It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for John Lear

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

A poor attitude? LOL...
you describe yourself in much the same way, don't you?

Humans are pretty much the same.

What are your thoughts on the Youtube video above? That is a most interesting piece of information, and if it is billions of years old as suggested in the video (which i find hard to believe) it would cause me to rethink virtually everything that I have seen thus far.

A mix of fact and fiction. Of course there was no Apollo 20. But some of that video was real. Some of the transcribed audio was real. Yes, they found a ship in Tsiolkovsky but the picture they showed wasn't it. The picture they showed looked real to me but it could have been faked and airbrushed in. I have certainly been fooled before. If it was real, some genius at NASA may have decided to use it instead of the real ship in Tsiolkovsky so that many would think it was fake because of the Apollo 20 designation. Then if it ever showed up again they could point to the Apollo 20 video and say, "Oh yeah, I remember that fake video."

There are so many mind games going on no one could keep track of them all. The best we can is do look at whats presented and wonder.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
John, could you give your opinion to the question about the UFO on the moon, made few postings above? It looks like the person went into alot of effort to me.

Edit: oops, you just made a comment on it.. Thanks

[edit on 6/5/2007 by Cygnific]

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
John again pardon me as reading all the vast amounts of information here is quite time consuming (it took me 6 hours to read one thread), so I hope you don't mind if I ask you questions that no doubt have already been asked.

I will just start with a few.

I have read a lot of your beliefs concerning mars and the moon. What do you think we are doing specifically on the moon and on mars? I know you as well suggest there is an atmosphere on the moon; do you think the same is true for mars?

I have read many many theories on our history from suggestions that were genetically "created" by aliens to be slaves to others saying we were simply observed until recently, which I do not believe. What is your take as far as aliens roles in our history and to what end?

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar

John What do you think we are doing specifically on the moon and on mars?

We are mining on the moon. I don't know what we are doing on Mars. We are exploring other planets and moons of those planets in our solar system.

I know you as well suggest there is an atmosphere on the moon; do you think the same is true for mars?

I believe there is an atmosphere both on the moon and Mars. The atmosphere on the moon I believe is equivalent to about 18,000 feet on earth. I don't know what the atmosphere is on Mars but I believe it is similar to that on earth.

I have read many many theories on our history from suggestions that were genetically "created" by aliens to be slaves to others saying we were simply observed until recently, which I do not believe. What is your take as far as aliens roles in our history and to what end?

I don't think we were created as slaves. If you really want to know whats going on and what we are here for start reading sleepers thread (I'm Coming Clean of ET's) from the beginning. It will take you several days but it will be worth it.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
John I imagine much of your time is consumed with answering posts! Very much appreciated here on my end. Just so you know that it is not in vain.

John concerning abductions, be it on a UFO or at Dulce what purpose do they serve? Do multiple races abduct or just the "robotic" grays? Dulce sounds like a horror story, so if they are here to "Baby Sit" us, why would they abduct us and carry out the experiments talked about at Dulce?

If you are abducted are there certain tell tale signs to look for?

What is your view on Aliens being behind the NWO movement?

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Ohh ver well Anonymus avatar!

I'd also like oppinions on that questions, especially the last one, NWO and aliens connection???

As Val Valerian and John Lear concerns

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by hangerateteen

Since Lear says he has no proof and he’s merely stating what he believes to be true

Thanks for your post hangerateteen and you bring up some excellent points that I would like to respond to.

Furthermore, the question needs to be asked is exactly what has John brought to the Ufologly table in general (or more specifically to ATS) after all these years since he first wrote and released the original Dulce/Krill papers on ParaNet and was subsequently ejected (banned) other than a glowing review he wrote of himself? Credibility???

Neither the Dulce or the Krill papers were released on Paranet. And just as a point in fact I didn't write the Krill papers, they were written by John Grace, (Val Valerian). The Dulce papers, that I wrote, were distributed by me by U.S. mail and never went on Paranet.

I would really appreciate that you clarify and or modify your above statements, hangerateteen, so they more accurately reflect the truth. Again, thanks for your post it is always welcome.

I didn't know that John Grace is Val Valerian.
I read somewhere that Val Valerian is not completely human, some kind of mixed breed who is puting infos and rising awareness quite some time now?
Also I connected alien contact in White House in 1957 by Valiant Thor which I thougt is maybe Valerian himself, but would like to know if there is any connection between the two persons???
Here are some validity of Krill files.

www.cassiopaea.org...
Where # is cassiopaea . org without space

www.google.com...

[edit on 7/5/07 by Triad979]

Mod Edit: BB Code.

[edit on 7/5/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   

If it was real, some genius at NASA may have decided to use it instead of the real ship in Tsiolkovsky so that many would think it was fake because of the Apollo 20 designation. Then if it ever showed up again they could point to the Apollo 20 video and say, "Oh yeah, I remember that fake video."

John, are there any pictures or articles online that show the ship in Tsiolkovsky? I'm actualy amazed that there is 'another' ship story.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   

John concerning abductions, be it on a UFO or at Dulce what purpose do they serve?

The so-called greys are responsible for the care of our physical body. In that capacity they do a little tweaking at what seems to be fairly regular intervals: at about 3 or 4 years old, another at 7 or 8 years old and a final one at 13 or so. Those figures may be off a little and there may be more after the age of 13 but thats what it seems like.

Do multiple races abduct or just the "robotic" grays?

I am not sure in what sense you use 'robotic' in refering to the greys. If its the way they perform their duties, yes that seems to apply. If you also apply that to their 'intellilgence' I would say that that is not correct.

Dulce sounds like a horror story, so if they are here to "Baby Sit" us, why would they abduct us and carry out the experiments talked about at Dulce?

I don't know the answer to your question. Yes the geys are here to 'baby sit' and in that capacity 'abduct'. I don't know whether or not the horrors at Dulce is theirs or ours. I suspect it may be ours.

If you are abducted are there certain tell tale signs to look for?

If you wake up in a flying saucer and see a bunch of greys standing around and it smells awful you can be reasonably sure that you have been abducted. The upside of this experience is that you will not remember any of it.

What is your view on Aliens being behind the NWO movement?

I don't know. I personally believe that life has already been written. That its a play and we are all just actng out the parts. We are presented with challenges all through life and it is how we deal with those challenges that determines whether or not we get to advance beyond the prison planet. Its not how much money you make or how many cars you own..its how you deal with lifes challenges. I have always felt that the measure of a man is not the success he has made of himself but the happiness of his children.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
So are you suggesting the every single person is abducted by the gray for maintenance?

I read a good portion of sleeper's thread and his blog last night until 530 in the morning. Do your views generally coincide with his?

It also seems each human being gets discerned on a very individual basis do the aliens not hold us responsible as a whole species?

Sleeper suggested that is earth is more of correctional facility for souls so to speak. Also if our bodies belong to the aliens and is under the care of the aliens how did the older more advanced species achieve what they did? Did they let nature run it's course and evolve or did someone help them along? God? Who is at the top of the pyramid?

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Is life itself not a correctional facility, of sorts?

Life is scripted. It is logical that it is, as all actions interact in a complex web of causal relationships. If you trace these threads entwined in chaos, you can reasonably ascertain certain events.

So, then what would the purpose of our life be, if it were not for experience? If we live for experience, what other purpose than the removal of imperfections through the up close and personal learning environment contained within the universe?

I cannot rationalize it in any other way.

"The measure of a man is not what he has achieved, but the happiness of his children" I like that, John. Very good.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

So are you suggesting the every single person is abducted by the gray for maintenance?

I don't know.

I read a good portion of sleeper's thread and his blog last night until 530 in the morning. Do your views generally coincide with his?

It would be more accurate to say that sleeper straightened me out.

It also seems each human being gets discerned on a very individual basis do the aliens not hold us responsible as a whole species?

I don't think so. We are only responsible for ourselves. But sleeper would have the bottom line on that.

Sleeper suggested that is earth is more of correctional facility for souls so to speak. Also if our bodies belong to the aliens and is under the care of the aliens how did the older more advanced species achieve what they did?

They had to go through the same stuff.

Did they let nature run it's course and evolve or did someone help them along?

If you are talking about evolving, see above.

God?

God is a personal belief for people who need to believe that someone is in charge.

Who is at the top of the pyramid?

There's a top????

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   

There's a top????

Are you suggesting infinity? Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

As well, do you believe what sleeper is saying because it corroborates what you have found in your own research or because you simply believe him?

[edit on 7-5-2007 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   

The so-called greys are responsible for the care of our physical body. In that capacity they do a little tweaking at what seems to be fairly regular intervals: at about 3 or 4 years old, another at 7 or 8 years old and a final one at 13 or so. Those figures may be off a little and there may be more after the age of 13 but thats what it seems like.

Aw, hell. And here I had convinced myself those were all hypnogogic dreams.

So, if they keep ON doing it, is that good or bad?

They must not be much of a judge of moral character either, or I need a lot of tweaking.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Are you suggesting infinity?

Yes. Infinity is a very difficult concept for human beings and, of course, that would include me. But I am coming to terms with infinity.

As well, do you believe what sleeper is saying because it corroborates what you have found in your own research or because you simply believe him?

A combination of both. But more likely because it makes so much more sense than anything else I have heard.

And if its a hoax, I'm buying into it anyway.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Originally posted by Tom Bedlam

So, if they keep ON doing it, is that good or bad?

If 'they' keep on doing it its probably not the greys. The government also has a very similar operation going on that is almost indistinguishable from the 'grey' operation. So Tom, there must be something the government wants from you.

They must not be much of a judge of moral character either, or I need a lot of tweaking.

Oh. Well that explains why the government would be interested in you Tom.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Oh. Well that explains why the government would be interested in you Tom.

You'd have thought they have known everything there was to know by now, between one thing and another. Besides, it was THEM that made an evil man of me, so it's all their fault anyways. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

As far as that goes, my little incidents weren't ever WITH any greys. I always got monks, blue doctors and "angel ladies". Maybe that's the group you get when you're morally bankrupt.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
John,

I'm curious as to whether you think there are any other entities besides the greys and the government that are going around 'zooming' people like this and making these 'adjustments'? I mean, really, who's zooming who, or whom, as the case may be.

Is this the same thing the Sioux would have called Wakan Tanka?

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
What sorts of adjustments? I could use a few...care to introduce me to some wee green men?

RE: sleeper...his story is far out and hard to swallow. But, i can say that it is easier to swallow because for some reason about 5 years ago i had the same realizations that he describes. No, not any abduction or anything. But, the hierarchy he describes makes sense, and one MUST wonder if the science we have is correct in its basic assumptions and if we are given accurate information.

As John says, if he is a hoaxer it makes no difference. I have a similarity of beliefs that makes his story worthwhile nonetheless, even if it is merely providing good fiction. Since i think in terms of probability, it matters none to me.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Hello John,
You once said that Bob Lazar told you a time and place were you could view a test flight at area 51 of a UFO/Reverse engineered UFO... My question being have you viewed any ufo footage that reminds you of what you witnessed that day, and if so were can we view it...

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Please tell me you are Joking! Tweaking? With what?

John, no offense, but we're discussing people, not cars! The human body does Not need a "tune-up" every 10'000 miles! the other thing you have ignored in your thinking is that not every human is "Abducted by ET's", which all but rules out this theory in one sweep.

I don't know the answer to your question. Yes the geys are here to 'baby sit' and in that capacity 'abduct'. I don't know whether or not the horrors at Dulce is theirs or ours. I suspect it may be ours.?

Cosmic babysitters? Seriously, how do you get these ideas?

Tim

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join