It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for John Lear

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Originally posted by marker3221

Hi John,

Have you ever heard of Robert Bruce, the Austrailian metaphysist?

Yes

Whitley Strieber interviewed Robert Bruce on Dreamland a year or two ago & during their conversation Whitley happened to mention the Lunar Bases and asked Robert what his opinion would be on such a matter.

Robert promptly replied "Oh I know they're up there - I've seen them!!"

He went onto explain that while out of body he had travelled up to the moon & witnessed craft enter & leave the Lunar bases. The topic then moved on and he did not delve any deeper into what he had seen.

Have you ever explored this subject as a means of investigating such installations or talked to anyone who had OBE'd up there to see for themselves. (of course, there would not be any "proof" just first-hand accounts)

No I haven't. Somebody once explained the difference between OOBE and remote viewing but I forget what he said.

A very experienced remote viewer once told me that a small group of them remote viewed the Apollo 11 landing and decided that it never happened.

This is interesting because thats what the Talmud Immanuel said.

I am still in the "Apollo 11 landed on the moon on July 20, 1969" camp although I believed they used an anti-gravity propulsion system rather than a rocket motor on the lunar lander.

However I have moved one notch toward the "Apollo 11 was faked but Apollo 12, 14, 15, 16, and 17 did land on the moon" camp.

I asked Robert through his website weather he could expand on his sighting to include any of your own opinions on the Lunar atmosphere but he is yet to answer.

It may be worth checking out or talking to Whitley about, Robert's been on Dreamland 3 times I think.

Anyway thought I'd throw that in as it seems you may not need a space-ship or saucer to go up & "see for yourself"

Thanks for the tip.

Also I really admire you sticking your head over the parapet so to speak and have opened so many avenues of thought & questioning in my mind. I do not dismiss or entirely consume what you state as fact but do intend to explore further, I thank you for prompting me to think outside of the normal confines of human perception.

You are welcome.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Hey John,

Thanks for the reply, its an interesting area.

The difference from remote viewing is an OBE is a seperation of the soul or spirit from the body and remote viewing is a psycic ability to "see" an event.

So, to OBE is to travel up there in spirit and check it out in "real time" complete with experience of the travel to and from the location. Remote Viewing is the ability to see it in your minds eye but not actually travel to the location or so to speak...

Well, I'll let you know what Robert says when/if he replies through the "Ask Robert Bruce" section of his website.

All the Best & keep up the excellant posting!

F

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Hey John,

Below is a link to the PDF version of the Treatise of Astral Projection (OBE) written by Robert Bruce in the mid 90's.

Its an introduction to OBE and how it can be done by ordainary Joe Soap.

Perhaps find someone who can use this method to explore your theories about the Moon/Mars etc.

It does work, even you could do it yourself!

www.astraldynamics.com...

I recommend you pay particular attention to part 6, where after successfully inducing an OBE he goes on to explain how to enter Earths Orbit:

QOUTE:

Orbiting the Earth

To enter orbit is a little more difficult than it sounds. Getting up there is easy, you just go straight up, but stopping when you get high enough is difficult. Most people, myself included, tend to blast themselves straight out of the solar system, sometimes right out of the galaxy. To avoid this, it is important to control your speed during the ascent.

Happy Reading!!

F.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
John, I am interested on your view of scientology. I have just seen an amusing episode of Southpark that mentioned a soul collector as a feature in scientology beliefs. Is this related to your theory behind a soul collector on the moon? Thanks in advance for your reply.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   
You must have answered before. Q:Is your mine in an area that would be good for underground surveys? Maybe good for sensitive seismic instruments? Maybe good enough to sense vibration fromm nearby bases. Did your fake raygun malfunction? Is Bob Lazer sleeping on your couch?

Also how many chucks would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

Mom?

[edit on 30-5-2007 by DuncanIdahoGholem]

[edit on 30-5-2007 by DuncanIdahoGholem]

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Originally posted by orthisguyoverhere

John, I am interested on your view of scientology. I have just seen an amusing episode of Southpark that mentioned a soul collector as a feature in scientology beliefs. Is this related to your theory behind a soul collector on the moon? Thanks in advance for your reply.

My opinion on Scientology, based on my one or two years of association with it, and having held the 'tin cans' for many hours is that it is a religion only for the wealthy and psychologically insecure.

If you are not wealthy but you are psychologically insecure let me suggest the 'confession booth'. Its infinitely cheaper, far less time consuming (you are in and out in 10 minutes), accomplishes the same thing and you don't get the mailers.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Originally posted by DuncanIdahoGholem

Q:Is your mine in an area that would be good for underground surveys?

There is at least one underground secret base and probably 2 where I am. I know where one is within a mile, the other within 5 miles. My cabin is famous for the Treasure Hawk Hum (sounds like a pool pump way underground). Haven't heard it for a few years now. There have been numerous reports over the years of large military conveys driving down the dirt road to my place and simply disappearing. Recently a park ranger followed two white government compacts which simply disappeared in the desert. Over the years there have been numerous sightings of flying saucers, yellow and orange orbs, black triangles although since I have been there I have never seen the slightest unusual thing.

Maybe good for sensitive seismic instruments? Maybe good enough to sense vibration fromm nearby bases.

The entire Gold Butte area is hard rock which should transmit nicely.

Did your fake raygun malfunction?

No. I want to be sure that everybody has had a chance to apologize.

Is Bob Lazer sleeping on your couch?

No. Bob sells Polonium 210 out of Sandia Park, New Mexico.

Also how many chucks would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

43,495 times.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Damn good answer. I always wondered how much wood a woodchuck would chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
John, thanks for answering my stupid questions. I was feeling a little down when I posted, you made my day. Oh and I have never heard a better answer on the woodchuck one. Permission to use that on my little brother and quote you as a scource?

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   

John, thanks for answering my stupid questions. I was feeling a little down when I posted, you made my day. Oh and I have never heard a better answer on the woodchuck one. Permission to use that on my little brother and quote you as a scource?

Permission granted and please tell you little brother that that even the woodchuck knew what the neutral point was in miles from the moon.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Permission granted and please tell you little brother that that even the woodchuck knew what the neutral point was in miles from the moon.

That is the most humorous post i have seen at ATS so far. People here can be so dry sometimes.

Nice to see another human.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   
God I love this place!
John has a wicked(good) sence of humour! I really enjoy reading his posts.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Hey John. I got a question for ya. If you were ever in a position to travel to the moon and walk on it, would you take your spacesuit off first and breathe that fresh moon air? Or would you test the air first?

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Originally posted by AcesInTheHole

Hey John. I got a question for ya. If you were ever in a position to travel to the moon and walk on it, would you take your spacesuit off first and breathe that fresh moon air? Or would you test the air first?

No testing. No spacesuit. I'll be wearing my jeans and boots and a short sleeve blue shirt. I'll walk right off the ship, look up at that clear blue sky (might be yellow) and take a deep breath of the fresh moon air. Same goes for Venus. Same goes for Mars.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Hi John,

I have enjoyed your interviews and reports of your beliefs on the interweb over the last few years.

Can I ask what your take is on the character of the likes of Burisch - as in WHY they have revealed what they have, what the motive might be for doing so - when it seems so improbable that the ideas they talk about could ignite public interest to the extent that there might be any tangible popular reaction to them?

I guess the question applies to your own output - are you banging your head against a brick wall (given what you yourself have said about the chances of a full disclosure happening any time soon)? If so - why? If not, do you hope that some popular movement might be engaged by the material you are discussing, and would it be a good idea if it were?

All the best, hope the mines are on good form...

AB

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Mr. Lear

My question follows some detail.

A recent UFO sighting in broad daylight, consisting of:

Approx 30 silver ORBS (as typified on the internet)
o No visible propulsion for their hover
o Individual size (unsure maybe Volkswagen Bug size at first viewing)

Viewed from third floor office window
o through large floor to ceiling tinted commercial glass
Window spotless

no clouds and sunny , moon apparent in same sky quadrant
o Sunday afternoon - directly above main street small town USA.
o People in outdoor restaurant patio below didn’t seem to either look up
or see orbs.

ORBS in a held / non moving two group formation
o Pattern held strong for over 5 minutes at the very least
Stepped away from window and came back – still there.
o Two flight groups in slightly different geometric spread
spread seemed horizontally consistent in elevation – flat in sky
o For both groups 15-1(?) ratio between spacing distance and orb size
o Estimated height above ground?
Well below commercial jets passing overhead
Above private planes coming right up at/under them from town’s airport
Somewhere just below what might be normal first layer of typical cloud cover.

A second witness called over to viewing window
o After viewing and cross verification of sighting a suggestion was made to go up to attached parking garage roof and view
o 30 second transit revealed small white spec ORBS (Typified on internet)
Roughly same location
Now either much higher (above commercial jet cruise height) or appearance was smaller?
5-7 ORBS at this point
o Performing stationary and slow single orb shift-and-hold triangle pattern
o Also performed shift into stationary line pattern

Outside viewing continued for another 5-10 minutes until eyes got tired as orbs faded
o No way would people have seen this second sighting unless really trained on day lit sky.
o No general news regarding the sighting.

SO based only the above description if I had to choose between three options.

1) human controlled holographic technology?
2) advanced human controlled device/platforms?
3) Non human device - platform - holograph?

What’s your call?

I understand that this is probably pointless based on a written description. I’d like to think #3, my gut tells me so, but 1 or 2 seem more probable considering some coincidental color commentary on the location and timing of the event – which does make the sighting more interesting but will absolutely add due criticism. So I really don’t want to get into that yet - plus it distracts from my basic question anyhow.

Thanks
-Scrap

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Originally posted by scrapple

1) human controlled holographic technology?
2) advanced human controlled device/platforms?
3) Non human device - platform - holograph?

What’s your call?

Scrap,

Its all US. Its all our techonology. They are showing off. They got away with 911. They are thumbing their noses at us. They are having some great big yuks. Its not ET anything, ET is too smart. They are not going to play games over O'Hare or pull any of this stuff you mentioned.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
John do you think 7/07/07 will be significant? or is it just another date??
Im not one of these the end is nigh type people, but after studying symbology in numbers, this date scares the # out of me.
And can i ask you to tell me how you came about the figure for your Lunar atmosphere. The figure seems ridiculously high and seems to defy logic and vision. Is there any info you have that might sway my thoughts on this?
regards

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Its all US... ET is too smart.

Darn , drats, double darn!!

I think your right but its too dissapointing!

However the look on the face of the 2nd witness was maybe worth it, a Catholic Priest with a PhD in engineering. [
]

I'll tell him - he'll be relieved.

-thanks

[edit on 5-6-2007 by scrapple]

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
say, john.

was your sister involved with the beatles, somehow?

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join