It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for John Lear

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Originally posted by Icarus Rising

John,
Does the Philadelphia Experiment, Project Rainbow, Project Monarch, and the Montauk Project have anything to do with temporal rifts and attempts to repair/exploit them, or to your knowledge does it begin and end with Degaussing? I know these started out as Navy projects, but would you be willing to comment on them anyway?

Project Rainbow and Project Monarch did not.

The Philadelphia experiment was an attempt at invisibility. A few months ago I had a chance to talk to a very prominent Canadian scientist who said his grandfather worked on the Philadelphia experiment and knew my father.

Montauk was the project that caused the problems in space/time.

Whether or not past an current attempts to breach the space/time continuum required degaussing I do not know.

Degaussing is the process of decreasing or eliminating an unwanted magnetic field.

The original method of degaussing was to install electromagnetic coils into the ships, known simply as coiling.

Installing such special equipment was, however, far too expensive and difficult to service all ships that would need it, so the navy developed an alternative called wiping (devised by Goodeve), which simply dragged a large electrical cable along the side of the ship with about 2000 amps flowing through it.

en.wikipedia.org...

Today's new fast attack nuclear subs are degaussed while in harbor using cables placed around the ship and an electric charge induced. This is required because of the complexity of the new hull material which is made of d.d (pronounced d dot d) and it's seemingly 'magical properties'. There can be no internal coils or dragging of cables as it would interfere with this new material.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Hi John...

I was messing around with YouTube one day and came across your "Moon Secrets Revealed" series (which was great), and I noted where you made reference to ATS & Sleeper and what a fascinating story he has. So, I directed myself here and have read "Aliens are as real as the nose on your face", "A day with an E.T." and am now participating in "I'm coming clean on E.T.'s".

I've wanted to ask you a question regarding Sleeper and the people who respond to his threads.

Sleeper has stated a number of times that he has actually toned down his description of his experiences with Milton so that it is easier for us to swallow. Assuming he's genuine, and I like to think he is, it's my feeling that these experiences have been so incredible and that the nature of the cosmos is so dynamic and exotic that many of the questions he fields are of little or no consequence in the long run. I feel that he would be better off just creating canned responses such as "Don't worry about it...not gonna matter...these are just baby steps for our development, etc." Although he sometimes does that, I sense he's extremely patient and seems to be sincerely motivated by trying to help everybody by not just answering technical, historical and theological questions - but more than that - to help us to raise our heads above the muck we're swimming in and be aware that ET is here (always has been and always will) and to prepare ourselves to interact with ET by relinquishing our selfishness as we interact with each other.

I get the feeling that so many just keep missing the point.

2 questions -

1) Would you say that assessment is accurate at all?

2) Somewhat related topic...what do you think of SETI? With all the UFO/USO pictures, films and accounts now proliferating on the TV and the internet, isn't it kind of goofy that we're blasting radio waves everywhere in an attempt to announce our presence to "anyone who is listening"? Isn't it common sense to assume they've probably already found us? It's like ants on the side of the driveway saying to each other: "Did you guys see the size of that thing? Let's stand on each others' shoulders and wave...they might see us!"

Thanks for any response John,
Cleotis

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Hi John...

I was messing around with YouTube one day and came across your "Moon Secrets Revealed" series (which was great), and I noted where you made reference to ATS & Sleeper and what a fascinating story he has. So, I directed myself here and have read "Aliens are as real as the nose on your face", "A day with an E.T." and am now participating in "I'm coming clean on E.T.'s".

I've wanted to ask you a question regarding Sleeper and the people who respond to his threads.

Sleeper has stated a number of times that he has actually toned down his description of his experiences with Milton so that it is easier for us to swallow. Assuming he's genuine, and I like to think he is, it's my feeling that these experiences have been so incredible and that the nature of the cosmos is so dynamic and exotic that many of the questions he fields are of little or no consequence in the long run. I feel that so many times he could easily say "Don't worry about it...not gonna matter...these are just baby steps for our development, etc." However, I sense he's extremely patient and seems to be sincerely motivated by trying to help everybody by not just answering technical, historical and theological questions, but more than that, to help us to raise our heads above the muck we're swimming in and be aware that ET is here (always has been and always will) and to prepare ourselves to interact with ET by relinquishing our selfishness as we interact with each other.

I get the feeling that so many just keep missing the point.

2 questions -

2) Somewhat related topic...what do you think of SETI? With all the UFO/USO pictures, films and accounts now proliferating on the TV and the internet, isn't it kind of goofy that we're blasting radio waves everywhere in an attempt to announce our presence to "anyone who is listening"? Isn't it common sense to assume they've probably already found us? It's like ants on the side of the driveway saying to each other: "Did you guys see the size of that thing? Let's stand on each others' shoulders and wave...they might see us!"

Thanks for any response John,
Cleotis

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Hey John,

time for some more questions

I'm just curious and fascinated at the same time by the Black Triangles.
It seems apparent that these are the USAF current spaceships! I mean some of them would equal the size of a Stardestroyer. James Casbolt claims the small ones are abduction craft that the military use.´
But all the triangles have been reported in so incredibly many variations of light formations i mean it's just fascinating to me.
What do you think Saucers are old stuff
?

I'd just love to know everything about them.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

Thank you so much for your response. That was my understanding as well, that the Montauk Project had to do with temporal rifts and space/time manipulation.

I put the part about degaussing in because that was, to my knowledge, the stated intent and outcome of the PX, the development of the degaussing procedure.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Originally posted by Cleotis Brown

The most accurate sleeper assessment I've ever seen.

2) Somewhat related topic...what do you think of SETI?

Public Relations excercise for those who have not figured it out yet.

Thanks for your thoughts Cleotis, you are on top of this one.

By the way, the delay in answering you is this page took 2 days to turn. Its becoming increasingly annoying here on ATS that a post which is at the top of the next page will not turn the page. IT apparently takes 2 or 3 posts on the next page to make it turn and apparently there is no way to access this page. So if somebody doesn't post right away...the page ain't going to turn.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
There are so many pages here I wonder why they don't have a monthy post for John Lear; for example 'Questions for John lear- September to December 2007'
or every bi monthly so at least people do not get lost with their own questions and neither does he.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Originally posted by Paul the seeker

I'm just curious and fascinated at the same time by the Black Triangles.

It seems apparent that these are the USAF current spaceships! I mean some of them would equal the size of a Stardestroyer.

They are big but I don't think they go into space.

James Casbolt claims the small ones are abduction craft that the military use.

I believe that to be correct. If you are abducted the way to tell if its a real alien abduction or not is if you see an NCO sipping coffee at a table in the back its not a real alien abduction.

´

But all the triangles have been reported in so incredibly many variations of light formations i mean it's just fascinating to me.
What do you think Saucers are old stuff
?

We certainly have some pretty cool stuff. But the coolest thing I have read about recently is the 'jump room to Mars'.

www.truveo.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Shoot!! The truveo page you linked to won't come up!!

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
John did you test planes at area 51 and meet Bob Lazar there? have you flown in the b-3 bomber? i mean that would be after the b-2 which was early 80's?(was it the early 80's or earlier if you know please tell) and you would have met bob in the late 80's there, while testing the b-3 maybe even b-4 by then? (you were a pilot, they test(ed) planes at area 51, i am sure you would have jumped at the chance as a pilot to test very advanced planes, football players want to play in the superbowl kind of thing)

what do you think of the ufo's in the STS videos? and videos of ufo's near the space station and shuttles are those human ships just being at work or are they actually alien ships? why aren't they the secret ships that you say launch? they are ships(craft, little discs, ufo's), there is evidence of launches, there are things in space around nasas things in nasas own videos, why aren't these UFO's americas fleet of secret space ships?

can you give us an update on what the "sport" model might be like or look like now or what technologies have we figured out on the "sport" model since bob was there? (if you can, bob was your source the first time so and he no longer works there)

an example of little ships around the ISS is here (1:40 into the video

www.youtube.com...

aren't those UFO's nasas ships?

[edit on 8-1-2008 by OSSkyWatcher]

[edit on 8-1-2008 by OSSkyWatcher]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Hi John

Is this the freighter that you used to fly?

www.texasair.net...

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Originally posted by Camilo1

Hi John

www.texasair.net...

Yep. Thats one of them. I think there were 5. If you look at the bottom picture, the top bunk was mine!

Thanks for the memories Camilo!

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Originally posted by OSSkyWatcher

John did you test planes at area 51 and meet Bob Lazar there?

I was never inside Area 51 and I never flew airplanes there. I was never in the military. I met Bob Lazar at my home.

have you flown in the b-3 bomber? i mean that would be after the b-2 which was early 80's?(was it the early 80's or earlier if you know please tell) and you would have met bob in the late 80's there, while testing the b-3 maybe even b-4 by then?

I never tested any exotic airplanes. I tested several civilian airplanes.

(you were a pilot, they test(ed) planes at area 51, i am sure you would have jumped at the chance as a pilot to test very advanced planes, football players want to play in the superbowl kind of thing)

I never flew anything at Area 51.

what do you think of the ufo's in the STS videos?

I don't know what they are.

and videos of ufo's near the space station and shuttles are those human ships just being at work or are they actually alien ships?

I don't know.

why aren't they the secret ships that you say launch?

They could be. NAZA does not let much video come down from the space station and all of it is sanitized to a high degree.

they are ships(craft, little discs, ufo's), there is evidence of launches, there are things in space around nasas things in nasas own videos, why aren't these UFO's americas fleet of secret space ships?

Like I say they could be but I don't have any information or proof of that.

can you give us an update on what the "sport" model might be like or look like now or what technologies have we figured out on the "sport" model since bob was there? (if you can, bob was your source the first time so and he no longer works there)

Bob was my source for everything that happened at S-4. He left in April of 1989. I haven't heard about anything since then.

aren't those UFO's nasas ships?

I don't know.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by Camilo1

Hi John

www.texasair.net...

"Yep. Thats one of them. I think there were 5. If you look at the bottom picture, the top bunk was mine!"

You mean, you didn't share?!?!

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Originally posted by weedwhacker

Not a chance. I made the First Officer, Flight Enginer and Flight Mechanic share the lower bunk.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Not a chance. I made the First Officer, Flight Enginer and Flight Mechanic share the lower bunk.

It was tongue in cheek...thanks.

Hope I don't get 'dinged' for 'excessive quoting'...ah, well, ye takes yer chances, ye takes yer lumps!

PS...to JL...thanks for the 'quote' technique instructions, as you can see I am still figuring it out.

PPS...to JL...Been a long time since I lived in LAS, am coming out in March. I know, I know, hate these questions, but IF YOU were to visit LAS, which hotel would you stay? (I'll give you 10% commission...oops, lying there!).

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   

I never tested any exotic airplanes. I tested several civilian airplanes.

John, we all understand that you have to cover a lot of things... But hey, your secrets are secure with all of us here at ATS... Fess up. From what you have posted, we expect no less than a mesospheric bomber fueled by the element 115 reactor.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

The 'modern' two-pilot airplane requires, as you know, a 'third' pilot for block times over 8 hours. The B-777 was designed with bunks, of course depends on the airline customer to decide the configuration...

My airline had two bunks just aft of the cockpit on the B-777.

The B-767 had no bunks, so when a leg was over 8 hours we shared a rest seat in First Class, 'we' meaning, the Captain, the FO, and the IRO...so as to keep two on the Flight Deck, while the third 'rested'. Guess which 'rest' shift was most coveted? (hint: the middle one...)

My strategy, as a Captain, was...the flying pilot got to choose his or her rest period. I tended not to throw my 'weight' around.

Just how I ran my airplane....

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
John Lear, what is Lost all about? And will Kate and Jack ever be together?

[edit on 9-1-2008 by 3_Libras]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Hi John
To do with those black triangular craft:
Having seen one myself over 20 years ago I can vouch for the size of them which is nothing short of gigantic - far larger than any object known to actually 'fly'. The one I saw was here in Oz so chances are there's more than one of them active worldwide therefore if they don't actually leave the atmosphere it raises the question:
Where can such a huge machine be parked out of sight before sunrise?

I firmly believe they're real and so were the 2 RAAF fighters that tried to intercept it (they failed miserably) because I witnessed the whole show personally.

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join