It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for John Lear

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Hi John,

would you have any idea what this picture is ?

www.alltheufoanswers.com...

Its UFO related and part of the current ATS game and we're stumped.

Thanks,

The picture wont show up to anyone who clicks the link that hasnt completed the previous questions....DOH!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Hi John,

would you have any idea what this picture is ?

www.alltheufoanswers.com...

Its UFO related and part of the current ATS game and we're stumped.

Thanks,

I'm not supposed to help. Sorry.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
John,

Do you know of (any) "Operational Steamed Air ships" that our Government was working on probably the size of a football field?Something that can cloak itself in a cloud or mist given off by the steam, outside of Kingman AZ, I-93. Is there any bases near by this location?

[edit on 7-8-2006 by menguard]

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Originally posted by menguard

John,

Do you know of (any) "Operational Steamed Air ships" that our Government was working on probably the size of a football field?Something that can cloak itself in a cloud or mist given off by the steam, outside of Kingman AZ, I-93. Is there any bases near by this location?

I heard about these huge airships in the late 80's. I didn't hear about any cloaking system or how it works. The ones I heard about were operating near or south of the Tonapah Test Range in the northwest corner of the test site. I haven't heard about any bases around Kingman but it seems like it would be an ideal place. There have been many stories of strange objects seen from that road between just east of Kingman and Wickenburg.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Hi john, thanks for taking time out to post here.
Whats your opinion of the apollo moon missions, do you think they where faked or not ?

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raffles
Hi john, thanks for taking time out to post here.
Whats your opinion of the apollo moon missions, do you think they where faked or not ?

The Apollo missions went to the moon. Some of the photos on the moon were faked because the daytime sky on the moon is not black. It might be blue, it might be yellowish but its not black. NASA had its hands full trying to keep the illusion that the daytime sky is black. They had film that was supposed to turn the sky black whatever color it was. All the rest of the photos went through a internegative process where the sky was colored black. Occasionally you will see a film clip of the Apollo astronauts on the moon where a blue color leaks around the images of the astronauts. They also had a problem with the sun. If the moon had no atmosphere then the sun should look like a small, bright, sphere. But since there is an atmosphere, equal to about 15,000 to 18,000 feet on earth, the sun appears as a large, fuzzy ball, its light refracted by the atmosphere. Take a look at Alan Beans paintings of the moon. All of the paintings have the sun as a large fuzzy ball, not the tight, small, well defined sphere it would be if there were no atmosphere. Then there is Alan Bean's comment, in the middle 90's when asked by a reporter what he saw when he looked out into space from the moon. His answer: "A pair a black patent leather shoes." And all the missing film you are hearing about these days? They are missing because either the color manipulation didn't work or it didn't work well enough.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Hi John, in your opinion, who or what is the true nature of the 'ball/s of light' phenomenon?

I am specifically referring to the common UFO type which appear as glowing orbs, travel at enormous speeds, defy inertia, move erratically and in apparent co-ordination with other such lights. Please indicate which 'species' / 'faction' (if you believe them to be intelligently controlled / pilotted).

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Hi John, interesting stuff.

Just wondering if you could give any detailed information on the civilisations which inhabit our solar system. For example, are they vastly superior tech wise? what appearance they have? Their attitude/stance towards us?

Thanks

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Originally posted by zXen

Hi John, interesting stuff.

Just wondering if you could give any detailed information on the civilisations which inhabit our solar system. For example, are they vastly superior tech wise? what appearance they have? Their attitude/stance towards us?

Thanks

All are identical to us, some taller some shorter, no weirdo 'alien' types. All are superior ('vastly' superior would apply to 'aliens' from beyond our civilization.) I would imagine that their attitude is the same as we have of a new born baby, 'how much he/she has to learn'. They are amused at our scientific arrogance, at how much we 'think' we know. I imagine that they look at some of the authoritative 'scientific and technological' posts on ATS, and roll around laughing on the floor until tears come into their eyes.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Lol John, nice one

I asked something in the other thread (the one with Casbolt and new Dulce stuff) but probabely you've missed it. Here it is again:

A good part of the article by Casbolts is already been in circulation for a long time. Some of the parts sounded to Brantonish to me .
There is a little detail that made me suspicious though.

D understandably had nightmares for weeks after this and was soon after followed by a high-tech American utility van with blue lights underneath it. I believe this was a NSA van.

Days after this D had his life threatened over the phone. The call was anonymous but told him to keep quite or his house would be burnt down with him in it. George then called D and told him his life was in danger and to get the information out as soon as possible to protect himself.

So after few threats and right away he is being instructed to go publicly and "spill the beans" about everything. Now, I know that this stuff has been around for quite a bit but brinnging it up again the alleged alien atrocities, mutilations, mind control...etc is to wierd.
Some how while reading this I was thinking about Starnation people statement that was released few days ago. In that statement they mentioned clearley that the Cabal with do all they have in power to disinform and create fear among us. At the same time we have Steven Greer's statement about a hoaxed alien threat in order to keep away the ET from the Federation. And all this efort is from the same Cabal we been hearing for so long.

John Lear and you other guys, what do you think... does this story smell or is just me being paranoid and more "analytic" then I should???

[edit on 8-8-2006 by Telos]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Question for ya John:

I watched this video about Billy Meier

video.google.com...

good video by the way for those who have any interest in Billy...

Talks about the Llarians saying the one of the human race on earths' biggest problem is over population. Problem because there arent enough spirits coming into human bodies that are born so there are brand new spirits that form. Basically there are too many brand new spirits without accumulated wisdom, who cannot manage the bodies they're in, with various inneptitudes; don't understand what life is about and how to be a part of nature...

My question is: Are there some spirits that inhabit animals or bugs, or plants first, to in other words, live on the streets of existence, to learn lessons, then inhabit human forms after we've paid some dues, or do spirits, once born, immediately inhabit humans?

Thanks again.

[edit on 8-8-2006 by tha stillz]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
All are identical to us, some taller some shorter, no weirdo 'alien' types. All are superior ('vastly' superior would apply to 'aliens' from beyond our civilization.) I would imagine that their attitude is the same as we have of a new born baby, 'how much he/she has to learn'. They are amused at our scientific arrogance, at how much we 'think' we know. I imagine that they look at some of the authoritative 'scientific and technological' posts on ATS, and roll around laughing on the floor until tears come into their eyes.

Hi John,

I realise this was somewhat tongue in cheek but it does get a little tiring continuously reading how primitive and stupid we are. I realise how unadvanced our civilization is and I cry out at the stupidity of the actions of some people and governments around the world but I believe my eyes and mind are wide open to what may lie hidden from us.

If I believe how big a gas giant NASA is and the conditioning and disinfo that comes our way about pretty much everything and I am ready, willing and able to learn without blinkers, how do I find my way? What action(s) do you think I/we should be taking? How do the sheeple wake up?

If it is simply just a case of us carrying on and changing nothing, whomever is in control of information on this planet will simply succeed to push people further into a disinformation abyss and would make any "awakening" more difficult and further from being realized, thus increasing the damage.

If Jupiterians (if that's the right word) were ever to laugh at the things we say because we have so much to learn, wouldn't they know that it's not our fault, that we are being lied to, continuously. Or is that not the issue? Or do we have any kind of empowerment to "wake up"?

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Originally posted by Telos

John Lear and you other guys, what do you think... does this story smell or is just me being paranoid and more "analytic" then I should???

I am going to file it. Wait for more input.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by tha stillz
My question is: Are there some spirits that inhabit animals or bugs, or plants first, to in other words, live on the streets of existence, to learn lessons, then inhabit human forms after we've paid some dues, or do spirits, once born, immediately inhabit humans?

This isn't really an answer to that, but I'd comment that while we treat animals & the environment like disposable commodities we have no moral grounds to complain if something higher up the evolutionary chain does the same with us. Only when we respect all life (not just our own species) with compassion can we hold such expectations for ourselves.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prote
If Jupiterians (if that's the right word)

Yes, I know it's Jovian. Too late to edit the original post.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Originally posted by tha stillz

Talks about the Llarians saying the one of the human race on earths' biggest problem is over population.

Overpopulated from whose perpective? The population of earth will be 12 billion by the end of the century.

Problem because there arent enough spirits coming into human bodies that are born so there are brand new spirits that form.

Spirits (souls) don't form on their own

Basically there are too many brand new spirits without accumulated wisdom, who cannot manage the bodies they're in, with various inneptitudes;

Spirits (souls) don't have to be brand new not to have accumulated wisdom or cannot manage the bodies they are in. They could have over a hundred thousand miles on them and still not get it.

....don't understand what life is about and how to be a part of nature...

Nearly everyone on earth fits that description. Thats why we are confined to earth...until we 'get it'. Every time you die you get to 'peak' at how you are doing in the brief 'afterlife'. Then you are shunted back for another life without the luxury of the memory of your previous life. This method prevents 'cheating' in the advancement of your soul.

Not as a general rule. Generally souls stay in human forms.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Hey John, some questions for you:

Do all souls have to live as a primative human before advancing to other races/species?

Did Native Americans have sacred burial grounds because they knew of soul recycling?

What is your opinion/knowledge of "heaven"?

Is it possible that the "men in black" wear shades because they are aliens with verticaly slanted, reptile like eyes?

Do aliens listen to much music? Whats the most popular type? What do they think of our music?

If you have time, could you describe Jupiter?

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Generally souls stay in human forms

I find that hard to believe "Generally" wtf?
How do you think/know this? I think that in this case it's all relative to humans but I'm sure that animals still have a conscience of some sort. Thoughts please

[edit on 11-8-2006 by Xeros]

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Hi John

There is a thread over here www.abovetopsecret.com... about Pine Gap. Do you mind to take a look and give us some inputs since you are one of the first guys who wrote about Alice Springs.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Originally posted by GlassRunner

Hey John, some questions for you:

Do all souls have to live as a primative human before advancing to other races/species?

Yes.

Did Native Americans have sacred burial grounds because they knew of soul recycling?

Probably

What is your opinion/knowledge of "heaven"?

There is no heaven or hell as such. Heaven and hell are simply man made rewards and threats for behaviour modification.

That said, the 'between life' where you go after you die and before you are inserted into another human baby can be very nice or very bad depending on your previous conduct. If you were a bad boy you will be taken out to the woodshed. If you were a good boy you will be rewarded. How? You'll get to see and experience a lot of nice things.

Is it possible that the "men in black" wear shades because they are aliens with verticaly slanted, reptile like eyes?

I have temporarily forgotten who those guys are.

Do aliens listen to much music? Whats the most popular type? What do they think of our music?

There are over a hundred different alien types known to the government. In the universe there are billions more. Pat Metheney, Bill Evans, Herbie Hancock, Dave Grusin and Dave Brubeck are at the top of their list. Any vocals (except Natalie Cole) or anything Kenny G does will not be found in the saucer.

If you have time, could you describe Jupiter?

I have the time but I haven't been there. I understand it is just like earth. Saturn, however, is the place to go, I hear.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join