”

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Now belief is a personal thing but evidence is for the masses isn't it ?

Thanks for the information Pilgrum, it was greatly appreciated. I forget, did we ever see them pound a nail with that 'hammer'.

Thanks again for the computations, I appreciate your input.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
I forget, did we ever see them pound a nail with that 'hammer'.

You see John this is why they never let you fly any airplanes, you don’t understand anything about gravity... and apparently neither do any of your supporters.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
To John Lear,

Phil Schneider said in his 1995 lecture, "Every Alien needs to be isolated because humans have no defense against their germs." Do you believe this is true?
As I understand it Phil shot at the Aliens first while in Dulce. The Aliens reacted and shot him in the chest with cobalt radiation. Do you think the Aliens would not have shot Phil, if he would not have shot first and killed two?

Thank-you for any response.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Originally posted by MountainStar

To John Lear,

Phil Schneider said in his 1995 lecture, "Every Alien needs to be isolated because humans have no defense against their germs." Do you believe this is true?

Thanks for the post MountainStar. No, I don't believe that. However there are probably over 100 different species of aliens visiting earth for one reason or another its possible that some have either germs or something else that would affect humans.

As I understand it Phil shot at the Aliens first while in Dulce. The Aliens reacted and shot him in the chest with cobalt radiation. Do you think the Aliens would not have shot Phil, if he would not have shot first and killed two?

I don't think Phil was ever involved in a fire fight with aliens at Dulce. First of all there where no human survivors of that incident at Dulce in 1979.

Second of all, if they had shot at Phil he would have never survived.

Third there is no possible way that humans can get off the first shot at an alien. They know exactly what you are thinking and are well prepared.

Thanks for the post.

new topics

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join