It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for John Lear

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Hi John,

Are aliens and/or the government monitoring or observing people with latent psychic potential or people that have exhibited bursts or flashes of psychic energy? If so, can you go into any detail about this and the purpose?

Have you ever seen or heard of aliens that appear to be "c" shaped (head, body and lower section like an ant or bee), neon green glow with translucent wings and floated/fly perhaps 2 - 3 feet off the ground?

Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Regards!

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
John, I happen to see a portion of a documentary on corporate jets and their beginnings on the history channel. William Lear, your father, was quite an inventor developed the first automobile radio, 8 track tape player, and the Lear Jet along with 150 patends he held for his other incredible inventions.

I was intrigued that he used part of the design of a Swedish military jet to build his Lear Jet 23. What was really impressive the first Lear Jets could reach speeds of 500 mph and have a range of 1200 miles without refueling. He found the nitch for corporate exectutives and the rich business traveler.

I am sure you have covered alot of questions asked about your famous father. Is their anything you would like to share with us while growing up in the Lear family maybe something humorous? Rik Riley

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Originally posted by rikriley

Is their anything you would like to share with us while growing up in the Lear family maybe something humorous? Rik Riley

Thanks Rik. Just to clear up a minor point. My Dad started Motorola with Paul Galvin in the late 20’s. He didn’t invent the car radio although he is credited world wide with that invention. What he invented was the “B” battery eliminator which eliminated the source of the electrical static which made playing a radio in a car impossible with the engine running. There were plenty of car radios, you just couldn’t listen to them with the engine running. He sold his half of Motorola to Galvin in 1930 and started up Lear, Inc. which he sold to Siegler in 1960 and it became Lear Siegler. He then started Lear Jet Corporation.

Also, a minor correction, Lear Jet was designed partially from the Swiss P-16, manufactured in the early 60’s.

One of my favorite stories about my father is how genius’s can be completely ignorant about simple scientific processes and facts.

Algae for instance.

In 1955 he moved our family to Geneva, Switzerland so that he could pursue sales of radio and navigation equipment to European airlines for Lear, Inc. He had a ranch house with pool designed that was the talk of all Geneva. It took 3 years construction disasters to get the thing built. When we finally moved in during the summer of 1958 everyone, including our family and all of the engineers that were currently working on the Lear Jet design, looked forward to using the swimming pool.

Dad, always ever watchful of wasteful spending, announced that because the pool would be filled with water from the Geneva municipal supply into which water flowed clear, cool and clean directly from the Swiss alpine glaciers, we would not need a pool service to contaminate the water with chlorine.

We had some major parties that summer, including Geneva nobility, senior officers from the U.S. Strategic Air Command, U.S. Naval and Army installations world wide. In the forest bordering the pool area were 2 major megawatt speakers blasting current Les Barker and Henry Mancini hits.

Without the benefit of chlorine the pool turned greener and greener with algae growth. Nobody dared mention this point to Dad although we privately discussed the issue between ourselves.

By the middle of July the pool was a deep green and only the braver of us actually swam in it.

At that point, someone, I forget who, actually dared to mention the fact to my father. He was promptly kicked in the butt after being lectured on the purity of Swiss alpine water.

During the first or second week of August, about the same time that some kind of aquatic monster was allegedly seen swimming in the muck, Dad had to go to Santa Monica for a few weeks.

As soon as we got the word that he was physically on the ground in the U.S. (this was to preclude any interruption of disastrous proportions in our secret operation) we began to drain the pool.

With the help of many of the engineers and pilots of the Swiss American Aviation Corporation (the original name of Lear Jet Corporation) we rented a waste disposal truck and carried hundreds if not thousands of buckets of green slime from the bottom of the pool to the truck. Dressed in rubber suits, gloves and face masks we began to wash the sides of the pool with solutions of muriatic acid. Needless to say the heat of the summer made this very uncomfortable. (I should mention that no trace of the alleged green aquatic monster was ever found.)

When the cleanup was complete we refilled the pool with water and began a secret (from my Dad), weekly addition of chlorine. The pool was sparkling clean and beautiful for the rest of the summer.

Dad came back after a few weeks, the design of the Lear Jet and parties continued and no mention was ever made of how the pool was no longer green or who was responsible or how it was done.

“Le Ranch” (as it was called) was one of the most famous houses in Geneva in those days. I GoogleEarthed it the other day and its still there. I couldn’t tell whether the poolman was still making regular visits or not.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Originally posted by PhoenixDown

Hi John,

Are aliens and/or the government monitoring or observing people with latent psychic potential or people that have exhibited bursts or flashes of psychic energy?

I don't know. I would assume that the government would have some interest there.

If so, can you go into any detail about this and the purpose?

I don't know anything about that.

Have you ever seen or heard of aliens that appear to be "c" shaped (head, body and lower section like an ant or bee), neon green glow with translucent wings and floated/fly perhaps 2 - 3 feet off the ground?

No. But if I had I don't think I would admit it. People think I'm nuts as it is.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

No. But if I had I don't think I would admit it. People think I'm nuts as it is.

LOL "Nuts" is a relative term.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Hi John

There is another thread in the UFO section about footage of a secret apollo mission "apollo 20". The guy who is posting the videos on Youtube supposedly is the astronaut that flew on this mission.

I am really interested in hearing what you have to say about this.

As always thanks in advance.

Camilo

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Originally posted by Camilo1

Hi John
There is another thread in the UFO section about footage of a secret apollo mission "apollo 20". The guy who is posting the videos on Youtube supposedly is the astronaut that flew on this mission.

I am really interested in hearing what you have to say about this.

As always thanks in advance.

Camilo

Hello Camillo. Anything is possible. We have been going to the moon since 1962 and Mars since 1966. We certainly had the capabillity of launching Apollo 18, 19 and 20 without the Saturn rockets. All they had to do was use the anti-grav technology. The primary goal, especially today is to keep people thinking the moon doesn't have a breathable atmosphere, has one sixth gravity as that of earth and the daytime sky is black, all of which are lies. The reason they need those lies in place is because of the mining, commerce, trade and joint exploration going on without the knowledge of the general public.

The general publics job is to pay for it and shut up. As far as the Industrial Complex is concerned the public has no need to know.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
John, now that was really funny about the green slimmy pool at the "Le Ranch". Thanks for setting the record straight on your Dad's accomplishments.

I had a similar exsperience with a green slimmy inground pool in my backyard in Miami. It all started with hurricane Andrew with tile 4' deep in the pool from roofs and other debri in the neighborhood. It actually took a whole lot of cleaning and shocking it back to normal with Chlorine. By the way my Dad worked for Motorola for 5 years and traveled throughout the southeastern part of the U.S. doing business and overseeing installations for hospital nurse call systems, closed circuit T.V. and monitors. Rik Riley

[edit on 20-6-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   

One of my favorite stories about my father is how genius’s can be completely ignorant about simple scientific processes and facts.

Algae for instance.

By the middle of July the pool was a deep green and only the braver of us actually swam in it.

Great story about your dad, John. Algae is tough, it just laughs at my chemistry degrees when I don't keep my pools chemical balance correct.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Hello Camillo. Anything is possible. We have been going to the moon since 1962 and Mars since 1966. We certainly had the capabillity of launching Apollo 18, 19 and 20 without the Saturn rockets. All they had to do was use the anti-grav technology. The primary goal, especially today is to keep people thinking the moon doesn't have a breathable atmosphere, has one sixth gravity as that of earth and the daytime sky is black, all of which are lies. The reason they need those lies in place is because of the mining, commerce, trade and joint exploration going on without the knowledge of the general public.

The general publics job is to pay for it and shut up. As far as the Industrial Complex is concerned the public has no need to know.

Any evidence to support the claim about the Moon having more than 1/6th the gravitational pull of the Earth, johnlear? As I remember it, "The Moon has a diameter of 3,474 kilometres (2,159 miles)[1] — slightly more than a quarter that of the Earth. This means that the volume of the Moon is only 1/50th that of Earth. "

That tells me that the Moon should, by knowledge of simple high school physics, have 1/6th the gravitational pull of the Earth.

Beyond that, the simple thought that the Moon could somehow hold in an atmosphere of any kind is laughable. How, johnlear, do you propose that "they" keep quiet any and all amateur astronomers that can easily perform a spectral analysis of the reflected light from the Moon? Such an analysis informs us that the Moon has so little atmosphere as to be negligible to all intents and purposes.

Once again johnlear I remind you, belief is useless without evidence.

Kindly awaiting so much as a scrap of the above, Forsaken.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer

Kindly awaiting so much as a scrap of the above, Forsaken.

Forsaken, thanks for the post. This subject has been covered in depth. While I know its a pain to read through a thread this long before you ask a question it makes it easier to me not to have to go over and over and over the details of why I say the moon's gravity it at least 64% that of earth (Sol 3).

That said I will tell yout that the moon's gravity is a function of the gravity B wave and how the gravity B wave is related to mass I do not know.

But regardless of how the gravity B wave functions the determination of the gravity force on the moon can be mathematecally determined by using the Newton/Bullialdus law of inverse square and using the neutral point between the moon and the earth as 43.495 from the moon. The neutral point has been given to us by Werner Von Braun in numerous interviews and comes up many times in many different books about the Apollo program.

The result of that equation is that the moon has a gravity of at least 64% that of earths. There is plenty to back up that argument in the way of video and comments from the Apollo astronauts.

Now before you ask another question I would respectfully request that you go back and familiarize yourself with the entire debate including the 'mainstream scientific' objections of yfxxx.

Thanks again for your post.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
say, john.

was your sister involved with the beatles, somehow?

john's potential response: "yes. my sister dated one, and was involved with the whole 'who killed paul' thing."

i'm kinda forgetting if that's how it went.

do you think the royals are shape-shifting reptiles, and diana's alleged testimony(via arizona wilder) about them was true?

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer
Any evidence to support the claim about the Moon having more than 1/6th the gravitational pull of the Earth, johnlear? As I remember it, "The Moon has a diameter of 3,474 kilometres (2,159 miles)[1] — slightly more than a quarter that of the Earth. This means that the volume of the Moon is only 1/50th that of Earth. "

That tells me that the Moon should, by knowledge of simple high school physics, have 1/6th the gravitational pull of the Earth.

gravity is a function of mass, not volume. thanks for playing.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

say, john.

was your sister involved with the beatles, somehow?

john's potential response: "yes. my sister dated one, and was involved with the whole 'who killed paul' thing."

Actual response. Which one? There are 4.

do you think the royals are shape-shifting reptiles, and diana's alleged testimony(via arizona wilder) about them was true?

Nothing is impossibe.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
i don't remember. i have a minor case of information overload.

here's what i do remember.

car crash. "meter maid" rita dating paul. paul dead. william shears, paul lookalike contest winner, an o.p.p. officer, becomes paul to replace dead paul.

i WILL find out exactly what the implication was, but i'll have to do it later.
or, you could just tell me you know what i'm talking about, and then either evade the answer, or share. choice is a beautiful right.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
"Shape shifting reptile" does not necessarily carry the negative connotation that some give it. If my theories on that subject are correct, some are good and some are not. It's the ones that aren't that ya gotta watch out for.

For example, Dr. Michael Heiser, a respected linguist and assyriologist, who has many degrees in near and middle eastern languages, especially ancient ones, has demonstrated in his paper on the Nachash, that the serpent was a seraph, which is singular for seraphim. Seraphim were biblical angels. Ancient artifacts from Sumer and Ubaid depict a race of bipedal "reptilians" on this planet. So the serpent in the garden was one of these folks. No, I'm not kidding. Reptiles ruled this planet way before we came on the scene.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Hi John, I remember you telling me about a video you had from the night that you witnessed a "flying disc" in Nevada with Bob Lazar and a few others. I think you also said Springer here on ATS has the video. Any word on the vid? I would really like to see it/hear it...

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Yes, I'm also interested in that video if it could be somewhere plz...
Btw, one more thing to ask. I dont know if it's allready answered and where so I'll ask anyway.

It's about Hale Bopp "comet"?
John, what do you believe about it, was it comet or really as Alex Collier said to Val Valerian interview for leading edge group, that it was protocol ship from Orion with cryogenic warior caste reptiles in there...???

It all seems like a disinfo campaign to me, alltough "comet" had one or two quite impossible things. It had two tails indicating two sources of vector path and it did change course and one tail was directed in front of the comet's heading, which is impossible???

What's all about???

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Triad979
It all seems like a disinfo campaign to me, alltough "comet" had one or two quite impossible things. It had two tails indicating two sources of vector path and it did change course and one tail was directed in front of the comet's heading, which is impossible???

Two tails, and one them "in front" of the comet, is entirely possible, and actually very common. See e.g.: The comet tail

Regards
yf

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
PLZ... Study what Hoagland is researching.
Other independent astronomers are confirming it.
It's realy in depth analysis...
www.enterprisemission.com...

During that NASA interview, in discussing the mundane "peer review committees" and "formal procedures" required even to get observing time on Hubble to look at the Comet, in reverse, the NASA representatives clearly can be heard saying:

"What's locked up with their starship ..? This needs to be known ..."

Moments later, in the similar context of using Hubble's superb resolution to gain more data on Hale-Bopp, Savage and Villard add more information to their preceding sub-conscious revelations, saying in reverse--

"They've known the shield was up ..."

Followed immediately by--

"It [Hubble?] helps to see hidden ..."

Amid all the highly controversial events surrounding Hale-Bopp's initial March apparition (closest approach to Earth), none caused so much furor as the contention, by some, that riding along with the comet was some kind of companion, or--

A "starship."

new topics

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join