It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for John Lear

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Hey John i have been researching you and Bob lazar for a while i find if fascinating, but i have a question for you, what makes you belive theres a Soul Collector on the moon. You better answer this time, casue you never answered my last question lol .Thanks

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Originally posted by Ghost01

Please tell me you are Joking!

No.

Tweaking? With what?

They have little itty bitty slot, philliips and reed and prince screwdrivers.

John, no offense, but we're discussing people, not cars! The human body does Not need a "tune-up" every 10'000 miles!

No, it doesn't go my mileage. Its measured by TISOETT. Time in service on earth this time.

the other thing you have ignored in your thinking is that not every human is "Abducted by ET's", which all but rules out this theory in one sweep.

Hmmmm. I didn't know that.

Cosmic babysitters? Seriously, how do you get these ideas?

So they're not cosmic babysitters?

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Originally posted by Are We Alone

Hey John i have been researching you and Bob lazar for a while i find if fascinating, but i have a question for you, what makes you belive theres a Soul Collector on the moon. You better answer this time, casue you never answered my last question lol .Thanks

This question has been asked and answered several hundred million times on this thread. I am willing to answer it one more time providing to you do me one little favor.

Go to the web and research how many religions, societies and/or tribes believe that their souls go to the moon after death.

Thanks.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
John, Correct me if I am wrong I remember that you got to spend some private time with Dr. Wernher Von Braun. Most know him by heading up the development of the V-2 rocket and he was instrumental in helping the U.S. develop our ICBM program. In addition he was the chief architect of the Saturn V Launch vehicle. I know he was honored with many other awards and probably his most noted claim to fame is that he was known as the father of the U.S. Space program. I know you know this already some viewers may not.

My question to you is, did Dr. Von Braun mention to you any secret info about space, Moon, Mars, anti-gravity vehicles or aliens? I can understand if you can not answer this question. I am assuming your connection with Dr. Von Braun was thru the Lear Corp.

One of my best buddy's growing up, his father and my dad worked @ E.O.D. by Camp Perry, Ohio. My Dad helped work on the development of the Ajax and Niki missles during the 1950's. My buddy's father was transfered to Huntsville, Al and worked at Redstone Arsenal next to Marshall. My dad and I visited his family and I can remember them talking about Dr. Von Braun and how he was protected like Fort Knox. My friends Dad knew him but do not know from what capacity.

Here is the primary point I would like everyone to take notice about is that just not anybody could get close to Dr. Von Braun unless they were on the inside or well connected at the time. Rik Riley

[edit on 11-5-2007 by rikriley]

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
DUMB in Teton mountain range?

Mr Lear,

Are you aware of an underground base(s) located in the Teton mountain range ?

In the book The Gods of Eden chapter 35 (St Germain Returns) page 366 :

'' Ballard alleges that while he was in some of his out of body states, St Germain, who was also out of body took him to some remarkable places. One locale was a mountain in the Teton range of Wyoming - a mountain Mr Ballard calls the Royal Teton. According to Ballard, there was a sealed tunnel entrance near the top of the mountain that led to elevators. The elevators took them to a location two thousand feet down into an underground complex of huge halls, storage spaces and mines. ''

Ballard goes on to describe masonic/brotherhood symbology in the base, ET comings and goings and a machine emitting radio waves directed at all human, animal and plant life on Earth.

It all sounds a bit familiar to me even though this book was written nearly 20 years ago !!

Regards.

PS G W Ballard founded the I AM Foundation and also visited other underground bases not out of body but by regular human means.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Hey, John. I've got a completely unrelated question, but I'll ask it just the same and hope you'll answer it. Do you believe that it is possible/that the government/aliens have the possibility to travel back and forth in time?

Respectfully/Me

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Originally posted by David_Reale

Hey, John. I've got a completely unrelated question, but I'll ask it just the same and hope you'll answer it. Do you believe that it is possible/that the government/aliens have the possibility to travel back and forth in time?

Aliens can travel back in forth in time. However, 'time' as humans think of time is not really what time is. Time is a concept that has been given to us to measure our accompliments.

The government can probably go forward in time because all that is necessary to do that is to create a strong gravitational field around that person or persons who want to travel forward. The speed of time is inversly proportional to the gravity flux which means the more intense the gravity the slower time goes or passes. If you create a very intense gravity field around someone then the 'time' they are in will slow down or stop while the time outside of that intense field will go on as normal. Then when the gravity field is turned off, the guy who was in that field is now in the future or actually with the people outside of the field.

However going back in time is infinately more difficult and our government probably can't do that. But we can certainly look back in time and I believe they have a machine that can do that.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Originally posted by rikriley

John, Correct me if I am wrong I remember that you got to spend some private time with Dr. Wernher Von Braun.

My question to you is, did Dr. Von Braun mention to you any secret info about space, Moon, Mars, anti-gravity vehicles or aliens? I can understand if you can not answer this question. I am assuming your connection with Dr. Von Braun was thru the Lear Corp.

I only got to meet von Braun once and it was by complete accident. On New Years day in 1974 I was in Freeport on a 707 charter for Air Club International. I signed up for a scuba dive and when they paired us up I got von Braun. I was his diving 'buddy' for the next hour or so.

We spoke very little (being underwater
). After the dive, we turned in our equipment and said goodbye.

Of course I knew who von Braun was but I didn't bother to ask him any questions because everything I wanted to know (in those days) had been covered in the newspapers, Aviation Week, Life and Time magazines.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
For any of you interested in the Dulce story I was rearranging and throwing away some files in the garage today and came across the original Dulce Papers file. In that file were the original pencil drawings and hand writen text I got from Mr. X. Also in the file were the original pen and ink drawings I made of those pencil sketches.

Also in the file was this letter from the CIA in response to a letter written by someone else (not me) about Dulce.

copy of text of letter above:

2 9 JUN 1993
Mr.
Flor 63031

Reference: F90-0542 Dear Mr.

Your letter dated 24 May 1993 was received in the office of the Information and Privacy Coordinator on 2 June 1993. This letter again requests information concerning 'an altercation/hostage rescue mission that took place in 1978-79 at either the CIA's Dulce, N.M. area (underground) facility (or) at the 'S-4', Area 51-Groom Lake (underground) facility on the Nevada Test Site and which resulted in approximately (20) Delta Force (Special Forces) and (44) civilian Scientist casualties."

As you are aware, on 15 May 1990 you appealed our determination regarding your 21 March 1990 initial request for this information and on 8 August 1991 we infcrmed you that your appeal had been presented to the appropriate member of the CIA Information Review Committee, Mr. Thomas A. Twetten, Deputy Director for Operations, who reaffirmed the initial determination to neither confirm nor deny the existence or nonexistence of records on the subject of your reqL.est.

The Deputy Director's decision is final and all action concerning this appeal is completed. Also as you &re aware, our 22 August 1990 letter informed you of your rigr..t to seek judicial review of our determination in a United States district court.

In light of the above, we regret that we are unable to assist you further.

Sincerely,

John H. Wright
Information and Privacy Coordinator

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Awesome info John,

I have believed the things you say...they just 'ring true' for me. I know back in this thread you have said you had such papers and WHEN you did come across them you WOULD post them.

Well here you are, doing EXACTLY as you said you would do, and I for one am not in the least bit surprised.

More proof positive Mr John Lear can be taken for his word.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by David_Reale

Aliens can travel back in forth in time. However, 'time' as humans think of time is not really what time is. Time is a concept that has been given to us to measure our accompliments.

The government can probably go forward in time because all that is necessary to do that is to create a strong gravitational field around that person or persons who want to travel forward. The speed of time is inversly proportional to the gravity flux which means the more intense the gravity the slower time goes or passes. If you create a very intense gravity field around someone then the 'time' they are in will slow down or stop while the time outside of that intense field will go on as normal. Then when the gravity field is turned off, the guy who was in that field is now in the future or actually with the people outside of the field.

However going back in time is infinately more difficult and our government probably can't do that. But we can certainly look back in time and I believe they have a machine that can do that.

John,
Does this mean that if the planet is greater and have larger mass then it will have slower rotation and life there would be much longer???
It is quite logical since Jupiter needs lets say 300 years for one revolution around the sun...
Of course if ppl somehow find their way to exist there in this physical form?...

That also proves concept and translation of Sitchins zigurates and idea of Annunaki or Elohim's and Nibiru...
This doesn't need any proof material what's or ever, it is understandable by itself...

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Hey John,

Who would you most likely talk to in the contactee/experiencers in the known field of extraterrestrial contacts?

What do you think is the most courageous manuever someone in politics tried to reveal information on television about aliens?

Where would you like to see the human race ten years from now?

What information do you think is the most devastating to political affairs reguarding life else where?

Thanks bud.

[edit on 14-5-2007 by menguard]

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Originally posted by menguard

Hey John,

Who would you most likely talk to in the contactee/experiencers in the known field of extraterrestrial contacts?

Milton

What do you think is the most courageous manuever someone in politics tried to reveal information on television about aliens?

All maneuvers by anyone in politics are necessarily contrived. And the reason for that is that the government controls the clearances and if you can't get a high level clearance you are not going to be on any high level committee. And if you aren't going to be on a high level committee you aren't going to be in politics very long. So if you go opening your big yap about things the government doesn't want talked about...you are not going to get a clearance.

Where would you like to see the human race ten years from now?

Please rephrase this question. Thanks.

What information do you think is the most devastating to political affairs reguarding life else where?

Please rephrase this question. Thanks.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
this isn't a question.
i just wanted to thank you for joining pilots for truth, and speaking what you believe without preconception.
i can't do shy et about aliens and black budgets(and, according to you, there is no reason to do fugall), but the truth of 911 is within reach, and a worthy way to try and urn grey points, LOL!

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlearThanks for your post hangerateteen and you bring up some excellent points that I would like to respond to.

You’re welcome and my apologies for this belated response.

Originally posted by johnlearWho are these people from whom I am "repeating theories and claims made by others?"

I said most (if not all) of the worthless crap you spew (IMO) is based on claims made by others. Thank you for pointing out a few possible exceptions to that “rule”.

Originally posted by johnlearIf I am an agent of disinformation I think I would pick something infinitely more believable than a breathable atmosphere on the moon. I mean who the heck is going to believe that?

Nice attempt at deflection but there’s no rule that says an agent of disinformation can’t throw in a little “plausible deniability” of their own is there? I don’t think you truly believe your “theories” but let’s be honest, wouldn’t you agree there’s a sucker born every minute?

Originally posted by johnlearI have used the Bullialdus/Newton law of inverse-square, I have used accepted values of the size of the moon and the earth and I have used values for the neutral point as given to us by Werner von Braun and many of the astronauts.

Sorry John but I’m afraid you used the wrong equation. If you want to deny your ignorance then you’re going to have to prove why Lagrange’s (mathematical) proof is incorrect in a way that people more educated than yourself can grasp.

Originally posted by johnlearWhereas yfxxx has produced no formula, no law of physics and has not put either of these together in a comprehensive mathematical equation that would refute my position on the moons gravity. Not even NASA uses corliolis force to strengthen their claim of a neutral point of 24,000 miles.

Then can you explain to us exactly what is wrong with the following reference to the required corliolis (sic) and centrifugal force corrections?

Derivation of Lagrange's result
www.physics.montana.edu...

Didn’t think so.

Originally posted by johnlearAs a matter of fact I know of no other pilot that admitted to being 320 miles off course because he fell asleep at the controls. And I certainly wouldn't call being 320 miles off course 'accomplished'.

Nor would I but like so many of your claims I don’t see any reason to believe this one either. Nice appeal to humility though.

Originally posted by johnlearNeither the Dulce or the Krill papers were released on Paranet. And just as a point in fact I didn't write the Krill papers, they were written by John Grace, (Val Valerian). The Dulce papers, that I wrote, were distributed by me by U.S. mail and never went on Paranet.

Right but “lear.txt” is the first “widespread” public “endorsement” of Dulce that I’m aware of so if Doty is the originator of the hoax at Bennewitz’s expense (the consensus I believe) then in effect that makes you an agent of disinformation for spreading it further doesn’t it?

Originally posted by johnlearI haven't seen much praise lately although I could sure use some.

Fear not John, I’m sure there will always be a (very) small percentage who will worship at your feet as long as you continue to tell them what they want to hear even it’s (ironically) at their own expense. Don’t forget extra points will be awarded for your pseudo-ethical behavior and shallow sense of humor.

Originally posted by johnlearAnd, hangerateteen, if its not too much bother would you mind not posting the same thing in different threads? Thanks.

No problem, I see “Zorgon” has succeeded (yet again) in hijacking and spamming the other thread (“Is John Lear spreading disinfo?”) with his hilariously misguided attempts to “connect the dots” so I’ll avoid that one.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Originally posted by hangerateteen

I said most (if not all) of the worthless crap you spew (IMO) is based on claims made by others.

Good morning hangerateteen and welcome back. I would caution your use of the above languarge and would respectfully refer you to the T&C of ATS. I'm sure that you can find a way to express your feelings without the use of such childish language.

Sorry John but I’m afraid you used the wrong equation. If you want to deny your ignorance then you’re going to have to prove why Lagrange’s (mathematical) proof is incorrect in a way that people more educated than yourself can grasp.

I have no argument with Lagrange's equation, it is indeed an accurate way to find the neutral point. The catch is that you have to know the mass of each body. With the current days assumption of the moon's mass you are going to come up with an erroneous value for the Lagrange point as yfxxx did. The advantage of the Bullialdus/Newton inverse-square law is that you don't have to assume mass because you are mathmatically determining proportional mass. In other words mass proportional to each body. That means using the Bullialdus/Newton inverse square law and knowing the neutral point since earth is arguably larger than the moon and therefore more massive we can use 1 (one) as the value for earth and then figure out what the moons mass is in relation to the earth which turns out to be about 65%.

Then can you explain to us exactly what is wrong with the following reference to the required corliolis (sic) and centrifugal force corrections?

Derivation of Lagrange's result

Didn’t think so.

Again, hangerteteen, the mathematical equation is correct. The values are in error because they are assuming an incorrect mass for the moon. If they used the correct mass for the moon then LaGrange would be 43,495 miles.

Right but “lear.txt” is the first “widespread” public “endorsement” of Dulce that I’m aware of so if Doty is the originator of the hoax at Bennewitz’s expense (the consensus I believe) then in effect that makes you an agent of disinformation for spreading it further doesn’t it?

Again, hangerateteen you are making assumptions that are incorrect in my opinion. Bennewitzs story about Dulce did not come from Doty or Moore. Bennewitz found out about Dulce from Doraty. What Doty and Moore were trying to do was a classic disinformational scam by trying to insert themselves into the story as if they made it up. Nice try, but no cigar.

Don’t forget extra points will be awarded for your pseudo-ethical behavior and shallow sense of humor.

As psuedo-ethical as you claim my behaviour to be I certainly don't stoop to the use the childish language you used at the beginning of your post.

If you want me to continue to respond to your posts I would respectfully suggest that you review the T&C's for ATS. I am going to give you a free pass on your childish language this time but next time you may not be so lucky! Capice?

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Have you had a chance to see the movie Dejavu ? In this movie is a machine that does exactly that... amazing isn't it

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I have no argument with Lagrange's equation, it is indeed an accurate way to find the neutral point.

.. or vice versa. If you know the position of L1, you can calculate the mass ratio.

That means using the Bullialdus/Newton inverse square law and knowing the neutral point since earth is arguably larger than the moon and therefore more massive we can use 1 (one) as the value for earth and then figure out what the moons mass is in relation to the earth which turns out to be about 65%.

Another proof that you have no clue what you are talking about. Up to now, you always said, that the surface gravity of the moon is 65% of earth's. Now it's the mass ... could you please decide exactly which nonsense you are claiming?

Anyway, I think that you are still referring to surface gravity, and your claim about the mass was just a typo.

Again, hangerteteen, the mathematical equation is correct. The values are in error because they are assuming an incorrect mass for the moon. If they used the correct mass for the moon then LaGrange would be 43,495 miles.

So you say that the equations derived in

are correct. Fine. On p.4, the approximation for the position of L1 is given for the case that the smaller body is significantly lighter than the larger one. I think we can agree that this is the case for the earth-moon system.

I'll rewrite the formula a bit, as

L1 = R (1/3*m/M)^(1/3)

L1 = distance of L1 to the moon
R = distance earth-moon (~ 384,000 km)
m = mass of moon
M = mass of earth (~ 5.97 * 10^24 kg)

I have pointed out in the past, that the Apollo "neutral point", reported by von Braun et.al. to be at 43,495 miles from the moon, is not exactly the L1 distance, but is in fact a bit farther away from the moon than L1. But for the sake of this discussion, let's assume that L1 = 43,495 miles = 69,600 km. You say above, that if we use the "correct" mass of the moon in the formula for L1, this distance should result.

Ok, let's see what the moon's mass should be then. I'll solve the L1 equation for m:

L1 = R (1/3*m/M)^(1/3)
=> (L1/R)^3 = 1/3 * m/M
=> m = 3 * M * (L1/R)^3

With M=5.97 * 10^24 kg, L1 = 69,600 km and R = 384,000 km, we get

m = 1.07 * 10^23 kg

[Note: This is different from the "accepted" value of m = 0.735 * 10^23 kg, but it's not that far off, either. To say it again, the error comes from the incorrect assumption, that the Apollo "neutral point" occurs at L1 distance!]

Now, let's see what the surface gravity gm of the moon should be:

gm = G * m / r^2

G = 6.67 * 10^-11 m^3/(kg s^2)
r = 1,740 km

=> gm = 6.67 * 10^-11 * 1.07 * 10^23 / (1.74 * 10^6)^2 m/s^2

gm = 2.35 m/s^2

With earth's gravity ge = 9.81 m/s^2, we get

gm = 0.24 ge

So, Mr. Lear, according to a formula, which you said was correct, and using a Lagrange point, which you said was correct, we get a moon gravity of 24% of earth's!.

So, even if you do not give up your claim that NASA (and every physicist and astronomer in the last few hundred years) is lying about the true gravity on the moon, you must at least modify your conspiracy theory to claim a moon gravity of 24% of earth's instead of 65%! And this is a blow, because at that gravity, all the claims about a "breathable atmosphere" become even more ridiculous than they already are (if this is at all possible)!

I am going to give you a free pass on your childish language this time but next time you may not be so lucky! Capice?

And then what will happen?!

Regards
yf

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
John,

Being you worked in the high end of the government, what would say is the most definite measure to get information pertaining to high security clearance?

What measures are taken that you personally know of to get information?

And when all else fails do they just erase witnesses that get there hands on classified information?Or do they just create a campaign against public information, a disinformation act?

Also, do you know of the high ups in this government structure that get erased by fellow colleagues?

(John, thank you for your time.)

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Erased is perhaps the wrong term. Like people in the witness protection program are erased (made to vanish) but they aren't really dead or gone, just renamed.

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join