It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for John Lear

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I know with the confirmation of your situation that it has been tough, but for those of us that are going the extra "Proverbial" mile, do you think thing's are coming around for a total "Disclosure" to the facts?

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Originally posted by wildbill

This what the picture reffer's as the "castle" it is a very clear picture of a structure and is said to be an enormous monstroucity of a potential structure that was being used by inhabitant's of the moon. Though there is no other physical proof of it's existance's, it truly leaves one to wonder, ecspecially when our first moon landing has shown the pictures of the reflection off the astronauts helmet vision guard. A feww pic's for this anomaly.

i74.photobucket.com...

You need to mention that this object is in orbit over the moon. I believe it was enlarged from LO-III-85M but I may be wrong.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I know with the confirmation of your situation that it has been tough, but for those of us that are going the extra "Proverbial" mile, do you think thing's are coming around for a total "Disclosure" to the facts?

As I mentioned in a previous post there will be no total disclosure anytime soon. The ET's are doing this on a one on one basis and it will be 3 or 4 generations before anyone notices.

There may be a 'fake' disclosure later this year involving "Project Serpo". The reason for the 'fake' disclosre is the government wants to spin the ET story 'their' way.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Hey John,

What do you feel is the most controversial subject that you speak on?What is it that you would like to get across to the American public as the most important information?

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Originally posted by jra

Just thought i'd point out that the 'artifact' is more then likely just a smudge on the glass. Here is a high res version of the same image

www.hq.nasa.gov...

Hmmmmm. Doesn't look like a smudge to me. It appears angular with protrusions. However if it is a smudge it's probably make-up.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

This what the picture reffer's as the "castle" it is a very clear picture of a structure and is said to be an enormous monstroucity of a potential structure that was being used by inhabitant's of the moon. Though there is no other physical proof of it's existance's, it truly leaves one to wonder, ecspecially when our first moon landing has shown the pictures of the reflection off the astronauts helmet vision guard. A feww pic's for this anomaly.

i74.photobucket.com...

You need to mention that this object is in orbit over the moon. I believe it was enlarged from LO-III-85M but I may be wrong.
But sir, it isn't what it appears to be as far as LANDSAT. I thought about the implication's of the report's from the sighting, it would mean that it is at least? (HUGE) I can't begin to phathom that kind of discovery or the inclination's that it envolve's for some one like you,,,"AWSOME" , Did you like my pic's and can you validate at all?

Took an "Exert" from your previous statements and had a question Sir,:

John spent time poking around other UFO related areas to include Dulce, Secora, Aztec, Alamagorda, Albuquerque, Los Alamos and Bentwaters airbase near London

The reason I had brought this up was because my Father was a truck driver for many year's, we had seen similar thing's in that vacinity and talked about them all the time. My Father was a very intellectual individual and I miss his "Insight's" , but for some reason, I do feel at home talking to you "Sir." I have to leave for a while, (Got to pay the rent you know.LOL) But I will be back. Thanks again Mr. Lear. "You are a major person of a very hard topic of discussion, "BRAVO!!."

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I would also love to hear what you know about Dulce. Does it really exist? What goes on there? It's by far the most fascinating story I've heard, fiction or not.

Peace

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   

i74.photobucket.com...

But sir, it isn't what it appears to be as far as LANDSAT. I thought about the implication's of the report's from the sighting, it would mean that it is at least? (HUGE) I can't begin to phathom that kind of discovery or the inclination's that it envolve's for some one like you,,,"AWSOME" , Did you like my pic's and can you validate at all?

Wildbill, you are confusing me. First call me John, thanks. And don't use 'Sir', thanks again. Second this has nothing to do with Landsat. The photo of the enormous 'castle' orbiting the moon was taken by, I believe Lunar Orbiter 3. The negative number was 85. But forget who took the picture. It is a picture of a huge structure in orbit around the moon. Period. Its there. A picture was taken of it. End of story.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Thank you for answering my questions! Do you have a website that I could go to?

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
John,
First off great thread some very good info and an excellent opportunity to get some feedback/input from those in the know. To my questions:

1. I'm curious as to what you think of William Cooper and more specifically his book 'Behold A Pale Horse'. Is it the real deal (assuming you've read it).

2. Are there any publications out authored by you that I and others could read ?

3. Do you have a list of recommended reading material/books presented by others that enforce your thoughts & experiences ?

brill

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Originally posted by menguard

Hey John,

What do you feel is the most controversial subject that you speak on?

The issue of souls.

What is it that you would like to get across to the American public as the most important information?

Here's what I'd like to get across the the AP as the most important information:

Relax. Enjoy your life. Keep close to your family and tell them how much you love them. Enjoy your treats. Whether its a B&R french vanilla with caramel topping or a glass of Courvoisier with a cuban cigar. Deal with your problems. We all have problems but everything eventually works out. Don't let your problems get you down. Be nice to everybody even if it kills you (It does me.) We've got a good deal here on earth with lots of toys to play with. As to UFO's? Sure they're there, but don't let that bother you or consume your life. I know its frustrating because once you are convinced you want all your friends to know and most of them are just going to blow you off and you go around shouting "You gotta believe me!" and look ridiculous to those who haven't figured it out yet. Everyone will find out in good time. You don't have to be the town crier. Choose a few good friends that believe also and share with them. But most important of all, pick up the phone or go into the next room and tell each member of your family, "Hey, did I tell you how much I love you?" And do it right now. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Wow John!! You hit the nail on the head with that last post! You got a thunderous applause from me dude!!

Now for a question...

You say that the Moon, Venus, Mars and Saturn all have life and/or civilizations. Are any of them native to those worlds or are they colonists? And how much geneticly are we related to them and if so how long ago did we split off from them on the evolutionary tree?

Many thanks!!

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
John,

You most certainly have integrity and that speaks volume in a field of the unknown.Thanks again, Dear friend
Menguard.

[edit on 11-7-2006 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
John,

Much appreciation for your contribution and answering my previous question!

As many have asked and stated around here, there MUST be some possible way for some amateur astronomers to corroberate (sp?) your story. Between med-power telescopes and the like im sure we should be able to get a view of the Blue? Atmospheres on the outer planets or movement on the moon.

What I find hard to believe is that everything I leared in Astro101 was pure govt. dis-info. My teacher was fully in-depth about the forming of gas giants as our outer planets etc., so this is the work of a good fiction writer? Sorry for the skeptical atitude if it is there, I am a believer and actually had a group sighting a few weeks ago which finally confirm my beliefs. Now if there was only more ways to prove to myself....

Lastly, and im sure this has been discuss but didnt see it here....is the idea of commercial space travel. After the X-Prize ive seen and heard many things about comerical trips to space, other than not allowing windows or cameras how can the the US govt. stop tourists from seeing and making contact? Im sure you yourself will be on the frontier of new propulsion and flying tech. Sorry for the lengthy post I just love the fact your in here!

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Originally posted by Organic Shadow

As many have asked and stated around here, there MUST be some possible way for some amateur astronomers to corroberate (sp?) your story. Between med-power telescopes and the like im sure we should be able to get a view of the Blue? Atmospheres on the outer planets or movement on the moon.

No. Someone went to a lot of effort to make sure we could not do that.

What I find hard to believe is that everything I leared in Astro101 was pure govt. dis-info. My teacher was fully in-depth about the forming of gas giants as our outer planets etc., so this is the work of a good fiction writer?

The only gas giant in our solar system is NASA.

Lastly, and im sure this has been discuss but didnt see it here....is the idea of commercial space travel. After the X-Prize ive seen and heard many things about comerical trips to space, other than not allowing windows or cameras how can the the US govt. stop tourists from seeing and making contact?

The U.S. is not in charge of who makes contact. The ET's are. If they want to contact they will. I don't know whether or not commercial trips which pop up 50 miles or so and then come right back down will become a reality or not. I think its too likely they might bump into all our secret stuff.

Im sure you yourself will be on the frontier of new propulsion and flying tech.

Hopefully my flying days are over. It was fun while it lasted and I flew in the best of times and the best of airplanes. But I don't want to mess with it anymore. I am happy up in the mountains of eastern Nevada digging ore.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Im a little confused on some of this info that you bring to us. If there are other civilizations on other planets, and they know of us and others, then why are we kept in shadows? Why dont ANY of these other civilizations come down in the middle of a big city like L.A. or New York, and say "hello, we are from a different planet, we come in peace"? Now I'm not saying that what you have to say isn't true, but it just dosnt add up in my head. Why do they know of others, but we are kept from the truth. Sorry if this has been asked, but I'm in a rush so I cant read all 5 pages, but will when I get time later tonight, thanks.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Originally posted by brill

1. I'm curious as to what you think of William Cooper and more specifically his book 'Behold A Pale Horse'. Is it the real deal (assuming you've read it).

When I first met Bill he told me his job at Pearl Harbor (in the Navy) was to set up the projector for Top Secret Briefing for Navy Brass. He told me he also had a key to retrieve top secret papers for these briefings. The internet was just getting going in those days 1987, 1988 and Bill starting getting popular. Then he got UFO disease. UFO disease is where you get so popular and people want to know more and more so to keep that popularity you start making stuff up. Soon Bill was a Naval Intelligence Officer. He even told PM Magzine in a television interview that he had seen the O.H. Krill papers in the Navy. The O.H. Krill papers had been written by John Grace several month earlier. Sooooo...Bill and I had a falling out. Some of the stuff in "Pale Horse" is true , some not, I haven't read since it came out. Take it with a grain of salt.

Are there any publications out authored by you that I and others could read?

Nothing like a book or anything like that. Maybe a few articles. I can't remember. You could try googling "John Lear on John Lear," its a short story about my aviation career.

3. Do you have a list of recommended reading material/books presented by others that enforce your thoughts & experiences ?

Neil Armstrongs speech at the White House on the 25th anniversary of Apollo 11 landing.

Alan Bean's 'black patent leather shoes' statement.

Edgar Mitchell's "The Way of the Explorer" page 4, third paragraph.

Moongate-William L. Brian II

We Discovered Alien Bases on the Moon-Steckling

Ringmakers of Saturn-Norman Bergrun

Should keep you busy for awhile

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

There may be a 'fake' disclosure later this year involving "Project Serpo". The reason for the 'fake' disclosre is the government wants to spin the ET story 'their' way.

Hi,

Could I please ask what you mean by a 'fake' disclosure?

Do you mean a 'disclosure' that may be picked up by the media as a whole and reported on as fact, or do you mean a 'secret' document will be alleged to of been released through the perpetualisation of the whole 'serpo' myth?

also, In what way does the government intend to spin the 'et story' ?
what angle do you feel that they want to put on it? and why?

thanks.

[edit on 11-7-2006 by Loopdaloop]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
"Why our planet?, There has got to be better place's to roam.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Originally posted by Loopdaloop

Do you mean a 'disclosure' that may be picked up by the media as a whole and reported on as fact, or do you mean a 'secret' document will be alleged to of been released through the perpetualisation of the whole 'serpo' myth?

I believe the 'fake' disclosure will be a government backed story like Project Serpo which is based on some fact and some fiction. Yes, we did send a team to Reticulum 4 but it wasn't 12 and they didn't watch the Ebans play soccer or tell time with a sundial.

The government feels compelled to make the public think they are in control of the alien problem. So they want to 'spin' the story: "OK, you got us. Yeah, we know all about it. Yeah, our guys played soccer with their guys and we let 'em win. Yeah they tell time with a sundial and its too hot and humid there. You wouldn't want to go there. The End."

Well, the real story is slightly different. But I have to go up to my mine today for a few days and when I get back I will tell you what the real story is, or at least what I think it is would be slightly more accurate.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join