It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for John Lear

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Originally posted by Xatnys

(John Lear) Unless, of course, you could get NASA to unlock the secrets it has stored. Like, what was the name of the 4th astronaut killed with Grissom, White and Chaffee, in Apollo 1, January 27, 1967? And why is it such a secret? And why was that astronauts family paid so handsomely by NASA to keep the secret for ever and ever?

Can you expand on this? What was this person's name in your opinion?
Why has it been kept secret?
Where did you get this information?

The persons name I am holding so that anyone who says they know who it was I will just ask, "What letter does his last name start with?" It was a secret because he was a member of the secret astronaut corps and they didn't want to have to explain who he was and what he was doing there. American already knew its heros by name. NASA didn't want to confuse the issue. I got this information from a source who was on the tower.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Originally posted by Denied

John, i have a vague memory of you talking about your own UFO encounter, am i wrong in thinking that? And can you describe the incident if true.

Sometime in the mid 60's, while descending into LAX over Palm Springs, in a Lear Jet, in the afternoon, clear weather, an object passed me coming from the left and behind, crossed in front of me and disappeared to the right and way in front. I though it was an M2-F2 'Flying Bathtub', And thats what it looked like. Only MANY years later did I realize that there was no possiblilty an M2-F2 would have been flying through the main approach corridor to LAX.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Originally posted by Eyesofbear

I have specifically asked my father what is stance on UFO's and his answer did not match his expression. Again, it may be out of fear or duty, but I believe he knows more than he is letting on.All the research I have done tells me many things happened at White Sands, NM over the years!

If your father worked for Martin Marrietta for 38 years there is not much he doesn't know. White Sands has MANY secret areas and test facilities. There are even a few "James Bond' domes which open up to recover special vehicles.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Originally posted by Rren

Is the cloud cover natural?

Yes. More like stratus here on earth because there is not a lot of moisture.

Are you saying that the astronomical community is wrong or lying to us wrt Venus? There's been a few probes (US and Russia IIRC) that verify the pressures and contents of atmosphere etc... do you suggest this is disinformation or bad science? Could you, briefly, explain why you believe Venus is hospitable? Have you seen any evidence of this, firsthand? Same wrt your statements about the other planets.

Everybody, us, the astronomical community are subjected to the same disinformation.

I have not been to Venus so I wouldn't know for sure.

I have not been to the other planets so I wouldn't know about them for sure.

All this seems very Hoaglandesque. Are you familiar with him and his work? If so what is your opinion?

Richard and I talk every once in a while. He does not buy my Venus info and he does not buy my moon info. He does buy the secret astronaut corps. Which is surprising.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Originally posted by Easy Tiger

The Russians sent the 'Venera' probes to Venus in the 70's some of which *apparantly* landed on the surface, sending back these images:

www.mentallandscape.com...

So do you think these images are part of the cover-up as well?

Thanks again.

Everything you read or see about Venus is disinformation in my opinion. Venus is a gorgeous planet. The people are socially and technologically much more advanced than us.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Originally posted by mind is the universe

I'm really sorry, but NASA hiding information about Venus, is a load tibetan mountains... U know people should listen to the "what ifs" what if there is no ET as in advanced civilisations on mars, more reasons going against, funny that evryone is up for it on here.

The FACT is it cannot hold ANY life or anything UFO. the surface of the planet completly turns inside out due to the molten currents and volcanic activity.

As for Mars cannot hold life in the madness that is detailed here. full stop. It could all change until WE go there, but nothing will change until we do.

A lot on this thread is not very helpful, for the average person, sorry that I say it, but life on Saturn please, what is going on these days...... If you can give me a logical explanation rather than the proof you don't require. then I'm really interested.

The problem, is after evolving over time the thread just get's "wild"

If my post was unhelpful, I'll go before warning. Because it's not logical never mind proof....

Thanks for the input mind is the universe.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by IdaGno
Mr. Lear: I would be interested in any comments you might have re the subject matter presented here plausible.custompublish.com... -6694.html

I got a 404 on that site.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Originally posted by Organic Shadow
John,

if you can reitterate about our REAL nasa programs and where we are now in terms of travelled distance and contact. Thanks.

We go to most planets in the solar system all the time. We probably travel interstellar but not using our ships. Our technology, as far advanced as it is, is not to that stage yet.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
Hello,

What is the most amazing thing or piece of technology that you have witnessed? What did it do?

Thank you for coming and allowing us to ask questions.

When I went with Bob Lazar, Gene Huff and Bob's wife to the dirt road east of Groom Lake, at 9pm in the evening, March 22, 1989 and watched the flying saucer fly that Bob said would be tested at that exact time.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Originally posted by Prote

1. Is the life on the other SS planets aware of earth?

Yes.

2. Do you know if each of the civilizations are aware of life elsewhere in the SS.

Yes, they are aware.

3. Are we the most warlike?

Infantile would be more accurate.

Are they generally peaceful?

Yes.

4. Are they governed in the same way as earth people would know government and is there as much or any corruption?

Don't know

5. Is their view of earth from the outside the same as we see it ie blue/green globe.

Don't know.

6. Are you afraid for the future of your soul?

Absolutely not.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Originally posted by muzzleflash]

Q ::: Is saturn a gas giant? or is there a surface of some sort? Do you know anything about what the civilizations structures look like? Or any details about it?
Any theorys at least? IE : Are they floating citys or are the structures connected to a solid surface w/a foundation like ours are? If im off base here just let me know.

If you saw Saturn from nearby in space it would boggle your mind and you would probably be unable to function properly for a while while your mind assimilated what you saw.

is there any alien space ships that are capable of flying into the surface of the sun or getting really really close to it?(without suffering much damage) Of course. about

Probably.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Originally posted by Blueangel7

1. Do you know if there are aliens from beyond our solar system? Those planets that have atmospheres similar to earth, are there aliens there?

There are billions of planets, just like earth, beyond our solar system, with people just like you and me.

2. I read somewhere that there were aliens that were tall with blonde hair. Can you tell us something about the blonde aliens? Are they similar to Vikings?

I've heard about them, but don't know anything about them.

3. Are the aliens in human form? Are there any that are like bugs, like giant roaches or giant birds or spiders, etc?

Yes.

4. Do you know anything about that big hurricane on one of the planets, I forgot which one? What's up with that hurricane that never goes away?

You are probably talking about Jupiter. No, don't know anything.

5. Have you seen close up pictures of the other planets and aliens? Can you tell us anything that is beautiful?

Have never seem any close-up pictures.

6. Are we really Martians? That Face On Mars thing looks like a spinx, and it looks like there are pyramids near it. Did we leave Mars and come to earth? I wondered about that ever since I saw that Face On Mars picture.

We are not Martians, however we all look the same.

7. Are there time travelers on earth right now?

Probably

Are the gray aliens with big eyes humans from the future, or are they from another planet?

They are from Reticulm 4, Zeta Reticuli 2.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Originally posted by denythestatusquo

What do you know about people living on the moon?

There are people just like us. We have been going there since 1962. We probably have bases there of some kind.

A source I came across said that the ubitiqous Grays live there somewhere.

Yes, the grays have numerous underground laboratories there.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   
John,

Many thanks for answering previous questions, appreciated. I am afraid it just encourages more though!

Why do the powers that be on our planet feel the need to be so darn covert about everything. Do they honestly believe all this dis information is in our best interests?

Did life on these other planets once have the same social difficulties that we are experiencing?

Any thoughts?

Again, many thanks for your time.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Originally posted by Prote

Why do the powers that be on our planet feel the need to be so darn covert about everything. Do they honestly believe all this dis information is in our best interests?

Because they don't know and don't control what is going on and it scares them.

Did life on these other planets once have the same social difficulties that we are experiencing?

Of course. We all started as babies trying to kick the slats out of our crib. We just happen to be the newbies, killing, raping, plundering.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Mr. Lear,

Have you seen the movie, "Contact" with Jodie Foster? I've been a 'debunker' as long as I can remember, and I was just amazed by the realism of the alien contact. It all seemed so 'real'.

Given your knowledge, and opinions, of E.T. and 'the afterlife'; would you say the movie holds credence to what is 'out there'?

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Dear Mr John Lear,

You mention that we have been to the Moon in 1962 and to Mars in 1966, what kind of spcecraft did we use to get there and back? Was it alien UFOs?

If there were civilzations on Venus and Saturn, when night falls on those planets, will we be able to see their night lights in their cities with our saterlites or other power ground based telescopes like that of our space observitories?

What do the aliens want from us, they seem to already have our bodies and souls, why do they need to trade or interact with us? What else can we possibly offer these beings that they can't take from us?

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes
Mr. Lear,

Have you seen the movie, "Contact" with Jodie Foster? I've been a 'debunker' as long as I can remember, and I was just amazed by the realism of the alien contact. It all seemed so 'real'.

Given your knowledge, and opinions, of E.T. and 'the afterlife'; would you say the movie holds credence to what is 'out there'?

Thanks for the post SourGrapes. I don't go to movies much and although I remember watching "Contact" on TV I can't remember the gist. My favorite space movies are:

Rocketship X-M (1950: I saw the first release where they would put a piece of blue
glass in front of the projector lens in the movie theater when they were on Mars and it was raining. (Before Nasa had an input.)
Destination Moon (1950: Wow, the colors on the moon! This is before NASA had a input.)
Amazon Women on the Moon (I still watch it once in a while)
Alien (Wow! What a movie!)
2001: A Space Odyssey (the music made this one!)
Mission To Mars (Great: I don't care what anybody else says.)

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I have never heard of so called secret bases on the moon or other inclination's of ever having absolute proof's of there being such thing's, which I am sure many are leaning towards. That is until I started tying to find viable evidences into this being factual.I don't know2 if I am liberties, but have you checked out the thead S.B.O.M.R.? On this thread are some 70 or so pictures that I had acquired from searches on the internet to see if there was any visual proof to support this theory, I should mention, before we had our little "Glitch" with the E-mail thing on ATS, I was formerly known as Allred5923 as a user name, unfortunately the Mod's are working on this problem and I decided to sreate another account under this user name,(Could'nt stay away from the ATS crew you know!LOL) Anyway, I heard thAt there were approximately 99 pictures in existance and with research I have been performing I have managed to find ,like I said before, 70 of those picture's. After getting into the research part of it I was blown away at the thing's I came across to supprt this being true.(I have them all saved as well)

The thing I would like to ask you is,"Are these picture's that come frome NASA, Clementine

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Originally posted by wildbill

The thing I would like to ask you is,"Are these picture's that come frome NASA, Clementine

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join