It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for John Lear

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Speaking of the Cutolo affadavit...

I personally know several people that were involved in parts of "Operation Orwell" here in Massachusetts. Lots and lots and LOTS of strange goings-on connected to that case still reverberate through the area and affect some people. I don't feel comfortable getting into much detail, but a lot of lives were changed due to things connected to that whole affair. Read between the lines in the affadavit, I believe it to be at least 75% true and I know for a fact that many things contained in it are 100% true. It's the little things that aren't in there, that someone may have edited out over the years, that mean the most. Read it carefully a few times and you may see what I mean.

An acquaintance of mine was one of the Ayer PD officers on scene when Elaine Tyree's body was found, and when I was in the police academy we studied crime scene photos from the murder. I find it fascinating since I have spent a lot of time at Fort Devens and the immediate area.

CPL

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Though I do not generally write on forums, I have had reason to write on this one a couple of times in the past month or two. The first was simply to respond to a suggestion by John Lear that I'd died a few years ago...which was news to me, so I thought that needed correcting. However, in reading what Lear was saying before he suggested I was dead, I realized that he had also decided to infer that I had misunderstood his statement (many years ago now) that he had taken part in making up the infamous Krill Memo. What he said to me then was straightforward, and I understood him and was shocked that he would even admit it to my face...the quote was I believe "we made it up"...referring to himself and a military officer he knew at the time. If John now prefers to say that I simply misunderstood him--so be it, he is free to say what he wants. The Krill Memo was ridiculous to me at the time anyway, being totally unfounded and unsupportable, if not silly for what it was. My advice to everyone would be to find better uses for their efforts than chasing something with so little substance.

However, my reason for writing now came about after seeing, quite by accident, another statement John made (that I just today saw on a Yahoo group). John's statement was this (it came from a previous note above):

"I have been taken to task by Chris Lambright on the internet for supposedly suppressing or changing the Bennewitz story."

For the record, I have never said or in any way suggested that John suppressed or changed Bennewitz's story...whatever story he might be referring too. There were a number of stories that surrounded Paul Bennewitz, and imho most of the truly bizarre ones were stories stroked and retold by others to make them grow, and in so doing they hurt Paul's credibility. If John had any part in any of those stories then he can explain that for himself. I, for one, have never taken him "to task" for anything to do with "the Bennewitz Story". There was a curious tale from John once that he had met a woman who claimed she could provide drawings of wild things in an underground base, drawings supposedly coming from a man she knew who supposedly had been in the base...and I told John that none of that amounted to any kind of proof of anything in my opinion. That said, the only real question I have had concerning John's impact on Paul Bennewitz stem from Paul's livid reaction when I spoke with him a few days after John's visit to his home (the rest isn't pertinent here; I cover it briefly in a book I am working on).

However, the above is only to make the point that whatever I think of John's involvement since the mid-1980's, it is not accurate to say I have taken him to task for "suppressing or changing the Bennewitz story." If he did, and someone has taken him to task for it...it was not me. I had my reasons, which John knows, for ceasing my association with him in any way relating to Ufology. He was, and I'm sure still is, a friendly and interesting guy, but the Krill Memo was only part of it.
Still, why all this seems suddenly to be an issue now, almost 20 years on, is beyond me. It is curious though...
-Chris Lambright

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Originally posted by CPL

Though I do not generally write on forums, I have had reason to write on this one a couple of times in the past month or two. The first was simply to respond to a suggestion by John Lear that I'd died a few years ago...which was news to me, so I thought that needed correcting. However, in reading what Lear was saying before he suggested I was dead, I realized that he had also decided to infer that I had misunderstood his statement (many years ago now) that he had taken part in making up the infamous Krill Memo. What he said to me then was straightforward, and I understood him and was shocked that he would even admit it to my face...the quote was I believe "we made it up"...referring to himself and a military officer he knew at the time. If John now prefers to say that I simply misunderstood him--so be it, he is free to say what he wants. The Krill Memo was ridiculous to me at the time anyway, being totally unfounded and unsupportable, if not silly for what it was. My advice to everyone would be to find better uses for their efforts than chasing something with so little substance.

However, my reason for writing now came about after seeing, quite by accident, another statement John made (that I just today saw on a Yahoo group). John's statement was this (it came from a previous note above):

"I have been taken to task by Chris Lambright on the internet for supposedly suppressing or changing the Bennewitz story."

For the record, I have never said or in any way suggested that John suppressed or changed Bennewitz's story...whatever story he might be referring too. There were a number of stories that surrounded Paul Bennewitz, and imho most of the truly bizarre ones were stories stroked and retold by others to make them grow, and in so doing they hurt Paul's credibility. If John had any part in any of those stories then he can explain that for himself. I, for one, have never taken him "to task" for anything to do with "the Bennewitz Story". There was a curious tale from John once that he had met a woman who claimed she could provide drawings of wild things in an underground base, drawings supposedly coming from a man she knew who supposedly had been in the base...and I told John that none of that amounted to any kind of proof of anything in my opinion. That said, the only real question I have had concerning John's impact on Paul Bennewitz stem from Paul's livid reaction when I spoke with him a few days after John's visit to his home (the rest isn't pertinent here; I cover it briefly in a book I am working on).

However, the above is only to make the point that whatever I think of John's involvement since the mid-1980's, it is not accurate to say I have taken him to task for "suppressing or changing the Bennewitz story." If he did, and someone has taken him to task for it...it was not me. I had my reasons, which John knows, for ceasing my association with him in any way relating to Ufology. He was, and I'm sure still is, a friendly and interesting guy, but the Krill Memo was only part of it.
Still, why all this seems suddenly to be an issue now, almost 20 years on, is beyond me. It is curious though...
-Chris Lambright

Thanks Chris,

I am going to leave your entire post intact here so that people can refer back. And I'm hoping that you can respond more often than once every couple of years.

As I have said many times and will say again we 'made up' the name Krill. It came from the name CRLLL, an ET that the Pentagon has supposedly interviewed in the 50's.

If you prefer to say that it was not the name Krill, but in fact the entire document that we made up thats OK! Its fine with me. John Grace wrote it and I came up with the title.

I was wrong in saying you accused me of somehow changing the Bennewitz story. I thought that was one of your complaints. Sorry.

As for Paul being 'livid' I recall that he was livid because, as you told me, "Paul expected you to take his information to Congress and you didn't". Please set the record straight.

And, Chris, its obviously been a long time since you checked in. The woman with the drawing of 'wild things in an underground base'? I have never publically identified her but the guy who worked there was Thomas Castello, since disappeared and assumed deceased. This information was backed up by Phil Scneider also murdered. And there are 3 other sources confirming the existence of Dulce as described by Castello to the woman.

Don't be such a stranger!

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Originally posted by therainmaker

Speaking of the Cutolo affadavit...

I personally know several people that were involved in parts of "Operation Orwell" here in Massachusetts. Lots and lots and LOTS of strange goings-on connected to that case still reverberate through the area and affect some people. I don't feel comfortable getting into much detail, but a lot of lives were changed due to things connected to that whole affair. Read between the lines in the affadavit, I believe it to be at least 75% true and I know for a fact that many things contained in it are 100% true. It's the little things that aren't in there, that someone may have edited out over the years, that mean the most. Read it carefully a few times and you may see what I mean.

An acquaintance of mine was one of the Ayer PD officers on scene when Elaine Tyree's body was found, and when I was in the police academy we studied crime scene photos from the murder. I find it fascinating since I have spent a lot of time at Fort Devens and the immediate area.

I received one of the original copies. I will check and see if anything was edited out.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
John,
Thanks for your reply about the mine. Glad to hear Nevada is still friendly to mining. So many other states are not. Good luck with the venture.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I have a question about destiny. Does a persons destiny exist, or is it still a crap shoot? I guess what I mean is, if the aliens are guiding us toward certain "goals", where does the influence end? Do they decide how and what will cause your death when they feel it is time? Do I (or anyone) really have to worry about things like second hand smoke or eating red meat. Or are our deaths already determined no matter how we live (physically).

Thanks for your posts. I hope I articulated that O.K.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   
John, do you feel that our "souls" that are collected and "reissued" are controlling factors in our lives? Or do you think that a persons attitude and way of life are dictaded before they are even born.

I personnally think that the "soul" is nothing more than a type of living "tape recorder" that simply records all our emotions, experiences, etc,etc. Each life we live is added to the sum of the lives before it untill the soul reaches........something. We cant remember previous cycles because of the "king who wanted to be poor for a day" rule.

For those that don't know about the poor man king rule, The king of Hindonia wanted to see what it was like to live as a peasent for a day, so he took off his crown, took off his nice clothes, dressed in rags, went to the poorest house he could find and spent a day with the family there. The family had no idea he was the king. Did he find out what its like to ne poor? No, he new at the end of the day he would go back to his big castle , nice food and warm clothes.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke
I personnally think that the "soul" is nothing more than a type of living "tape recorder" that simply records all our emotions, experiences, etc,etc. Each life we live is added to the sum of the lives before it untill the soul reaches........something. We cant remember previous cycles because of the "king who wanted to be poor for a day" rule.

Q for anyone who can answer.

In terms of memories of each life, I understand that at the Earth or equivalent level, (nursery or prison level), no memories of previous lives are allowed.

Of course, this wipes the learning slate clean but am I right in thinking that once you have reached a point in evolution or enlightenment, you will start to retain memories of your lives, that your options after death are greater.

So I guess my question is....

Do we at some point retain life memories once we reach a certain point in our souls evolution/enlightenment?

In terms of the answer to life, the universe and everything. I have it from a "source" that the answer to life is selflessness. This is what purifies the soul!?

Any opinion on this?

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Hello John, I realise this is a somewhat private question and so please tell me to go fish if you don;t want to answer.

I note that on the last page you mentioned your mine as being a nice location to take your grandson too, and that just got me wondering what your family thinks of all this? Do they share your views, have experiences of their own in this vein, or just leave the whole thing well enough alone?

Again apologies for asking after a mans family that doens;t really have anything to do with this thread, but i did wonder what their take on your views was...

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I saw your interview at projectcamelot.org. If you have a time, can you upload somewhere here that moon photo, which is on the wall at your house?

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Hi John,

This is very important, please read my post

It is an honor being able to talk to you; I really need your help trying to clear up something. During my research for the truth back in the year 2000 I have read something about planes being hijacked and crashed into buildings in major cities in America as an attempt to start some kind of conflict in the middle east to keep the world population occupied in a conflict for a long time. The stuff that I read did not say specifically the WTC they just hinted to the fact that it would be a major city like Los Angeles or San Francisco or Chicago or New York. I have read this before 9/11 happened.

Please help me figure out where I read this, I know I read this, am I crazy for thinking this? I could have swore that I have read this in one of "Branton’s" books or in something that "Branton" quoted on. Who is this "Branton" guy by the way and how come I don’t hear much of him anymore?

I think that if I or you or someone is able to find it, we need to go back to this of material and pay more attention of what it is saying.

I am going to also make a new thread and post this and see what kind of responses I get.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Im sorry, I forgot to mention that the thing that I read stated that the attack would keep either America or the world occupied so that the one world government could take over and then something about an alien invasion, which im not sure I believe.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Hi Mr Lear.
I know this is wandering off of the topic somewhat, but I'd love to hear more about your flight in the F-104!

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by housegroove23
During my research for the truth back in the year 2000 I have read something about planes being hijacked and crashed into buildings in major cities in America as an attempt to start some kind of conflict in the middle east to keep the world population occupied in a conflict for a long time. The stuff that I read did not say specifically the WTC they just hinted to the fact that it would be a major city like Los Angeles or San Francisco or Chicago or New York. I have read this before 9/11 happened.

Please help me figure out where I read this, I know I read this, am I crazy for thinking this?

I know you addressed this to John, but i may know the document you talked about...

Rand did a study in febuary of 2000 that assessed the exact scenario that happened (and the one you describe)
it was basing it upon the need to form a "department of Homeland security" that would need to be established if such an attack occured (or to prevent it).

It dissapeared from Rands archives just three weeks after 9-11.
maybe that was it...

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Hey LazarusTheLong,

That might be what i read in 2000, who is this "Rand" and is this info completely gone?
this is really interesting, can you elaborate more on this info. You said that it was based on the need for homeland security if the attack where to ever happen, did this info include a possible alien invasion or a faked alien invasion?

Thanks for replying

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Hey John hope you are well

First off I,d like to say the conversation I had last night was over a beer or two so the details are a little cloudy this morning after 30mins sleep

Talking with my good friend Gordon last night (who is a commercial pilot with Emirates airlines for many many flying hours) I happened upon an interesting fact.

He is DEFINITELY NOT a 911 conspiracy theorist and was the guy who pointed out that the WTC ''missile flashes'' could be easily explained by a discharge of static electricity as the plane neared the tower.(Just some background)

We were talking flying as usual and as I brought up the topic of an amateur pilot flying a commercial airliner so-so feet from the ground at full speed to hit the pentagon he looked a little more skeptical than I am used to seeing.

He brought up the very real and very relevant point of ground proximity effect upon the plane and said he found it ''very difficult'' to believe that the plane could have followed the reported last few seconds of flight path.

He mentioned at such a high speed also the plane would have a tendency to ''spiral''( I forgot the term he used) uncontrollably at low altitude

Wondering what thoughts you had on this matter as a highly accomplished pilot.
Thanks. T.

BTW He was drunk because he had to perform his very first ''missed approach'' in his career AWWWWW!!!

[edit on 13-9-2006 by AGENT_T]

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Originally posted by AGENT_T

We were talking flying as usual and as I brought up the topic of an amateur pilot flying a commercial airliner so-so feet from the ground at full speed to hit the pentagon he looked a little more skeptical than I am used to seeing.

He brought up the very real and very relevant point of ground proximity effect upon the plane and said he found it ''very difficult'' to believe that the plane could have followed the reported last few seconds of flight path.

He mentioned at such a high speed also the plane would have a tendency to ''spiral''( I forgot the term he used) uncontrollably at low altitude

BTW He was drunk because he had to perform his very first ''missed approach'' in his career AWWWWW!!!

Hello Agent T, I've had a few memorable missed approaches, all in weather. They keep the crew busy.

The chances of an amateur pilot flying the profile into the Pentagon are zero, nil. It just couldn't be done. First of all, as I mentioned in another thread, the control forces would be extremely heavy because the flaps are up (which limits the authority of the controls). Second of all to bring the airliner down to about a foot off of the ground and keep it there while impacting the Pentagon is not highly unlikely, its impossible. At that high speed (or any speed for the matter, but more at high speed) there is a huge amount of air passing under the wing. When this huge amount of air contacts the ground (called 'ground effect' and manifests itself at about one half the span of the wing or in this case about 70 or 80 feet) there is a huge buoying effect which tends to bounce the airplane up. In the profile I watched I saw not the slightest bounce or 'buoy'. The skill level required to keep an airliner traveling at 350 to 450 knots within 1 foot of the ground is phenomenal. It would be slightly easier to hit the Pentagon in a steep dive such that 'ground effect' would not play a role. But if that were the case, more of the empennage or tail assembly would have been thrown up and over the Pentagon on impact. As I have mentioned before, the only way that the WTC or Pentagon scenarios could have happened with a pilot at the controls (as opposed to remote control) would be to have trained the pilots in a Boeing 757/767 visual simulator. Base on my experience this would have taken about 300 to 500 hours. Training is given in 4 hour periods once a day. So 75 to 125 days training with one day off every 5 days of training. Thats a lot of simulator time each for 4 pilots. You certainly could not contract kind of time from an air carrier simply because they have their own pilots to train and keep current. Most of the middle east carriers operate Airbuses. Only Israel operates the Boeing 757/767 and would have a Boeing 757/767 simulator. But why would Israel want to train Arab terrorists how to crash into buildings with a 757/767?

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Hi,

Could you go into detail as to why people from Earth who can see the Moon though a telescope in a moderate amount of detail dont detect this atmosphere to speak of.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I just want to say Mr Lear's a legend. I read whatever I can find of his posts here and there. I see his name mentioned in books and have had the pleasure of communicating with him a few times via email.

It's just a great pleasure for me to be able to read some of his experiences and thoughts. Not to mention the many times he's been a guest of Radio Shows such as Coast to Coast AM, which I made a point of staying up all night (EST) to listen.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
John,
What could you tell us about the Dulce Underground Base that is not commonly known to all who have read about it here at ATS. You mentioned in another thread that you knew how many sets of the Dulce papers were made and hidden so do you know any more info you could share ?? Methinks you know more than us on this touchy subject. Thanks !

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join