It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for John Lear

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by aerialview

Hello Arialview,

Until 21 Y/O I had an odd curiosity concerning death and read everything I could find on the topic. This topic was fairly limited until the late eighties. I have always had an underlying belief in that this may be the life where mankind reaches immortality.

When I was 21 on the morn after my party, (we had a big bonfire with friends and beer,) I died. Simply put I cut my right arm by accident on a screen door that had the screen replaced with glass for the winter. I cut my right forearm right down to the bone. I died in the ambulance on the ride to Old Bridge Regional Hospital here in NJ.

Weird thing is I wasn't dead I was in there doing what I had to do to keep alive. I slowed my heart (the way of the Yogi) I slowed my breath, I orderd my body to cease all pulmonary functions and await rescue. Now how I knew rescue would even be possible I have no idea no clue.

On this I say I knew it wasn't my time. What I learned at the hospital and what happened needs to be posted somewhere else. I will look for a suitable forum here to address that.

I also have a feeling that precognition prevents fear, Like when an animal scents out danger and avoids it.

Cordially,

Rev, Barna

"Truth is my weapon and love is my shield."

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Hey John.

what’s your opinion on the U.S Gov announcing that a top secret Sat that they have, has lost control and will crash land god knows where?

ATS Thread

If it’s 'Top Secret', why are the letting it burn up? Why are they not using any of thier boys toys (Ships) to correct it? Or using any other methods of solving this problem?

Do you think it’s a Sat or something else thats going to happen

[edit on 27-1-2008 by crackerjack]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

Mr Lear,

Thank you for sharing with me your wisdom, even before you suggested it here I began to read sleepers entries even past the point where Springer chides him for the rate of expression of data. I will wade through it all but I must say that the ingestion of negative rhetoric and other entanglements makes some of it actually harmful.

Any way what I meant when I said "if we broke all the containers" was would the greys loose their jobs if genocide were to manifest. Did we effectively wire the planet and use it as a weapon to prevent invasion?

On a lighter note, I am proud to see you exploiting the mineral rights on your Gold claim in Nevada. My ears perked up when you mentioned it on the radio. My nose tells me it will be very fruitful.

And no I am not envious I am angry at the lies that prevent me from moving the human race forward to it's appropriate place. But they can't be moved forward until the people force the Government out of the way! So I have to keep my jets cool waiting for cracks to burst open the gates of truth and then the tsunami will cleanse humanity and heal it.

I am positive the boss of the greys is on the way.

So please, keep in mind that I and others are prepared to do whatever needs to be done to force disclosure. (Reference to non violent social acts of rebellion and voter education)

However, Dulles and his brother created an evil empirical mess. And what hurts the most is I believe that they believed they were preserving humanity not destroying it. It seems what they did was preserve the Government to the detriment of it's people. But that was then and this is now, and humanity needs to know where to place the shot to bring down this lying beast that has milked the worth out of our lives.

Maybe the answer will come to you when your first truck of "greed free" antimaterialistic gold leaves your mine!

(sorry I couldn't pass that one up)

Thanks for your time and I really look forward to chatting with you after I wade through the SKUNK is it called in sleepers "Stuff"

Cordially,

Rev Barna

"Truth is my Weapon Love is my shield"

P.S. We visit Nevada annually. I love the heat!

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

It is not the aliens that are going to destroy us. It is the Military/Industrial/NAZA/DoD that is going to destroy us in their arrogant, unfounded, misguided ignornace.

Hi John. Your comment above triggered a question I'd like to ask.

As this whole ET phenomenon becomes clearer to me literally each passing day, I'm coming around to the fact that the military is so paranoid that they've become 'beyond dangerous'. I've seen and read accounts of how certain ET visitors have not really been treated as guests, but more like prisoners. Clifford Stone was nearly moved to tears because of it on camera. He said (as have others) that telepathy with the ETs is not just mind reading, but each feels the other's feelings. I've come across a few accounts of how some researchers/military personnel who work on ET projects have broken down in tears and have become extremely distraught. Mr. Stone says it's because we wouldn't treat lab animals the way we've treated them. Dan Burisch was very openly agitated when describing the ordeal he had while working with his subject .

Then yesterday I saw a program on the History Channel having to do with the history of UFO reports in Russia. One high level Russian official said that every time there was a sighting, they'd scramble the fighters in hopes of shooting one down. Why? So that they might be able to recover advanced technology that they could reverse engineer to their advantage against us. I thought that was an extremely profound admission. I also thought...holy crap, all that really matters to the superpower militaries is to be able to gain an edge. Never mind the fact that we humans are becoming an embarrassment to the entire known universe by behaving like homicidal maniacs.

Years ago, I felt we all deserved alien disclosure. Then I changed my mind and thought, no...we can't handle it, it's better to maintain stability, blah, blah... Now I'm thinking let's get it out there so that all facets of society can be exposed to the ETs and their technologies. We won't need politicians to barter for it by sanctioning abductions and the ET's can enjoy some better treatment from us rather than being shot at, imprisoned and having all their stuff hijacked in our never-ending quest for power and technology.

Here's my question for you: Do you think the Military/DoD/Industrial NWO establishments are blowing it for all of us? Or...would you say it's all happening by design; ET after all has ultimate control and they're just letting it all play out this way?

Thanks John,

Cleotis Brown

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Why is the John Lear link on the main page of ATS gone???

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by crackerjack

Something is going on. We will see...but i expect a big announcement or something.

Go to his profile...his picture is gone from his avatar, too.

All i got was a U2U telling me a thread of mine was moved, and most of John's forum was going to skunkworks. doesn't sound so good.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
and why is the "ask john lear" thread in ATS Skunkworks?

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Im with you, I asked for some explanation and got the same reply as you...???

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by cockadoodledo

I dunno..but most of Zorgon's stuff is going there, too. That is some good stuff...i hope that it isn't treated disrespectfully.

And i hope that this doesn't affect other Pegasus contributors.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I was just reading a thread tonight where you said this is similar to some of the stuff Z puts out on his threads and I made a mental note to look deeper into his work on here. I hope they didn't just get sick of the babies on here and the adverse notarity, and disrespect.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by crackerjack

We've received word through a third-party that John's likely not going to be as involved as he's been, and it makes sense to decommission the dedicated forum.

More details will be coming soon, as soon as everything is completely sorted out.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Tons of good stuff, it was my ATS home page. No answers yet, I just hope the news isn't to bad.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

We've received word through a third-party that John's likely not going to be as involved as he's been, and it makes sense to decommission the dedicated forum.

More details will be coming soon, as soon as everything is completely sorted out.

Hmm...third party....

Now that is interesting. usually one "resigns" in person. This is a conspiracy site...you should understand the un-asked question, right?

Ahh well...we will see how it unfolds.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Thanks for giving us the heads up, I hope everything is ok. A lot of people are attracted to ATS because of the dedicated work John does, every time you ask him a question he always replies no matter what the question is.
So on behalf of all ATS members out there, I hope things can be ironed out or at least John gives us a formal announcement of what’s going on.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
I dunno..but most of Zorgon's stuff is going there, too. That is some good stuff...i hope that it isn't treated disrespectfully.

And i hope that this doesn't affect other Pegasus contributors.

All of the threads moved will get the same level of respect that is required here at ATS
Skunk Works has the same rules and requirements as every other ATS Forums.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FredT

Fred, with all due respect (i mean to insult to anyone who uses the Skunkworks forum as their primary avenue of communication)...but the Skunkworks forum is pretty low on the totem pole. When you are relegated to skunkworks it is kind of a negative thing.

that is why i was so thankful.

Don't get me wrong...i certainly don't wish to "stand and fight" over any of this. But it is a slow day on the forums.

[edit on 3-2-2008 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Thanks for giving us the heads up, I hope everything is ok.

I believe everything is fine. It's late on Superbowl Sunday, and Springer (who is closest to John) isn't online so I'm not 100% certain on the latest scoop. Short story: he's still a member and all his content is still on ATS.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Skunk Works, despite the odor attached to the name, is a valuable site here on ATS. In some ways it is the foundation sight, for this is the place where ideas can be aired and fleshed out.

There will be the same enforcement of the T&C and member conduct as anywhere else.

The change of location in no way effects the quality of content. Nor will it effect the quality of responses.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
When you are relegated to skunkworks it is kind of a negative thing.

Actually, I've never seen it that way.

We started the SkunkWorks forum as a place where extremely speculative ideas and topics could be embraced and enthusiastically supported. Before SkunkWorks, we were having some issues in a few forums where topics that contained "wild speculation" but were still intensely interesting were not getting their due. After all, how can we be certain of many of the issues we discuss on ATS without testing the upper-limits of plausibility through abstract ideas that test the boundaries of our ability to imagine.

While it might seem like some frivolous topics make their way into SkunkWorks... the original mandate of the forum is rather noble and serves an important role in the examination of conspiracies and cover-ups.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I don't like the smell of this. (no pun) Allot of hard work and dedication flowed through those threads. I have a gut feeling about this, kinda like Pats losing a Super bowl. lol

new topics

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105 >>

join