It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for John Lear

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Originally posted by they see ALL

thanks for your time

one last question (for now):

can you refer me to some great books about what we are discussing here???

thanks...

McElligot's Pool by Dr. Seuss copyright 1947 Random House ISBN 0-394-90083-9

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
McElligot's Pool by Dr. Seuss copyright 1947 Random House ISBN 0-394-90083-9

okay okay...

but, i was thinking more along the lines of specific books about this topic...

i see where you were coming from though:

"If I wait long enough, if I'm patient and cool,/ Who knows what I'll catch in McElligot's pool?"

[edit on 29-9-2006 by they see ALL]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   

okay okay...

but, i was thinking more along the lines of specific books about this topic...

i see where you were coming from though:

"If I wait long enough, if I'm patient and cool,/ Who knows what I'll catch in McElligot's pool?"

Oh, that. Well, actually, no one writes books on these specific topis. Most authors have an agenda, not necessarily money, but they see things a specfic way and they do not want to hear about an alternative view and if they do listen to an alternative view they like to twist to their way of thinking. Thats why I say to read everything and make you own decision. Information often comes in the strangest ways. When you read something try and approach it from all 360 degrees of the information circle and ask yourself "What is really happening here?"

Specific to the topic of "The Government Complicity and Approval of the Cover-Up of Anti-Grav, Aliens, Life on other Panets etc. etc." etc. etc. I know of no published or planned books.

I would like to read a book written by a member of the "Blue Teams" which were the recovery teams. What was it like to approach a flying saucer from another world with equipment of no discernable use and put dead aliens in body bags. What was it like to have your brain bombarded with thoughts and images of another world from those aliens still alive but writhing in pain? What was it like to hoist a 75 foot diameter saucer up onto the parallel beds of 3 lo-boys, the drivers of which were highly trained to drive in formation (like airplanes fly in formation), at breakneck speeds, sometimes 80 mph, in the dark of night, with their load of extraterrestrial secrets driving over fields, across highways, fording rivers, following the path finders who cut fences, raised wires, cut down trees, bridged rivers, while cackling short, clipped directions on the 2-way, all in the name of absolute secrecy, while the average citizen watches "Leave it to Beaver" or "Candid Camera" never having the faintest clue about what is going on in the night, only to wake in the morning and while sipping a cup of coffee hear the morning news that "Farmer John reports that vandels tore down a section of his fence on the south forty last night, police report no suspects.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   

and how is the soul inserted
By technology that is far, far beyond ours.

Have you postulated ever that at some time, the first people/beings/souls came into the universe. They still had to develop technology so what you suppose happened before tech existed in the universe. How did the FIRST souls get created and inserted?

Have you heard from Sleeper lately?

Supposedly it occurs every 25,000 years or so. Maybe its to clean things up and give life a chance. I don't know.

John. Not related to the pole shift but we are using up fossil fuels like there is no tomorrow. Doesn't the fact that we were able to tap into coal, oil and gas fields mean that any previous civilization on Earth, didn't?

With Richard Branson about to Launch Virgin Galactic and with the X-Prize recently. Do you think these are perfect opportunities to start debunking some of this stuff, start proving or disporving NASA information. We only need to uncover one lie and the walls may come crumbling down. How do we get the likes of Branson and others to report what they find (if anything) and not to get caught up in the cover up. I believe Branson will shout his mouth off but I don't think anyone else would. I hope Branson lives for another few decades and continues to be mega wealthy, I think he could be useful.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
damn, no books huh???

that sucks...

i have another question though:

how do those pesky aliens talk with humans???

do they know english

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlearA 'higher up' knows how massive the cover up is. Its not just UFO's flitting around the sky's and grey's abducting humans. It's not just mining operations on the moon. It's not just rivers and lakes and forests and cities on the far side of the moon. Its not just the all of the planets in our solar system are inhabited by beings like ourselves. Its not just the question of the soul. Its not just the fact that he would be made to look like an idiot where he to say anything. Its not just the fact that his job and pension would be in jeopardy.

Its a whole lot more.

Wow, dude that is a lot!
It goes beyond all that, you really have my interest. Sounds like something that could be made into some multiple layered trilogy (those Russian dolls type scenarios, where you open it up, and there is yet another one).

What is your take on the "its a whole lot more" than all the items you mentioned.

Perhaps that all of this is fake anyway.
All of it is layers of layers of stuff to keep us from realizing "We" dont exist (at least not how we konw it)

Interesting, thanks for taking the time to answer the post.

Peace

Dalen

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Originally posted by dAlen

Perhaps that all of this is fake anyway.
All of it is layers of layers of stuff to keep us from realizing "We" dont exist (at least not how we konw it)

Correct and absolutely dead on. As sleeper says, "Everything is an illusion."

And, of course, by 'everything' he means 'everything'.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
other questions:

did the aliens tell muhammad to kill infidels???

if so, how is this helping the human race grow???

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   

other questions:

did the aliens tell muhammad to kill infidels???

if so, how is this helping the human race grow???

That quote was taken out of context by the neocons that are embarrassing
our country. The war against arab/muslim/palestinians is a fabricated and unnecessary war. There are very few 'terrorists' that we haven't fabricated ourselves and very few, if any, 'terrorist threats' and/or 'terrorist acts' that we haven't performed on ourselves for an agenda whose purpose and scope is unknown to me at this time.

The 'war on terrorism' is much like Apollo 8 crews' description of the moon, "dark, a chalky grey, lifeless, colorless, dead."

Why? Because they are both total fabrications of reality.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Hi again John,

You make some interesting points about the lunar orbiter (and its ascent back to redocking with the command module - I will look more into that).

One aspect though, if there is an atmosphere on the moon, how would the lunar lander be protected during descent? It had no heatshields and the legs were extruded outwords, wouldn't this have created tremendous heat upon entry to lunar atmosphere?

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply John. And thanks again for your time on this forum.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   

The 'war on terrorism' is much like Apollo 8 crews' description of the moon, "dark, a chalky grey, lifeless, colorless, dead."

Why? Because they are both total fabrications of reality.

i know all of this...

i was referring to the actual translation of the koran though...

earlier you stated that the aliens told moses the ten commandments...

so, i assumed, the aliens told muhammad things too...

supposedly god told muhammad to kill infidels (in the actual translations)...

maybe the aliens told him this

and, yeah, i was serious about how the aliens talk to us...

do they know all of our languages???

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   

and, yeah, i was serious about how the aliens talk to us...

do they know all of our languages???

They know all the languages and communicate by mental telepathy. When you first start communicating with them its difficult because when you have a question you:

1. Formulate the question in your brain.
2. Send the question to your mouth
3. Speak the question using your mouth, throat, tongue and lips.

The alien answers your question after the question is formulated in your brain and he is answering you in your brain while you are still sending it to your mouth and trying to speak the question. It is very confusing, because he is answering questions that haven't got out of your mouth yet. But you get used to it after a while. What you never get used to is that the alien knows all your inner thoughts and you can hide nothing from him. Nothing. And when they look into your eyes, its not your eyes they are looking into. They are looking deep into your soul and you can sense it. And its unnerving. Because you can't hide anything.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
you get all your information from friends???

what has made you this hard-core believer of this stuff???

a couple of stories and a couple of black-and-white photos and maybe some videos???

any other factors???

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   

you get all your information from friends???

Some from books.

what has made you this hard-core believer of this stuff???

Aliens. Real aliens.

a couple of stories and a couple of black-and-white photos and maybe some videos???

What black and white photos would those be?

any other factors???

My wife saw some "flaming tuna cans" fly by our house one bright sunny afternoon.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by johnlear
The alien answers your question after the question is formulated in your brain and he is answering you in your brain while you are still sending it to your mouth and trying to speak the question. It is very confusing, because he is answering questions that haven't got out of your mouth yet. But you get used to it after a while. What you never get used to is that the alien knows all your inner thoughts and you can hide nothing from him. Nothing. And when they look into your eyes, its not your eyes they are looking into. They are looking deep into your soul and you can sense it. And its unnerving. Because you can't hide anything.

I've often postulated that our future evolution would be telepathic communication. Should this ever be achievable, imagine how difficult any government cover ups would be. Nigh on impossible. Conspiracy theory would be dead, crime detection would be a stroll. You can't hide a brass button, almost forcing you to be pure of thought.....fascinating stuff. Any civilization that has achieved this, surely must be good!?

[edit on 30/9/06 by Prote]

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   

And when they look into your eyes, its not your eyes they are looking into. They are looking deep into your soul and you can sense it. And its unnerving. Because you can't hide anything.

So then the trick is to have nothing to hide. After all, what do we have to hide anyway?
I've thought for years that in our future we would communicate via telepathy, and that in order to get along we would not only have to watch out for what we say, but what we think. A complete transformation of the human species would require a change in perception. I don't suppose I'd see it in my lifetime, but I hold hope for the future.

I do appreciate someone of your stature to be discussing these things on public forms Mr. Lear. And I'd be interested to hear more about Saturn. What are the beings like there? Any books on the matter? Perhaps you've already mentioned such a book but I've gotten lost in all the posts.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I just got finished looking through this thread concerning an "interview" with a grey:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

On page 8 there was a link with audio from hud103:
s39.photobucket.com...

Here is some points/questions I would like to point out:

- Its interesting that aliens travel here and get caught and then our medical teams can "help" them.
The aliens, hypothetically from what the masses are told, would be light years advanced to even make it here and our medical team wouldnt be able to do anything to help.

- No disclosure...so the governments want to keep it a secret, but the aliens to...the latter is hard to believe.

What if they do want to disclose it, but as you have mentioned, with their own twist.

What if these aliens are not so alien after all. Every video (which admittedly is few and not "confirmed" authentic,) show grey aliens who are really kind of powerless.
How did they loose their "super powers" to telekenetically overide the minds of those keeping it hostage, or use some advanced invisibility cloak, etc.

If these are real, the videos, in particular the one at the top of this post...then perhaps there is a more sinister operation going on.

We can look at World Wars, etc. to see what governments are willing to do to the helpless...children, women, etc. Some of the atomic, biological stuff can really deform people...kind of alien like.

Its starting to sound like a tale from Lord of the Rings, and I am curious about your opinion of this possiblity...
Like LOTR, where the sorcerer Sauron took Elves and tortured them, with them eventually "turning into" what are known as the "orcs. Perhaps some rogue government(s) have been experimenting with people for some decades to "create" (actually distort) life.

And similar to the movie, "The Island" with Ewan Mcgregor, who has a clone who believes he has lived a full life, only to find out he has been fed a video tape to supplement as memories...perhaps that is why disclosure hasnt come out.
They (whoever that is) are waiting for their "frankenstein" creations to adapt to the programming of believing the story they are from light years away, and once this is all settled, we will be informed...and disclosure will finally happen. Only it will be totally not real, as you have alluded to if any disclosure were to come out.

Speaking of being fed memories, Im still up to the idea that the real me is playing some "video" game and this is one of the many roles...

Who knows...this is a different slant, not that it helps anyone at the end of the day...just another idea, another theory.

Peace

Dalen

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Originally posted by dAlen

Its interesting that aliens travel here and get caught and then our medical teams can "help" them.

The aliens, hypothetically from what the masses are told, would be light years advanced to even make it here and our medical team wouldnt be able to do anything to help.

And the latest 'whopper' I am reading about is that we invaded Iraq for the key to the Stargate. So not only are we helping the greys medically but we are getting the keys to the Stargate. Such a deal!!! And all it costs is the lives of 12,000 American soldiers (in real figures) and probably a quarter of a million Iraqi civilians. Take that Bush bashers.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   

And the latest 'whopper' I am reading about is that we invaded Iraq for the key to the Stargate. So not only are we helping the greys medically but we are getting the keys to the Stargate. Such a deal!!! And all it costs is the lives of 12,000 American soldiers (in real figures) and probably a quarter of a million Iraqi civilians. Take that Bush bashers.

That rumor has been circulating around for a while now. I like to not believe everything I read personally...

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join