It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for John Lear

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I belive that this topic of discussion deserve's the proper amount of attention and that there are some thing's going on that we as the general public are unaware of to say the least.

This is a picture that was supposedly taken from the dark side of the moon. Though there are few fact's aside frompersonal opinion's there has been "Unconfirmed" interviews' with Armstrong about this anomaly, I will try and get the written conversation of the interview, but for now, this is the "Secret Moon Base on the Dark side of the moon" pic.

i74.photobucket.com...

Here is a photograph of what appears to be "Ancient" structure's. The exact location's could not be found by me, but matbe you have seen or heard of this area before?

i74.photobucket.com...

This what the picture reffer's as the "castle" it is a very clear picture of a structure and is said to be an enormous monstroucity of a potential structure that was being used by inhabitant's of the moon. Though there is no other physical proof of it's existance's, it truly leaves one to wonder, ecspecially when our first moon landing has shown the pictures of the reflection off the astronauts helmet vision guard. A feww pic's for this anomaly.

i74.photobucket.com...

The helmet pic's:

i74.photobucket.com...

closer up to the helmet:

i74.photobucket.com...

This is the released story I was talking about, though it was not confirmed with no autor, the story seem's amazingly similar to what you are reffering to Mr. Lear.

www.subversiveelement.com...

This is a structure with exact 90* angle's, you can put a piece of paper , using it's corner as the 90* point , and the corner is absolutely created and cannot be naturally made by erosion's or otherwise.BTW, this could be thumbnail form, might have to look close, or just drag it to paint and enhance it.

i74.photobucket.com...

Here is a color inverted display of the same anomaly:

i74.photobucket.com...

Here is one of the "Shard" and it is an enhanced three photo section that bring's closer to the object and is also in inverted color enhancement.

i74.photobucket.com...

The next 3 pic's I have for you are one in the same , just different attributes to see the defined line's in the dome structure's. I believe you had mentioned these as well Mr. Lear, hopefully they are the one's you were pertaining to.

i74.photobucket.com...

i74.photobucket.com...

i74.photobucket.com...

This is one called thre "Paris Match" which is all that it was titled as. The arrow in the picture point's to the anomaly and it was discovered by the french in thier research of the "Moon Anomalies' as far as I can tell.

i74.photobucket.com...

This one is definately an odd shaped structure, but if it is not thumbnail, or it is magnified if it is thumbnail, you can actually viewing holes in the face of it facing towards the camera shot.

i74.photobucket.com...

Well Mr. Lear, "What do you think?"
Once again, "Thanks for being here on ATS!!"

[edit on 11-7-2006 by wildbill]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Hey John,

I live off Rancho and Oakey, and am having a Housewarming/Birthday party on July 15th from 8pm until we pass out from alcohol and exhaustion. Show up and get drunk, that's the plan for all of my guests. Bring a hawaiin shirt and shorts or wear a skirt, if you are so inclined. A keg and Mai-Tai's await, u2u if you want in.

-ADHD

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   
So much of this information is amazingly interesting. I think you're awesome, basically I just want to be able to say I communicated with you. My question is, What is the best way to prove this to the general public? Is there ever going to be a time when the government and other organizations are open with their countries? How will this come about?
*hugs*
THANK YOU!!!
-Raven

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I think that we as a government have diffrent Ideas of what is what Raven. John Lear openly invites us too a "Smourgesbourge" of insight and high intellect of what is reallly happening to our world and how we can participate in the coming involvment of it. I am hoping that John will answer me soon on the last post's I have made, I am interested in what he has to add and say about this whole thing.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Springer, many thanks for agreeing with what i posted in response to the abusive posting by caineunholy, mine being the second post that was deleted.

I sincerely apologise if it caused offence, though I just had to stick up for Mr Lear, he deserves a good thread on which we can ask him a question or two, which he may or may not answer!

Mr Lear is truly a legend in aviation alone, never mind his research and experience with these subjects. I think we all agree that not many people have proof to support claims and if they do, a memeber will make it their days work to debunk it, if they can't just lay the fake claim on it!!!

and finally a question for Mr Lear, its quite an open one really, but here goes.

What was the most secret project/op you have worked on that at the time was classified but now you can openly speak about?

jra

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildbill
The helmet pic's:

i74.photobucket.com...

Just thought i'd point out that the 'artifact' is more then likely just a smudge on the glass. Here is a high res version of the same image www.hq.nasa.gov...

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
If your father worked for Martin Marrietta for 38 years there is not much he doesn't know. White Sands has MANY secret areas and test facilities. There are even a few "James Bond' domes which open up to recover special vehicles.

I agree, but that doesn't mean he will ever be forthcoming. As I have stated, 5 of the 7 engineers on one of the projects died of heart attacks and none were that old.

Do you feel that disclosure will be an eventual process or an "all at once" process? I do agree there is much being supressed by the government or a "part" of the government. There seems to be many more speaking out and sharing what they know. The problem I see is not the knowledge there are other life forms and they are visiting, it is the funding mechanism (drug traffic) for the research and the secret agreements with ET that may cause the most problem.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Hi John i was reading this write up about you, and this bit caught my attention.

During the late 1980's, John tracked down and found the Army Intelligence Analyst who read, probably by accident, the U.S. government report Grudge 13, which documented the history of the U.S. UFO coverup and details of saucer recoveries, disposition of their occupants, and handling (That's HANDLING) of civilian witnesses.

The report included clear photographs of these recovered extraterrestrial craft and beings - (That's BEINGS) found inside. It further detailed how recoveries were made worldwide and specially designed transports to accommodate the craft.

From this link.

www.greatdreams.com...

Is this correct?
Did the Army Intelligence Analyst give you a more detailed account of these pictures that you can describe?

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   
What's interesting about the moon conspiracy is NASA had to hoax the picture the public saw, covering up what was really discovered. This is the Nasa Hoax and makes people question if it even happened. This is where it seems to mix it up even more, confusing what really happened. People down the road see little discrepancies with certain landing pictures kind of thing. "Great... more falsehoods!", said the heirarchy of earth, I bet.

When you look at the transcripts you realize they were basically just warned off and probably not very welcomed by the little EBE's. The 'santa clauses' would never directly cause any harm to the astronauts. More like observers of what we are doing out there with our prying eyes. Not sure about Apollo 13's mechanical problem aside. I wonder if the tower catching souls has anything to do with this 'net' I hear about on reversespeeches, other insiders stories, i.e. conspiracies? Supposedly, this net encompasses all up unto Mars. And if you want to get really crazytalk... nope I've already done that, the aliens are concerned what cometh around in a few years or so that might disrupt this net of theirs.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Thanks for some of those links WildBill! I hadn't seen some of them as clearly.

Oh... forgive me John, Hi and thanks for sharing. Could you explain any more about the soul catcher? Have you had an OBE as well?

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacman
What's interesting about the moon conspiracy is NASA had to hoax the picture the public saw, covering up what was really discovered. This is the Nasa Hoax and makes people question if it even happened. This is where it seems to mix it up even more, confusing what really happened. People down the road see little discrepancies with certain landing pictures kind of thing. "Great... more falsehoods!", said the heirarchy of earth, I bet.

When you look at the transcripts you realize they were basically just warned off and probably not very welcomed by the little EBE's. The 'santa clauses' would never directly cause any harm to the astronauts. More like observers of what we are doing out there with our prying eyes. Not sure about Apollo 13's mechanical problem aside. I wonder if the tower catching souls has anything to do with this 'net' I hear about on reversespeeches, other insiders stories, i.e. conspiracies? Supposedly, this net encompasses all up unto Mars. And if you want to get really crazytalk... nope I've already done that, the aliens are concerned what cometh around in a few years or so that might disrupt this net of theirs.

"Ready for some 'Football' man?"
First of all I can reassure you that I have not been to the local "Photo shop" and secondly,"The thing's that I have shown so far with you guy's on this thread were privy to certain people." I have studied my ass of trying to find truth to this scenario and I think I have done a pretty good job of it.I have lterally spent hour upon hour trying to figure this out, funny thing is "I started it as a skeptic." . Bitch ,HUH? i know that all of the research that I have dumped in to this investigation was whole heartedly. Want to hear the best part,"There is more where those picture's came from>" I am not a decliner on a challenge, but I will defend the right to follow the exact reason's we are here,"DENY IGNORANCE".

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Well someone beat me to it. I was going to ask about the most classifies thing you have ever worked on and could talk about now, but.......

Instead I'll ask Were there any classified projects that you worked on but can NOT talk about ? You can just wink for yes.. lol

Wildbill and Denied im thrilled that this thread has such level-headed discussion, I was terrified that the creeps would show up and get it locked.

Thank you for your time John.

[edit on 11-7-2006 by Tiloke]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Armstrong: I can't go into details, except to say that their ships were far superior to ours both in size and technology - Boy, were they big!...and menacing! No, there is no question of a space station.
Professor: But NASA had other missions after Apollo 11?
Armstrong: Naturally - NASA was committed at that time, and couldn't risk panic on Earth. But it really was a quick scoop and back again.
Armstrong confirmed that the story was true but refused to go into further detail, beyond admitting that the CIA was behind the cover-up.

"Oh" , Bye the way "Go talk to Omega85 about Allred5923." He has no choice but to tell you it's been all true!!

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Originally posted by Denied

During the late 1980's, John tracked down and found the Army Intelligence Analyst who read, probably by accident, the U.S. government report Grudge 13, which documented the history of the U.S. UFO coverup and details of saucer recoveries, disposition of their occupants, and handling (That's HANDLING) of civilian witnesses.

The report included clear photographs of these recovered extraterrestrial craft and beings - (That's BEINGS) found inside. It further detailed how recoveries were made worldwide and specially designed transports to accommodate the craft.

That was Bill English who had seen a copy of Grudge 13. I think my report of Bill, Grudge 13 and how and where I tracked him down is somewhere on the web under Grudge Report 13. If not I will post it. I haven't heard from Bill in 20 years. The last time I saw him was in Sunspot, NM, He was not doing well financially. What a story his was.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Hey John,

What do you feel is the most controversial subject that you speak on?What is it that you would like to get across to the American public as the most important information?

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Originally posted by ravenshadow13

My question is, What is the best way to prove this to the general public?

Don't try, The ET's will handle it on a one on one basis. Full disclosure will not happen for another 3 or 4 generations. I believe there is going to be a 'fake' disclosure later this year involving the 'Serpo" hoax, but we shall see. The reason there is going to be a 'fake' disclosure is the government wants to imagine themselves in charge.

Is there ever going to be a time when the government and other organizations are open with their countries?

We have an agreement and have had that agreement for many years with most other countries that in return for cash, foreign aid, etc. they will give us and we are allowed to come and get any crashed UFO.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
John, has the "government" ever tried to discredit you in any way? Have you ever been threatened? Why do you not fear any reprisals for making what you know public knowledge? Does the "government" not care because they think most people might consider it BS, and that you might actually be doing disclosure a disservice?

One more question, in your opinion is Stanton Friedman a disinfo agent?

Peace

Edit: BTW Mr. Lear, this thread rocks! Very interesting. Thank you.

[edit on 11-7-2006 by Dr Love]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Actually i think its on that link, here are some excerpts.

About midway through the report came a section which dealt specifically with photographs. Each photo was labeled and appendixed to certain reports. A number of photos in there dealt with a recovery program of some type that took place in the southwestern part of the United States. They did not give a location name but they did give grid coordinates for that area. There is no clear indication to exactly where it was. The photos dealt with special teams that were called in to recover a crashed UFO. It also dealt with alien bodies and autopsy reports, autopsy type photographs, high quality, color, 8 x 10, 5 x 7.

And there is a transcribe of his report.

English dictated 2 audio cassettes outlining what he remembered from the Grudge 13 report. These audio cassettes were transcribed into hand written notes by another person. The information contained therein indicated what had been suspected all along: that the US government was involved in the greatest deception in the history of mankind and that not only did flying saucers exist but that the government had several in secret storage and had captured at least 3 live aliens.

The full report and more is on the post i posted before this one.
hete it is again.
www.greatdreams.com...

You have to scroll about half way down to get to Bill's bit.

The last time I saw him was in Sunspot, NM, He was not doing well financially. What a story his was.

So John, what has happened to Bill, can you explain more?

[edit on 11-7-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
This here Mr. Lear is a picture that was presented from another member of the ATS group, I took it to "Basic" paint and outlined what you could see. THe pic was tken from the SOHO and it is a very wonderful find to say the least. There are alot of people that don't agree with our analogies, but non the less, we stick together as we should, we should be prepaired for the inevitable.

And "Good morning Mr. Lear."

My bad:

i74.photobucket.com...

[edit on 11-7-2006 by wildbill]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildbill

Here is a photograph of what appears to be "Ancient" structure's. The exact location's could not be found by me, but matbe you have seen or heard of this area before?

i74.photobucket.com...

This is on the east edge of Ukert. Ukert is the crater that looks like a perfect isoceles triangle through a telescope. Ukert is just north of the Sinus Medii. The area called L.A. (because of its landscape resembling a large city) is north of here.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join