It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for John Lear

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Originally posted by Eyesofbear

I am interested in the 4th astronaut that died in Apollo I. This is the first I have read about it and cannot google anything about it. Can you expand on this topic?

The 4th astronaut was laying beneath the astronaut couches next to the ECU. Joe Shea (ASPO) usually was in that position. When the accidental fire occured NSA (not NASA) sealed off the area for 45 minutes while they pulled the 4th guy out and cleaned up any trace of him. The reason it was such a secret is the the 4th astronaut was part of the 'secret astronaut' corps, part of which Gary McKinnen discovered. If it had been discovered that there was a 4th astronaut killed in the fire everyone would have wanted to know who he was and where he came from and why they didn't know about him before.The secret astronaut corps has been flying the moon shuttles since 1962. They started the Mars shuttles in 1966.

I've been giving this one world government and how it fits the alien agenda. Do you think that is the key to disclosure? If there was one governing body for the entire planet, then there would be no need for war, as we would all be part of the "poor slobs" group? Will this faciliate disclosure?

Don't know what the plan is or who is in charge.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Censored my own lack of reading comprehension.

Thanks for clearing that up. I had to be sure that wasn't who you were refering to as "the 4th".
Had it been, I was going to become Shea's #1 historian

X

[edit on 10-7-2006 by Xatnys]

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Originally posted by Xatnys

Mr. Lear, you state that Joe Shea was part of this secret program, and he died when the other 3 Astronauts did in 1/67 correct?

No, I said the 4th astronaut sat or lay in the place where Joe Shea usually sat. Joe Shea wasn't even in Florida when the accident happened.

But nice info package on Joe. Joe would have known who the secret astronaut was though.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Greetings John...
I will give you a break on the UFO stuff for my question...

Rather, i have more earthly interests to ask about...
do me a favor though please, if it isn't good to ask, just say "sorry, no comment" and i will understand...

You mentioned drug smuggling to get more stuff onto the streets

What do you know of Government sponsored drug smuggling operations from south america and Mexico by various three lettered agencies?

I could get specific, but you can either answer or not, and if you can, i would prefer as much info as you can give...

also, if you think this is a dangerous topic to bring up, feel free to u2u me.
Ohhh, and thank you very much for your persepctive on this.
respectfully
lazarusthelong

[edit on 10-7-2006 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Originally posted by LazarusTheLong

What do you know of Government sponsored drug smuggling operations from south america and Mexico by various three lettered agencies?

As much as I know about the moon, Venus, Mars and Saturn with as much proof.

One would have to be pretty naive and/or ignorant to believe that the US doesn't control a major percent of the worlds drug trafficking. And always has. Google the Cutolo Papers. I was one of the first to get those after Cutolo was murdered. What do you think the Afghanistan War was about? The Taliban were burning down the poppy fields because the Kuran does not allow drug production and/use of any kind. They were destroying our product. The Taliban had to go. I think National Geographic did a story a year or so after we invaded Afghanistan and showed how the drug production and traffic increased by 25 or 30 times pre-war. Now you will hear another side of this story saying that the Taliban was hording the product in warehouses. My personal opinion is that they were not.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Iraq for oil, Afghanistan for drugs?, whats your take on north Korea, and Iran?

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Hello Mr Lear

First of all, I want to say I have a huge amount of respect for you. In fact I admire you, what you have done and I am envious of what you know!

A good friend of mine (for 5 years) knows you. We sat down to watch a video called Secret Black World (2 ours long) and when you face popped up near to the beginning, my friends eyes lit up. He called out to his wife "Honey, come quick, it's John".

He clearly knew you. His name is Bob Brady and he worked at Nellis & Groom for 20 years (was a Colnel in US Air Force for a long time).

Anyway, I believe 99% of what you say and hopefully one day I can meet you.

A lot of the things you said on the video, my friend confirmed and added more detail. He was surprised that this info had leaked out so everybody out there, give John a break.

He's genuinely a good guy and very honest. There is probably a lot of stuff he can't mention on this site!

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   

He's genuinely a good guy

I definitely second that, welcome John.....

[edit on 10-7-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Mr. Lear: I would be interested in any comments you might have re the subject matter presented here plausible.custompublish.com... -6694.html

check your member center for a U2U

[edit on 10-7-2006 by masqua]

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I'm really sorry, but NASA hiding information about Venus, is a load tibetan mountains... U know people should listen to the "what ifs" what if there is no ET as in advanced civilisations on mars, more reasons going against, funny that evryone is up for it on here.

The FACT is it cannot hold ANY life or anything UFO. the surface of the planet completly turns inside out due to the molten currents and volcanic activity.

As for Mars cannot hold life in the madness that is detailed here. full stop. It could all change until WE go there, but nothing will change until we do.

A lot on this thread is not very helpful, for the average person, sorry that I say it, but life on Saturn please, what is going on these days...... If you can give me a logical explanation rather than the proof you don't require. then I'm really interested.

The problem, is after evolving over time the thread just get's "wild"

If my post was unhelpful, I'll go before warning. Because it's not logical never mind proof....

[edit on 10-7-2006 by mind is the universe]

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
John,

I am very glad you partake in our discussions here. I am interested in more info on the secret astronaut program, and how it relates to gary mckinnon (hope he makes it out alive
). I have heard some of your C2C interviews but please, if you can reitterate about our REAL nasa programs and where we are now in terms of travelled distance and contact. Thanks.

[edit on 073131p://0816 by Organic Shadow]

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Hello,

What is the most amazing thing or piece of technology that you have witnessed? What did it do?

Thank you for coming and allowing us to ask questions.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
People...

One of our Moderators has already chimed in on this thread indicating the REQUIREMENT for CIVIL and POLITE conversation here.

I just deleted two posts, one that will get the member who posted it a 3 day break from these Fora and one that indicated the first one was RUDE, useless and added nothing to the conversation (no worries for that member I would've said the same dam thing).

GET POLITE or GET thyself to another thread. If you think John Lear is a madman who is full of it that's your right, BUT we don't need to read you opinion in this thread get it? The man is sharing his life's experience and aural knowledge, he has every right to do so since a Member ASKED him to. If a Member asks YOU to share YOUR opinion of John Lear rest assured I will protect that thread with equal vehemence whether your opinion is positive, negative or somewhere in the middle.

ATS is NOT a site available to useless diatribe pointing out the OBVIOUS and admitted lack of evidence and scientific basis in Mr. Lear's offerings. He clearly states the "mainstream" scientific community and NASA have covered all these things up in his opinion. Going forward from that point is NOT a hard thing to do, if it causes you grief to read this then please don't.

If you can be socially graceful and CIVIL in your challenges and accept when the man says he has no proof then do so if you can't then don't post. There are many Members who would like to read what he has to say and by George they are going to be able to read it.

Thank You...

Springer...

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universe
A lot on this thread is not very helpful, for the average person

This seems an important point for some people to take note of.

To John,

The chance to get to ask such questions and possibly get some sort of answer is awesome IMHO. I have a few short ones for you if I may...

1. Is the life on the other SS planets aware of earth?

2. Do you know if each of the civilizations are aware of life elsewhere in the SS.

3. Are we the most warlike? Are they generally peaceful?

4. Are they governed in the same way as earth people would know government and is there as much or any corruption?

5. Is their view of earth from the outside the same as we see it ie blue/green globe.

6. Are you afraid for the future of your soul?

Thank you for your time.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
ty mods for facilitating reasonable discourse

now, the funny thing is, i didnt realize mr lear was who he is

i read his posts like everyone elses posts, considering him just any other guy lol

now yall have shown me these loads of information and now hes aquired this legendary status

but i think ill just continue to view mr lear as a equal normal member because , thats what he is

now, Mr Lear, id like to thank you for sharing your info with us here so we can know what u think about

i dont know if its real or not but hey this is awesome fun stuff to think about and i am going to read up on all the stuff u said in the past
this is cool stuff definatly

u said theres possibly advanced civilization on Saturn?
Very possible i say

Im not one of those people who think they know what "Livable conditions" are on other worlds, because i think life can form under almost any circumstances

even the coldest or hottest, lowest or highest pressures , etc, because it just seems very possible to me

im not saying it is or isnt, because i dont know, but i sure think its possible

now to my question for you mr Lear

Q ::: Is saturn a gas giant? or is there a surface of some sort? Do you know anything about what the civilizations structures look like? Or any details about it?
Any theorys at least? IE : Are they floating citys or are the structures connected to a solid surface w/a foundation like ours are? If im off base here just let me know.

this is really a fun subject to think about, and id like to hear your thoughts since you brought it up

and Yes, id love to know everything you think about and have heard about

oh and heres a Q for you

is there any alien space ships that are capable of flying into the surface of the sun or getting really really close to it?(without suffering much damage) its something ive always wondered about

u may not know the answers but, who else could i ask? lol

its a cool subject to ponder tho eh?

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Wow, it's so cool to really get to talk to John Lear!

Questions:
1. Do you know if there are aliens from beyond our solar system? Those planets that have atmospheres similar to earth, are there aliens there?

2. I read somewhere that there were aliens that were tall with blonde hair. Can you tell us something about the blonde aliens? Are they similar to Vikings?

3. Are the aliens in human form? Are there any that are like bugs, like giant roaches or giant birds or spiders, etc?

4. Do you know anything about that big hurricane on one of the planets, I forgot which one? What's up with that hurricane that never goes away?

5. Have you seen close up pictures of the other planets and aliens? Can you tell us anything that is beautiful?

6. Are we really Martians? That Face On Mars thing looks like a spinx, and it looks like there are pyramids near it. Did we leave Mars and come to earth? I wondered about that ever since I saw that Face On Mars picture.

7. Are there time travelers on earth right now? Are the gray aliens with big eyes humans from the future, or are they from another planet?

Thanks for any answers! This is fascinating~!

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Mr. Lear good to see you still around, it really elevates the discussion around here.

What do you know about people living on the moon? A source I came across said that the ubitiqous Grays live there somewhere. Who else lives there? What do we know?

I agree with your comments regarding our solar system being populated but I can see why some have a difficult time understanding this because this life does not exist on the exact dimensional space that we do... does that make sense to you or are you saying that we just can't see through the clouds?

thanks.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Wow, John Iv'e been looking for information like this forever im only 15 but for as long as I can remember Ive been fasicinated with this subject and you claims are just mind blowing... but all this you say ALL OF IT, especially the moon holding civilized life.. it really really confuses me because, right now I got a full moon and if I step outside and look at it I dont see anything accept huge craters? To boot I can even look at Mars through my telescope and see myself that it is desolate and I can look twoards Saturn and Venus and also see its beauty but no signs of life? What is this How does the government hide the truth from our OWN EYES? Please fill me in sir, im sure other are wondering the same thing...

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Hi John, thanks for sharing with us.

On the audo from your interview on coast to coast you mentioned you got some people from FF forum to research certain information for themselves, prehaps it would be a good start here?

I also saw you got your fair share of grief from people there, please dont let the minority spoil it for the majority your information is greatly appreciated!

The forum JL mentions in the C2C interview is Here

Bucketloads of info, will take me awhile to digest, think I would prefer the 7 word condenced version

[edit on 10-7-2006 by crittz]

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Originally posted by Dr Love

John Lear, it is said by many who have had near death experiences that you see a light and go into it or you don't. Could the "soul collector" be a place where souls go who do not choose to go into the light, a sort of limbo?

The following is an opinion: if you go into the light, you go into the 'soul catcher' which can keep the soul for a time or sent it to a new born baby on earth. I don't know what happens if you go away from the light. Many years ago in a very private conversation with Whitely Strieber he told me, "Whatever you do don't go into the light." Am I going into the light? Yes.

If there is a "soul collector" could it be malevolent in nature, having to do with the beast. Maybe only the souls of people who have sold their souls to the devil go to the "soul collector".

This is an opinion: I do not believe the 'soul catcher' is malevolant or has anything to do with the beast.

One more question John, do you believe the moon landings to be fake?

I do not believe the moon landings were faked. Many of the photos were. Much of the information passed to the public was. But not the moon landing themselves. They were manned and flown by true American heroes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join