It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for John Lear

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by lokenoch
Hi John,
What is your opinion of these 1993 'genuine' pictures by Italian Filiberto Caponi?

Fake. But I've been wrong before.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLDNGUN
John, What, if anything, have you changed your mind about and why?

Many, many things. One thing that comes to mind is that in my statement of 1987, which circulates around, I state that the greys, "are on the back side of a bell shaped evolutionary curve and are seeking some kind of help from humans." (paraphrased)

This I believe now to be incorrect. Based on information from a variety of sources I believe the greys are just doing a job. I don't believe that they are here to for help from mankind for any purpose.

If you want to know exactly what their job is I respectfully request that you pose that question to sleeper.

Another thing I said that was something to the effect that when you see a saucer with its brightly colored lights to 'run like hell'. This advice, of course, is futile. Whitley Streiber on reading that advice called me and said "Where?"

I agree with Whitley's assessment.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

John, What, if anything, have you changed your mind about and why?

Many, many things. One thing that comes to mind is that in my statement of 1987, which circulates around, I state that the greys, "are on the back side of a bell shaped evolutionary curve and are seeking some kind of help from humans." (paraphrased)

This I believe now to be incorrect. Based on information from a variety of sources I believe the greys are just doing a job. I don't believe that they are here to for help from mankind for any purpose.

If you want to know exactly what their job is I respectfully request that you pose that question to sleeper.

Another thing I said that was something to the effect that when you see a saucer with its brightly colored lights to 'run like hell'. This advice, of course, is futile. Whitley Streiber on reading that advice called me and said "Where?"

I agree with Whitley's assessment.

John,

Thank you for your answer.

I'm afraid, though, that I don't put any faith into what "Sleeper" has to say. I don't think he's intentionally lying, although I could be wrong. The problem with "Sleeper" is he is getting his information from a "channeled" entity of some type.

I read a previous statement of yours regarding "channeled ET's" and have to agree with your assessment.

They are notorious for being quite deceptive and having a horrible track record with their predictions. They are getting smarter though, as their "information" they offer seems to getting more and more vague, and less and less verifiable.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
john,

in your opinion, who is the greatest human philosopher to have ever lived (or to have expressed ideas most compatible with other solar civilizations)?

thanks

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Hi John, I think you may have missed this post of mine, so I'll post it again! Thanks

Hello John!

I've spent the entire afternoon reading through this thread - an incredibly exhausting experience considering the content! In addition I would like to applaud you on your accommodating warmth and courtesy; it seems you have much to contribute to this forum.

I have a question if you'll indulge me. With regards to the whole 'illusion' concept (which Sleeper too may be able to answer), what are we actually seeing when we look up to the skies? I've read a wealth of information referencing mind control and psychological conditioning as being key factors behind these 'illusions'. Are we in fact seeing a grey moon (if it does in fact have a breathable atmosphere) when we look into the skies? Or are we glaring through a warped mind? To push the boat out a little further maybe it's the world around us that's been/being altered, like a veil on the planet that filters out that which we aren't supposed to see...

On another note, I'm know you're aware of the purported technology UFO's are said to use for propulsion - some of which operate OUT of the visible light spectrum. Given the sheer scale of the electromagnetic spectrum, there must be literally billions of 'things' around us that we are totally oblivious of. Could this be the technology that is being used to pull the wool over our eyes?

Your time is greatly appreciated John!

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
When are you going to get some better photo's of what you want to show us. The one you have now are too open to interpretation.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I'm afraid, though, that I don't put any faith into what "Sleeper" has to say. I don't think he's intentionally lying, although I could be wrong. The problem with "Sleeper" is he is getting his information from a "channeled" entity of some type.

I haven't heard sleeper mention anything about 'channeling'.

If you mean 'Milton', Milton doesn't channel anymore. He used to when his name was Ramtha.

Sleeper actually gets to go places I wish I could go.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by coronamoz
john,

in your opinion, who is the greatest human philosopher to have ever lived (or to have expressed ideas most compatible with other solar civilizations)?

thanks

Could you please rephrase this question? I am having trouble with the word 'philosopher'. Thanks

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by coronamoz
john,

thanks

Could you please rephrase this question? I am having trouble with the word 'philosopher'. Thanks

subsitute for philosopher the words musician/poet/thinker/saint, or nothing at all.

the person who transcended humanity to give us something 'cosmic'

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76
When are you going to get some better photo's of what you want to show us. The one you have now are too open to interpretation.

The future does not look bright for better pictures of the farside of the moon. All things considered I am delighted with what I have. If I were interested in publicizing this information I would carefully colorize and image everything that I see on the NASA pictures of the farside and take it on a roadshow and charge $100 a head to see my presentation of "The Farside of the Moon".

But as I've mentioned many times I am selfishly interested in only me. I've got the info. I don't feel a need to pass it on. I post here on ATS for the specific purpose of getting 'hard core feedback'. Which I get in abundance.

So sorry, no spectacular photos of the farside coming along.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Hi again John,

I was wondering if you found out anything on these questons I asked last August back on pg.21?

Originally posted by Ausable_Bill

I was wondering if you ever met or knew an Admiral Steve Morrison in all your years of your aviation career?

Have you ever met him or heard his name mentioned in your career of aviation, or covert projects or in discussions regarding ufos ?

No to both. But I will definately check into it. thanks.

The reason I am curious about this guy is because of his lack of background information, for one.

Also, This guy is Jim Morrison's (from the Doors) dad.

The reason I find this relevant is from Jim's statement of when he was 4 or 5, (Jim was born dec 8, 1943).

Jim, his parents, and grandparents witnessed a "truckload of indians" had an accident in the New Mexico desert, and upon seeing this, he felt one of the "indian spirits" entered his soul.

That would make the "incident" around 1947, the same as the roswell crash.

Do you think this may be a case of Jim's dad discussing classified things with his family or possibly Jim actually witnessed the aftermath of a ufo crash?

I find it to be a very large coincidence that his music included songs like "Crystal ship", "Not to touch the earth", "Waiting for the sun", The Changeling."

I realize that this sounds like a stretch of the imagination, but reading the lyrics, it sure seems like he was "cryptically" trying to tell us something between the lines.

Not to mention Jim had the nickname "lizard king."

Anyways, I was wondering if you asked around your circle of friends about George's (went by Steve) Morrison's name during your travels?

If you need any additional info or would rather not discuss this in open forum, feel free to u2u me.

I appreciate your contributions here on ATS, and really enjoy reading everything you have to say.

Thanks again,... Ausable_Bill

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Never mind Jim Morrison what about David Bowie ? I think that many gifted artistic people are closer spiritually with the cosmos and therefore have far more insight than us lesser mortals. As well as Bowies Starman, Space Oddity, Life on Mars etc there are many other songs all giving us clues as to what is out there. How about the Carpenters? Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft. Or Chris De Burghs' A Space Man Came Travelling (my favourite) or even Neil Diamonds Hearttlight. There are many many others - you just have to wake up and listen!

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebox
With regards to the whole 'illusion' concept (which Sleeper too may be able to answer), what are we actually seeing when we look up to the skies? I've read a wealth of information referencing mind control and psychological conditioning as being key factors behind these 'illusions'. Are we in fact seeing a grey moon (if it does in fact have a breathable atmosphere) when we look into the skies? Or are we glaring through a warped mind? To push the boat out a little further maybe it's the world around us that's been/being altered, like a veil on the planet that filters out that which we aren't supposed to see...

All of that is possible. But my opinion is that we are seeing the real moon. The illusions are airbrushed into NASA photographs. There are also illusions such as "huge nets" placed over craters to hide huge artifacts.

On another note, I'm know you're aware of the purported technology UFO's are said to use for propulsion - some of which operate OUT of the visible light spectrum. Given the sheer scale of the electromagnetic spectrum, there must be literally billions of 'things' around us that we are totally oblivious of. Could this be the technology that is being used to pull the wool over our eyes?

We solved the anti-gravity probelm in the late 50's and that is the technology that we have been using to go to the moon since 1962 and Mars since 1966. Our anti-grav vehicles are not as advanced as some of our visitors, in other words we cannot travel hundreds of times faster than the speed of light as they do.

As far as the technology used to pull the wool over our eyes, all that consists of is a couple or three walnut shells.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
hey john

what new information, if any do you foresee the government releasing to the public about extraterrestrial life forms and ufo's over the next say 50 years? do you think we'll ever be let in on anything of substance, so to speak?

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennedy
hey john

what new information, if any do you foresee the government releasing to the public about extraterrestrial life forms and ufo's over the next say 50 years? do you think we'll ever be let in on anything of substance, so to speak?

Nothing by our government. Anything released about ET's will be on a one on one basis by them.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   

The reason I find this relevant is from Jim's statement of when he was 4 or 5, (Jim was born dec 8, 1943).

Jim, his parents, and grandparents witnessed a "truckload of indians" had an accident in the New Mexico desert, and upon seeing this, he felt one of the "indian spirits" entered his soul.

That would make the "incident" around 1947, the same as the roswell crash.

Do you think this may be a case of Jim's dad discussing classified things with his family or possibly Jim actually witnessed the aftermath of a ufo crash?

This is from Wikipedia, I had actually read this like a week ago:

According to Morrison, one of the most important events of his life occurred when he was a child in 1949, during a family road trip in New Mexico, when he and his parents and grandmother came across the scene of an accident in the desert.

Morrison said that he realized the Indians were bleeding to death, and that he was afraid. He came to believe that the souls of the newly-dead Indians were running around, "freaked out," and that one had leaped into him.

Both of Morrison's parents have claimed that the accident in the desert never happened. In his many comments about this episode, Morrison said that he was so upset by the incident that his parents eventually told him he was "just having a bad dream," in order to calm him down. Regardless of whether the incident was real, imagined, or fabricated, Morrison made repeated references to it in the imagery in his songs, poems, and interviews.

He was probably tripping on acid when he claimed this anyway.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by i_want_to_believe
He was probably tripping on acid when he claimed this anyway.

Maybe. But I don't think so. But thanks for the post. I have heard many weird stories about incidents on the roads of New Mexico at night. One was with an Air Force family. I interviewed the whole family including 2 sons, the daughter, the mother and the father, an Air Force Colonel who confirmed the story. One day I will write about it. The Air Force Colonel was stationed at Nellis AFB.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Hi, i_want_to_believe,

I highly doubt Jim was on any drugs,... let alone acid,.... he was 6 years old in 1949.

What I find interesting is the fact that Jim's dad worked at Los Alamos and was involved with the development of the hydrogen bomb.

Not to mention the fact that Jim's dad was a decorated veteran Navy pilot of ww2, and also worked at the pentagon before becoming the youngest Navy admiral prior to 1963 to boot.

So, what I'm thinking, is George (Jim's dad) certainly was in the right place (Los Alamos) at the right time (1946 - 1949) and most likely had a high enough clearance to be in the know.

Sure, Jim was a partier, but I think Jim knew alot more than anyone thinks.

Any of this sound familiar to you john?? your opinion would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again,....

Peace/out,... Ausable_Bill

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by thebox
With regards to the whole 'illusion' concept (which Sleeper too may be able to answer), what are we actually seeing when we look up to the skies? I've read a wealth of information referencing mind control and psychological conditioning as being key factors behind these 'illusions'. Are we in fact seeing a grey moon (if it does in fact have a breathable atmosphere) when we look into the skies? Or are we glaring through a warped mind? To push the boat out a little further maybe it's the world around us that's been/being altered, like a veil on the planet that filters out that which we aren't supposed to see...

All of that is possible. But my opinion is that we are seeing the real moon. The illusions are airbrushed into NASA photographs. There are also illusions such as "huge nets" placed over craters to hide huge artifacts.

We solved the anti-gravity probelm in the late 50's and that is the technology that we have been using to go to the moon since 1962 and Mars since 1966. Our anti-grav vehicles are not as advanced as some of our visitors, in other words we cannot travel hundreds of times faster than the speed of light as they do.

As far as the technology used to pull the wool over our eyes, all that consists of is a couple or three walnut shells.

Thanks for the reply John. Has anybody seen NASA The Case For UFOS by David Sereda? This sheds some light on some of the purported visitors and their methods of transportation...

Links for David Sereda

Wikipedia page
Breaking the light speed barrier
NASA The Case For UFO's on google video

And strangely David Sereda discovered Pamela Anderson - what's that all about?

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I highly doubt Jim was on any drugs,... let alone acid,.... he was 6 years old in 1949.

I meant on acid when he made the claims years later, NOT when he was 6
!!!!

And he may have well seen something, and the drug claim was just based on what I have heard about him, he died before I was born!

[edit on 6-2-2007 by i_want_to_believe]

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join