It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for John Lear

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Mr. Lear, let me say (if you find this) thank you for responding to questions on ATS. I've noticed that whever you post on here, inevitably people start to ask you questions that dont relate to the thread. I hope this thread can be a place where people can ask you questions about whatever without hijacking someone elses thread. It will probabl be easier than responding to 100 utu's a day...

I'll get it started.

The "Lear Disclosure"
Is there anything you would like to amend from the above link? I figure In the years since you were interviewed you may have discovered new info. Ideally you could write a new "Lear Disclosure" here on ATS to help fill in everybody in as to the whole extent of the cover-up and reasons for it.

I know its a lot to ask of you to practically re-write a huge statement like that but I know that a lot of people would love to get an updated version from you, especially with your credentials...John Lear Bio.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Originally posted by Tiloke

The "Lear Disclosure"
Is there anything you would like to amend from the above link? I figure In the years since you were interviewed you may have discovered new info. Ideally you could write a new "Lear Disclosure" here on ATS to help fill in everybody in as to the whole extent of the cover-up and reasons for it

Thanks Tiloke for this thread. I have wanted to write "Lear Disclosure: 2.0" but just haven't had time. I will look it over today and see if I can post a few updates later.

Thanks again for this thread.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I listened to your interview on coast to coast, the most recent one i think, and made a thread on it here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

What is your counter to people saying your spreading disinformation?
As some people do not take what you say seriously, and with respect, i did say in that thread to not brush away the comments you made right off the hat, and to at least look deeper into your claims.

But, you do make some pretty wild claims, atmosphere's on out neighbouring planets, structures on the moon, a tower 7 miles high, receiving our souls, and being reincarnated, etc as you know the rest.

PS. Thanks for taking the time to post on ATS, i have seen you around...

[edit on 10-7-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Originally posted by Denied

What is your counter to people saying your spreading disinformation?

I believe what I say is true.

(signed)

John Lear
July 10, 2006

Thanks for your post Denied. The truth is not only 'out there'; it is in my posts on ATS.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Thank you for responding, I know many people (including myself) who consider it an honor to be able to talk with you even if its only in a forum.

Regading "Lear Disclosure: 2.0", please take all the time you need, we're patient and dont want you to sacrifice quality for speed.

Thanks again, Jake.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Though it doesn't explain much to me, only that you have a strong belief in what you hold as the truth.

I know the truth is out there, but its mixed with so much rubbish, that's the problem, i do believe there is an agenda to hide the truth amongst disinformation.

You say the truth is in your post's, ok, well give me the truth here, in this thread.
Please dont take me the wrong way, i have respect for you, but like soooo many people who make big claims, they fail to back these up with anything to get our teeth into.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Originally posted by Denied

ok, well give me the truth here, in this thread.

OK. You and I can't take a trip to the moon so there is no way I can prove that there is a breathable atmosphere, that the gravity is about 65% that of earths and that daytime sky is not black. Or that people like us live there. Or that there are rivers, lakes and vegetation. But V. A. Forsoff seemed to think that some of these thing were so (Strange World of the Moon, Basic Books, New York 1959).

I can't take you to Venus to show what a nice place it is, that the people there look just like us but are much more advanced socially and technologically. No sulphuric atmosphere, no exloding volcanos, no 90 bars of pressure all spoon-fed to you by mainstream science.

If we could go to Mars we would find a population of 600 million people very similar to us if not identical but mostly living underground because of some climatic disaster.

If we could go to Saturn your mind would not even be able to comprehend the beauty of the awesome technology of the people living there.

Proof? There's no 'real' proof. Unless, of course, you could get NASA to unlock the secrets it has stored. Like, what was the name of the 4th astronaut killed with Grissom, White and Chaffee, in Apollo 1, January 27, 1967? And why is it such a secret? And why was that astronauts family paid so handsomely by NASA to keep the secret for ever and ever?

Proof? There won't be any proof in my lifetime. But eventually, much, if not all of this will be common knowledge.

Right now we have more important things to do than discuss the truth. We have people to kill, cities to bomb, threats to be made, drugs to distribute. We're busy developing the technology to kill more swiftly, bomb more accurately, get more dope on the streets. Try and 'chill' until a more 'appropriate' time. Capice?

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
(signed)

John Lear
July 10, 2006

While I find merit in much of what you say, I have a problem with this quote. If you would have stated," What I have seen and witnessed is the basis for my beliefs", then I might be a bit less likely to have my BS radar go off. Crazy people believe what they say are true, but that doesn't make it the truth.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eyesofbear

(signed)

John Lear
July 10, 2006

While I find merit in much of what you say, I have a problem with this quote. If you would have stated," What I have seen and witnessed is the basis for my beliefs", then I might be a bit less likely to have my BS radar go off. Crazy people believe what they say are true, but that doesn't make it the truth.

The only problem with 'seen and witnessed' is I haven't been to Saturn, but I believe there are awesome constructions there. Of course, that probably makes me crazy.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
There will be nothing but civil discourse in this thread... Please review the following statement issued by Springer, one of the "Three Amigos."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ATS is fortunate to have a member like John Lear, and he's been quite accommodating to the membership in general... Don't take advantage, or abuse his presence... ATS prides itself on the format provided for all members to exchange ideas and thought! Those that find it difficult from adhering to the Terms & Conditions Of Use might best refrain from posting.

[edit on 10/7/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I apologize, perhaps I stated that incorrectly. I meant that what you have seen and witnessed leads you to believe what you are say. I realize that some of what you are stating is beyond visual confirmation, but you must have witnessed or be privvy to information that lead to your belief.

Again, I agree with a great amount of what you are saying, and I do enjoy reading your responses and thoughts. On a lighter note, I have an aunt who tells "strange" tells and truly believes what she is saying is true. Of course, she is now in an assisted living facility and suffering from dementia (?). See my point?

Why is it that you can openly speak about your beliefs and others like McClelland almost disappear from the public view? Are you threatened or harrassed in anyway?

Do you think that the reason you are still able to tell your story is that there is a public view that thinks you are a crackpot or half a bubble short of plumb? (I do not have this view of you!)

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
John Lear, it is said by many who have had near death experiences that you see a light and go into it or you don't. Could the "soul collector" be a place where souls go who do not choose to go into the light, a sort of limbo? Personally I believe in God and I have a hard time believing God would allow his prized possessions to be hijacked by EBEs. If there is a "soul collector" could it be malevolent in nature, having to do with the beast. Maybe only the souls of people who have sold their souls to the devil go to the "soul collector".

I'm not saying I believe in a "soul collector" or not but it makes for good discussion, on the other hand I absolutely believe in beings and structures on the moon.

One more question John, do you believe the moon landings to be fake?

Peace

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Hi, you're a rather interesting person with rather interesting statements, even if they are relegated to opinion at the moment.

Unless, of course, you could get NASA to unlock the secrets it has stored. Like, what was the name of the 4th astronaut killed with Grissom, White and Chaffee, in Apollo 1, January 27, 1967? And why is it such a secret? And why was that astronauts family paid so handsomely by NASA to keep the secret for ever and ever?

Can you expand on this? What was this person's name in your opinion?
Why has it been kept secret?
Where did you get this information?

Just curious.

Thank you,

X

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Originally posted by Eyesofbear

Why is it that you can openly speak about your beliefs and others like McClelland almost disappear from the public view?

Clark knows a LOT MORE than I do. And he had first hand knowledge. The differecne with me is I had NO first hand knowledge and I didn't work for NASA.

In addition:

1. I no longer hold a clearance of any kind, so they can't hold that above my head.
2. I don't take offense at ridicule. As a matter of fact, I envy ignorance.
3. I have been privileged to see and hear and be told a great many things.
4. There are some people, very few, that would really like to know what I know. So I don't mind sharing it at the risk of occasional ridicule and hammering.

Are you threatened or harrassed in anyway?

No.

Do you think that the reason you are still able to tell your story is that there is a public view that thinks you are a crackpot or half a bubble short of plumb? (I do not have this view of you!)

Don't know.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I thought as much about McClelland and understand why he would lay low. It is a shame as I agree with you, his knowledge would blow the lid off of disclosure.

I appreciate your response and respect your "thick skin" approach. I believe that is why you are "allowed" to openly discuss without recourse.

I have always had the opinion that those who scoff at my views and thoughts will one day learn the truth and that will be reward enough for me!

I am interested in the 4th astronaut that died in Apollo I. This is the first I have read about it and cannot google anything about it. Can you expand on this topic?

I've been giving this one world government and how it fits the alien agenda. Do you think that is the key to disclosure? If there was one governing body for the entire planet, then there would be no need for war, as we would all be part of the "poor slobs" group? Will this faciliate disclosure?

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Eyeof thebear
Did you listen to his C2C interview i posted on page 1, via the link i posted, i think he talks a little about it.

John, i have a vague memory of you talking about your own UFO encounter, am i wrong in thinking that?
And can you describe the incident if true.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The reason this is all so near and dear to me is that my father spent 38 years with Martin Marietta working as an aerospace engineer. He made countless trips to White Sands testing range (late 50's through late 80's) and has also taken a number of "mission" trips on which we would not hear from him for over a week at a time.

I'm not saying he knows something or is privvy to information about the ufo phenomenom, but I'm sure he has seen things that he cannot discuss. Of the 7 original engineers that started work on a specific project in the late 70's, 5 have died of heart attacks and only two remain alive.

I have specifically asked my father what is stance on UFO's and his answer did not match his expression. Again, it may be out of fear or duty, but I believe he knows more than he is letting on.

All the research I have done tells me many things happened at White Sands, NM over the years!

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Good afternoon Mr. Lear,

I'm not very familiar with the ideas of you and your associates so forgive me if the answers to my questions/comments are common knowledge. i realize you've stated that you cannot "prove" these things and I understand that's probably true (real or not) but why do you believe/know these things? If you're so inclined, the short version is fine with me Here goes....

OK. You and I can't take a trip to the moon so there is no way I can prove that there is a breathable atmosphere, that the gravity is about 65% that of earths and that daytime sky is not black. Or that people like us live there. Or that there are rivers, lakes and vegetation. But V. A. Forsoff seemed to think that some of these thing were so (Strange World of the Moon, Basic Books, New York 1959).

1)We may have a hard time verifing your claims wrt to the planets of our solar system, but the moon?
Your average backyard 'scope could see the vegetation and atmosphere you mention; perhaps even lakes and rivers (any oceans?)... you might even see these things with a good set of binoculars.

This image was taken with Nikon Coolpix 990 Digital Camera with Orion Argonaut™ 150mm Maksutov-Cassegrain Telescope -

More Moon images that any (properly equipped) backyard astronomer is capable of capturing. Are you suggesting these lakes, rivers, structures, atmosphere etc.... are only on the far side of the Moon?

2) The moon's gravity (or lack there-of) is based on its mass, no? Is this some sort of 'artificially induced' gravity? Or are you suggesting gravity isn't what most (MS science) believes it is ie, a result of mass curving space/time.

I'll check out the book you mention. Looks fascinating.

I can't take you to Venus to show what a nice place it is, that the people there look just like us but are much more advanced socially and technologically. No sulphuric atmosphere, no exloding volcanos, no 90 bars of pressure all spoon-fed to you by mainstream science.

Is the cloud cover natural? Are you saying that the astronomical community is wrong or lying to us wrt Venus? There's been a few probes (US and Russia IIRC) that verify the pressures and contents of atmosphere etc... do you suggest this is disinformation or bad science? Could you, briefly, explain why you believe Venus is hospitable? Have you seen any evidence of this, firsthand? Same wrt your statements about the other planets.

All this seems very Hoaglandesque. Are you familiar with him and his work? If so what is your opinion?

Welcome to ATS... rare to see guys like you jump into the fire so to speak. Very cool.

Thanks in advance for your time and answers.

Regards,
-Rob

[edit on 10-7-2006 by Rren]

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
There will be nothing but civil discourse in this thread... Please review the following statement issued by Springer, one of the "Three Amigos."

If I came across as anything but civil, I apologize! I have nothing but the utmost respect for Mr. Lear.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Hi Mr Lear -

Would firstly like to applaud you for sharing your beliefs with us on ATS.

If the above is true, then it can't be just Nasa who is involved in this cover-up.

The Russians sent the 'Venera' probes to Venus in the 70's some of which *apparantly* landed on the surface, sending back these images:

www.mentallandscape.com...

So do you think these images are part of the cover-up as well?

Thanks again.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join