It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for John Lear

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Has2b
I see you have no explaining for the craters on the moon... as to why if there was an atmosphere.. it shouldn't be like that surely?

You are making two assumptions here... One that the Earth isn't covered in Craters as well... There are HUNDREDS

I haven't finished cataloging them all... but you can start here... 5 pages

Craters on Earth

And Two.. you assume that John is saying the atmosphere is as dense as it is on Earth... he has never claimed that and you might look over what he did say... There is less atmosphere there so no problem for crater forming...

And this one is right here in our back yard

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton
I refer the honourable gentleman here for his answer:

Another one of your famous intelligent responses to a serious question I see.. great job keep up the good work displaying ignorance

Originally posted by Has2b
Dear Mr Lear

-What do they eat on the moon?

The moon bases have hydroponic gardens... have you ever wondered why you can eat strawberries here on Earth in winter?

NASA Biofarming on the Moon

Hydroponics

Now the cities on the Farside most likely farm the same crops we do on Earth

If USA knows how to do these things why can't they do lots of other stuff?
Like be able to rig elections without 3 counts? & Get a smarter guy than George?

Now that's a silly question... Because Bush and his buddies ARE the ones that are doing all this, and have been since Grandpa Bush and the Rockefellers funded Hitler... there is no NWO... its the Old World Order doing business as usual

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Good Grief zorgon, you do come up with some real howlers.

Do you actually believe the stuff you print or is it all an act to takeover from the illusion master Lear when he pops his clogs ?

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Do you actually believe the stuff ?

Ummm lets see... I just posted images of real craters on Earth that clearly show that they do hit Earth in abundance even through our thick atmosphere...

And even with erosion on this planet what it is they are STILL THERE after thousands of years...

I posted hydroponics from a NASA source... how do you think you would feed people at Lunar and Martian bases?

Please explain to me how this is unbelievable?

:shk:

Do I believe there is an atmosphere on the Moon? You bet... no question... I have seen the clouds...

So does NASA, So does Boston University... the only point of contention is the actual quantity...

NASA fact sheet Lunar Atmosphere

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I think it is obvious that he jsut doesn't want to do the research or believe facts. I mean CNN knows everything so why bother doing the work yourself

keep up the good work zorgon.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedangler
I think it is obvious that he jsut doesn't want to do the research or believe facts.

LOL I kinda figured, but thanks... and I don't do the work for trolls

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Hello John,

This my first post on ATS after reading a lot of yours and sleepers contributions and just would like to say how fascinated I am and thank you to you both.
My primary reason for posting is to ask you if you have looked at any photos from Smart-1. specifically Lomonosov crater.

Link is here [url=http://www.esa.int/esa-mmg/mmg.pl?b=b&type=I&mission=SMART-1&start=4]

Kindest Regards

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
John:

Are you familiar with Riley Martin? If so is he a hoax or is there some truth to his stories?

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Hey John first i'm very thankful you participate to the questions and discussions of the people on this forum.

Alright,

you believe the Moon has athmosphere and all - i'm not speaking against it but why don't we see it from outside? It's also supposed to have clouds but why don't we see none from outside.

Also, when i negative a moon picture with photoshop it looks more real to me than the moon picture was before.

And another important question:

What do you think of the new "C2C Drones" events?

And last but not least , did you know Phil Schneider?
[edit on 17-7-2007 by Paul the seeker]

[edit on 17-7-2007 by Paul the seeker]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
So zorgon, lets see where you stand.

Do you believe there is, as Lear states, a 'breathable' atmosphere, a sufficient atmosphere that the wearing of breathing apparatus wouldnt be needed?.
Do you *really* believe that or is it just something you want to believe?

I realise the answer might disturb both yours and Lears disciples but tell us disbelievers anyway.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Do you believe there is, as Lear states, a 'breathable' atmosphere, a sufficient atmosphere that the wearing of breathing apparatus wouldnt be needed?.

I realize the answer might disturb both yours and Lears disciples but tell us disbelievers anyway.

I would like to be the first to commend Chorlton on his mission to stand against, well, against non-terrestrial-Atmosphere supporters.

Who knows how many people you have saved from actually taking that first deep, dangerous breath after landing on the moon and exiting their spacecrafts.

Excellent. Truly excellent.

Bravo!

H

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I realise the answer might disturb both yours and Lears disciples but tell us disbelievers anyway.

Wow. I am unsure that Zorgon said he believed the Lunar atmosphere was breathable. I have read him say before, i believe, that he doesn't agree to that extent (at least, not without some level of mechanical inspiration support to offset the lack of breathable elements).

As well, i believe you referring to anyone who is either interested in Zorgon's research or those helping him as "disciples" is something that would be close to a cheap shot. You seem to imply fanatacism a la David Koresh or Herff Applewhite. Perhaps you misspoke and meant something more akin to "audience"? That would seem more pertinent when put in context.

What would be most interesting is to see you use something other than ad hominem to debate the issue. Zorgon has provided some very prudent and interesting references that you seem to have ignored in lieu of personal attack and implied fanaticism.

In order to deny ignorance, one cannot ignore relevent reference points and facts, good sir.

Might I also plea to those who feel that they are here to protect the poor, stupid masses from Mr. Lear that they resign their self appointed posts. The role is not needed, as we have a forum full of individuals who are well forewarned that much of the discussions here don't pass most test of scientific scrutiny. That is the point. This is not a scientists forum in the mainstream sense.

Since it seems i am too fat for this soap box, i will now get off of it before it crumbles beneath me.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Might I also plea to those who feel that they are here to protect the poor, stupid masses from Mr. Lear that they resign their self appointed posts. The role is not needed, as we have a forum full of individuals who are well forewarned that much of the discussions here don't pass most test of scientific scrutiny..

Yeah well tell that to Paul Bennewitz or the (dead) members of Heaven's Gate. Were they “stupid” in your opinion?

gul·li·ble [guhl-uh-buhl]
–adjective
easily deceived or cheated.

That is the point. This is not a scientists forum in the mainstream sense.

I see so what you’re trying to say is the only people you want to post here are those who say what you want to hear and reinforce your beliefs?

cult [kuhlt]
–noun
2. an instance of great veneration of a person, ideal, or thing, esp. as manifested by a body of admirers: the John Lear cult.
4. a group or sect bound together by veneration of the same thing, person, ideal, etc.

I’m curious, what does the phrase deny ignorance mean to you?

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Hello Mr. Lear. Just wanted to know If you was in the air force From 1958-1962 And wanted to know if you had ever heard from any sources talking about any ufo that was possibly captured near wright patterson air force base. Or a fly over by one .

Another question is regarding the san fernando valley . Any word on anything strange that lockheed was doing at the hangers at the burbank airport. And lastly, what was the huge four propeller plane that used to fly out of there. That was quite a site and always wondered what it was and when it stopped flying. It may have been a six propeller plane. It was huge And loud and could barely get off the ground.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
John,

For which airline were you a pilot?

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Access Denied
gul·li·ble [guhl-uh-buhl]
–adjective
easily deceived or cheated.

Sheep and lemmings have their places... if they didn't governments wouldn't survive. It is the duty of sheep and lemmings to work hard, pay taxes and die... and let their shepherds fleece them...

Tis good to be King....

cult [kuhlt]
–noun
2. an instance of great veneration of a person, ideal, or thing, esp. as manifested by a body of admirers: the John Lear cult.

Yup seems about right... and the Cult is perpetuated by all the "Ask John Lear" or "Bash John Lear" threads created by the Cult members.

Its cool to see how many of those who proclaim dislike of John, seem to be so infatuated they always come back for more...

Now then all you good little cult lemmings... shouldn't you be going out and cleaning out your bank accounts to help the cause?

:bash:

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
What would be most interesting is to see you use something other than ad hominem to debate the issue. Zorgon has provided some very prudent and interesting references that you seem to have ignored in lieu of personal attack and implied fanaticism.

But there indeed is a certain fanaticism and idolatry going on, that is very easy to see

And personal attack? I posted a light hearted response to someones question and was slyly insulted by zorgon. I replied in what I thought was a similar vein.It was not intended as an insult, if it was, I apologise.

In order to deny ignorance, one cannot ignore relevent reference points and facts, good sir.

The problem as I see it, is that there are no facts. Only photographs which certain people are making wild statements about as if ther are indeed facts, and other wild statemnts made by Mr Lear in which he states things as actual fact when it is nothing of the sort. Yes when challenged on a matter he will point to his sig, but that is after he has so worded his statement that it comes over as fact.

Might I also plea to those who feel that they are here to protect the poor, stupid masses from Mr. Lear that they resign their self appointed posts. The role is not needed, as we have a forum full of individuals who are well forewarned that much of the discussions here don't pass most test of scientific scrutiny. That is the point. This is not a scientists forum in the mainstream sense.

When people make outlandish claims of 'Soul Collectors' or 'Deep Underground Bases' inhabited by raygun toting aliens and other ridiculous claims without providing any proof, then Im sorry but I will speak up. As I have stated. there are a lot of impressionable people out there who will take whatever some lower celebrity says as gospel. Those people should be warned that what has been posted has no factual basis and is simply wild speculation on the part of someone seeking attention.

Since it seems i am too fat for this soap box, i will now get off of it before it crumbles beneath me.

One is NEVER too fat sir. Others are however, too thin.
Thank you for taking the time to post

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Originally posted by russ1969

Hello Mr. Lear. Just wanted to know If you was in the air force From 1958-1962

No. I finished Santa Monica High School in 1960 and in 1961 studied Industrial Design at the Art Center School of Design in Los Angeles.

And wanted to know if you had ever heard from any sources talking about any ufo that was possibly captured near wright patterson air force base. Or a fly over by one .

I don't remember hearing any specific rumor but there were many rumors about WPAFB. At one time there was allegedly a hospital facillity where they kept live aliens adjacent to the old airplane museum. They built the newer museum (the one that is in use these days) and moved the hospital facility. WPAFB is much bigger than most people think and a major portion of it is underground.

Another question is regarding the san fernando valley . Any word on anything strange that lockheed was doing at the hangers at the burbank airport.

That was were the Skunkworks was located. I had many friends that worked there. Part of the hangar was used for P3 Orion production and part for the Skunkworks. Many different secret airplanes were built at the Skunkworks. I few years ago all of those hangars were taken down and the Skunkworks moved to an underground facility at Plant 42 in Palmdale. You don't hear a lot about these days but the Skunkworks is in a huge underground facility and many different aircraft are built there.

And lastly, what was the huge four propeller plane that used to fly out of there. That was quite a site and always wondered what it was and when it stopped flying. It may have been a six propeller plane. It was huge And loud and could barely get off the ground.

It was a Lockheed Constellation It had 4 engines, (Wright Compouind 3350's) and it used to transport workers from the Lockheed facility in Burbank to Groom Lake in Nevada. Lockheed had 3 of the Connies and as I lived and worked in the valley in those days I always remember the 3 Connies leaving every Monday morning and coming back every Friday afternoon. For some reason the Connies always flew (or it seemed they did) to fly trail formation. In other words, not close together but always in sight of each other. It seemed that you never saw just one Connie flying. There were always 3. Lockheed also had some smaller airplanes for transport, I think they had a Twin Bonanza. Also I think Kelly Johnson used the first Lockheed JetStar for his own transportation.

The Lockheed Constellation was my favorite airplane and although I don't have much time in it I did fly the one that now sits in the National Air and Space Museum on its last flight from Van Nuys to Dulles. My co-captain was Darryl Greenameyer (the owner of the Connie). Darryl was the 5th pilot to fly the Lockheed Blackbird, flew it the highest and fastest, was the only Lockheed pilot to fly the Big Tail and was the guy that checked me out in the Lockheed F-104 Starfighter.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Originally posted by Tuning Spork

John,

For which airline were you a pilot?

I can't remember them all but here are a few with the airplane I flew for that particular airline:

Tri-Nine Airlines Convair 440
Air Club International Boeing 720- Boeing 707
Aero America Boeing 707, 720
Trans Mediterannean Airways Boeing 707
Nevada Airlines DC-3
Bonanza Airlines Gulfsteam 1
Scenic Airlines Ford Trimotor
Global International Airways Boeing 707
American Trans Air B-707, B-727, Lockheed L-1011
Rosenbalm Air Lines DC-8
Flagship Express DC-8
Patriot Airlines Boeing 727
Kallita Air Service DC-8, L-1011
American International Airways DC-8. L-1011
Kampuchea Airlines L-1011

I also flew for a number of charter servies and flew mostly the LearJet.

Here is a picture of my collection of uniform wings of airlines I worked for. Many I didn't save or I lost and many I gave away. In the lower right hand corner of the box is a list of the airlines whose uniform wings I misplaced or gave away and below that is a list of the airlines I flew on subcontract for.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Hi John,

I do not know if you had seen this but it seems to have created a debate on youtube.
Frankly I get easily confused with this kind of subject, but it might have some relevance to your ideas regarding lunar Atmosphere and gravity.

Regards

[edit on 19-7-2007 by sherpa]

[edit on 19-7-2007 by sherpa]

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join