Questions for John Lear

page: 25
39
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
i'm reposting the images of the alleged "moon atmosphere" that Mr. Lear has told us about.

this first image i have simply put in Microsoft Paint and have increased its size 50% and used the Invert Colors function:

i35.photobucket.com...

this next image is simply the original image with the brightness decreased and the image size increased to roughly double. i think it's really amazing:

i35.photobucket.com...

the bigger you go with the above image, the more you can see the alleged atmosphere. it's really amazing.




posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Wow, This thread is awesome! Was wondering if Mr. Lear had any more info on the greys? The drawing on Bob Lazars site, is that first hand or passed on info to him? Do you know of any info regarding other species? Thank you for your time!

Weston



posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Originally posted by ChocoTaco369



the bigger you go with the above image, the more you can see the alleged atmosphere. it's really amazing.



ChocoTaco369 please accept my apologies. This photo that I posted as Apollo 10 near the moon was actually Apollo 9 in earth orbit. Sorry.



posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Originally posted by johnlear



ChacoTaco369 please accept my apologies. This photo that I posted as Apollo 10 near the moon was actually Apollo 9 in earth orbit. Sorry.


To further clarify: I got the photo from the Encyclopedia of Discovery and Exploration "The Moon and Beyond" page 131 (by Fred Appel, Aldus Books of London Copyright 1971). It has the photo and caption that it is Apollo 10 near the moon. When I posted it one of the sharp eyed ATS members caught the error and I apologized for not checking more throughly. No excuses. But sorry again.



posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
John, do you have a video tape of Element 115? You mentioned, that an experiment with that element was filmed by Bob Lazar.

[edit on 25-9-2006 by zeerox]



posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Originally posted by zeerox



John, do you have a video tape of Element 115? You mentioned, that an experiment with that element was filmed by Bob Lazar.



Bob probably has the original video tape. As far as I know no copies were made. I would ask him but he hasn't returned my calls in last December.



posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
John,
What could you tell me about the Dulce Underground Base that is not commonly known to all who have read about it here at ATS. You mentioned in another thread that you knew how many sets of the Dulce papers were made and hidden so do you know any more info you could share ?? Methinks you know more than us on this touchy subject. Thanks !




posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Sorry to be pushy John but in case you missed my question on the previous page here it is again:


You claim that Jupiter is in fact not a gas giant and that it is home to a human-like race. If this is the case can you share information on how the collision of the Shoemaker-Levy 9 Comet with Jupiter affected this civilization? Also, if they are so advanced how they allowed this to happen?

Thank you.



posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Originally posted by Alpha Grey




John,
What could you tell me about the Dulce Underground Base that is not commonly known to all who have read about it here at ATS. You mentioned in another thread that you knew how many sets of the Dulce papers were made and hidden so do you know any more info you could share ?? Methinks you know more than us on this touchy subject. Thanks !



Everything I know has been published. Many have not read the Jim McCampbell notes of July 13, 1984 about the Judy Doraty case. The Branton files take 20 or 25 pages to cover Dulce. I sure both of these are on the web.



posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
John: maybe you missed this the 1st time:


Originally posted by i_want_to_believe
Hey everybody, I'm new here, share all your views, been reading this thread since July, finally joined.

This is for John,

I read some articles that you wrote early in 2005, also read some articles by a Paul Schneider, and I learned some very interesting stuff. Anyway I've read that alot of Steven Spielberg's movies have been made to see how the public would react to the whole aliens existing thing, is there any truth to the mini series Taken that was shown on the Sci-Fi channel?

Also, I think that part of the reason for the big cover-up is to do with religious beliefs, what do you think about that???



posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Originally posted by John Nada




Sorry to be pushy John but in case you missed my question on the previous page here it is again:


You claim that Jupiter is in fact not a gas giant and that it is home to a human-like race. If this is the case can you share information on how the collision of the Shoemaker-Levy 9 Comet with Jupiter affected this civilization? Also, if they are so advanced how they allowed this to happen?

Thank you.



I have no information on how Shoemaker-Levy 9 affected Jupiter nor any information on how they allowed this to happen.



posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by ChocoTaco369



the bigger you go with the above image, the more you can see the alleged atmosphere. it's really amazing.



ChocoTaco369 please accept my apologies. This photo that I posted as Apollo 10 near the moon was actually Apollo 9 in earth orbit. Sorry.



you don't have to apologize to me for anything, but thank you for the clarification. the picture i posted is the correct picture, though, right? i just want to make sure i've posted the correct images.

[edit on 25-9-2006 by ChocoTaco369]



posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Originally posted by i_want_to_believe





John: maybe you missed this the 1st time:

Originally posted by i_want_to_believe
Hey everybody, I'm new here, share all your views, been reading this thread since July, finally joined.

This is for John,

I read some articles that you wrote early in 2005, also read some articles by a Paul Schneider, and I learned some very interesting stuff. Anyway I've read that alot of Steven Spielberg's movies have been made to see how the public would react to the whole aliens existing thing, is there any truth to the mini series Taken that was shown on the Sci-Fi channel?


I have no information on this.


Also, I think that part of the reason for the big cover-up is to do with religious beliefs, what do you think about that???


I think that would be a safe assumption, after all, who would want to beg "I pray the Lord my soul to keep", to some bug eyed grey aliens?



posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Hi John,

I asked a question a few pages back and I am just wondering if it got overlooked or you just don't have an opinion on it. It pertains to the idea of destiny. You have stated that somewhere, there is an alien/s watching us and attempting to guide us towards a certain way. If you make the right choices, then more things go your way etc. Do you believe that these beings specifically control the way we die as well? Am I really going to get lung cancer if they have me planned for something else? Does it really matter what I eat if I am not meant to die of a heart attack? I ask because I have(as well as many others I am sure) had some pretty close scrapes that just make me wonder just who the hell was intervening. Not in a spiritual sense, just in a kind of "thats not the way it's going down" sense. I am intigued by your suggestions, and look forward to your reply, even if it is just to say that you don't know.

Thank you



posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
I have no information on how Shoemaker-Levy 9 affected Jupiter nor any information on how they allowed this to happen.


That's very odd and unusal considering it was the biggest event to occur in our solar system in our life time. I imagine it would've caused a bit of a stir amongst all the creatures of our solar system, especially on Jupiter.

[edit on 26-9-2006 by John Nada]



posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Originally posted by ChocoTaco369



you don't have to apologize to me for anything, but thank you for the clarification. the picture i posted is the correct picture, though, right? i just want to make sure i've posted the correct images.


ChocoTaco369, the picture of Apollo 9 that you posted is the one I posted to prove my theory that the moon has an atmosphere. That photo was taken of Apollo 9 in earth orbit and the atmosphere we are looking at in the photo is earth's not the moon's.

I posted that photo as 'Apollo 10 in moon orbit' but it is not in moon orbit and it is not Apollo 10.

I am apologizing for making the mistake of posting that picture in support of my theory that the moon has an atmosphere. I am guilty of not double checking my sources however credible they may appear.



posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by ChocoTaco369



you don't have to apologize to me for anything, but thank you for the clarification. the picture i posted is the correct picture, though, right? i just want to make sure i've posted the correct images.


ChocoTaco369, the picture of Apollo 9 that you posted is the one I posted to prove my theory that the moon has an atmosphere. That photo was taken of Apollo 9 in earth orbit and the atmosphere we are looking at in the photo is earth's not the moon's.

I posted that photo as 'Apollo 10 in moon orbit' but it is not in moon orbit and it is not Apollo 10.

I am apologizing for making the mistake of posting that picture in support of my theory that the moon has an atmosphere. I am guilty of not double checking my sources however credible they may appear.



are you sure that's not a picture of the moon? at the source i found the picture, they state that it is in fact the moon.

www.algonet.se...

that website states that it is a picture of the apollo 10 module with the moon's horizon in the background, making it the moon's atmosphere. the picture is classified as 69-HC-431 out of the 1971 editation of Encyclopedia of Discovery and Exploration.



posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Originally posted by ChocoTaco369




are you sure that's not a picture of the moon? at the source i found the picture, they state that it is in fact the moon.

www.algonet.se...

that website states that it is a picture of the apollo 10 module with the moon's horizon in the background, making it the moon's atmosphere. the picture is classified as 69-HC-431 out of the 1971 editation of Encyclopedia of Discovery and Exploration.



I am pretty sure that is not the moon. One of our esteemed ATS members and I forget who, researched that photo and told me that it was actually Apollo 9 in earth orbit. He posted 2 pictures that were almost identical to it he said were taken of Apollo 9 in earth orbit. Right now I have no reason to believe that he made a mistake but you never know. If I remember who it was I will let you know.



posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by ChocoTaco369




are you sure that's not a picture of the moon? at the source i found the picture, they state that it is in fact the moon.

www.algonet.se...

that website states that it is a picture of the apollo 10 module with the moon's horizon in the background, making it the moon's atmosphere. the picture is classified as 69-HC-431 out of the 1971 editation of Encyclopedia of Discovery and Exploration.



I am pretty sure that is not the moon. One of our esteemed ATS members and I forget who, researched that photo and told me that it was actually Apollo 9 in earth orbit. He posted 2 pictures that were almost identical to it he said were taken of Apollo 9 in earth orbit. Right now I have no reason to believe that he made a mistake but you never know. If I remember who it was I will let you know.


i see. i guess the jury's still out on that photo then.

i hate to be a bother to you and i know you've said you have no concrete evidence to prove anything right now, but do you have any whole pictures of the moon - and by whole i mean showing the entire moon - that you know are not airbrushed by NASA and can be uploaded onto this site? i'm absolutely fascinated at the very prospect of air, life, bases, buildings...or ANYTHING on the moon, and would love to see a full circumfrence photograph that you know to be genuine.



posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
hello...

i am half-way done with reading this thread...

great thread, i should add


question time:

1.) you say that the US has secret astronauts and go to planets regularly. how could people on earth not notice these take-offs of those huge / loud space shuttles??? do "they" use new ones that are silent / invisible
wouldn't you think that people would see the space shuttle and the smoke that comes after it and etc???

2.) so what is up with all those "ufo video" on the internet
are the aliens simply watching us??? the aliens don't want disclosure right, so why are they so blatantly coming to earth and allowing their vehicles to be taped???

3.) wouldn't the best plan for helping the human race be: coming down to us and helping us make peace with each other (ie the aliens helping countries not fight etc)??? that works well for me at least


4.) so no religion is 100% correct, or even close??? our souls simply go to the moon??? and then to that huge tower??? where do the souls of aliens go???

5.) i have read (probably here ats ATS) that at dulce they were experimenting with human / animal hybrids and being able to take souls out of humans. may you go into detail about what you heard about the place. you say its horrible there, why???

6.) how do the aliens help us not destroy ourselves??? have they intervened directly in the past??? have they given us positive things directly besides ufos and the like???

7.) are there alien wars going on somewhere between two planets that you have heard??? do some aliens hate humans??? what do they look like (besides human-like)???

take your time with these please there is no rush


sorry if there are a lot of questions...

i am very interested...

thank you so much!!!







top topics
 
39
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

log in

join