It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for John Lear

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Hey John Lear, I've been wondering if you've had any leg problems or any difficulty in breathing or anything heart related. The reason I'm telling you this is that someone I know was doing a reading on you by looking into a photo of you and was seeing that. We at ATS would like to see you live on forever to try and see the moon conspiracy unfold, if you could respond it would be great, thanks for all you've done on ATS and in the subject of UFOs/conspiracies in general.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Triad979

John, please reply...

Leslie Cockburn's outstanding PBS FRONTLINE TV special "Guns, Drugs and the CIA" provided extensive testimony from a variety of participants in CIA covert operations concerning the opium flights which essentially paid for the "secret war" in Laos, and the parallel program of coc aine flights which were set up in the western hemisphere to fund the contra war in Nicaragua, and other covert operations in Central America."

Originally posted by johnlear

I don't doubt it. The growth, transportation, sale and distribution of drugs was, in my opinion, one of the primary reasons for 911 and the unprovoked attack on Afghanistan. OBL and the Taliban were either (depending on which story you believe) either detroying the poppy fields in accordance with the Koran OR (according to some, including John Alexander)) storing and holding the drugs for ransom. Whatever the truth it is a fact that since we invaded Afghanistan drug production in that country has increased exponentially.

Yes I do agree and it's most plausible that 911 was cause of drog trade route aswell as oil control and aswell as spreading NATO to east towards Russia and China...
Besides those reasons for 911 which in main picture globaly lead to NWO, I think and would like to know John what is your oppinion about it???

Is it possible that US Army entered Middle East because of ancient alien artefacts which are hidden in ancient Summer city of Ur and Lagash which are besides Eufrates river, Iraq and Iran, it could be one of the main reasons if not THE main reason of invading those regimes...???
I think it could well be the main case scenario of real situation, which could mean for US army "Why would we make covert operations in Iraq for such high technology when we can overthrow their leading party and start new system and kill 4 flies with one swing" (oil, drug trade, expansion of NATO to east and most of all ancient Alien technology).

What about it John, desn't this sound quite logical to you, of course, I expect that you know something of it cause U allready confirmed Drug trade and 911 issue???
If those cities and ancient alien technology buried underground is the truth why Army is going there?
Then it certainly could be connection of 911 and aliens in some way? And what THAT connection could be??
I know I have here some 3 question maybe not one but if You could answer concisely and to the point of your experince and beliefs???
Thankz very much, appreciated!

[edit on 4/7/07 by Triad979]

I just watched 911 THE FALLING MAN...
And it was way above my point of persistance and sustainance...
I must post a link here for all to see

Also John, I quoted myself above, what was in 72'nd page and my questions to you there, 'cause I didn't get any answer...
If you can answer them?
And is it TRUTH that Aliens were involved in 911 atack???!
Plz respond sincerely...
Cheers

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
John, I caught a few minutes of the Larry King LIve show on CNN with Stan Friedman, George Norry, Buz Aldrin and the former Govenor of Arizona, plus a couple of other guests. Everyone was giving their two cents on whether or not UFO's and alien life forms are real or not.

What was rediculous from my point of view was Buz Aldrin in front of the cameras talking about the mission to the Moon trying in a round about way to debunk UFO's and intelligent life. He probably is still on the payroll as an advisor for NASA and I am sure he draws a retirement check from the government.

If you get a chance you may be able to watch the rerun of the interviews if you have not already. What is your take on why he is still so adamant on his position on UFO's and aliens. Rik Riley

[edit on 14-7-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Originally posted by Jbird

Just thought I'd share this anecdote, and ask, if any of this, rings a bell.

Did you ever grab a cheap breakfast, or a morning paper at the 'Gold Ranch'? Thanks in advance, - J'

Mom and Dad lived on Hersh Road down by the Truckee River in Verdi, the place was called River House. Dad passed away in 1978 and Mom continued living there until she passed away in 2001. The property was sold and subdivided and that once glorious estate is now filled with houses.

I only lived there in the guest house for 4 months in 1970. It was a very stressful time in my life.

My brother Dave had a house on the property and lived there for many years with his wife and children. I can't remember all the dogs that were on that estate.

I had one or two meals at Gold Ranch.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Originally posted by Chorlton

You said:
"These are 5 second slides of the 18 different alien species we are looking at. That one there is the most gruesome looking. The guards at one facility are carefully indoctrinated over several months being shown pictures similar to but not exactly like the alien. Only when he'd been acclimatized, so to speak, of the horrible looking beings are they allowed to stand in security positions. Before these acclimatizations were done, we had two guards die of a heart attack as the aliens came down the hallway unexpectedly. " So would you post these slides please? I really would be interested in seeing them.

Many people including my own older brother believed that all of what I read was true. In fact it was a 'what if' scenario as I was making a case to Art Bell about the inadvisibility (if not downright stupidity) of the 'disclosure project'. I did include pieces and parts I thought to be true but but the overall "Disclosure Briefing" was fiction. Including the 5 second slides of 18 different alien species. The part about the indoctrination of the test site hallway guards I believe to be true.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
John,

In an interview you gave, ( with Art Bell I believe), you went through the steps of a hypothetical disclosure, and what it would entail.

At one point, you alluded to an alien species so "Gruesome" that it had caused 2 known heart attacks from simply seeing them.

If this was an actual occurrence, could you give a description and tell us a bit about this species?

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Originally posted by steve-o

Hey John Lear, I've been wondering if you've had any leg problems or any difficulty in breathing or anything heart related.

Hello Steve-0. In 1961 I had a serious airplane accident near Geneva, Switzerland. It was entirely my fault (I was showing off) but I broke both legs in 3 places, broke both ankles, crushed both feet, crushed my neck, (I still have the tracheostomy scar) lost most of my teeth, broke both sides of my jaw and suffered a few other minor cuts and bruises. There was no reconstructive surgery attempted because of the overall damage and I was in a coma for 36 hours. It was a long and painful recovery. But I managed. Now, (46 years later) some of those old injuries are beginning to manifest themselves in the form of degenerating parts of the ankles and feet which make it difficult to walk anymore. Other than that I am in excellent health.

This photo of a split second before the crash was taken by my friend and roommate Wes Holden, son of actor Bill Holden. He was on the second floor of the dormitory watching my 'air show'.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton

Many people including my own older brother believed that all of what I read was true. In fact it was a 'what if' scenario as I was making a case to Art Bell about the inadvisibility (if not downright stupidity) of the 'disclosure project'. I did include pieces and parts I thought to be true but but the overall "Disclosure Briefing" was fiction. Including the 5 second slides of 18 different alien species. The part about the indoctrination of the test site hallway guards I believe to be true.

Well thats as clear as mud then

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Is it possible that US Army entered Middle East because of ancient alien artefacts which are hidden in ancient Summer city of Ur and Lagash which are besides Eufrates river, Iraq and Iran, it could be one of the main reasons if not THE main reason of invading those regimes...???
expansion of NATO to east and most of all ancient Alien technology).

I've heard that rumor. I think Dan Burisch mentioned something about that particular scenario. I don't believe it but what do I know. Here is the question though: We are not merely fighting and killing in Iraq. We are also building an infrastructure including 4 or 5 major airfields, many buildings and the largest U.S. Embassy in the world. What for?

Plz respond sincerely... Cheers

Only to the extent that they probably shake their heads and comment "What are these containers going to think up next?"

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   

...down by the Truckee River in Verdi, the place was called River House.

...I only lived there in the guest house for 4 months in 1970. It was a very stressful time in my life.

I had one or two meals at Gold Ranch.

Well, sounds like my Brother in Law, did indeed meet one of the Lears.

I didn't want to be too specific until you offered, but he lived on Sierra Ln.
on the other side of the highway from the River (house), next to the state line.

I'm not sure if he lived there as early as 1970, but sounds like the same area.
He did say, the (Lear) house he went to, was right on the River.

I'll have to ask the date, next time I talk to him.

Sorry to dredge up any bad memories, but thanks for the response.

- J'

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Originally posted by Jbird

Sorry to dredge up any bad memories, but thanks for the response.
- J'

No problem. They weren't that bad. In fact I should count my blessings which included always having a place to stay and pit passes for the Reno Air Races. And always having a bottle of Courvoisier present at the reception, marriage, birthday or divorce celebration of my brothers and sisters and their children and mine.

(Here's a little family secret that really is no secret or at least was no secret in Reno). My mother, who didn't drink, served, without a doubt, the cheapest booze of any hostess west of the Carson River. Occasionally good friends (if you could call them that that) would ask, "John, why does your Mom serve such cheap booze?" I couldn't very well get upset or defend her because her booze was so cheap I used to bring my own.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Plz respond sincerely... Cheers

Only to the extent that they probably shake their heads and comment "What are these containers going to think up next?"

Maybe not so...
I asked that question because of numerous private and TV shots of UFO's at collapsing of both towers ...???

Here are some from google and plz. "check yourself before you wreck yourself" as rappers say...

Google Video Link

This one third video private shot from japanese TV channel is shot at the moment of the impact of second plane when UFO at great speed passed just when plane hit the building....???

Also above can be heard some woman saying "My God, it's a millitary plane!"
I know and have take in considering that UFO's are ours (Millitary) but could be that those partly invisible ones from second video above are real alien which surveiled all operation...

Considering that woman astonishment, it's quite clear and believable that US Government shot planes on their soil and on their people with clear intention...
I know that there are 911 forum for this but this is also questions for our Conspiracy master, so I direct them to John here.
Thankz

It's OK now?!

[edit on 14/7/07 by Triad979]

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Here are some from google and plz. "check yourself before you wreck yourself" as rappers say...

No videos.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Corrected now, on second there was google preface on top of page so I didn't saw that's youtube instead, and first one had slash in front of number...
Small things but capable of screwing things up!

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Maybe not so...
I asked that question because of numerous private and TV shots of UFO's at collapsing of both towers ...???

Good videos. All of them are either 'us' or somebody watching. As far as alien involvement in 911, only to the extent of shaking their heads and saying, "And to think we gave them brains. For what I wonder?"

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Thanks for everything "old wise man" aka John Lear, another thing I had found out through a psychic relative of mine who's not into conspiracies is that there in fact is trees/plant life on the moon and that she had seen traces of water which lends to your argument of there being an atmosphere on the moon. Another thing that spooked me out is that she had described everything that your friend Bob Lazar had seen at S-4 without knowing who he was with only a pic of Bob I had shown hear.She had described Bob's badge and all the types of saucer he had glimpsed at and even the "sport model" craft. Do you believe in people who can do remote viewing or do you think it's all phony.

[edit on 14-7-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Originally posted by steve-o

Do you believe in people who can do remote viewing or do you think it's all phony.

I took a week long remote viewing class with Angela Thompson one of the legendary remote viewers of our time. It was a small class with about 6 others. I took the class to see if 'anyone' (which meant me) could learn to remote view. I am not the slightest, "psychic". I do not know when the doorbell or the telephone is going to ring or when my wife is upset.

After a couple of days I was actually 'shocked' at what I could do. I wish I had more time to pursue my studies of remote viewing. It is real and anybody can do it. Some can do it infinitely better than others. I could do it but not great.

It still hasn't helped me with my wife. She still needs a frying pan to get my attention.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Horrificus
John,

In an interview you gave, ( with Art Bell I believe), you went through the steps of a hypothetical disclosure, and what it would entail.

At one point, you alluded to an alien species so "Gruesome" that it had caused 2 known heart attacks from simply seeing them.

If this was an actual occurrence, could you give a description and tell us a bit about this species?

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I know I've been asking alote John Lear but do you believe in that Alternative 1,2,3 stuff . I've seen a vid on google which uses a sample of your past interview and Bob's interview saying he was a dis-info agent by saying that the tech was of alien origin.You could find it on google video by typing in "Alternative 3 part 2" if you have over two hours to burn watching this stuff.Do you believe the government might be covering up the occurance of a new ice age, which can explain the building of underground facilities and creating secret bases on the moon and mars in case this were to happen, if not can you state your opinion.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   

John,

Thanks.

I guess my question either WAS too crazy to merit an answer, or, from what I have seen, maybe it WASN'T crazy enough!

Sorry, but I was just curious about your statement.

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join