It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for John Lear

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Once again thank you for taking the time and i don't ask many questions but i do have this one that you might have missed the first time.

Originally posted by Conluceo
John-

Thanks in advance for taking the time, I was wondering what you know of Vicente Depaula and the DSP satellites he was working on till his death.

Also about the DIS investigation on what he knew about the presence of our galactic friends.

Thanks again John.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
John, how is going with that F-19 ad image? Is there a possibility, that you will post it here?

[edit on 30-9-2006 by zeerox]

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
What black and white photos would those be?

the ones you posted on ATS???

i don't know...

did you ever see "real aliens," huh???

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlearAnd the latest 'whopper' I am reading about is that we invaded Iraq for the key to the Stargate. So not only are we helping the greys medically but we are getting the keys to the Stargate. Such a deal!!! And all it costs is the lives of 12,000 American soldiers (in real figures) and probably a quarter of a million Iraqi civilians. Take that Bush bashers.

Concerning the rest of the idea concerning greys potentinally being humans that were "mutated" by the "elite", your dont subscribe to that possiblity?
(Perhaps if not greys there is something like this...read somewhere about the nazis in antartica making "wolf type" men.
Not as abstract really as it seems. I try to keep up with the science world, and there is a lot going on which could easily lend credence to this idea.

The whole nazi in antartica bit...I bet if its true, the discovered remanents of old technology from atlantis or whatever. (I think antartica could be atlantis...but who cares about naming, Im sure it hosted advanced technology at some point.)

As far as them finding actual aliens there...doubt it...though its possible.

Whats your thought that the elite are actually not of this planet (alien) themself?
This would make sense to me, anyway.
Would tie into some of what David Icke says about lizard people...(which always amazed me that people had a hard time, who believe in aliens, believing this might be possible for shapeshifting leaders...after all if there is an advanced civilization, who are we with our finite minds to think we grasp what they would, or could do.)

Peace

Dalen

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
have you ever thought it weird that the aliens, who are so advanced, cannot get souls from the water and from the mines???

to me, that seems very weird...

also, why do their ufos crash???

did some aliens not get their licenses

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Originally posted by they see ALL

have you ever thought it weird that the aliens, who are so advanced, cannot get souls from the water and from the mines???

to me, that seems very weird...

Sleeper cprrected me and said that aliens can retrieve souls from anywhere, including water and mines and at anytime. I stand corrected.

also, why do their ufos crash???

I don't know for sure but consider this. They probably have the technology down to a point where there is only one crash in a trillion billion flights. I know of about 43 crashes in the US since 1941. So what does that tell us?

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I don't know for sure but consider this. They probably have the technology down to a point where there is only one crash in a trillion billion flights. I know of about 43 crashes in the US since 1941. So what does that tell us?

That tell us that if their technology is so highly advanced and their ufos crash so rarely then their presence in Earth is huge, way more than we thought

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Telos

That tell us that if their technology is so highly advanced and their ufos crash so rarely then their presence in Earth is huge, way more than we thought

It tells me that those figures are wrong. I heard somewhere that the nuke testing somehow affects the magnetic properties/feild or something in some places and that's why some ufos cash.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
John, sorry for repeated question but... how is going with that F-19 ad image?

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Originally posted by Xeros

It tells me that those figures are wrong. I heard somewhere that the nuke testing somehow affects the magnetic properties/feild or something in some places and that's why some ufos cash.

Maybe. but I think that its unlikely that someone who came from the stars is likely to be affected by some earthly 'popgun' techonology that, while we may think it is the ultimate explosion, as usual, we are grossly uninformed.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Originally posted by Conluceo

John-

Thanks in advance for taking the time, I was wondering what you know of Vicente Depaula and the DSP satellites he was working on till his death.

Also about the DIS investigation on what he knew about the presence of our galactic friends.

Thanks again John.

Don't know much but I do remember Vicente (? I thought it was Vincent)) leaking some of those DSP pictures of spacecraft. One image in particular I saw in an Anthony Hilder presentation showed an amazing picture of what looked like a rectangular craft with a sloped front, like a windshield.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
thanks...

who is this "sleeper" ATSer???

does he have first-hand info or second-hand info???

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Originally posted by zeerox

John, how is going with that F-19 ad image? Is there a possibility, that you will post it here?

Don't lose hope. It will be posted under the authority of US Code Title 17.107.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
John,
Whats you take on the Kinross UFO and the recent find of the F-89 Scorpion found on the bottom of Lake Superior. It seems they also found a "mystery" object near the F-89 which was saucer shaped and believed to have collided with the F-89.

I read about the latest info this morning and it had updated pictures of the "object" near the F-89 (which are sonar pics of the "object" site with pics here )

Whats your take on this and could recovery teams (blue) be moving in now to get the "object" ?? this could be a good opportunity to witness a gov recovery of a UFO !!

[edit on 2-10-2006 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Originally posted by Alpha Grey

John,
Whats you take on the Kinross UFO and the recent find of the F-89 Scorpion found on the bottom of Lake Superior. It seems they also found a "mystery" object near the F-89 which was saucer shaped and believed to have collided with the F-89.

now on to the bizarre issue:

I read about the latest info this morning on Rense.com and it had updated pictures of the "object" near the F-89 (which was a sonar pic of the "object") Now the headline at Rense.com is gone (pictures too..) and the website for the Great Lakes Dive Co.(site here) which had the pics is down now too......

very bizarre coincidence do you not agree ?? is this an attempt to "whitewash" this evidence from the internet by TPTB ?

Whats your take on this and could recovery teams (blue) be moving in now to get the "object" ?? this could be a good opportunity to witness a gov recovery of a UFO !!

No take yet but standby. If it could be proven that Al Queda was trying to expose the Kinross/F-89/Saucer story I think that would be enough to nuke Iran though.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
John,
check my above post again....I found the pics of the "object" and posted the link..... Rense never had it........it was UFODIGEST.COM.

sorry for my bad...busy morning and no coffee....

[edit on 2-10-2006 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Originally posted by they see ALL

who is this "sleeper" ATSer???

does he have first-hand info or second-hand info???

First hand info. He will check in in a few weeks.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
for those that don't know (i just found out), here is a thread by ATSer "sleeper:"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

the most recent threads authored by "sleeper"...

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Originally posted by Alpha Grey

John, Whats you take on the Kinross UFO and the recent find of the F-89 Scorpion found on the bottom of Lake Superior.

Got an email from MUFON that they are going to expose it as a hoax in their November issue.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I thought it might be a good time to ask you some simple questions:

Why are you here at ATS, what do you hope to achieve here?

Do you have any financial interests of any kind within the UFO/conspiracy market?

Are you planning on releasing any form of media production [book/film/whatever] for purchase in the near future?

How often to you find your opinions changing on all the UFO/conspiracy theories you currently share with us?

Do you believe yourself to be 100% correct on any of the theories/ideas that you share with us? If so, which?

Are you trying to turn people around to your own way of thinking? If so, why?

Is it really worth all the hassle?

Apologies if any of the above have been asked already. I'm sure a few probably have been.

[edit on 4/10/06 by Implosion]

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join