It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for John Lear

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a couple questions john:

1) you made mention of illuminati influence over the world previously in this thread. do you agree with the idea of freemasons running the so-called show at all?

2) you also mentioned that you were a good friend of mr. friedman's. i'm currently reading his book "top secret/majic" and must say i'm enthralled. do you agree with his claims about MJ-12? are there any you do not agree with or is there any additional information about majestic 12 that you know about?

3) what's your opinion of david icke's shapeshifting-reptilian-british-royalty theories?

thanks a lot!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennedy
a couple questions john:

1) you made mention of illuminati influence over the world previously in this thread. do you agree with the idea of freemasons running the so-called show at all?

They are very powerful. Whether or not they actually 'run the show' I don't know.

2) you also mentioned that you were a good friend of mr. friedman's. i'm currently reading his book "top secret/majic" and must say i'm enthralled. do you agree with his claims about MJ-12? are there any you do not agree with or is there any additional information about majestic 12 that you know about?

I have known Stan for years. You could not say that we are good friends. He considers Bob Lazar to be a fraud which I do not. I believe all of his claims about MJ-12 are true. I verified the existence of MJ-12 through a personal friend of mine, Gen. James H. Doolittle in 1986. Gen. Doolittle was retired and lived in Carmel, CA. I have, what I belive to be, a current list of who I think is currently staffing MJ-12. I believe that Adm. Mike McConnell is MJ-1 and that VP Cheney is MJ-2. I am not going to list the others but you would recognize all but a couple of the names.

3) what's your opinion of david icke's shapeshifting-reptilian-british-royalty theories?

Weird. But.....

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
John

Dan Burisch gives the full MJ12 list in an interview he did with Jeff Rense last year, he also claims Dick Cheney is on the list and calls him by a nickname..ChainSaw if I remember correctly.

Im still unconvinced that Dan is the real deal but if what he says is half true then it accounts for why Cheney is hellbent on staying in the Middle East, just in case more of these scrolls turn up the US can snatch them and prevent them from being decrypted.

Do you believe the whole Looking Glass story from Dan ? and the reasoning that we can spin off onto timeline 2 and face a catastrophe ?.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
John

Dan Burisch gives the full MJ12 list in an interview he did with Jeff Rense last year, he also claims Dick Cheney is on the list and calls him by a nickname..ChainSaw if I remember correctly.

Im still unconvinced that Dan is the real deal but if what he says is half true then it accounts for why Cheney is hellbent on staying in the Middle East, just in case more of these scrolls turn up the US can snatch them and prevent them from being decrypted.

Do you believe the whole Looking Glass story from Dan ? and the reasoning that we can spin off onto timeline 2 and face a catastrophe ?.

I believe that Dan worked at S-4 as a microbiologist. Everything else I suspect. I believe Dan is being used to sell a bogus story. I don't know the reason for the bogus story. The bogus story being the Looking Glass timeline bs and the 4600's and 5200's or whatever the numbers are. Cheney obviously believes something about scrolls or keys to stargates or whatever to keep us in Iraq. It would be interesting to know the true story of why we are there and why we are going to nuke Iran. Thanks for the input.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Originally posted by mazzroth
John

I believe that Dan worked at S-4 as a microbiologist. Everything else I suspect. I believe Dan is being used to sell a bogus story. I don't know the reason for the bogus story. The bogus story being the Looking Glass timeline bs and the 4600's and 5200's or whatever the numbers are. Cheney obviously believes something about scrolls or keys to stargates or whatever to keep us in Iraq. It would be interesting to know the true story of why we are there and why we are going to nuke Iran. Thanks for the input.

Prior to my recent discovery of ATS, I had been out of the UFO/ET info-loop for many years. I see that several new players and stories have emerged. I recently watched a three part Dan Burisch interview by Camelot Productions. I can only offer my gut response to most of the information he presents including the 'Timeline' scenario i.e...Doubtful...Titor-esque.

I'm not really in a position to offer informed speculation on what his agenda may be, and on where that agenda may originate...so I'll pass.

Questions For John: I've read a few references to your 'Mine' John, and I'd like to expand my frame of reference a bit. Curious what type of resource are you defining? Are you currently producing...or do you plan to develop to production?

I have a specific , as well as a general interest in mining. Thank You.....

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

"A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing it's opponents and making them see the light, but rather because it's opponents eventually die and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it"...Max Planck

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Question for John - Does Bob Lazar post here?, and why not? I think hes definately a scientist and knows his stuff, and his input would be greatly valued here. Sometimes when I hear him talk, I'm sure hes telling the truth, and at other times, he seems too perfect and ideal to be giving the whole truth. Many have looked at the idea of him being a disinformation agent, which could fit in some respects. My gut says he really did all that stuff he claims, but I don't think hes told the whole story for good reason. I feel he leaving something bigger out, but thats obviously just a feeling.

Have you ever heard of Boyd Bushman,(senior scientist - Lockheed Martin)?

I've heard him talk of Lazar, and he believes that Bob was used to fish out any black op scientists who might be tempted to talk about their work. I've heard Boyd Bushman speak about interesting stuff, and they way he describes ththe design process for technology really hits the spot for me.

Interesting clip from "Billion Dollar Secret".

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 6-2-2007 by Freezer]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Cheney obviously believes something about scrolls or keys to stargates or whatever to keep us in Iraq. It would be interesting to know the true story of why we are there and why we are going to nuke Iran.

Can you link me to more information on this? I'll take library references as well.

Specifically, I would like to see where Cheney got involved with ETE's and how he could have gotten spot #2 on the Majestic Team.

Also, any info available, on the scrolls and keys.

If I see the name Rimbaldi, I'm out.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by OBE1
Questions For John: I've read a few references to your 'Mine' John, and I'd like to expand my frame of reference a bit. Curious what type of resource are you defining? Are you currently producing...or do you plan to develop to production?I have a specific , as well as a general interest in mining. Thank You.....

I own and operate the only permitted and operating gold mine in Clark County. We began production on Sept. 22, 2006. We do not mill during the winter months because the night time temperatures tend to freeze the water in the pipes from the Woofer table to the water ponds. But we do blast and hand cop the ore. We expect to resume milling towards the end of March. My MSHA id # is 2602409.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ausable_Bill
I was wondering if you ever met or knew an Admiral Steve Morrison in all your years of your aviation career?

No.

Have you ever met him or heard his name mentioned in your career of aviation, or covert projects or in discussions regarding ufos ?

No.

The reason I am curious about this guy is because of his lack of background information, for one. Also, This guy is Jim Morrison's (from the Doors) dad. The reason I find this relevant is from Jim's statement of when he was 4 or 5, (Jim was born dec 8, 1943). Jim, his parents, and grandparents witnessed a "truckload of indians" had an accident in the New Mexico desert, and upon seeing this, he felt one of the "indian spirits" entered his soul. That would make the "incident" around 1947, the same as the roswell crash. Do you think this may be a case of Jim's dad discussing classified things with his family or possibly Jim actually witnessed the aftermath of a ufo crash?

Many military personnel had strange incidents between 1947 and later years.

I find it to be a very large coincidence that his music included songs like "Crystal ship", "Not to touch the earth", "Waiting for the sun", The Changeling." I realize that this sounds like a stretch of the imagination, but reading the lyrics, it sure seems like he was "cryptically" trying to tell us something between the lines. Not to mention Jim had the nickname "lizard king."

Yes, obviously someting happened to Jim.

Anyways, I was wondering if you asked around your circle of friends about George's (went by Steve) Morrison's name during your travels?

No, I haven't heard anything.

If you need any additional info or would rather not discuss this in open forum, feel free to u2u me.

I will discuss anything in open forum.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Thanks for your response John, I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my questions.

I enjoy reading your comments on all the threads that you contribute to.

If I may, I'd like to hear your opinion on a few other things.

In your opinion, which ones, out of all the ufo sightings in history do you find the most convincing?

Also, what is your take on the recent increase of ufo sightings in recent months?

Again, thanks for your time, and best of luck to you with your mining operation.

Peace/out,... Ausable_Bill

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I own and operate the only permitted and operating gold mine in Clark County. We began production on Sept. 22, 2006. We do not mill during the winter months because the night time temperatures tend to freeze the water in the pipes from the Woofer table to the water ponds. But we do blast and hand cop the ore. We expect to resume milling towards the end of March. My MSHA id # is 2602409.

Early stage producer...sounds exciting. Best of luck with it John & Thanks....

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   

We solved the anti-gravity probelm in the late 50's and that is the technology that we have been using to go to the moon since 1962 and Mars since 1966.

John,

If we had anti-gravity technology in the late 1950's, Why was Bob Lazar trying to copy the technology at S-4 in 1988-89?

Who would spend money trying to solve a problem they have alredy solved 40 years before?

Tim

[edit on 2/7/2007 by Ghost01]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost01

John,

If we had anti-gravity technology in the late 1950's, Why was Bob Lazar trying to copy the technology at S-4 in 1988-89?

Who would spend money trying to solve a problem they have alredy solved 40 years before?

Tim

Tim, Bob's job at S-4 was to see if we could duplicate their propulsion system. We had anti-grav in the late 50's but our anti-grav was like a 6 cylinder automobile engine as compared to a CFM-56 of the alien anti-grav. The aliens propulsion system was about one half the size of a basketball but could fuse or coalesce them with space at hundreds of times the speed of light. In the space the size of a small coffee cup they were containing a total annihilation reaction mixing matter with anti-matter to produce heat then voltage to run the ship.

Our anti-grav gets better every year but it will never, ever reach the level of technology that the aliens have.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
John, since you haven't given me any links or anything, and have answered a question posted after mine, I'm assuming you don't want to, or w/e.

Does anyone have links to more information for which I asked in my earlier post?

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Question John,

Have you ever seen any hobgoblins in your career? I used to read about WW2 pilots seeing them all the time. They are like beasts that are spotted on the wings ripping at them etc etc.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by nextguyinline
Can you link me to more information on this? I'll take library references as well.

I don't have any links to this information.

Specifically, I would like to see where Cheney got involved with ETE's and how he could have gotten spot #2 on the Majestic Team.

The vice President of the U.S. is traditionally the head of the 'Space Program'. I can't remember where I got that information.

The last of the original MJ-12 members, Gordon Gray, died in 1984. I have no idea at which point they started installing politicians into MJ-12 but it must have been as the original members passed on. If v.p.'s, upon election automatically assumed the position of MJ-2 that means Dan Quayle might have been MJ-2 but I doubt it.

If the list I have is true then both the Dir. CIA and the VP and several past National Security Advisors are on it. What this means is that at some point MJ-12 quit being objective and became strictly political.

And with all the fancy gadgets MJ-12 has available that would explain a lot of things.

So the question is: What does Dick Cheney know that makes him continue to kill Iraquis by the hundreds of thousands and over 13,000 American soldiers and be planning to nuke Iran?

Sorry I missed your questions earlier.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GiantPanda1979
Question John,

Have you ever seen any hobgoblins in your career? I used to read about WW2 pilots seeing them all the time. They are like beasts that are spotted on the wings ripping at them etc etc.

Nope. Never spotted any of those, but then I had a fairly dull career.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
John, can you tell us some of the things that humans are better at than aliens? Are there things that we can understand that the aliens have difficulty with? Please don't repeat the one about aliens not understanding why we humans kill one another.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Even among humans there are very intelligent people who can do some things extremely well and yet are inept at others. For example: Some people who are brilliant writers can have very little aptitude for mathematics. Similarly, even though aliens such as the grays are highly knowledgeable and intelligent in scientific knowledge may not have as high an understanding in other fields of knowledge such as Art or Music. Has anyone ever seen a piece of artwork produced by an alien? I have never heard of any pictures or sulptures on board their ufos in the reports by abductees.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
John, can you tell us some of the things that humans are better at than aliens? Are there things that we can understand that the aliens have difficulty with? Please don't repeat the one about aliens not understanding why we humans kill one another.

First, SkyWay, which aliens are you referring to? As of about 20 years our government was aware of over 80 different species and there were at least 5 of those species that worked up in various areas of the Nevada Test Site.

The greys would probably have trouble hitting a baseball with a bat. The bigfoot types seen up in a special area of Groom Lake would probably not be able to golf well.

And sleeper says there are billions of different types of aliens.

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join