page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Originally posted by bramski

Is this the picture of the tower john?

www.enterprisemission.com...

Yes, thanks for posting the link. This tower (or 'towers') rise out of Triesnecker Crater. They are not to be confused with the alleged 'Big Soul Machine On The Moon" which is down near Flammerian and Mosting A.

Richard Hoagland asked me to make it specifically clear that he does not want to be associated in any manner with any discussion or any llinking of his posted pictures with any reference to the "Soul Machine".

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
John,

I'm sure this has been asked, but maybe not in this way...

First of all, I'm enjoying my "learning" experience in this thread and as I do more research on my own, well lets just say, I've opened my eyes a little wider.

You must admit that some of your beliefs are "out there" at least to those who do not beleive in UFO's / Aliens and such.

You've given a tremendous amount of information here in this thread, however, as always there are still skeptics.

Is there any one or two pieces of information, document or picture that you could share with us ( other than the latest one being discussed here ), something from your "private colletion" that would really just make the "believers" day?

Just wondering,

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Originally posted by elevatedone

Is there any one or two pieces of information, document or picture that you could share with us ( other than the latest one being discussed here ), something from your "private colletion" that would really just make the "believers" day?

No. I've posted and told all of what I have. But consider this: If I were to say that I had a fully operational flying saucer in my backyard and I were to invite 4 members of ATS, 2 believers and 2 known non-believers for a ride around the solar system, and we all get in and take off and I first fly around the moon, showing all the amazing structures and then head to Venus and fly around that planet showing the various cities, people working and playing and enjoying themselves and then to Mars and show all the neat cities and constructs and then a quickee tour of Saturn, dropping into the rings to see the 30,000 mile long and 2400 mile diameter spaceship and then Neptune, Jupiter and then land in my back yard heres would everybody would say. The 2 believers would say, "Unbelievable, fantastic, many, many thanks John." The 2 non-believers would say, "Wheres your proof that was real?"

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
But consider this: If I were to say that I had a fully operational flying saucer in my backyard and I were to invite 4 members of ATS, 2 believers and 2 known non-believers for a ride around the solar system, and we all get in and take off and I first fly around the moon, showing all the amazing structures and then head to Venus and fly around that planet showing the various cities, people working and playing and enjoying themselves and then to Mars and show all the neat cities and constructs and then a quickee tour of Saturn, dropping into the rings to see the 30,000 mile long and 2400 mile diameter spaceship and then Neptune, Jupiter and then land in my back yard heres would everybody would say. The 2 believers would say, "Unbelievable, fantastic, many, many thanks John." The 2 non-believers would say, "Wheres your proof that was real?"

Any chance that you DO have a fully operational flying saucer in your backyard ??

should we have Volunteers to go on the "ride" ??

if so I Volunteer !!! (please...I so want to go !!)

seriously......amazing story John....and yes I do believe you.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Hi John, I feel very privileged to chat with you here.

I have a couple more mundane questions for you.

I was wondering if you ever met or knew an Admiral Steve Morrison in all your years of your aviation career?

I have not been able to find much info on the web about him other than what wikipedia had to offer which alot of it now has been edited out.

(here's a brief history from wikipedia)

He attended the naval academy in 1938, graduated early in 1941 due to the war, was posted in Hawaii for flight training, then in 1942 finished his training in pensacola florida before shipping out on a vessel laying mines in the waters around alaska.

Some time in or after 1943 he flew hell cat fighters in the south pacific.

Steve Morrison emerged from the war a decorated Navy pilot.

His first postwar assignment was in Washington, but, determined to rise in the naval hierarchy, he moved his young family around with very little notice as he earned promotions and his assignments changed.

Correctly guessing in 1947 that quick advancement lay in the new technologies that were reshaping the world, Steve Morrison transferred into nuclear weapons systems in the period when the hydrogen bomb was being developed at Los Alamos and tested at the White Sands proving grounds in the deserts of New Mexico.

George Stephen Morrison was later to serve as the Captain of the USS Bonham
Richard (58-60) and later transfered to the Pentagon.

(end wikipedia quotes)

My question to you is this John,...

Have you ever met him or heard his name mentioned in your career of aviation, or covert projects or in discussions regarding ufos ?

Here's a question for everyone.

Why would wikipedia have an extensive listing on him, then if you go there now, it's all edited out other than basic history and that he was the youngest Admiral in the navy?

I'm glad I saved the full version on my hard drive, and if anyone would like to see it I'll copy/paste it if it's within the forum rules.

This has really got me stumped.

Later,.... Ausable_Bill

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Hi John

What information do you have which has led you to believe Saturn is an occupied beautiful planet?
There are many scientist and amateur astronomers whom spend many hours observing these planets and must be able to find some conclusions that directly relate to NASA’s and various other space exploration programmes findings which suggest Saturn is a uninhabitable planet.

Are there any credible scientist who take the same view as yourself. Do you have any links to websites which detail why Saturn is how you say it is.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Originally posted by eddiemaiden_80

Hi John What information do you have which has led you to believe Saturn is an occupied beautiful planet?

Information from those who have been there.

There are many scientist and amateur astronomers whom spend many hours observing these planets...

would be very difficult to see anything from earth so matter what the size of your telescope.

..and must be able to find some conclusions that directly relate to NASA’s and various other space exploration programmes findings which suggest Saturn is a uninhabitable planet.

There are no other space exploration programs that went to Saturn other than NASA's. Unfortunately any legitimate researcher is at the mercy of data provided by NASA. There is no way to independently verify this data.

Are there any credible scientist who take the same view as yourself.

Haven't heard of one. In any case he wouldn't be 'credible' if he did. Get it?

Do you have any links to websites which detail why Saturn is how you say it is.

Have temporarily lost my list. Please use your favorite search engine and type 'people' plus 'living on surface' plus 'planets in solar system'.

All the best.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Hi John

Good to have you back and I hope you had a good time at the mine
Going through this thread again and watching last night one of Bill Cooper's lecture (I guess the one in 1989) I thought I could ask you few things since you were friends back then.
Except O.H.Krill story, how reliable is the rest of B.C. claimes? I remember his lectures were pretty much synchronized with yours. I remember also that after few years Bill went public and claimed that he had been feed with disinformation to perpetrate a hoax prepared by whom he served for while in navy intelligence. Which means without his knowledge. Even after that though a lot of people consider him a froad and a hoaxer (I don't share that opinion) and you can tell also in this board that when you mention Cooper's name they don't wanna even go ahead with posting. What is your opinion about his claimes (Roswell crash, the treaty with Greys signed by Icke, MJ12, human mutilation etc) and especially his death. I mean c'mon a hoaxer doesn't get killed by the goverment for not paying taxes... What bothers me the most is that a big percentage of all this whistleblowers is either dead by their "paranoia" of a sudden suicidal tendencies, or strange accidents and disappearances. Let's name few:

Thomas Costello (is he's real)

Phil Schneider

Stacy Borland

Danny Cassolaro

Jim Keith

J. R. (always introduced him self as such)

Ron Rummell

Not to mention Michael Riconosciuto who I have no idea what happened with, etc...
I mean to many names to consider pure coincidences. All of them suicided or killed by house invasion etc... To much BS IMO... What are the odds of this ?

[edit on 28-8-2006 by Telos]

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Hi John,

I just found this post you made on another forum a couple of years ago where you totally denounce all UFOs and Aliens.

I was wondering, if you are able, to explain why you wrote that post as it amazing that you would all of the sudden say those things

I was wrong.

I just realized that I was spending far too little time with my family, especially my grandson pursuing subjects of fruitless and pointless speculation. I feel that for too long I have been mislead about the subject of UFO's and aliens which I now know do not exist in any form other than wild imagination. This will be my last post here on the FF on UFO's or any related subject and my good friends will not email, pm, bother me or speculate on this matter because the truth is I was wrong and open speculation will only cause me further embarrassment.

External link

Thanks in advance.

TK

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Originally posted by tkmelb

Hi John,
I just found this post you made on another forum a couple of years ago where you totally denounce all UFOs and Aliens.

I was wondering, if you are able, to explain why you wrote that post as it amazing that you would all of the sudden say those things

I was wrong.

I just realized that I was spending far too little time with my family, especially my grandson pursuing subjects of fruitless and pointless speculation. I feel that for too long I have been mislead about the subject of UFO's and aliens which I now know do not exist in any form other than wild imagination. This will be my last post here on the FF on UFO's or any related subject and my good friends will not email, pm, bother me or speculate on this matter because the truth is I was wrong and open speculation will only cause me further embarrassment.

External link

Thanks in advance.

TK

Good morning TK.

This post was the result of (hopefully) unjustified paranoia. It was an apology to those I suspected of causing harm to a member of my family. I had just started posting on ATS (about 2 years ago) and was posting much of the material I am posting now. I believe those threads are still there. There was a real big ruckus. At the very height of all this one of my children was involved in a very serious car accident, she was intentionally sideswiped on a freeway. I felt at the time that the posts and the accident were related. My daughter recovered and has since moved up to the mine with her husband. I didn't post anything for a year on either fantasticforum or ATS. About a year after the incident Art Bell called and literally begged me to do a show. I had accumulated so much new information I wanted to share I agreed to do that show. I think that was the Lear Disclosure show. I then began posting my unsupported, undocumented and unverified fantasies because I believe them to be true and I wanted to share with those who are interested. Do I feel there is a threat to my family now? I don't know, probably not. Am I willing to take that chance? I feel the information I am posting may lead to little tiny cracks in the massive coverup of who we really are and what this is really all about. Am I sidestepping my own question? Uh, probably.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Originally posted by Ausable_Bill

I was wondering if you ever met or knew an Admiral Steve Morrison in all your years of your aviation career?

Have you ever met him or heard his name mentioned in your career of aviation, or covert projects or in discussions regarding ufos ?

No to both. But I will definately check into it. thanks.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Originally posted by Telos

Hi John

Good to have you back and I hope you had a good time at the mine
Going through this thread again and watching last night one of Bill Cooper's lecture (I guess the one in 1989) I thought I could ask you few things since you were friends back then.
Except O.H.Krill story, how reliable is the rest of B.C. claimes? What is your opinion about his claimes:

Roswell crash:
True

the treaty with Greys signed
The treaty was not with the greys.

MJ12
True

human mutilation
True

I mean c'mon a hoaxer doesn't get killed by the goverment for not paying taxes...

Bill apparently pointed a gun at a police officer. There is no excuse for that.

What bothers me the most is that a big percentage of all this whistleblowers is either dead by their "paranoia" of a sudden suicidal tendencies, or strange accidents and disappearances. Let's name few:

Thomas Costello (is he's real)
Yes

Phil Schneider
Stacy Borland
Danny Cassolaro

Definately hits

Jim Keith
Don't remember this guy

J. R. (always introduced him self as such)

You mean the guy from Florida? He was killed?

Ron Rummell
Don't remember this guy.

Not to mention Michael Riconosciuto who I have no idea what happened with
Still in prison.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Thanks John !

I don't know if J.R is from Florida but that's the quote about him:

This ''martyr' is different from others in that this true identity is unknown, save for the initials "J.R." as given in a letter to Paul Shockley in which he describes other nameless martyrs connected with an underground facility near Salt Lake City, Utah.

And yes he has been killed. Here is the quote about his death:

This nameless man was murdered in the process of having his secret beat out of him by mob-types (who have reportedly used these ancient caverns of Pennsylvania, Arkansas, Nevada, etc.., to carry out their furtive practices, which according to Richard Shaver is where the term "mob-underworld" had its origin. And with the industrial-Masonic Palladium connections to some levels of the Mafia, we might imagine that organized crime was also in cahoots with subterranean alien influences long before the Illuminati's treaties of 1933 and onward.

Jim Keith - Keith was an outspoken exposer of the multi-leveled conspiracy
involving underground bases, black helicopters, New World Order plans, illegal industrial-military treaties with ETS, aerospace antigravity secrets preserved by deadly force, kidnapping and genetic engineering, experiments which take place "in the black" (in that the alien-corporate monopolies operate under industrial security clearance levels so deep that even congressional regulators cannot access and oversee them), It is a matter of aerospace, petrochemical, and banking monopolies placing those whom they wish into the executive, senatorial, and judicial branches of government. . . considering themselves to be above the law while imposing the fullness of the letter of the law upon those whom they perceive to be competition to
their military-industrial fraternity.

Jim Keith entered a hospital after suffering minor cuts from tripping. He never emerged alive. Many find the events surrounding this death to be highly suspicious, and suspect that foul play was involved.

Ron Rummell- In early August, 1993, Ron Rummell, also known as Creston, was found dead in a Portland, Oregon park. He had been shot through the mouth and was supposedly holding a gun in his hands. The police called it a suicide and cremated the body the next day without an autopsy and without notifying relatives. He published 'Alien Digest' and was close friends with people who publish Revelations of Awareness.'...On June 2, 1955, Fox TV discussed this death because he was writing about the supposed suicide and accidental death of over 30 British scientists working on top secret projects in the British defense industry. These projects included mind control, star wars, and the implantation of devices n the brain without the recipient being aware of this. In some of these 'suicides' the victims were found with their hands and feet bound. While the U.S. press has otherwise refused to cover this story, the British press has had broad coverage.... If the country (U.S.) one day learns how many people have been murdered by the secret government there will be a great shock."

This is the information I have about these two guys and J.R.

[edit on 28-8-2006 by Telos]
Mod edit to add link.

[edit on 28-8-2006 by masqua]

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I have an incredibly mundane question for you John. Nothing to do with 'soul collectors' I'm afraid. It stems from a personal obsession of mine, illustrated in part by this thread. I was wondering, why the first Learjet model was the Learjet 23? Any specific reason?

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Hey, John

I've read your stance on project "Serpo"
ATS believes its a hoax, but i haven't yet seen any analysis on the implications.
The question is, does it really matter if it's hoax or not and by whome it was hoaxed? After all if the government accepts that as the true story it would be a win-win as of yet.
Do you agree?

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Originally posted by Implosion

I have an incredibly mundane question for you John. Nothing to do with 'soul collectors' I'm afraid. It stems from a personal obsession of mine, illustrated in part by this thread. I was wondering, why the first Learjet model was the Learjet 23? Any specific reason?

My brother, Bill, Jr. say it was the 23rd. design. I think thats BS. He's much older than me and always thinks he's right.

I think it was the 3rd model of the second desgn, the first design being a turbo prop pusher.

The guy who knows for sure is Don Grommesh the original and chief engineer. I will get in touch with him and get back with you soon.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Thanks John, much appreciated. Also, I'm most entertained by the time at which your reply was posted.

Cheers.

[edit on 28/8/06 by Implosion]

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
The 2 believers would say, "Unbelievable, fantastic, many, many thanks John." The 2 non-believers would say, "Wheres your proof that was real?"

And that would be a problem, why???

It amazes me the levels of trught that some folks are willing to stop at and consider the whole truth.

No offense, Mr. Lear. I certainly respect what you are doing and even, perhaps, where you appear to be coming from. However, I think I would be one of those naggy little kids that hangs around all the time saying, "why"?

Hmmm... Maybe that's why I was disinherited at an early age.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
John, do you ascribe to the philosophy that the Earth is essentially a cage / prison and that TPB are threatening to 'destroy' it in order to force the warden's hand?

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Originally posted by Shar_Chi

John, do you ascribe to the philosophy that the Earth is essentially a cage / prison

As sleeper says, and I go along, earth is a crib for new souls. Souls cycle back and forth to earth until they learn how to get along and play well with others.

and that TPB are threatening to 'destroy' it in order to force the warden's hand?

Yes, I have heard that. I have heard that the TPB, in their incredible arrogance and stupid think they can get 'rid' of the greys and 'free' our souls by threatening the 'warden' with blowing up earth so that 'nobody will have it'. Of course, THEY intend to be comfortably ensconsed in an underground facility many miles deep with all the comforts of home, the best food, the finest entertainment, rec facilities, games etc. while they negotiate. They're doing this for US you understand.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join