It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for John Lear

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Dear John
This question somwhat concerns how you said complete disinformation wont happen for another 3 or 4 generations. This sorta discourages me due to my interest of the subject. how would you recomend a young person to choose a career, or path that would lead them to be involved in the information of Aliens and possibly contact. Like getting involved in the FBI, NSA, CIA, NASA?
I guess this is a general question, but thanks for your time with my quesiton and the countless others here on ATS

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Hi John,

My question involves the NASA-known moon landings. You have stated that these did actually happen, however the pictures we have seen are altered in some way or another.

My question involves the hardware NASA used to land on the moon. Did they still use the Saturn V, Command Module/Capsule, and Lunar Lander (LM) for the mission or something different altogether?

[edit on 27-9-2006 by Jack_Deth]

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Originally posted by W_Smith

Do you believe that these beings specifically control the way we die as well?

I don't know for sure but this is what I think: There is a general plan. If you going in the right direction of the plan things go a lot easier than if you are not. When it is your time to die, you die. But if it is not your time you survive in the most incredible ways. For instance if you are in a plane crash, and it is not your time, you find yourself walking out of the wreckage in a cool bubble of air. If you are in an incredible car wreck and it is not your time you may get a scratch on your forehead and people will look at the wreckage of your car and say "Nobody could have survived that". Things like that. My opinion is that it doesn't make any difference whether you smoke or eat vegetarian or run 4 miles a day. When its your time its your time and there is no arguing.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Originally posted by they see ALL

1.) you say that the US has secret astronauts and go to planets regularly. how could people on earth not notice these take-offs of those huge / loud space shuttles??? do "they" use new ones that are silent / invisible
wouldn't you think that people would see the space shuttle and the smoke that comes after it and etc???

As mentioned before, space travel is by anti-grav which was perfected by the US in the late 50's or early 60's. There is no sound.

2.) so what is up with all those "ufo video" on the internet
are the aliens simply watching us??? the aliens don't want disclosure right, so why are they so blatantly coming to earth and allowing their vehicles to be taped???

Most of the UFO video you see is us. Our craft. Our techonology. Remember we have been at it for over 45 years. We can do a lot of cool stuff.

3.) wouldn't the best plan for helping the human race be: coming down to us and helping us make peace with each other (ie the aliens helping countries not fight etc)??? that works well for me at least

No. That is something we have to learn for ourselves. That is why we are on this friggin planet. To learn.

4.) so no religion is 100% correct, or even close???

Most religions teache a belief in a Supreme Being. There is no such thing but its an easier concept to grasp while we are learning.

our souls simply go to the moon??? and then to that huge tower???

Some do. Some go to switching and transfer stations on earth. It depends on what the plan is for YOU and how you much you have learned in your current life.

where do the souls of alliens go?

Depends on which aliens you are talking about. If you are talking about the aliens that look like us but live on other planets like Mars and Venus and Saturn I believe that those souls go to the sun for forwarding.

5.) i have read (probably here ats ATS) that at dulce they were experimenting with human / animal hybrids and being able to take souls out of humans. may you go into detail about what you heard about the place. you say its horrible there, why???

There is a thread on Dulce, I forget the exact name but most of my information is in that thread.

6.) how do the aliens help us not destroy ourselves??? have they intervened directly in the past??? have they given us positive things directly besides ufos and the like???

They intervene when the button is pushed. They have given us (the secret government) incredible technolgy in the form of toys to play with.

7.) are there alien wars going on somewhere between two planets that you have heard???

Probably.

do some aliens hate humans???

I don't think it is as much hate as it is curiosity.

what do they look like (besides human-like)???

Like every space alien you have ever seen in a movie, video, comic book or the web. Remember that the universe in infinite and not just 16 billion years old. It goes on forever and in it is every kind of life and species imaginable.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia

This soul theory you speak of in that we are learning from one life cycle to the next before we may progress to "play with the big boys", really intrigues me and I would love to beleive it true. Therefore, may I ask you, when is the soul inserted into a baby? while it is a fetus in the womb? when it is born?

When it is born or several days after.

and how is the soul inserted

By technology that is far, far beyond ours.

and how is the body chosen for a particular soul to inhabit it?

The decision is already made by the time you die as to where you are going to go.

Is there a way with our current limited scientific knowledge to prove the existence of the soul in a laboratory?

Not that I know of.

do you beleive in using hynosis to find out about past lives and are these past lives accurate and experiences of your souls previous body?

If done professionaly, by a qualified hypno-therapist, yes.

you say our souls stay in human bodies till they progress to other beings/planets, but does it also work the other way around? can souls in higher beings that have "stuffed-up" be demoted back to a human body as punishment?

They are not 'demoted' they are sent back to do a job.

How do the alien species decide who they are going to contact on an individual basis? is it random or do they watch out for someone a while before abducting them?

It is not random. Its all according to the plan.

If humanoids from other planets are here and we cannot tell because we look alike, do governments know of them being here.

Yes

or do they just come on their own accord and live amongst us?

Also, yes.

Would they be subject to our laws or are they immune from prosecution if they do anything?

Thats a difficult one to answer because there are so many different types with so many different agendas.

How can we tell who is a "nother world humanoid" ? are there giveaway traits or small features to look for?

If you are meant to know, you will know.

You say that the truth is out there you just have to listen, but many of us here at ATS have a big thirst for knowledge and want to know more, but how do we go about this if we work 8 hrs a day, spend time tellin our family how much we love them and other things, other than here on ATS? How can an average person come across knowledge of aliens themselves?

First of all, relax. Whatever is going to happen is going to happen. Many, like you thirst for knowledge but are not sure that what they are reading is bs. Absorb it all. Believe what you want to. Store the rest. What I am writing is what I believe, and I am sharing it with you. It doesn't mean it is true or factual...its just what I believe. We are trying to figure out stuff that we are not supposed to know about. ATS seems to be one of the better places to seek information. But there are others and other ways. A course in remote viewing seems to give people an insight that they normally do not have. Watching soaps or CNN, in my opinion, will not.

Is there a way to contact UFO's? I mean for the average person here? Is there some sort of signal we can use or do to get a response from a UFO? a certain frequency on a radio that they may hear maybe?

I do not recommend the following for anybody, let me make that perfectly clear. And let me say that you will probably be sorry if you do. But if you insist on making contact: go out into a dark forest, far from any city, by yourself with no weapons of any kind. Stand there from between 2am and 5am. If you don't get attacked and eaten by some ferocious animal the chances are you may encounter an alien. Which will be far, far worse.

How important is the USA's installation at Pine Gap in Australia to the whole UFO cover-up, interplanetarry program? I have heard many reports from people who had been hunting in the area of the ground opening up, and saucers flying out at extraordinary speeds, then the ground closing up again and when coming close to these areas you could not tell in any way that the earth had parted?

Australia, in particular Pine Gap and the Woomera Test Range is the main interplanetary base for US's space voyages. In my opinion.

What do you make of the whole Global warming scenario?

Just a normal earthly cycle that we had nothing to do with to cause or prevent. Juat another hype to keep us from thinking about things that we'd rather think about.

What of the possibility of a Magnetic Pole reversal?

Supposedly it occurs every 25,000 years or so. Maybe its to clean things up and give life a chance. I don't know.

Are the UFO's warming our planet up to see how we react and if we change our ways?

My opinion is no.

The illuminati seems poised to start some sort of Global War in the future to bring in a One World Government? Is this being backed by a ceratin alien race?

Don't know. I doubt it.

Do other alien races agree with this agenda of theirs?

Don't know if it is their agenda. I doubt it.

Can we get alien support for a counter-illuminati resistance? Why would alien's let the world be controlled by a one world government dictatorship, if they could intervene to make things better for us all.

See above answers.

I think I have exhausted all my questions and worn out my keyboard and I thank you in front should you choose to take the time to respond to my questions. Thankyou John for sharing your experiences with us here - is there any chance of you coming to Australia for a talk or show or something like that for I know that there are many ATS's here from down-under that would greatly appreciate such an appearance.

Probably not. Last time I took my family to Cairns for a scuba-diving vacation I kept tripping over the Beacon Hill Boys.

Is there anybody else you know of that could contribute your sort of knowledge here that you could persuade to anonymously to write here?

Sleeper knows a hundred times more than I do.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Originally posted by Jack_Deth

Hi John,

My question involves the NASA-known moon landings. You have stated that these did actually happen, however the pictures we have seen are altered in some way or another.

My question involves the hardware NASA used to land on the moon. Did they still use the Saturn V, Command Module/Capsule, and Lunar Lander (LM) for the mission or something different altogether?

Yes, I believe that all Apollo missions went to the moon. The pictures were altered for several reason one of them being that the sky is not black on the moon and that was a very difficult problem to hide from the public.

Regarding the CommandModule my questions would be if the moon really had 1/6th of earths gravity why did the CM orbit at 60 miles? And if there really is 65% of earths gravity on the moon, like many, including myself believe, how did the Lunar Lander descend 60 miles, then climb back up 60 miles on 22,000 pounds of fuel?

And if you read "Apollo 11 The NASA Mission Reports Volume 2 The Apollo 11 Technical Crew Debriefing July 31st 1969 Prepared by: Mission Operations Branch" word for word and line for line as I did, what in the heck were all of those strange comments Armstrong, Aldrin and Collin made? Particularly those comments regarding the ascent of the Lunar Lander back into orbit. And, why was Collins cut out of the S-Band loop (communcations between Mission Control and The Eagle) for the entire time they were on the lunar surface? Thats what I'd like to know.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   
John is the US the only country developing these technologies? Or are other countries such as Russia, China, etc. developing them? And are countries developing these technologies together if so?

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Originally posted by Prote

Hi John,

Have you seen this before?

Video Clip Re Lunar Bases

What do you think?

As I said in my other thread these are the things you will be seeing on John Lear's Tour of the Moon.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Originally posted by ChocoTaco369

i hate to be a bother to you and i know you've said you have no concrete evidence to prove anything right now, but do you have any whole pictures of the moon - and by whole i mean showing the entire moon - that you know are not airbrushed by NASA and can be uploaded onto this site? i'm absolutely fascinated at the very prospect of air, life, bases, buildings...or ANYTHING on the moon, and would love to see a full circumfrence photograph that you know to be genuine.

Should be posted on ATS by Friday September 29. I don't believe these Lick Observatory photos were airbrushed. Or if they were they missed a few things.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Originally posted by bgaty

Dear John
This question somwhat concerns how you said complete disinformation wont happen for another 3 or 4 generations. This sorta discourages me due to my interest of the subject. how would you recomend a young person to choose a career, or path that would lead them to be involved in the information of Aliens and possibly contact. Like getting involved in the FBI, NSA, CIA, NASA?
I guess this is a general question, but thanks for your time with my quesiton and the countless others here on ATS

If you want to find out about aliens DO NOT seek employment by any government agency. You will be limited by your security clearance to what you can and cannot so which includes researching anything about aliens. Whatever you are told will probably be disinformation and you will be bound by your oath for many many years. Stick with ATS and your job at McDonalds, you will find out lots, lots more. And better yet, you will be able to share the information with your friends.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor

John is the US the only country developing these technologies? Or are other countries such as Russia, China, etc. developing them? And are countries developing these technologies together if so?

I think that there is a central group composed of members from many different countries developing these technologies.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   
G'day John

www.theufomovie.com...

I was wondering if you've seen this movie

There is a section where Karl Wolfe is interviewed about the various bases, structures, buildings and other monuments on the moon.
He says people are either smudging or cropping section from moon photographs that depicts these artificial structures.

Now I was wondering whether there were any manned flights to the moon that you heard of, which was carried out clandestinely after the apollo space program had been terminated and whether you have any more information reagarding these events.

It seems from the outset that people did go back to the moon to investigate these anomalous objects and things of ET nature being brought back to earth for study

It may sound farfetched, but I get the feeling that part of the reason for building the international space station was to set up a pretext for funnelling billions of dollars necessary for blackbudget, military, and space programs that hasn't been disclosed to the public.

One example is a photo Billy Meier took of a USA satellite orbiting Mars back in the mid 70's that to this day, not many people know about and the fact that it hasn't been disclosed as of yet.

Thank you very much

www.theufomovie.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
I do not recommend the following for anybody, let me make that perfectly clear. And let me say that you will probably be sorry if you do. But if you insist on making contact: go out into a dark forest, far from any city, by yourself with no weapons of any kind. Stand there from between 2am and 5am. If you don't get attacked and eaten by some ferocious animal the chances are you may encounter an alien. Which will be far, far worse.

I thought you mentioned in a previous post that aliens are just here to observe out of curiosity?
Why would someone not want to contact them?

Anyway you had mentioned somewhere else about a person having a time to die and nothing could stop that. What is the way to live "eternal"?
As you mention there is no supreme being, so obivously those with more knowledge and power hold the keys. I think the whole story of adam and eve having their eternal life taken from them was some "alien/scientist" screwing with their dna to make them die sooner.

I believe that there has to be a way a person can find out before they die how to live immortaly.
After all the slogan for "dalen" is: while I have breath I have hope (note it is not I hope that things will magically work out once Im dead...thats to big a gamble for me.)

Peace

Dalen

[edit on 29-9-2006 by dAlen]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   
thanks for answering!!!

some more:

1.) what is stopping a millionaire from building his own spacecraft and going to the moon / mars and sending data back to earth???

2.) what is the real origin of the universe??? what do the aliens believe about how the universe came to be???

3.) when did the US first know about aliens??? before apollo??? can you give us a rough timeline of alien / human contact???

4.) how do these "one to one" conversations with the aliens happen???

EDIT:

5.) what is stopping the average nasa person from coming forward with this conspiracy??? does the average nasa employee even know??? what is stopping a single higher-up of nasa from saying anything???

thanks...

[edit on 29-9-2006 by they see ALL]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
John I would like to know if you took part in the recent Press Conference in the capitol at the Press Club along with the other former government workers and military people in promising to testify if asked regarding what they have seen and what they know about ET's,Lunar Bases, UFO's etc etc?

Pie

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Originally posted by they see ALL

1.) what is stopping a millionaire from building his own spacecraft and going to the moon / mars and sending data back to earth???

A millionaire? Not enough money.

2.) what is the real origin of the universe??? what do the aliens believe about how the universe came to be???

Don't know. Don't know.

3.) when did the US first know about aliens??? before apollo??? can you give us a rough timeline of alien / human contact???

Probably in the 30's. Maybe earlier.

4.) how do these "one to one" conversations with the aliens happen???

Usually late at night but can happen anytime.

5.) what is stopping the average nasa person from coming forward with this conspiracy???

Retirement pay.

does the average nasa employee even know???

Some do. Some don't.

what is stopping a single higher-up of nasa from saying anything???

A 'higher up' knows how massive the cover up is. Its not just UFO's flitting around the sky's and grey's abducting humans. It's not just mining operations on the moon. It's not just rivers and lakes and forests and cities on the far side of the moon. Its not just the all of the planets in our solar system are inhabited by beings like ourselves. Its not just the question of the soul. Its not just the fact that he would be made to look like an idiot where he to say anything. Its not just the fact that his job and pension would be in jeopardy. Its a whole lot more.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Originally posted by ThePieMaN

John I would like to know if you took part in the recent Press Conference in the capitol at the Press Club along with the other former government workers and military people in promising to testify if asked regarding what they have seen and what they know about ET's,Lunar Bases, UFO's etc etc?

No. I would have had nothing to contribute as I have no first hand information. All of those guys had first hand information.

And besides, 'Disclosure' is not going to happen for another 3 or 4 generations. If there is some kind of government 'disclosure' in the near future you can be sure it will be a 'Disclosure' with a government 'spin' and not even close to the truth.

Pie

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
thanks for your time

one last question (for now):

can you refer me to some great books about what we are discussing here???

thanks...

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Originally posted by newinitiation

G'day John

www.theufomovie.com...

I was wondering if you've seen this movie

There is a section where Karl Wolfe is interviewed about the various bases, structures, buildings and other monuments on the moon.
He says people are either smudging or cropping section from moon photographs that depicts these artificial structures.

Now I was wondering whether there were any manned flights to the moon that you heard of, which was carried out clandestinely after the apollo space program had been terminated and whether you have any more information reagarding these events.

We've covered this numerous times before but to recap: we have been going to the moon since 1962, Mars since 1966 and since then to every part of our solar system. We have ongoing agreements and trade with those civilizations on Mars, Venus, Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune and all the rest of the planets. The Mercury, Gemini, Apollo, Shuttle, Space Station and other NASA programs are just a stage show, a sleight of hand, a diversion to make you think thats all we have and are capable of doing. Its a gigantic, massive, all-encompassing cover-up and you will never get to the bottom of it.

It seems from the outset that people did go back to the moon to investigate these anomalous objects and things of ET nature being brought back to earth for study

No, we were already there.

It may sound farfetched, but I get the feeling that part of the reason for building the international space station was to set up a pretext for funnelling billions of dollars necessary for blackbudget, military, and space programs that hasn't been disclosed to the public.

Yes, but since that money has to be accounted for those funds are limited to black budgets within the system. The truly black budgets for space related projects, for instance, mining projects on the moon come from the the production, transportation, distribution and sale of illegal drugs. Thats why we had to go into Afghanistan becasue the Taliban were destroying the poppy fields in compliance with their religion. Illegal drugs constitute 80 percent of the worlds economy and we can't have some religious nuts burning the product.

One example is a photo Billy Meier took of a USA satellite orbiting Mars back in the mid 70's that to this day, not many people know about and the fact that it hasn't been disclosed as of yet.

I think I heard something about that.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Originally posted by dAlen

I thought you mentioned in a previous post that aliens are just here to observe out of curiosity?
Why would someone not want to contact them?

A contact with an alien is not just a 'how dee doo dee" and 'whats the weather like where your from?" A contact with an alien involves going to the depths of your soul. Do you realize what that means? If you are ready for that kind of confrontation with the truth be my guest.

Anyway you had mentioned somewhere else about a person having a time to die and nothing could stop that. What is the way to live "eternal"?

Your soul is eternal. Its just your body or present 'container' that has to go.

As you mention there is no supreme being, so obivously those with more knowledge and power hold the keys.

That would be a safe assumption.

I think the whole story of adam and eve having their eternal life taken from them was some "alien/scientist" screwing with their dna to make them die sooner.

The story of Adam and Eve was just a story.

I believe that there has to be a way a person can find out before they die how to live immortaly.

See above.

After all the slogan for "dalen" is: while I have breath I have hope

Nice homily. Most people have one last thought when they die, "(unbelievingly).. I'm dead."

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join